Prove there's a god.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#550017 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kaitlin is that you?
Time for your next dose of lithium, Gate Keeper of Mental Manor?
Your hallucinations are back!
Your meds are wearing off!
They might need the straitjacket and a shot of tranquilizer for you!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#550020 Oct 12, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he's bad entertainment. But still as exciting as watching a train wreck.
More like watching Sibil write stories over and over and over and over. Like in the drive through and den and den and den and den an den and den and den.........

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#550024 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you might be Tide, since his name is indeed TIDE WITH BEACH, and now you are simply spinning a tale.
No, tard. I'm Tide. Can you get nothing right? Once, in a dream, I was T-Town Clown but that was way too creepy so I woke up. I think I dreamed in my dream. The horror.......

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#550026 Oct 12, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, tard. I'm Tide. Can you get nothing right? Once, in a dream, I was T-Town Clown but that was way too creepy so I woke up. I think I dreamed in my dream. The horror.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rDK9MDklzFoXX

Inception.... a dream within a dream within a dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#550027 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>"existence". Also, since you said god, you musted have meant Zeus or Apollo.
*Must.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#550028 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a stupid kid. You is too young for a partner, piss off. And stop chasing older men, your only 19 Tam, have you too been beaten by your father?
Gate keeper then said-
Great job today, you were composed and Hiding, Thunder, AL and sharkey spun out of control. Between Tide and you, the thread was a hoot today.
TAKE CARE. SEE YA POSTING TOMORROW.
God is proven everyday.
I guess he enjoys talking to himself.....

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#550029 Oct 12, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't enjoy talking to me, I fear. He'll be back. It's only 21:00 in California. I'll be waiting.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#550030 Oct 12, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>A fool has said that there is no God. Hi fool.
How sad, another lonely fool. Are you asking for some one online to try to convert you to a friend, I mean Christianity, because I do not see one poster trying to convert you.
I know, I have no desire to convert you at all. You are an adult, and if God allows you to have freewill, then I get that it is your choice to go to HELL.
My job is to tell you that you are going to hell, it is your job to know that is where you are going. If you choose not to go to hell, I did not do that, you did it by reaching to Jesus.
My friend, your hell or heaven, IT IS IN YOUR HANDS, not mine.
SO, STOP LYING no one here is trying to convert you. I just checked again, your name was still not on God's list. Your freewill.
Still nothing but assertions and opinions, still no evidence. Why can't you provide evidence?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#550031 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up child, if I thought that juvenile thing, I would not have noted both of them in my summary to you. I did not expect you to comprehend. If you said you did, you would be a liar. No, I would not expect you to call, you would have no clue what you were looking at. Besides, if you called, the sound of my laughster would be louder than the hang up.
UH HUH. Abiogenesis mixed up with a "godhole"! Hahahahahah! This is great stuff!!Yer a real astrophysicist ther bud! You're right...I sure don't have any clue how anyone can possibly be this stupid.

What should we call yer new show?

The Abiogod muppet galaxy tour, with Gatekeeper the clown!

#550032 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Al Garcia is this you, or just who you try to be? Thanks for proving what friends of Al Garcia are like.
Sharkey is his own person. And so am I.
But I suppose the dead gray matter between your ears will never function well enough to figure that
out.

#550033 Oct 12, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't enjoy talking to me, I fear. He'll be back. It's only 21:00 in California. I'll be waiting.
just be gentle with him ok?
I can't stand the sight of a grown man crying.

Since: May 12

Greensboro, NC

#550034 Oct 12, 2012
THE CHALLENGE WAS.. CAN ANYONE PROOVE THERE IS A gOD?

mY CHALLENGE IS PROOVE THERE ISN'T A GOD?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#550035 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>"existence". Also, since you said god, you musted have meant Zeus or Apollo.
Zeus and Apollo have not been "disproven" to exist either, they are as real as your god.

Location hidden

#550036 Oct 12, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like watch'n Kukla & Ollie ain't it!!!

Hahahah!!

Location hidden

#550037 Oct 12, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Still nothing but assertions and opinions, still no evidence. Why can't you provide evidence?
He can't Kitten! He's all tied up! His mom put real bobbypins in his "bobby pullups", and he got's his legs crossed try'n not ta poop in his pants, cause he cant git 'em off!! Hahahahah!!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#550038 Oct 12, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeus and Apollo have not been "disproven" to exist either, they are as real as your god.
Says the nut.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#550039 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Al Garcia is this you, or just who you try to be? Thanks for proving what friends of Al Garcia are like.
Thanks for continuing to DISprove your "god", you hateful, hypocritical confused gay homophone b!tch!
Just because you, Gate Keeper of The All Male Nutbag Bin 1, hate yourself for being gay doesn't mean you get to try to make the rest of the world miserable like you!
YOUR self-hatred is YOUR problem, NOT the world's. Keep your hell to yourself. A pedophile like you SHOULD hate yourself ANYWAY.
Why didn't you pick THE CHAIR?????

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#550040 Oct 12, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the nut.

Public Health Advertisement
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#550041 Oct 12, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharkey is his own person. And so am I.
But I suppose the dead gray matter between your ears will never function well enough to figure that
out.
Oh, this fool knows it. He's just trying to play horrible games and get everyone caught up in his sickening vortex of confusion.
You want to talk about "hell"? Well, Gate Keeper sure has an abundant supply of it with him!
I'm not sure if there is a heaven or hell. I feel that we can make either of those ourselves under the right circumstances. For example, heaven could be the beach in Hawaii, and many say that war is hell.
Hating yourself and being miserable is a kind of hell, in a way. It's hell keeping up with all the lies and denial. That is what Gate Keeper is experiencing. He is pretending to be someone he's not and he knows it and he's miserable about it, and to cover up his misery he uses disrespectful tones calls people names, and makse assumptions and accusations, like some kind of Internet wannabe thug.
He'll be back at you with his usual BS...and as usual, you'll slap the REAL Christian treatment on GK and handle him with finesse, although I think he might be a LOST CAUSE...
Hasn't Mr. "Biblicly Literate" learned anything about turning swords into plowshares?
It seems that for you, Al, you belief is a TOOL.
GK's, on the other hand, is a WEAPON that he is using against himself and others.
Belief as a weapon is not good for the human species at all, and idiots like Gate Keeper of the Insane In the Brain Clinic 1 do NOT help the human race live with each other any better.
jingles

Panama City Beach, FL

#550042 Oct 12, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you take a loaded pistol and blow your small brains outs? That would not only fulfill you question but would make so many others happy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Cat 41,936
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Greatest Hits 286,677
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Rabbis on the Run 690,433
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 1 hr Rider on the Storm 5
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Rabbis on the Run 124
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Big Al 598
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 10 hr Paul is dead 105
More from around the web