Prove there's a god.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#552578 Oct 18, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>We could were it not for people who hate others for simply being who and what they are- such as homosexuals being hated simply for who and what they are, for example....
It's hard to stand by while some vile people viciously attack others over a lifestyle choice that harms them none. I don't know why this place attracts some of the stranger ones, but none of the christian people that I know in real life are this vocal and brimming with hate.

Location hidden

#552580 Oct 18, 2012
Rose Theodor wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like you, because no one is trying to sell it and it has nothing to do with religion, in fact it refutes your religion of atheism. Yes, evolution scientist know nothing about science, but yes they do know how to separate fools from their money and they have received 10s of billions of dollars. Do you think the evoltuion scientists are going to kill their cash cow?
Did you just say something? Because you lost me at "your religion of atheism".

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#552582 Oct 18, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>We could were it not for people who hate others for simply being who and what they are- such as homosexuals being hated simply for who and what they are, for example....
i don't hate homosexuals anymore than i hate obese cat lovers!
i just encourage both to stop stuffing their orifices with things like ho hos & ding dongs cuz they're not good for them!:)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#552583 Oct 18, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
sex change?
Pee-pee get jammed in the gate?
The guy- or THING I guess says it better- is seriously certifiable- seriously.

We are witnessing its descent into the final throes of utter and complete insanity.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#552585 Oct 18, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you'd like that- LOL!!
Anyway, to say that anyone would be happy or blessed for smashing little ones against rocks/stones.....sorry, RR- that is just plain SICK.
It IS sick.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#552586 Oct 18, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to stand by while some vile people viciously attack others over a lifestyle choice that harms them none. I don't know why this place attracts some of the stranger ones, but none of the christian people that I know in real life are this vocal and brimming with hate.
Agreed and my experiences with Christian in real life is the same as yours.

I've said it before- the majority of Christians on this thread are an enemy of the very religion they profess to believe in and adhere to.

From what I can see, the majority of Christians here bastardize Christianity.

Sad......

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552587 Oct 18, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly, yes.....And thanks......but not sure how you meant that last part and who's to say I haven't done so already based on one interpretation of your last comment.....
;-)
ooo lala!

Location hidden

#552588 Oct 18, 2012
Rose Theodor wrote:
<quoted text>Who is being attacked in here, other than the Christians and we think that is funny.
Funny how you added harms then none, when you said lifestyle choice. Help us out, were you talking about polygamist, adult incest or as the APA said children who are not harmed by pedophilia abuse? Harm is such a subjective word, it leaves you in charge of my opinion and beliefs.
You may think it's funny, but you still haven't "proved that there's a God". Which I find rather unfunny.

Help you out how? You know exactly what I was talking about, and used it as an opportunity to add to my words. How classy.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552589 Oct 18, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
There is still good in you. I can feel it.
Sincerely,
Luke Skywalker
Awesomeness in a lovely basket..

Location hidden

#552591 Oct 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ooo lala!
Get a room, you two!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#552593 Oct 18, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me there. Secular is non-religious. Satan is a religious concept.
Some are so engrossed in delusion that they can't tell the difference between it and actuality. The good news is that there is help available to them.

Location hidden

#552595 Oct 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesomeness in a lovely basket..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =onhFH7jpq2cXX
I thought you were linking to the "10 hours of Darth Vader breathing" clip. I don't know whether to call that one genius or insanity.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552596 Oct 18, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed and my experiences with Christian in real life is the same as yours.
I've said it before- the majority of Christians on this thread are an enemy of the very religion they profess to believe in and adhere to.
From what I can see, the majority of Christians here bastardize Christianity.
Sad......
I really, really hope that you or anybody ele here doesn't look at the Christians (or so-called) on this site & assume that's how all Christians are.

In my experience, the vast majority of Christians are good people with good intentions. They DO have flaws, as everyone does...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552597 Oct 18, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a room, you two!
...or a back seat

lol

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552598 Oct 18, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Some are so engrossed in delusion that they can't tell the difference between it and actuality. The good news is that there is help available to them.
Until CA passes a law that says there's to be no more anti-christian therapy...

Location hidden

#552602 Oct 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I really, really hope that you or anybody ele here doesn't look at the Christians (or so-called) on this site & assume that's how all Christians are.
In my experience, the vast majority of Christians are good people with good intentions. They DO have flaws, as everyone does...
Really? Are you sure?
I think maybe this type of site gives them the opportunity to just let it all hang out and be what they really are inside, and not have to be held accountable for their true feelings and actions.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552603 Oct 18, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were linking to the "10 hours of Darth Vader breathing" clip. I don't know whether to call that one genius or insanity.
lol, that'd get old in about 15 seconds or so

Location hidden

#552604 Oct 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Until CA passes a law that says there's to be no more anti-christian therapy...
Hahahahahah! It's not just christian---

Location hidden

#552605 Oct 18, 2012
Oscar Wilde Ones wrote:
<quoted text>Not in Cali....
<<<<scroll>> >>

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552608 Oct 18, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Are you sure?
I think maybe this type of site gives them the opportunity to just let it all hang out and be what they really are inside, and not have to be held accountable for their true feelings and actions.
So the same could be said of the atheists?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Phooey 701,490
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 34 min thadv14 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 36 min JCPete 79,751
Best cosplay costumes online shop 38 min Cosplay007 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,391
Friends signed me up for Latin America singles ... 1 hr anthon64 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,536