|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians voted for Obama, too... Does that mean Obama is "evil", like Bush? Nope.
Your arguement is pointless.
You said "Clinton and Obama didn't run America into the ground like Bush did"
HA!
Then why has, under Obama, taxes been the highest, unemployment been the highest, national credit score been the lowest?
Oh, and you do know that Obama has raised the national debt more that ALL other presidents combined, right?
How would another President have done differently had Obama not won? Considering the mess that the USA was in when Obama came into power, and what has gone on in the world since then, it is remarkable that he has done as well as he has, IMO. There is no way that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were going to get resolved in 4 years, and it looks like it could be many more decades before they do get resolve, if they ever do.

The world and the American economy were in a huge mess when Obama came to power. How would he have corrected that?

Probably the good things that came out of Obama coming into power, is getting rid of Bush and the Republicans in the White House, and also the final acceptance by the American people of a President who is not 100% white (a huge step for the USA that I doubted before would ever have happened in my lifetime, considering the racism in the USA).

Although I haven't paid a lot of close attention to what has gone on since Obama became President, I think the very best thing that can happen now, is that he gets re-elected, and sees what he can do with 8 years in power. Not likely a whole lot, since the problems that the Bushes started are still there, and won't go away quickly.

The alternative of electing another Republican to the White House is too scary to even think about, IMO.
mehen

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Martina Navratilover wrote:
<quoted text>Well done, well done!
so you worship the beast who once was, now is not, yet will come?

you are conformed to the image of the beast?

“Ask me who I am and I”

Since: Sep 12

will tell you the same

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>and all We got from GateKeeper regarding my post was negativity.
I suppose that not many got much from your post, since it was sooooooo long ago and HL chose ot bring it up for her purpose. But indeed, I have excellent comprehension skills and I got your negativity. I was you who tried to attack the large church as a commercial corporate enterprise and to judge their intent and motivation.

It was you who said that churches that don't attract members and do not cause people to flock to, so to hear the word of God, have some massive value. I can only imagine a pastor in Starbucks, that means the YOU alone could not even get your immediate family to join you.

Al, ms/mr, whatever, I have great focus and perception and great love. You have none of the stated qualities, so God can not use you.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think one has to accept that no one individual human being has the time, in one lifetime, to do his own testing of all scientific or belief theories. It is not physically possible. So we have to be able to sort out what seems reasonable from what seems unreasonable, and what really matters and what doesn't really matter.
Certainly there are likely millions on earth that accept evolution as being true, since it has been accepted in general by the world for over 100 years, without having any actual knowledge of exactly what evolutions means.
In a similar fashion most believers in a god, do so because it was the thing to do, taught to them at an early age, and all of the ancestors did it, and so there doesn't seem to be any compelling reason to think differently. A lot of these people have fallen away from actually observing or worshiping deities, but this is because the world has offered so many conflicting things to do with their time, that those who set aside God and worshiped before, have a thousand other things to occupy themselves with now.
When asked, they probably state they believe there is a god, but they probably couldn't give an intelligent comment on why they think there is a god, other than, well God is God, or everyone knows there is a God, dummy.
So in the higher educated countries of the world the majority are likely non-practicing believers, since the majority no longer are actively involved with any organized belief system.
Atheists, or those who actually claim to be atheists, are a minority, because many, if not most, are actually people who have spent the time to think about "beliefs" and have looked at the 'evidence' or I should say, lack of evidence for beliefs, and found that there is no evidence to support a belief in a deity.
Why do you enjoy being unrighteous? Why do you think being evil and wicked is good, and being righteous and obedient is being evil?

I think you are wicked and I can see now why you are going to Hell.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists can't be good without God, and it is apparent they can't be happy without God,(despite her name).
If she was happy, she wouldn't have to emphasize it in her username.
Why is it that one of the wealthiest people who donates the most to charities, compared to any single person alive, is an atheist? Most criminals in the prisons of the US are christians, atheists are the minority there as well. There have been no "I have to kill you because my science teacher told me to" crazies, but there are a lot of "god told me to kill everyone" crazies.

