Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#551888 Oct 17, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we had been there, obviously you choose to ignore it (again) The big bang is old hat, very few scientists now hold to that theory.
Space is expanding now and that expansion is encreasing, I am sure the worlds most notable cosmologist and astronomers know more about this than some godbot science denier from Chester. Nice town by the way, just love Morgan, Iíve spend a fortune in there.
The event caused a universe, not a galaxy, a universe comprising of an estimated 500 billion galaxies, each with galaxy is estimated to have a minimum of 200 billion stars
Opposite effect, how can an expansion have the opposite effect to an expansion, the opposite effect is a contraction
If we knew where the universe came from then science would not be trying to discover where the universe came from. You could try reading up on the work of Dr Param Singh, Dr Laura Mersini-Houghton, Professor Bob Nichol ughton, Professor Andrei Linde, Professor Lee Smolin, Professor Bob Nichol and the newer works of Professor Sir Roger Penrose
What made our universe in the beggining of expansion? Where did the matter come from that expanded? Where did that matter come from that made that matter and so on? The causes can't go on for ever. And what matter expanded?

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#551889 Oct 17, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....not a fan of metal myself. Unless it's gold or platinum or even silver- LOL!!!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#551890 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>One would think that you would have something better to do with your time than correct typos on Topix. One could almost believe that you are a professional poster with little else in mind except quantity instead of quality. Well, except for the fact that you never correct the precious, psychotic Christine's typos.
One would think you might eventually contribute something of substance to a topic.

ANY topic.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#551891 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.
Fat ugly women give good head.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#551892 Oct 17, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a known and documented fact that christianity in decline
In the 70ís and 80s the UK church attendance rate was around 3.7% of the population, now itís 1.9%
Christians would do better to address problem that amongst believers than rant and rave at non believers
QUANITY IS NOT QUALLITY WHEN IT COMES TO THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

fact is the bible tells us that in the latter days there WILL be a 'falling away' before the return of Christ.

the scriptures also tell us not everyone will come to the faith and truth of GOD.

so what you might want to address here is that everything that is occuring is right in line with GOD'S plan and will.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#551893 Oct 17, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
that post is what makes you a liar by proxy.
no it makes you a deluded and deceived person directly.

you can't prove what i said is a lie.
cause it's not.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#551894 Oct 17, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XZkAQoa1plMXX
Says uploader has not made video available in my country....

:-(

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#551895 Oct 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Firstly, talking to each over is natural, talking over a phone isn't, the same with gays, having heterosexual sex is natural, homosexual sex is unnatural, including being able to bear a child.
And it would seem that ignorance comes all too naturally to you....

Sad.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#551896 Oct 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>SNIPPED FOR STUPIDITY*
People like you are trying to get rid of religion in America & you're partially winning. This is why we have "Happy Holidays" now instead of "Merry Christmas". You cringe as saying the word Christ or admitting that the reason for the season IS Jesus.
.. Merry Christmas was changed to "Happy Holidays" because people don't want to mention Christ? In advance, Happy Hanukkah, RR ..

bhaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#551897 Oct 17, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that to the xtards who went nucking futz when the astheist billboards went up
free speech is ok as long as its you doing the speaking.
how about instead i tell YOU that no CHRISTIAN sued over the billboards.
When we get involved is when you God haters try to remove monuments and crosses and things that have been in place for decades..........

you can spew all the anti-God garbage you want to.
you have every right to..........but your right ends when it infringes on my right to express my faith and exercise my religion freely.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#551899 Oct 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
No, people are naturally heterosexual, and choose to be homosexual and warp their brains. The brain reactes to how someone physically is able to produce good offspring based on the other persons physical body causing sexual attraction, sexual attraction is the brains response to what it deems of someone being able to produce good offspring. Gays can't reproduce, that means gays brains aren't working right if they are responding in that way in the first place.
You've seen Jerry springer right?

Since when did sexual attraction have anything to do with good offspring?

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#551900 Oct 17, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat ugly women give good head.
Roll them in flour and look for the wet patch.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#551901 Oct 17, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>and ambidextrous.
Ambisexual?

Ambimonosexual.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#551902 Oct 17, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Your IDIOCY is what's scary and even scarier than that is how you so PROUDLY display your IDIOCY for all to see.
Listen, you MORON- people are in jail for breaking the LAW.
And our nation's laws are NOT "mirrored off" the 10 commandments you insane fanatic.
No- of course it is wrong to drive drunk or beat one's spouse- but not because you or I or anyone else deems it IMMORAL- such acts have been deemed ILLEGAL because to drive drunk or beat people up is not in the best interests of society as a whole. People going around killing people is not in the best interests of society as a whole.
That much which IS illegal most people will also deem immoral is just a happy coincidence.
I don't expect you to understand the following (any more than you understand the difference between that which is ALIVE and that which is A LIFE) but the fact of the matter is this:
All that is LEGAL is NOT necessarily MORAL based on individual perceptions of what is MORAL.
And all that is ILLEGAL is NOT necessarily IMMORAL based on individual perceptions of what is IMMORAL.
But our LAWS don't give a rat's Aunt Fanny what ANY of us think is moral or immoral.
Our laws concern themselves with this only- what is LEGAL and what is ILLEGAL. And our laws persecute people based on doing something ILLEGAL and NOT something YOU might think is IMMORAL.
And who said you didn't have the right to vote?
Take your IGNORANCE along with your persecution complex and shove 'em BOTH where the sun don't shine.
You are a perfect example of why the terrorists need not lift a finger for the USA to become totally undone.
Such stupid citizens as YOU are prove that the USA is rife with DOMESTIC terrorists. Your stupidity and that of those like you will be the ultimate undoing of this great nation.
And I realize I just wasted MY precious time posting to a MORON such as you are who doesn't even know or is too stupid to accept the FACT that human beings are in FACT animals.
Since you can't grasp THAT simple fact, I do realize there is NO way you could even BEGIN to grasp what I have stated above.
Now leave me ALONE. You truly make me feel ill. And I feel dirty posting to garbage such as you truly are.
Feck off, LOSER.
you are the last person who should be calling me a moron....HAHAHA

you said our nations laws were not mirrored off the 10 commandments
our nation is ONLY 200 yrs old lady
the 10 commandments were established BY MOSES FROM GOD in the begining of history! OUR NATION proudly hung the 10 commandments on every cotton pickin government building and school across America ... until the God haters rose up and waged war on the children of GOD.
YOU are the one displaying ignorance if you dont think our laws are not mirrored off the 10 commandments. It was GOD who said you shall not commit adultry, you shall lie, you shall not steal, you shall not murder LONG before America was ever heard of.

the law of Moses which is the 10 commandments hang over the Supreme court on the wall behind them.
It is carved in a large wood door in the Capatal building and on the outside building as you go up the steps.
and on many other monuments in our nations capatal.

if they were not regarded as IMPORTANT and worthy to be recognized as the laws of GOD, they wouldn't be there.

now heres a little lesson i will send your way.......

morality means that which is GOOD, PURE, HONEST and RIGHT
all laws are established on doing what is RIGHT and HONEST and good

don't liter
don't drive drunk
don't run stop lights
don't steal
don't murder
don't cheat
don't lie
don't harm
don't abuse
don't neglect to pay your bills and taxes on time.

those laws are put in place for our BENEFIT.

and guess what every one of those (except running red lights) are in the ancient scriptures as GOD'S laws .... set forth long before America was even heard of .
so we mirrored our laws off that higher moral code of conduct.

don't embarrass yourself any further.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#551903 Oct 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Then please, by all means...

You claimed to know how the great pyramids were built.

You've had 2 days to figure it out..

I'm still waiting for you divine intelligence to out-wit the rest of the us...
Speak for yourself.

While I might consider your opinion on how to play washtub bass in a jug band, I'll go with HFY on the pyramids.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#551904 Oct 17, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Kleenex is your friend.

:-)

Always wipe up.
I just had to read that while I was eating lunch, didn't I.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#551905 Oct 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
God has placed a conscience in man, so they should know the difference between right and wrong, and they will base their laws on them.
How did that work out in the Garden?

Evolution gave man a conscience and a proclivity to doubt and reason. Your religion tries to disable them both in order to substitute the values of your priest for the natural ones.

The supreme Christian value is obedience to the god as the priests define it. Good is defined as whatever the god says or does, including keeping souls alive for eternity just to torture them, or creating Satan and setting him loose on earth.

The conscience knows better, and questions that. But the priests will tell that your mind is too puny to understand the perfect goodness, perfect love, and perfect justice of such behavior.

And if you question them a second time, they'll tell you that the doubt is from Satan, and insist that you ignore it.

And if you still question them, they'll do to you whatever the law allows. When that was stoning, the Pharisees stoned you.

When that was impaling you with the iron maiden and twisting you on the rack, the inquisitors did that.

When that was burning you at the stake, the reverends and ministers did that.

Now, they can only punish you with guilt, fear, social ostracism, and persecution.

People that call your natural tendency to question unreasonable claims and unjust actions your "sin nature" and "Satan" and are not acting in your best interests. They are acting in their own best interest.

After all, who benefits from you being so submissive and compliant?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#551906 Oct 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, but the querry wasn't about Christianity or Jews. It was just to put HFY in her teenage place.

I argued that evolution theory is very assumptive because it's been happening for billions of years, yet some people claim to "know". We're having difficulty understanding what happened a few thousand years ago with the buidling of the Great Pyramids & things of that nature. HFY claimed that she knows how they were built....

She hasn't come up with anything yet.

"how-to" build a pyramid is far different than how did the Egyptians do it...
The truth doesn't bite, you know.

Why are you so afraid of it?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#551907 Oct 17, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>QUANITY IS NOT QUALLITY WHEN IT COMES TO THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
Ain't that the truth.

Congratulations.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#551908 Oct 17, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. Merry Christmas was changed to "Happy Holidays" because people don't want to mention Christ? In advance, Happy Hanukkah, RR ..

bhaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........
Don't forget Ramadan.

Happy Ramadan, RR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 5,471
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min RADEKT 261,687
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 4,781
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 548,735
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 9 min Dubai Massage 055... 118
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min waaasssuuup 441,441
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min AnnieJ 602,188
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min ChristineM 230,023

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE