“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#549767 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
If you know better than gays who are in therapy, who are screaming for being denied it, then we can claim that we know better than gays who do not wish to have therapy.
Yes, you can.
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
10 lawsuits against 12 Cali officials including Brown, say that Brown and you do not know gay crap.
I concede that I don't know "gay crap."
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
State of California, now that is funny, since Cali also thinks that 15 year old girls can abortion permission from their teacher rapist and need not tell her parents.
I'm not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound pertinent to the subject of whether gays can or need be cured of the gay by the therapy banned in California.
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
So, you are also say that the federal government knows best and that DOMA needs to be nationally applied, and gays do not know best.
I don't trust the Federal government at all. But I do believe that gay couples should be entitled to equal rights and the same protection under the law enjoyed by heterosexuals. Don't you?
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
the state of California has also decided that same sex marriage is illegal in Cali.
OK. I hope that changes.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#549768 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooohhhh, shiny...
That's what I'm doing wrong.

Not enough shiny stuff.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549769 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What, I am not interested. Now, tell your dad to let you out of the basement and to clean his own underwears.
What?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549770 Oct 12, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE CRRRRRRRRRRRAZY.
lol

NO woman would say, "i am pregnant with a fetus' either.
they would consider themselves to be carrying LIFE.
and in many parts of the world still yet today the phrase is used
"with Child".

but NO woman would say I am pregnant with a fetus, they would consider the life inside themm as a BABY.

do you think a Dr. comes out and says
congratulations mrs jones you are going to have a fetus...
they say you are going to have a BABY.

point is from conception it is LIFE a living thing.........
If she had a fetus, it would die.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549771 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're spot on again. By the way, you upset Hiding so much that she went into early puberty.
Do you have a time machine?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#549772 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being overly literal, I obviously meant he has discovered the laws of gravity.
I assume you are talking about Newton,

Great man, very clever so never mind what he discovered, what did he actually invent. Look it up a quick google for ďwhat did Newton inventĒ should do it

I think you may well be educated slightly and you never know you may begin to enjoy the experience

P.S. The cat flap is in those accomplishments

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549773 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>The media has a history of being not beinf trustworthy when it comes to controvercial issues. The media isn't a sufficiant source in a claim unless they say, give, and show you the evidence.
But the bible is?

Yeah.

You're ok.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#549774 Oct 12, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
BTW, RR is making guesses, he is just being spiteful because I donít want to think the way he does (itís the fundy way) and I can usually (not always) make his arguments look stupid.
What I really do dislike and have absolutely zero tolerance for is deliberate ignorance but I donít hate christians. Hate is such an emotional word is it not?
I do dislike ďsomeĒ christians RR is one of them (for his deliberate ignorance), that does not mean I dislike all christians. I will be going for a meal tomorrow evening with two very good friends who happen to be christian. There are some christians here on topix that I respect tremendously, not many though.
That dislike of some christians is not particularly a religious thing it's mostly personal, I will argue my point with Jews, Muslims, Hindus or any religion if I can offer evidence to prove the goddidit idea is mythology.
Yes maam it is, but I truly enjoy watching the crister Hokey Pokey dance sometimes.
There are times I will actually try to help them with facts or history, but usually they don't wish to learn, so it is wasted effort.
Carry on!

#549775 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave her the baby. It was illegal for intercourse outside marriage, not pregnancy.
How does a woman get pregnant?

When you can prove itís by magic come back and tell us

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#549776 Oct 12, 2012
Alexander of Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Evecourse, dear,
Someone help me with another mentally challenged person?!?!
After u get cured(i don't think there is a cure :() go get a good education...
You really don't need a college degree or even a high school diploma to study the bible. The problem is you simply will not study the bible, so we have a situation with a person who thinks himself educated but simply for what ever reason seems unable or unwilling to really study to learn that God does exsist.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549777 Oct 12, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Funny...

1. Faith - Noun
Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
Y'all have complete trust and confidence in evolution.

2. Belief Noun
An acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
Y'all accept the theory of evolution.

3. Veneration Verb
A feeling of profound respect for someone or something.
Y'all reapect evolution for what you think it answers.

4. Ritual Noun
A ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order.
Scientific method :)

5. Worship Noun
The feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity.
Not so much.

So, you see, in a way, evolution IS a type of religious belief system.
Or not.

#549778 Oct 12, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes maam it is, but I truly enjoy watching the crister Hokey Pokey dance sometimes.
There are times I will actually try to help them with facts or history, but usually they don't wish to learn, so it is wasted effort.
Carry on!
Oh I find it fun and quite relaxing. There is very little chance that the more ignorant ones will actually learn something but it has happened on occasion, so I also find it worthwhile.

And you have you admit that the meltdowns can be quite amusing.

Fennario

#549779 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Finally, we have to consider the role of homosexuality in that most popular and best-known form of addiction, alcoholism.
What are you looking for? Are you hoping to sway the opinions of people like me that don't want to oppress gays? Why would I? Because some are pedophiles, or have AIDS, or are despondent, or are alcoholics? That seems to be your argument.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549780 Oct 12, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
But the bible is?
Yeah.
You're ok.
Actually the bible hasn't yet proven it isn't trustworthy. We know the media has. I want proof that a guard has actually raped maria.

#549781 Oct 12, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> You really don't need a college degree or even a high school diploma to study the bible. The problem is you simply will not study the bible, so we have a situation with a person who thinks himself educated but simply for what ever reason seems unable or unwilling to really study to learn that God does exsist.
You say that as though studying ONE particular book were a great feat for the average joe.

You donít need quals to study most single books but if you want to get into it seriously then they are a great help.

And of course the qualified bible scholar usually has a considerable amount more to offer than the typical ignorant fundy.

I read somewhere that the majority of babble scholars and clergy do not actually believe the babble, they are just in it because itís a job.

Fennario

#549782 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Even Obama thought that was inappropriate. Imo, it undermined the value of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Agreed. Obama didn't deserve that prize, and awarding it to him cheapened the award.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549783 Oct 12, 2012
More atheists exist than christians, how do you expect the case that the guard raped maria was going to be possible to cover up?

Fennario

#549784 Oct 12, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
The truth is that if we were all perfect like JEHOVAH intended we would have none of these problems
As Emo Philips said to his German brother-in-law when he complained that he couldn't get a good bagel back home, whose fault is that?

Since: May 11

Newport, UK

#549785 Oct 12, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> You really don't need a college degree or even a high school diploma to study the bible. The problem is you simply will not study the bible, so we have a situation with a person who thinks himself educated but simply for what ever reason seems unable or unwilling to really study to learn that God does exsist.
you mean suspend disbelief and critical thinking when it comes to the fables in the bible?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

There is NO extraordinary evidence for the bibles extraordinary claims.

Goodbye.

Since: May 11

Newport, UK

#549786 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
More atheists exist than christians, how do you expect the case that the guard raped maria was going to be possible to cover up?
at least your christ has a name now,

Yeshua ben Panthera. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Charlie Sheen 270,573
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 10 min MUQ2 186
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min janeebee 3,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Robert F 582,676
Australian gay guys 1 hr Lht253 1
pound your pud and release your seed for Emma W... 1 hr Charlie Sheen 2
The USA is a Corp. Not a country 1 hr Protester 5
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 611,767
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,818
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
More from around the web