Prove there's a god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#550920 Oct 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
we Christians are not one bit shocked or stifled by your scoffing
Yes you are. People like you are being scoffed at more every day, and you are completely frustrated by it, which is why you threaten others with your chicken on a stick and your torture fantasy. You are frustrated to see your church and its influence melting away in America, and angry that

Why has your god forsaken his church?
Just Results wrote:
Atheists like you make me laugh till my belly muscles hurt. You know you are wrong and that is why you are incapable of living your life freely , in total fear that you are absolutely wrong.
You're just jealous:

“It must be quite galling for religious people to see atheists like me going about their business without a shred of guilt or self-loathing, and not in the least inclined to pray or to do penance of any kind, and not in the slightest bit worried about any form of eternal punishment. I have to admit if I was religious I'd probably think to myself: "How come I've got all this weight on my shoulders while these bums are getting a free ride?" – Pat Condell

Fennario

#550921 Oct 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
I believe on faith (and a heck of a lot of evidence too), and when I see a person like you desperately grasping for anything and everything to justify your wickedness and evil thoughts, while trying to evade punishment, I can't help but see how scared and insecure you are.
When I see a person like you angrily and vengefully threatening others with, "I"m just glad that God will wipe you out in a more painful manner next time," I can't help but notice that you didn't get the peace that passeth all understanding, nor the fruits of the Spirit. Why don't you care about that? You're an evidence guy, right? You just said so.
Just Results wrote:
you would have no reason to bash Christians. But because your cult demands actions of hate every minute of the day, you are controlled by Satan to practice that hate at full steam.
Look at yourself and your behavior.

I am repulsed your church - not you Christians. You're just victims, too, even more so than the targets you scapegoat. I bash your church daily on your behalf for what it has done to you, millions like you, because you no longer can.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#550922 Oct 15, 2012
Martina Navratilover wrote:
<quoted text>Was was was, foolish liar, you said that you do not know any gays. So, all those people you mentioned you never knew. Have you ever sat down with a gay friend and talked to them about their childhood abuse, issues with parents and the abuse they experience by gays. Have you ever talked to a gay person about why they are gay and how they struggle with relationships. Yeah, your butcher at the grocery store was gay too. No, like you said, you do not know any gays. Strange fella, it is you who does not even have one gay acquaintance. I guess that means that you hate gays.
Why are you still posting to me, liar?
Sorry, but the few gay people you know are unlucky people. Most gay people that I have known have no histories even close to what you describe, at least no more than the straight people I know as well. Everyone has a troubled past, in some form or other, and often the root of the problem stems from religious nonsense.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#550923 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>You do not know why you are discussing evolution here, which makes you the FOOL.

The title of this thread, is an unbeliever's desire to get proof that there is a god. Any god, magon, Zeus, Ra, Apollo, Krishna, Pan, or any of the 66 rig veda gods or 300 stolen puke wicca gods.

We have yet to get you to all to define what proof that you are seeking. We have yet to even receive proof that your mom loves you, which would be important if you believe that your mom loves you. Absent of proof that your mom loves you, there is no wonder that you have no proof that there is no god or gods.

p.s. Topix is an amazing place, you have the power to choose what topics you wish to discuss. Some people come here just to say hi, and that is not part of the thread title. What is clearly evident always, is that you atheists always try to divert from the discussion when you are losing. Well, since that happens all the time, we have plenty of evidence of you all doing that.
Before you can tell us what kind of evidence we'll accept, you need to describe the god you'll claim has some type of evidence.

Fennario

#550924 Oct 15, 2012
Just Results wrote:
You're just mad that your science can't substantiate your big bong myth. I"m just glad that God will wipe you out in a more painful manner next time. Athetards got it easy with just water.
It's no myth, but you need to put more than just water in the big bong. Try the Jack Herer with the red hairs. I promise you'll get red shitted, expand your consciousness, and see the cosmic microbus background.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#550925 Oct 15, 2012
HERE IT IS:
On Topix you have to know some basics.
Basic.
Again, with your obsession of homosexuality and a complete and total lack of knowledge, not to mention presumptions based entirely on your own personal wishful thinking.

Here's one that completely destroys your points, me: I am an asexual atheist, my political leaning is conservative, and I have traveled, mostly hitchhiking, across the mainland USA. Visiting every state, it was fun, and very educational.

I sort of ... defy your statements entirely. When you make as many assumptions as you do, you will always be wrong.

Fennario

#550927 Oct 15, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Evolution HAS been heavily tested... 150 years, you say? lol You'd think they could prove it by now!
The word is "confirmed." Evolution is a fact, and the theory is correct. It has been confirmed. The only possibility supernatural explanations for the reality we find ourselves in includes a god or gods that either used a big bang and evolution, or designed the world to look as if they did. That rules out all of the gods ever connected to a conflicting creation story, including these three:

[1] MARDUK (Babylonian) "The mighty Marduk took his club and split Tiamat’s body in half. He placed half of her body in the sky and made the heavens (space). He created the moon to guard the heavens, and set it moving back and forth, on endless (time) patrol (energy). With the other half of Tiamat's body he made the land.(matter)" http://mesopotamia.mrdonn.org/marduk.html

[2] ODIN (VIKING) "Odin, Vili, and Vé killed the giant Ymir. The sons of Bor then ... made the world (matter) from him. From his blood they made the sea and the lakes; from his flesh the earth; from his hair the trees; and from his bones the mountains. They made rocks and pebbles from his teeth and jaws and those bones that were broken. Maggots appeared in Ymir's flesh and came to life (life). By the decree of the gods they acquired human understanding and the appearance of men, although they lived in the earth and in rocks. From Ymir's skull the sons of Bor made the sky (space)... The sons of Bor flung Ymir's brains into the air, and they became the clouds. Then they took the sparks and burning embers that were flying about after (time) they had been blown out of Muspell, and placed them in the midst of Ginnungagap to give light to heaven above and earth beneath (energy). To the stars they gave appointed places and paths." http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/creation.html

[3] JEHOVAH-JESUS (Christian) "In the beginning, God created the universe. At first the earth was shapeless and covered in darkness, and God's spirit hovered over the waters. God said, "Let there be light". And there was light. God divided the day from the night, naming them ' day' and 'night'. This was the first day and God saw that it was good. On the second day God made the heavens to separate the water from the earth and on the third day he raised the dry land up from the waters below the heavens and commanded the earth to bring forth all plants. God saw that it was good. God then made the greater light for the day and the lesser light for the night, and he saw hat it was good. This was the fourth day. On the fifth day God commanded the waters to fill with living creatures and the air to fill with birds. And he was pleased with what he saw. On the sixth day God commanded the earth to bring forth all kinds of living creatures and he saw that it was good. God then said " Let us make man in our own image". So God created man and woman in his own likeness and gave them authority over all living things. God looked at everything he had made and was very pleased. On the seventh day, God rested." - Genesis

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#550928 Oct 15, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I do not use the constitution to qualify my judgement.
I use the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.sht...
It's more powerful than just the US Constitution , it is united in agreement by the the world. The Taliban has violated international law.
That was not my argument, I stated that the US constitution would give them the right to freedom of religion. However it is quite telling that when someone does something you don’t like but it is validated in your constitution you drop the constitution like a hot potato and look for some other reason to justify your stance. Fine.

I am not a lawyer but I do not think that they have actually contravened any of the articles of the UDHR, if they had there would have been a UN resolution to bring them to trial at The Hague. True they impose a very rigid form of sharia law but that in it self is not illegal, you and I might not like it but that is not the point.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#550929 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>You know, yeah, no you do not. Hiding said the same thing, I proved to her that she was wrong. She then admitted that I was smarter and that when it came to evolution, abiogenesis, black holes, singularities, quantum mechanism, etc. she was a kid compared to me.

