Prove there's a god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#549784 Oct 12, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
The truth is that if we were all perfect like JEHOVAH intended we would have none of these problems
As Emo Philips said to his German brother-in-law when he complained that he couldn't get a good bagel back home, whose fault is that?

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#549785 Oct 12, 2012
preterism wrote:
<quoted text> You really don't need a college degree or even a high school diploma to study the bible. The problem is you simply will not study the bible, so we have a situation with a person who thinks himself educated but simply for what ever reason seems unable or unwilling to really study to learn that God does exsist.
you mean suspend disbelief and critical thinking when it comes to the fables in the bible?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

There is NO extraordinary evidence for the bibles extraordinary claims.

Goodbye.

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#549786 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
More atheists exist than christians, how do you expect the case that the guard raped maria was going to be possible to cover up?
at least your christ has a name now,

Yeshua ben Panthera. LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#549787 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Christ is BC, and Anno Domini, medievel latin for, "In the year old the Lord". Obviously it has derived from jesus.
We don't use medieval stuff anymore.

It's Common Era & Before Common Era.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#549788 Oct 12, 2012
HFY - I will NOT apologize. Are you kidding?! I quoted Lewontin, you just don't agree with the quote. I used a portion of it, called an excerpt. I'd think someone "intelligent" would know that...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549789 Oct 12, 2012
Pretty much everything Obama touches gets cheapened.
Ah well, he's out in a few months. He'll be fine with it, he's stolen enough money for 10 lifetimes.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549790 Oct 12, 2012
BT42, not everyone says BCE & CE. Some people like to keep it the traditional BC & AD.
If you prefer BCE, that's fine. It's still based on Jesus' birth...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#549791 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I was telling other people to ignore your posts, I wasn't going to not ignore you myself, I had to squash you. Besides, who couldn't resist commenting showing how ridiculous you are and to keep pummeling you, now that is what I find addictive!
.. you enjoy thinking you can squash HFY, don't you? