“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#549749 Oct 12, 2012
preterism wrote:
There is a God who created all things good and someday you will face him to give account of your life on earth. You were created for a reason , and that reason is to see whether or not you accept him as your Lord and Saviour. You are given a choice whether or not you disapprove of the choices is irrelevant because that's the only two choices you're going to get, which being to live your life with God or without God. There is only one true church of the bible and that is the Church of Christ. Study the second chapter of Acts and you will see what is necessary to become a Christian.
wrong

Since: Sep 10

Arcadia, CA

#549750 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher, I'm really laughing my head off here - I've never been to prison.
Have you ever encountered people like the two posters we are blessed with today? I believe they have psychological issues that may require medication - I've honestly never come across this level of insanity. Sure, sure, there's Dave, but he confessed to having brain damage.
These posters quite clearly aren't normal, functional beings. Something is deeply, deeply wrong with them. Of course I feel sorry for them and their lot, but I'm curious - have you seen this kind of behavior before?
Yes, I have. These are serious personality disorders.

The danger is that sometimes they lose control.

Topix is a safety valve for them.

But in real life sometimes it isn't pretty.

“This planet is”

Since: Jun 12

wonderfull

#549751 Oct 12, 2012
preterism wrote:
There is a God who created all things good and someday you will face him to give account of your life on earth. You were created for a reason , and that reason is to see whether or not you accept him as your Lord and Saviour. You are given a choice whether or not you disapprove of the choices is irrelevant because that's the only two choices you're going to get, which being to live your life with God or without God. There is only one true church of the bible and that is the Church of Christ. Study the second chapter of Acts and you will see what is necessary to become a Christian.
Evecourse, dear,

Someone help me with another mentally challenged person?!?!
After u get cured(i don't think there is a cure :() go get a good education...

“This planet is”

Since: Jun 12

wonderfull

#549752 Oct 12, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go, the typical fundy meltdown and so they attempt to discrediting the person by guesswork and verbal crap when their argument and logic fail. You and GK1 should get on well together, you both makes sh|t up.
Honey bitch, when you grow up you will realise just how stupid you are being.
Indeed...
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549753 Oct 12, 2012
You are mentally damaged, you confuse me for the kid and hidingfromyou as an adult, you use her as back up, you pick up on grammatical errors instead of dismissing.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549754 Oct 12, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh so you don’t actually mean what you say, very well done for admitting it, most christians would not have the courage
That sounds like you do actually dislike most christians, unless you consider not admitting your wrongs as positive in a personality. Either way, it shows you are a narcissist, who wants to appear a good person by saying she doesn't hate christians, but she picks comments implying she does. You were being literal, I meant what I said, you just took my meaning out of context.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549755 Oct 12, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>This is great! I never new you could invent laws of motion. Did he invent gravity too?
You are being overly literal, I obviously meant he has discovered the laws of gravity.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#549756 Oct 12, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
Just overheard on BBC's Top Gear programme, regarding an Australian/US car:

"Some years ago, we exported a lot of convicts to Australia, and the God squad to America..."
I guess that Australia got first dibs.
macumazahn wrote:
The audience seemed to think it was funny. So did I.
Agreed. Thanks.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549757 Oct 12, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I know! I KNOW!!
BEFORE CHESS & AFTER DOMINOES!
Before Christ is BC, and Anno Domini, medievel latin for, "In the year old the Lord". Obviously it has derived from jesus.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549758 Oct 12, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have listed several documents for you, referenced several books and posted links, you have chosen to ignore them, not my problem, but typical of your type, If you were actually interest you would have acted on them. At the least you would have looked back thought this thread and find my links and recommendations of where to look.
You are not interested, you simply get your sexual jollies by trying to waste peoples time, sorry buddy, it don’t work on me.
Actually she was raped, it is documented, not only in the roman archives, the soldier who raped her was disciplined for raping her and posted to Germany where he later died, his grave is still visible. But in the Tanakh, the Hebrew bible from which your OT is taken
Hey honey bitch, I assume you have not been following some of my other discussions, In the Vatican state it is still legal to copulate at 12 and that my dear is the font of your christianity. Of copurse it was legal, however it was not legal for an unmarried girl to be pregnant, particularly by rape. What do you think the copout was – goddidit of course.
No it would not have been considered groundbreaking, it is considered secret and is for the most part has been covered up where possible. Then there are crustards like you, do you think your ‘ignore it and it will go away’ attitude is typical, how about the ‘deny it and it never happened’ attitude - of course it is.
You may have posted some linked but I haven't found any you posted, can you post them again?

