Since: May 11

Newport, UK

#550101 Oct 13, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is proof of God, along with the rest of the world, the worlds natural desigh is far too perfect. What about how far the earth is from the sun? Too close and we would burn, too far and we would freeze.
o luck with the Welsh proxy tonight?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#550102 Oct 13, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is proof of God, along with the rest of the world, the worlds natural desigh is far too perfect. What about how far the earth is from the sun? Too close and we would burn, too far and we would freeze.
Silly sod.

Life adapted to the prevailing conditions, not the other way about.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#550103 Oct 13, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure in your opening gambit? Tragic
Seriously you should get some sleep.
Have we met?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#550104 Oct 13, 2012
I will give you some info that, if you are willing and clever enough to use it, will add scientific fuel to your theistic point of view:

The concept of "nothingness" is being invalidated by science. The realization of this is embodied in "Quantum Vacuum" and "Quantum Fluctuations".
In short, there is no such thing as nothing, even nothing has properties. ONe of those properties is that this "nothing" can create th entire universe. You call that "The Big Bang" or "God", a rose by any name still blossoms when conditions are right to do so.

Have fun, BLL
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Science and mathematics go hand in hand in the majority of scientific scenarios. In saying that, the most simplest of mathematics proves that an intelligent designer exists. I say "the most simplest of mathematics" because, it's unnecessary to utilize the more complex mathematics to prove a simple "fact." First, I'll say this...
As of now, science has a couple of explanations to attempt to validate their theory that no "God" exists. One is that, at one point in time, nothing existed, at all. Then, all of a sudden, all things exist. The second explanation, I'll not mention here. It might contribute fuel to an already existing and uncontrollable fire that's unnecessary, especially if I'm aware of this new theory and those that oppose "God" aren't. Please and if you will, do not judge my integrity for my lack of sharing. As I believe, I've no reason to bring to any table anything new when we can't get passed what's already offered. Nevertheless...
In the case of the first scenario and according to science, all came from nothing. This is even while science admits that it's yet to create something from nothing, itself. As a matter of fact, science hasn't even come close. Anyway, this mathematical formula appears as such...
0+0=1
I'm sure we can already see the discrepancy in this. Nothing can originate from nothing. Something MUST come from something. Therefore, the only possible equation is this...
1+1=2
It's not necessary that a zero must represent anything. Considering the history of mathematics to begin with, the numeral "0" is fairly new to mathematics-world anyway. Despite what we might believe, only one equation can make sense to us. To recapitulate while more clear, I offer you this...
SCIENCE
0+0=0
0+0=1
RELIGION
1+0=1
1+1=2
The fact of the matter is this. Science can give us nothing but theories that unbelievers accept as answers, fact, evidence, and proof, because they've nothing else to go on. Religion gives us answers, fact, evidence, and proof. To the religious, the answers, facts, evidence, and proofs, are all around us and us, at the same time. Science keeps guessing.
And as to this theory of evolution? Again, this is science's attempt to validate theories. In their ever-persistent goal to disprove the existence of "God," they purposely and willingly reject any possibility and probability of adaptation before evolution. And considering all the species that have become extinct in just my lifetime alone, it's incomprehensible that science insists that we're descended from Neanderthals instead of even considering that these are other life-forms that not only were different from "Adam," but became extinct, too. When's the last time one of these "creatures" surfaced from some remote region of the Earth, wondering why it's living such a primitive lifestyle?
And by the way...just before his death, Darwin wholly denounced his "theory of evolution." Don't just believe me. Look it up. I'm sure it's on the internet, somewhere.
Until next time...

Newport, UK

#550105 Oct 13, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we met?
I don't think we've been formally introduced Madam; but I've seen you around the neighbourhood.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#550106 Oct 13, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Silly sod.
Life adapted to the prevailing conditions, not the other way about.
A planet can't adapt when it comes to distance, and if we are sensitive enough to burn if too close or freeze if too far, then the original species we evolved from would have been too sensitive to survive the temperature before we even got to evolve.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#550107 Oct 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
I will give you some info that, if you are willing and clever enough to use it, will add scientific fuel to your theistic point of view:
The concept of "nothingness" is being invalidated by science. The realization of this is embodied in "Quantum Vacuum" and "Quantum Fluctuations".
In short, there is no such thing as nothing, even nothing has properties. ONe of those properties is that this "nothing" can create th entire universe. You call that "The Big Bang" or "God", a rose by any name still blossoms when conditions are right to do so.
Have fun, BLL
<quoted text>
What properties can nothingness have? Nothingness means no properties.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#550108 Oct 13, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that? Ever been to Venus?
Nobody here cares if you burn or freeze.
Xiao di di.
Hidingfromyou is your friend, she has been crushed and defeated, she is a pile of crap, thats your friend. How did you like it then? Are you humiliated and ashamed for your stupid friend then?

Newport, UK

#550109 Oct 13, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
o luck with the Welsh proxy tonight?
o = no

obviously but sometimes we expect too much....
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#550110 Oct 13, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the thread.
So, how do you know Gate Keeper/Sir Doc/Viking/Martina and all the other names he uses?
We aren't the same username, bitch. You have no proof what so ever. There are bound to be people who share similer views and would reacte similer to a kid like you. That doesn't mean were the same person.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#550111 Oct 13, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
o = no
obviously but sometimes we expect too much....
I'm native to england, not welsh LOL. I came with one excuse.

Location hidden

#550112 Oct 13, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidingfromyou is your friend, she has been crushed and defeated, she is a pile of crap, thats your friend. How did you like it then? Are you humiliated and ashamed for your stupid friend then?
Do you know what I just said to you?

I called you a little boy's penis. It's good for pissing but nothing else.

Are we clear or would you like another Chinese lesson?
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#550113 Oct 13, 2012
You would say that, your young, sex means life to you, your friends are probably only 4 inches anyway

Location hidden

#550114 Oct 13, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we've been formally introduced Madam; but I've seen you around the neighbourhood.
You accused my friend of being a serial troll.

What say you?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#550115 Oct 13, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>You are just a stupid kid. You is too young for a partner, piss off. And stop chasing older men, your only 19 Tam, have you too been beaten by your father?
You seem to have daddy issues yourself.

Were you raped by your daddy?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#550116 Oct 13, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't anything, don't worry, you haven't even contributed to anything squat, Gate Keeper said you are a fool, that is enogh for me.
We know what's enough for you.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#550117 Oct 13, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to know things about me which is odd, having never interacted with me. LOL

Big meaty bone?
He's obviously got a very tiny one.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#550118 Oct 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Aero...
...ummmmm
"just as we'll as islam"???
lol
You're one of them smart atheists they talk about, huh?
Autocorrect.

That the best you've got?

Thought so.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#550119 Oct 13, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You always ask the hard questions, Aero
The questions are easy.

It's the answers that are hard.

What was the question?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#550120 Oct 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Aero. God was not created. He always was.
Unless you can prove otherwise...
That's the scripture for nearly 2,000 years, son.
Yeah

Scripture.

That's reliable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Seentheotherside 608,081
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Aura Mytha 268,751
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Wordsworth 5,528
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ1 6
Anyone gay from Dhaka? (Mar '11) 2 hr Abir 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr June VanDerMark 573,532
How come girls don't like to date east indian g... (Dec '09) 2 hr Nicky 151
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr DNF 97,844
More from around the web