Since: May 11

Newport, UK

#549607 Oct 12, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
awww.... lol
Richard Lewontin is an American evolutionary biologist, geneticist and social commentator.
A leader in developing the mathematical basis of population genetics and evolutionary theory, he pioneered the application of techniques from molecular biology such as gel electrophoresis to questions of genetic variation and evolution.
Lewontin helped set the stage for the modern field of molecular evolution.
In 1979 he and Stephen Jay Gould introduced the term "spandrel" into evolutionary theory.
Lewontin strongly opposes genetic determinism, especially as allegedly expressed by sociobiology and evolutionary psychology.
...but you disagree, so he's an "idiot"...
hmmm hypocrite much?
A religion requires faith, belief, veneration, ritual and worship.

I am at a loss to locate the high altar of evolution, is there an 'evolutionists' mass I can partake in? What is the form and order of service?

Who do I as an 'evolutionist' venerate?

It requires no faith to accept evolution, and there is no sanction from the deity of the evolutionists if I don't.

Religion is the sole preserve of the religious and yet they try to factionalise into religions everything and anything which shows religion itself to be false and dogmatic.

"Oh you're a 'Darwinist/evolutionist'" . I don't meet up with like minded 'Darwinists/Evolutionists' to solidify our worldview with a vegetarian prayer breakfast and some mantra-meditation. That nonsense is the religions department.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#549608 Oct 12, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is plenty of material they could work with here.
Hows's tricks bud?
Hi, Skitz.

The Borderland of Sol

#549609 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Just ignore her and don't even refer to to what hidingfromyou has said, her belief in evolution is obviously only there to serve her young ego. For now just continue the debate with others. The only things she says when she receives a logic come back are simply, "you are lying", "you are delueded", "you are stupid", "you are uneducated", "the big bang just happens", "quantums are just random". She doesn't actually give any logic herself.
You underestimate Hiding.

And vastly overestimate yourself.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#549610 Oct 12, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, dude. No I didn't read it. I've read dozens of such article & they are all based on assumptions.
Did you see Prometheus? Good movie! Aliens prequel prequel. Another story of "aliens diddit"
Do you think there was something in that article that isn't in other articles like it? If so, cut a snippet to show how awesome the article is, invoke attentin.
No, I didn't see the movie.
The article is about the "life" material penetrating our atmosphere in meteorites etc...interesting..

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#549611 Oct 12, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Going well amigo!
How was that El Classico??
Ahh man I missed it. I was in Tenerife in some hotel with no footie on :( That said I was howling drunk at the bar by the time it would of been on.

It's been a hard session for me to follow as I spent most the summer away.

I only clicked in here the last couple of days. Looks like my timing has been good. I see Tide had a wee slip up.

Dodge

#549612 Oct 12, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Skitz.
Hey dude!

Hows things? How's the guitar going?

Dodge

#549613 Oct 12, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
A religion requires faith, belief, veneration, ritual and worship.
I am at a loss to locate the high altar of evolution, is there an 'evolutionists' mass I can partake in? What is the form and order of service?
Who do I as an 'evolutionist' venerate?
It requires no faith to accept evolution, and there is no sanction from the deity of the evolutionists if I don't.
Religion is the sole preserve of the religious and yet they try to factionalise into religions everything and anything which shows religion itself to be false and dogmatic.
"Oh you're a 'Darwinist/evolutionist'" . I don't meet up with like minded 'Darwinists/Evolutionists' to solidify our worldview with a vegetarian prayer breakfast and some mantra-meditation. That nonsense is the religions department.
*Psssst*

There's a meeting at eighteen hundred hours. Dorris has made the egg mayo sandwiches and some nibbles. If there is anything you are allergic to please contact me on the usual number.

The Borderland of Sol

#549614 Oct 12, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dude!
Hows things? How's the guitar going?
Slowly - nerves don't regenerate worth a damn.
I'm learning to compensate.

I am so going back in the 'Glades this weekend.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#549615 Oct 12, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you are in need of professional cleaning of your sins. Butt, honestly, you aren't going to meet Jesus, so content to wallow in your atheist religion and failed science disasters.
The nice thing about having this postcard for Satan (YOU) around is that it makes everyone look good, even the Biblickly illetarate like Al Garlicbread.
Explain this.

Since: May 11

Newport, UK

#549616 Oct 12, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
*Psssst*
There's a meeting at eighteen hundred hours. Dorris has made the egg mayo sandwiches and some nibbles. If there is anything you are allergic to please contact me on the usual number.
I'll bring fruit and marshmallow dip, I'm picking the team robes up from Dawkin's place at 15:30hrs (zulu time) it was his turn to launder them.

