“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#551720 Oct 17, 2012
What do you get when two narcissists make love?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#551721 Oct 17, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like the generic term asian for people of "asian" descent. This whole Eurasian, Asian-American, African-American business seems a little "divisive" in my opinion.
I was born in Korea. My father is Chinese and my mother is of Irish decent. I'm Chikorish.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#551722 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's fate.
XD
Why do you taunt me so?
;)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#551723 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If I had the choice between eating that or a tarantula, I'd eat the spider.
How many legs do you have? Count the hind legs this time.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#551724 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If I had the choice between eating that or a tarantula, I'd eat the spider.
Especially in South America! Yum!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#551725 Oct 17, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in Korea. My father is Chinese and my mother is of Irish decent. I'm Chikorish.
That would make me Native Euro-American? Does it matter? I can mostly pass for Caucasian so at least I have it better than those drunken bastards living on the Rez. Even though I am at least 33.33333% lazy.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#551726 Oct 17, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially in South America! Yum!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J5oM3NCf05MXX
OMG! That is horrible. Someone should put up a McDonalds.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#551727 Oct 17, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you taunt me so?
;)
...whimper...

I could say the same of you.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#551728 Oct 17, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>That would make me Native Euro-American? Does it matter? I can mostly pass for Caucasian so at least I have it better than those drunken bastards living on the Rez. Even though I am at least 33.33333% lazy.
Great! We can role play the "Indian ravishes pioneer's daughter" scenario!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#551729 Oct 17, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>That would make me Native Euro-American? Does it matter? I can mostly pass for Caucasian so at least I have it better than those drunken bastards living on the Rez. Even though I am at least 33.33333% lazy.
It does matter. I'm Chinese. I know Chinese and some Korean but just because I'm Asian it doesn't mean I know all Asian languages. Some people think that I should just because of the way I look. I'm not real good with Spanish either.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#551730 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Great! We can role play the "Indian ravishes pioneer's daughter" scenario!
You're just creeping me out now. It may be your avatar.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#551731 Oct 17, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>We don't actually say anything coherent anyways. Japanese is mostly miscommunication about the weather.
I knew it!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#551732 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't drink beer.
You should.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#551733 Oct 17, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen a Beholder on beer? It is not pretty.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_di-4BtZ8NKI/S_Q7Vlo...
Nano!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#551734 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
What do you get when two narcissists make love?
Nothing.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#551735 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Great! We can role play the "Indian ravishes pioneer's daughter" scenario!
Putting it on the list.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#551736 Oct 17, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially in South America! Yum!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J5oM3NCf05MXX
That reminds me of hunting for crawdads in a creek bed with my male cousins. They liked using them for fish bait. They said I was a lucky charm for locating dads even though I squealed a lot too. They wiggle like snakes. Bleh.

Poor kids catch them to eat. I think they're nasty. They are a good indicator of a clean water source though, since they can't live in polluted water.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#551737 Oct 17, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It does matter. I'm Chinese. I know Chinese and some Korean but just because I'm Asian it doesn't mean I know all Asian languages. Some people think that I should just because of the way I look. I'm not real good with Spanish either.
It only matters if you let it matter. Screw those idiots. Literally, if they are pretty enough.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#551738 Oct 17, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano!
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/2...
Aero?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#551739 Oct 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That reminds me of hunting for crawdads in a creek bed with my male cousins.
Oh hell no. Don't make me say it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 7 min MUQ2 281
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 585,624
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 24 min Muffy Knows 2,299
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Epiphany2 611,940
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 38 min truthandcommonsense 3,907
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min WildWeirdWillie 176,573
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min Just Think 99,220
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr MUQ2 40,212
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr WasteWater 270,839
More from around the web