With unintelligible sentences like this, I will expect your admission as well: "If you studies stratigraphy you would know that creationist stories"...What??????????

Your idiocy is your delusion that your elementary level of studying, rote, I will add, leads to the same conclusions. In many subjects, I have caused my professor to sit down and just listen. In fact, this started in 6th grade, with math and history. Nah, can't be, I am a fundie, right, so your satan derived brain must be better than our God-given brain.
The earth is 4.5 billion years old. The sun is 5 billion years old and will last about another 5 billion years.

The universe is 13.7 billion years old.

Fit those facts into your beliefs, and you can keep your beliefs and join the world.

#550931 Oct 15, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>She who lays with man in strawberry patch has azz in jam.
Confucius?
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

#550932 Oct 15, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Why? I have all the prove I need. But YOU won't because you are NOT given eyes to see and ears to hear because of your 'disbelief.' We don't care if you wish to not believe. It's YOUR choice. Why don't you attempt to 'disprove' it??? You cannot. That it what really drives atheists mad. Christians are blessed by God and are successful and disbelievers are cursed. That is why the left are always angry, unsuccessful, have more calamities in their lives and are never satisfied, content or happy regardless of what is going on in their lives. It is nothing new. God tells us that is what will happen. But hey, enjoy your trip.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#550933 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>still posting and lying about not posting. Since, gays contemplate suicide 91% of the time and 80% of AIDS cases are gays, then it is clear that gays are becoming extinct not gays. But, that was not your point, now was it?
53% in this country now favor gay marriage.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

#550934 Oct 15, 2012
theboo wrote:
you are all insane! god dont exist! its proven it all started with a big bang!god created man in his qon image well what the fcuk was with the dinosaurs then? simple fact people belive in got to make them selves feel better about death!
LOL! It takes a bigger unthinking fool to believe that a 'bang' just happened and the entire universe with weather patterns, humans, animals, plants, vegetables, moon, sun, stars, etc....just happened without anyone or any thing causing the 'bang' than to believe in God. God said those who wish to be deceived....he'd bring those people deceptions they'd fall for. And boy do they fall for any 'scam' coming around. They are 'searched out' by scammers all the time. because they know these are the folks who are not smart enough to use their God-given brains and common sense. Notice how it's 'always' the same people that get scammed over and over? Well....now you know why! LOL.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

#550935 Oct 15, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
53% in this country now favor gay marriage.
Making up numbers and percentages out of midair doesn't make it so. The left who support immorality couldn't settle for the states votes on this gay marriage "because" it never passes. Therefore, they ignored the results and now must attempt to lie and deceive hoping that others will believe it and have a change of heart. Well, with over 68 percent of citizens claiming to be christians, we are NOT going to go against God's laws. He calls homosexuality an abomination...and that is exactly what it is. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by God 'because' of this. And we don't care if the left wants to believe it or not. Homosexuality is UN-natural and everything UN-natural is wrong. We are 'not' going to change our minds. Get over it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#550936 Oct 15, 2012
AlarmBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I have all the prove I need. But YOU won't because you are NOT given eyes to see and ears to hear because of your 'disbelief.' We don't care if you wish to not believe. It's YOUR choice. Why don't you attempt to 'disprove' it??? You cannot. That it what really drives atheists mad. Christians are blessed by God and are successful and disbelievers are cursed. That is why the left are always angry, unsuccessful, have more calamities in their lives and are never satisfied, content or happy regardless of what is going on in their lives. It is nothing new. God tells us that is what will happen. But hey, enjoy your trip.
Okay, walk through this logic a bit. You are saying that you have to accept what some human tells you, blindly and without question, in order to get the evidence to prove that what they are saying is truth. Since you have already accepted it, blindly and without question, you have no reason to doubt it, thus you no longer seek evidence to support their assertion. Does that sound intelligent to you?

I have a bottle of oil, it will cure every ailment you have, but you have to believe it will before you drink it for it to work. You cannot test it, you cannot see it, until you vow to drink it all. Would you drink the oil? Why, or why not? How is the logic any different than your "evidence?"

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#550938 Oct 15, 2012
AlarmBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Making up numbers and percentages out of midair doesn't make it so. The left who support immorality couldn't settle for the states votes on this gay marriage "because" it never passes. Therefore, they ignored the results and now must attempt to lie and deceive hoping that others will believe it and have a change of heart. Well, with over 68 percent of citizens claiming to be christians, we are NOT going to go against God's laws. He calls homosexuality an abomination...and that is exactly what it is. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by God 'because' of this. And we don't care if the left wants to believe it or not. Homosexuality is UN-natural and everything UN-natural is wrong. We are 'not' going to change our minds. Get over it.
So, you are not going to defy the people who wrote a book that claims to be from some imaginary being in the sky, since you cannot prove it's not imaginary then it is perfectly logical to state that it is imaginary. What nice justification. Did you know that the bible also justifies rape, child abuse, murder, and slavery? Sure does.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#550939 Oct 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<< ha, ha, ha, ha, bahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa >>
.. right! You're smarter than a Ph.d. candidate in anthropology and a Ph.d. physics candidate ..
.. you also know 4 languages, run 4 companies, oversee 4 non-profit organizations and are on Topix every waking hour ..
.. you are smarter than anyone else on Topix, regardless of the topic ..
.. you use a minimum of 8 socks and are repeatedly banned on Topix ..
.. you do drama, not debate ..
.. you believe the Noah Ark myth
<< that says it all >> ..
Hiding actually admitted to being no physicist. If she says she is she is a liar. We have proven she is just a kid. The only reason you have stuck up for her is probably because you are a butch lesbian feminist. They use the example, "a superior older more intelligent women", example quite often. You are delueded into thinking women are being oppressed when you look all around you in the actual world you see none of it happening.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#550940 Oct 15, 2012
Just because the universe had no begging doesn't mean it ends up expanding. Why does that mean it expands? God could have created it at the start of time.

#550941 Oct 15, 2012
AlarmBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! It takes a bigger unthinking fool to believe that a 'bang' just happened and the entire universe with weather patterns, humans, animals, plants, vegetables, moon, sun, stars, etc....just happened without anyone or any thing causing the 'bang' than to believe in God. God said those who wish to be deceived....he'd bring those people deceptions they'd fall for. And boy do they fall for any 'scam' coming around. They are 'searched out' by scammers all the time. because they know these are the folks who are not smart enough to use their God-given brains and common sense. Notice how it's 'always' the same people that get scammed over and over? Well....now you know why! LOL.
No it doesn’t’ takes logic, measurement, projections of known facts, investigation of theories and possibilities. In short it takes a greater intellect than you appear willing to comprehend.

The weather patterns are easily explainable. Look it up

The stars, planets and moons are also easily explainable, look it up

For the most part plants and animals including the human animal is explainable. Scientists are working discovering how life emerged in the first place. Certainly synthetic life has been created and it is hoped that within a few years the answers will be known. However godbots like you will still deny all knowledge of the truth

The universe itself is explainable back to 10^034th of a second following the event.

Cosmologist are working on trying to discover what happened in that minute fraction of a second following the event, and before.

Can we say the same about godbots, whose ideas, originally based on bronze age thinking have not changed for 2000 years.

#550942 Oct 15, 2012
AlarmBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny, the typical christian hypocrisy. I see you have not been on topix long and therefore don’t realise that when you spout crap you are exposed for spouting crap.

Why the hell did you not pick on that good christian MN who made up the wildest of accusatory numbers – it’s the christian way.

Why did you pick on Aero who can actually prove what he stated in http://www.australianmarriageequality.com/wp/...

Now I suggest you ask MN where it got its made up figures from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min waaasssuuup 123,925
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 681,981
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Aquarius-WY 7,960
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 29 min AmPieJam UncleSam 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min onemales mother 286,499
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,467
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 3 hr nanoanomaly 299
More from around the web