Dodge

#549617 Oct 12, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Slowly - nerves don't regenerate worth a damn.
I'm learning to compensate.
I am so going back in the 'Glades this weekend.
Sounds good mate. Progress is progress. What you doing at the 'glades?

Dodge

#549618 Oct 12, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bring fruit and marshmallow dip, I'm picking the team robes up from Dawkin's place at 15:30hrs (zulu time) it was his turn to launder them.
Ahh fantastic. Dawkins always uses that fabric softener I like the smell of.

Dodge

#549619 Oct 12, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain this.
That's called not turning into a skid.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549620 Oct 12, 2012
How can DNA come from slime? How can structered DNA with minerals put together to make DNA, the true building blocks of life, have been able to have been made from slime? Why didn't the slime form other elements instead, such as diamonds? Rocks? There is no reason for slime to form DNA. Why hasn't a pit of slime existing today been capable of creating DNA? why hasn't DNA sprang from the hot elements from underground, just like diamonds? And what about offspring? What gives animals the ability to somehow reproduce? A pit of slime?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#549621 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar, you jump against God's word when it is being posted to others. You always jump into posts to others, most of the time I am not even posting to you and you jump in. Man or woman, are you a sissy, you think women are your superior. Nano is superior because she is a Christian. I stand up for her and she I. You do not want to get into a discussion about Nano. Nano knows that I have her back and you do not.
Pay attention, lil boy, I have no disagreement with you, it is your disagreement with God and your cowardness. I don't agree with people, I agree with God. Boy, it is you hiding behind women, HFY and HL, so stop lying. You are a powerless pro-choice woman with a mustache, the only power you have is over a baby and that makes you feel like a tough woman. The problem is that you are not a woman, so you have simply no power, since your power is given over to something you can not have, an abortion.
I GUESS THOSE 7 NEGATIVE JUDGITS FROM HL PUT YOU BACK IN PLACE, OR DID HL HAVE TO PM YOU?
Say what you want. You still hid behind a girl.

The Borderland of Sol

#549622 Oct 12, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good mate. Progress is progress. What you doing at the 'glades?
Savoring solitude and counting alligators.
Hehehehe.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549623 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. Focus. Popcorn. Not orgasming alone, in a basement somewhere, to that obsessive...er...stuff you keep worrying about, while mom is yelling at you to clean up the dishes.
Popcorn. This is important. What do you think about popcorn???
She actually has no proof of that. No one would make such an unproven statement without feeling the need to attack. She must have masterbated in her own room herself with her mom calling her. And She must have hurriedly put her clothers back on since she must have stripped when masterbating. How do I assume she did it? Firstly, she hasn't gained any experience in life to actually know it happens and kids do it, so the only experience she can judge it from is what she has done herself. What a dirty little girl shes been! And the second reason is that she wants to seem like and adult looking down on kids, because she feels she is weak herself and she is nothing but a little girl, so she tries to point out others faults that aren't even true and tries to make herself feel above these kids, when herself is an inexperiences, dirty, foolish, little girl. Mop up the floor after you leave the bathroom to make sure your mom didn't stop the orgasm lol.

Dodge

#549624 Oct 12, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Savoring solitude and counting alligators.
Hehehehe.
The nearest thing to the glades we have here is a bog with a shopping trolly in it.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549625 Oct 12, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want. You still hid behind a girl.
Teen boys tend to have that attitude, "I wouldn't hit a girl, it is wrong, and it is not a man to hit a girl", if the the person is an absolute bitch then yes, you can hit that girl. Most boys general don't want to hit a girl because they feel they are weak and silly hitting girls because it is deemed by sociaty as something indicating weakness and being umanly. The rule shouldn't be, it is wrong to hit a girl, it should be, it is wrong to hit people in general.

Dodge

#549626 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Teen boys tend to have that attitude, "I wouldn't hit a girl, it is wrong, and it is not a man to hit a girl", if the the person is an absolute bitch then yes, you can hit that girl. Most boys general don't want to hit a girl because they feel they are weak and silly hitting girls because it is deemed by sociaty as something indicating weakness and being umanly. The rule shouldn't be, it is wrong to hit a girl, it should be, it is wrong to hit people in general.
You contradict yourself here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Dave Nelson 230,127
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min AnnieJ 602,282
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Robert F 548,943
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Ratloder 118,679
How to Talk Masturbation with Your Kids. 31 min andet1987 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 35 min andet1987 5,512
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Dr_Zorderz 261,720
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr i want it 1,074

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE