Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

We all know how kids think. Besides, I actually only suspected you chased oler men, although I assume someone who is a fool like you is never up to much good anyway, I wouldn't be shocked if you tried to chase older men anyway.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The nearest thing to the glades we have here is a bog with a shopping trolly in it.
Erm, I'm not sure that that quite qualifies...

Does it have alligators in?
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

I can almost feel River Tam having no personality, leave her, she is trash. I myself am only going to reply if she makes any stupid comments again.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Point is, I was refuting HFY's claim that religious people don't contribute to science...
I don't think that quite what HFY said.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's kidnap him and make him produce more comics.
That may seem unethical at first, but think of the children!
Yes!

"Doesn't anyone care about the chirrun??!!"

Heck with the chirrun. I want it for me.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't keep my name out of your mouth, can you? Try to remember.
.. do you mean Orangelion, GK's alter ego ??..

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we're good. I'll bring the hot babes. You better have weed and booze or we'll all leave ..
.. what's tonight's topic ??..
There are three topics.

Weed, booze, and the new enormous hot tub at Castle Macumazahn.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't anything, don't worry, you haven't even contributed to anything squat, Gate Keeper said you are a fool, that is enogh for me.
.. you are GK. Forgot to change your avatar, posted to yourself ..

.. always mess up, don't you Chunky Punky ??..

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying, he was refering to science being flawed, and its absurbity. If he was speaking saying we take the of science(Not religion), despite its absubity(Evolution and the big bang theories absurbity). You know nothing.
Normally, I'd let it go as a typo, but you did it wrong twice.

"Absurbity"?

I AM letting "absubity" slide as a typo of a misspelling.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Erm, I'm not sure that that quite qualifies...
Does it have alligators in?
Nope, but sometimes we move the shopping trolly a little to see if anyone notices.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well that's all fine and dandy dude, but the universe doesn't revolve around you. it revolves around God's Son, Jesus the Christ, who has been clearly revealed to all so that we are all without excuse!:)
Neither does it revolve around you.
I revere a higher essence than you, and don't try to impose it on you, yet YOU are intimating that I should "worship" your lesser deities.
Ain't gonna happen!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>It is. But why is that a problem? Do you think that you owe religion respect? All of the following are from Pat Condell, on respect for religion:

[1] "I give your religion as much respect as your religion gives me. There’s nothing complicated about it, and I have every right to insult a religion that goes out of its way to insult, to judge, and to condemn me as an inadequate human being, which your religion does with self righteous gusto. When it comes to insults your religion started this, not me. If your religion kept its big mouth shut so would I. But given that it doesn’t, and given the enormous harm that your religion has done in this world. I’d say that not only do I have a right, but a duty to insult it, as does every rationale thinking person on this planet.

=========

[2] "I can see that everything about this God has been purposely designed to poison our experience of life on Earth – not to enhance it. To keep us fearful. To suppress knowledge. To curtail freedom and creativity. And to celebrate death. It’s nothing less than the dumbing down of the human race. And demanding respect for it is, frankly, an insult that deserves to be repaid with considerable interest.

=========

[3] "Religion deserves no respect at all because:

A.) It offers no respect at all.
B.) It offers no evidence at all.

==========

[4] "If you criticize religion, every so often someone will say to you quite disapprovingly "You may not have faith in God, but you could show a bit more respect for those people who do." And you might find yourself thinking: Actually, maybe they're right. It wouldn't hurt to show a bit more respect. After all, nobody likes to be told point blank that their religion is a crock of delusional garbage and a force for evil in the world, that what they call faith is merely fear dressed up as virtue, and that their puerile beliefs are a straitjacket on the whole of humanity. That's bound to put anybody's nose out of joint.

"So yes, maybe I could show a bit more respect. The only fly in the ointment is I don't actually feel any respect. I have tried, I really have, and I feel just terrible about it, but it just isn't there. I suppose I could lie to myself and pretend for the sake of people's feelings, because we all know how delicate and tender they can be these days, but the bald truth is I don't actually care about their feelings, at all, not even slightly. And of course I realize that should weigh heavily on my conscience, but luckily my conscience knows when it's being bullied and manipulated so it doesn't care either.

"My conscience knows that there's no earthly reason for anybody on this planet to respect religion in any way. Indeed, purely on the evidence religion itself provides in such regular abundance, there's every reason to actively disrespect it to the point of outright abuse. And quite frankly, the fact that religion gets so little abuse compared to what it really deserves, I can only attribute to the unbelievable tolerance, restraint, and plain good manners of atheists and secularists everywhere.

"So, if you are a religious person, and if you're thinking of demanding more respect for your beliefs, please try to bear in mind that you and your religion are already getting way more respect than you’ve have ever deserved. Your faith is a joke. Your god is a joke. He's so absurd he's an embarrassment even to people who don't believe in him. And he, and you, still have it all to prove."
Love that guy.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>We have just given evidence. Why don't you pick on islam, they fit better to this definition.
What evidence?

And this fits you just as we'll as Islam.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Pat Condell was a comedian, known by some as the "godless comedian". He's also known as an anti-theist. Of course he's gonna have quotes against religion. He has an agenda to attain.
Plus he's English-Irish, so...
Do you have a point?

Didn't think so.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>She herself said she is not a physist. How does that make her scientist?
What?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>Well at the star you say if the person is a bitch then slap them about, then you say people shouldn't hit one and other. Make your mind up.
Mind.

Lol!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Audience wrote:
Well... I could ask the same thing about the big bang.
All there is to it are hypotheses, it's not scientifically proved as a fact either.
Could you explain me, how the big bang was created? And how -the thing that created the big bang- was created, and so on.
Not yet.

Can you tell us how god was created?

And how the thing that created god was created?

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Aero...
...ummmmm
"just as we'll as islam"???
lol
You're one of them smart atheists they talk about, huh?

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

BT42, what/who do you revere?

Since: Sep 10

Soledad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
You always ask the hard questions, Aero

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 522,901 - 522,920 of680,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

486 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 min An NFL Fan 109,572
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min number four 216,906
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 512,092
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 250,375
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 17 min GO Le Gay levi GO 36,097
How come the president doesn't use his BIRTH NAME? 26 min Doctor REALITY 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min KiMare 89,567
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr alisha24 249
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 3 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••