By all tallies and measures, seems people are way better without a god than with.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he, boooots...
Where do you get your "information" from, your ass? America is roughly 75% Christian. 75%! THAT is a majority, son.
In Canada, it's 77%!! That is also a majority....
America & Canada are "higher educated countries".
America is the most powerful nation in the world. And the most influential.
Try again...
Yet, we contribute less to scientific advance than India does. Go figure.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. And where is HL to put down this group?
They're just as "non-profit" as a church.
It is because it's not a church?
naaaw.....
It's because it fits her agenda.
.. you do not understand non-profit tax laws ..

.. church organizations are NOT required to file for tax-exempt status nor do they have to file income tax returns ..

.. other tax-exempt ARE required to file for tax-exempt status and MUST file an annual audited financial statements ..

http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i990/ch01.htm...

http://people.emich.edu/skattelus/gen004.htm

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>How funny, that you said "unless you are one of the named characters yourself". Which makes you either stupid or one of the characters. Boooots you are irrelevant, so don't post to me. I am one of the posters you said that you would not post to, so this is your reminder.
RR is way smarter than all 4 of you, especially you. You are a nutball poster, who posts 95% about personal CRAP.
HL is mentally screwed side-ways. She has a compulsive disorder, and the only way she has a modicum of intellect is if she is also Hiding. Not that Hiding has ANY intellect, but the simple fact that HL defers to Hiding and refers to herself as being inferior in intellect to Hiding.
It is my job and my skill set to access intellect. Whether I give you the accurate assessment or not, I know exactly what level of intellect each poster comes from. I am very good at what I do and you sir are just feed for the chickens. In other words, just as HL has used you and manipulated you, I have used that manipulation and done so many things that are just revealing of your desperate inner need.
Here is an example: You are lazy and dishonest, but you expect others to be the same. This causes you to post things, without doing a fact check. Second, your posts are all wrapped in you, as if you were talking to yourself in front of a mirror and waiting for a response.
Well, knowing this, all one has to do is look for similar elements in others. When you find it, you don't just assume the two are the same, there are certain tests you perform and document the reactions. Not the words, but the reactions.
Oh, I am bored, so when boredom sets in it is necessary to elevate the level of information that the weak opponent has. Don't get all giddy, because you are not an opponent. I don't play chess, with those who think the game is checkers.
Whatever you said, you appear to have an elevated opinion of whatever abilities you think you have. I am glad that you are one of those that I previously stated I would no longer post to, since there seems to be no substance to your posts now, and therefore I already had decided that was the case.
manasa

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I suppose that not many got much from your post, since it was sooooooo long ago and HL chose ot bring it up for her purpose. But indeed, I have excellent comprehension skills and I got your negativity. I was you who tried to attack the large church as a commercial corporate enterprise and to judge their intent and motivation.
It was you who said that churches that don't attract members and do not cause people to flock to, so to hear the word of God, have some massive value. I can only imagine a pastor in Starbucks, that means the YOU alone could not even get your immediate family to join you.
Al, ms/mr, whatever, I have great focus and perception and great love. You have none of the stated qualities, so God can not use you.
they are nothing more than laundering schemes in which people like joyce meyers, joel osteen, benny hinn et al., become worldly rich while preaching salvation and saving few from poverty.

absolution through another is not taught in the latin rites bible but each is held accountable for his/her own works/deeds.

“Ask me who I am and I”

will tell you the same

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
A young earth theory cannot hold up, based on actual existing evidence at this time. We have actual bodies which are stored in freezers of mammoths that date back to several times the length of time that the young earth theorists say the earth has been here.
Some people might try to argue that our dating systems are not correct, but there is one awful amount of time difference between 4.5 billion years and 6000 years. Scientists can't be out that much, even if they are off by even a few million years.
You are like the kid who says "mommy it is true, I know it is true, I read it on the Internet." My dad is alive, but that alone is not evidence of his age. Actual bodies of mammoths stored in freezers are only evidence of actual bodies of mammoths being in the freezer.

Our dating systems have been proven time after time to be erroneous. The fact that our dating system says 4.5 billion and sometimes 7,000 is exactly the error. Young and old earth are noted as such due to the error, and yes it would be as such. It all has to do with how we attempt to measure time and space and do not account for black holes, singularities and quantum gravity. If we know that in a black hole we reach 1/0=% infinity, which is when time stops or absence of time, then trying to measure time over major spatial quantum is useless. We are not equipped.