#549759 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like you do actually dislike most christians, unless you consider not admitting your wrongs as positive in a personality. Either way, it shows you are a narcissist, who wants to appear a good person by saying she doesn't hate christians, but she picks comments implying she does. You were being literal, I meant what I said, you just took my meaning out of context.
Oh I do apologise, here let me be more precise, most christians on topix

Of course I was being literal, I don’t do the BS thing like you

So you did mean it, ok, then whet did you say otherwise, make up you mind, if there is one thing that is (almost) as bad a deliberate ignorance it’s indecision

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#549760 Oct 12, 2012
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>You contradict yourself here.
He won't understand that.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549761 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
How am I contradicting myself? skitz, you haven't actually contributed anything or put up any arguements at all, which makes people suspicious to whether or not you are an uneducated moron.
At least we're not suspicious about you.

#549762 Oct 12, 2012
Alexander of Earth wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed...
Hi Alex, long time no see, are you well

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549763 Oct 12, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"real to us" is the funny part..
Why?

#549764 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have posted some linked but I haven't found any you posted, can you post them again?
No
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#549765 Oct 12, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have listed several documents for you, referenced several books and posted links, you have chosen to ignore them, not my problem, but typical of your type, If you were actually interest you would have acted on them. At the least you would have looked back thought this thread and find my links and recommendations of where to look.
You are not interested, you simply get your sexual jollies by trying to waste peoples time, sorry buddy, it don’t work on me.
Actually she was raped, it is documented, not only in the roman archives, the soldier who raped her was disciplined for raping her and posted to Germany where he later died, his grave is still visible. But in the Tanakh, the Hebrew bible from which your OT is taken
Hey honey bitch, I assume you have not been following some of my other discussions, In the Vatican state it is still legal to copulate at 12 and that my dear is the font of your christianity. Of copurse it was legal, however it was not legal for an unmarried girl to be pregnant, particularly by rape. What do you think the copout was – goddidit of course.
No it would not have been considered groundbreaking, it is considered secret and is for the most part has been covered up where possible. Then there are crustards like you, do you think your ‘ignore it and it will go away’ attitude is typical, how about the ‘deny it and it never happened’ attitude - of course it is.
God gave her the baby. It was illegal for intercourse outside marriage, not pregnancy.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549766 Oct 12, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>Well, lots of anti-theists like to mention that it's more probably that Mary was impregnated by "natural means" rather than by a holy spirit.

Personally, I think it's disrespectful in general and won't go there unless I'm trying to be a dick, or if I'm talking to all non-christians.
Why is it disrespectful?

If Jesus was actually born, he was conceived in the usual manner.

Ever read about nuns being seduced by angels in their sleep? The angels always bear striking resemblances to their priests.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#549767 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
If you know better than gays who are in therapy, who are screaming for being denied it, then we can claim that we know better than gays who do not wish to have therapy.
Yes, you can.
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
10 lawsuits against 12 Cali officials including Brown, say that Brown and you do not know gay crap.
I concede that I don't know "gay crap."
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
State of California, now that is funny, since Cali also thinks that 15 year old girls can abortion permission from their teacher rapist and need not tell her parents.
I'm not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound pertinent to the subject of whether gays can or need be cured of the gay by the therapy banned in California.
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
So, you are also say that the federal government knows best and that DOMA needs to be nationally applied, and gays do not know best.
I don't trust the Federal government at all. But I do believe that gay couples should be entitled to equal rights and the same protection under the law enjoyed by heterosexuals. Don't you?
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
the state of California has also decided that same sex marriage is illegal in Cali.
OK. I hope that changes.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549768 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooohhhh, shiny...
That's what I'm doing wrong.

Not enough shiny stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Just Think 589,264
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 13 min BenAdam 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min BenAdam 4,051
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min lovewithin 40,443
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Porkpie Hat 271,244
Would a Somali girl marry a non-Somali man in L... (Dec '13) 46 min LMH1983 44
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 412
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 176,745
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr Naveen kumar 7,154
More from around the web