Science is absolute in it's lack of being absolute, God is absolute in entirety, and our absolute understanding of either is fundamentally flawed because of the nature of the instrument we call our mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesbian, gay, or atheist , or all of the above. They are all miserable, depressed, dysfunctional, irritable, agitated, counterproductive, etc, etc.
Good point!
How many kids does the average person know that were raised in a gay household? I personally don't know any gays now, so I don't know any kids that were raised in a gay household. Likely the only people who are particularly familiar with children raised in gay households would be gays themselves or possibly teachers in schools that are in or near a particularly large gay community.

Of the people who I have known, or known about, in my life who were or are gay, none of them had children in their household, that I was aware of. I met one gay woman who my 1st wife worked in an office with, who was living with a previously married woman who had children from her previous marriage. However, I never saw or met those children, I just heard from my wife that person was a mother of children from a previous marriage.

“Ask me who I am and I”

will tell you the same

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you do not understand non-profit tax laws ..
.. church organizations are NOT required to file for tax-exempt status nor do they have to file income tax returns ..
.. other tax-exempt ARE required to file for tax-exempt status and MUST file an annual audited financial statements ..
http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i990/ch01.htm...
http://people.emich.edu/skattelus/gen004.htm
Okay,child, I own 7 nonprofit organizations and I had to consider how I wished to set them up. Nothing you posted supports your statement, which means that you did not read it or are lying. My brother and I are accountants, and his wife is a CPA.

Whether the IRS determines that a nonprofit has to file a i990, does not effect its nonprofit status and whether it has to pay taxes.

From your link:

B. Organizations Not Required To File Form 990 or 990-EZ

An organization does not have to file Form 990 or 990-EZ even if it has at least $200,000 of gross receipts for the tax year or $500,000 of total assets at the end of the tax year if it is described below (except for section 509(a)(3) supporting organizations, which are described earlier). See Part A. to determine if the organization can file Form 990-EZ instead of Form 990. An organization described in item 10, 11, or 13 of this section B is required to submit Form 990-N unless it voluntarily files Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-BL, as applicable.

Certain religious organizations.

A church, an interchurch organization of local units of a church, a convention or association of churches, or an integrated auxiliary of a church as described in Regulations section 1.6033-2(h)(such as a men's or women's organization, religious school, mission society, or youth group).

A church-affiliated organization that is exclusively engaged in managing funds or maintaining retirement programs and is described in Rev. Proc. 96-10, 1996-1 C.B. 577. But see the filing requirements for Section 509(a)(3) supporting organizations in A, Who Must File.

A school below college level affiliated with a church or operated by a religious order described in Regulations section 1.6033-2(g)(1)(vii).

A mission society sponsored by, or affiliated with, one or more churches or church denominations, if more than half of the society's activities are conducted in, or directed at, persons in foreign countries.

An exclusively religious activity of any religious order described in Rev. Proc. 91-20, 1991-1 C.B. 524.

Certain governmental organizations.

A state institution whose income is excluded from gross income under section 115.

A governmental unit or affiliate of a governmental unit described in Rev. Proc. 95-48, 1995-2 C.B. 418. But see the filing requirements for Section 509(a)(3) supporting organizations in A, Who Must File.

An organization described in section 501(c)(1). A section 501(c)(1) organization is a corporation organized under an Act of Congress that is an instrumentality of the United States, and exempt from federal income taxes.

Certain political organizations.

A political organization that is:

A state or local committee of a political party;

A political committee of a state or local candidate;

A caucus or association of state or local officials; or

Required to report under the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 as a political committee (as defined in section 301(4) of such Act).

Certain organizations with limited gross receipts.

An organization whose gross receipts are normally $50,000 or less. To determine what an organization's gross receipts “normally” are, see Appendix B, How to Determine Whether an Organization's Gross Receipts Are Normally $50,000 (or $5,000) or Less.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he, boooots...
Where do you get your "information" from, your ass? America is roughly 75% Christian. 75%! THAT is a majority, son.
In Canada, it's 77%!! That is also a majority....
America & Canada are "higher educated countries".
America is the most powerful nation in the world. And the most influential.
Try again...
.. along with once again being intellectual dishonest, you have resumed your name-calling without cause. You so enjoy playing push, pull, don't you ??..

.. the majority of Americans (73%) IDENTIFY themselves as Christians but only 18.7% all Americans regularly attend church (1)..

(1) http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/how...

.. you either want reasonable debate or prefer indulging in name-calling. Which is it ??..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists have not disproven Noah's Ark. You are lying again.
You obviously have very little education.

“Ask me who I am and I”

will tell you the same

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

manasa wrote:
<quoted text>they are nothing more than laundering schemes in which people like joyce meyers, joel osteen, benny hinn et al., become worldly rich while preaching salvation and saving few from poverty.
absolution through another is not taught in the latin rites bible but each is held accountable for his/her own works/deeds.
The LGBT can be a laundering scheme. The one billion dollars that Obama is slated to collect this election period is nothing more than a laundering scheme. Las Vegas and Atlantic City are laundering schemes. If poverty is your issue, then at 12:01 tonight get to working and work until next Sunday morning and do it until you get out of your poverty. I can attend each one of their churches, go to their televised events, and there is no admission or exist charge. They do not force anyone to do anything that they do not choose to do.

A person has every right to give all of their money to them if they choose, just like gays have the right to have unprotected anal sex and get AIDS. Which group should we as a society try to stop?

“Ask me who I am and I”

will tell you the same

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have very little education.
Obviously, he/she has way more education than you, especially since all of your spewings get busted. What gives you the right to attack his/her education, since it is a fact that you will whine like a pig when it is reciprocated against you or gays.(possibly the same issue)

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You are like the kid who says "mommy it is true, I know it is true, I read it on the Internet." My dad is alive, but that alone is not evidence of his age. Actual bodies of mammoths stored in freezers are only evidence of actual bodies of mammoths being in the freezer.
Our dating systems have been proven time after time to be erroneous. The fact that our dating system says 4.5 billion and sometimes 7,000 is exactly the error. Young and old earth are noted as such due to the error, and yes it would be as such. It all has to do with how we attempt to measure time and space and do not account for black holes, singularities and quantum gravity. If we know that in a black hole we reach 1/0=% infinity, which is when time stops or absence of time, then trying to measure time over major spatial quantum is useless. We are not equipped.
Science is absolute in it's lack of being absolute, God is absolute in entirety, and our absolute understanding of either is fundamentally flawed because of the nature of the instrument we call our mind.
Radiometric dating has not been shown to be erroneous. If used incorrectly you can get bogus answers, but that is no surprise. If someone gave you an electronic calender and told you to time a 100 meter dash with it what answer could you give? Since creationists always run away from this I will tell you. You could either say it took no time at all or one whole day. Either answer is obviously wrong.

When creationists try to debunk radiometric dating they use similar worthless tests.

You have all sorts of skepticism towards evolution and geology and yet you do not apply the same skepticism towards your own beliefs. That is the action of a hypocrite.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dave. All is well here thanks.
Your summery is correct. I just don't know where people find the time.
I trust you are well?
I'm well, thank you. Just older.

It is mysterious about the time. Plus the amount of threads some hang out on.

“Ask me who I am and I”

will tell you the same

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. along with once again being intellectual dishonest, you have resumed your name-calling without cause. You so enjoy playing push, pull, don't you ??..
.. the majority of Americans (73%) IDENTIFY themselves as Christians but only 18.7% all Americans regularly attend church (1)..
(1) http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/how...
.. you either want reasonable debate or prefer indulging in name-calling. Which is it ??..
First, all anyone has to do is scroll back to your name calling and hate speech against Jesus, last night, and there is plenty of cause. Besides, you are accountable for your socks name calling.

18.7% regularly attend church? Which has what to do with being a Christian? The warm building. Well, unlike you atheists we Christians have heat and a Bible, both at home.
sirrush

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

<quoted text>You are like the kid who says "mommy it is true, I know it is true, I read it on the Internet." My dad is alive, but that alone is not evidence of his age. Actual bodies of mammoths stored in freezers are only evidence of actual bodies of mammoths being in the freezer.
MIND is everything figuratively/literally. MIND is INFINITE, BOUNDLESS MIND

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 523,421 - 523,440 of720,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

571 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 532,366
wierd situation with my mom. 4 min michael94525 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min RATTYslayer 114,959
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Strength and Honor 172,234
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 11 min Hatti_Hollerand 53,158
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min bacon hater 93,656
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 36 min John 53
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Dr_Zorderz 256,372
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr Perera 4,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••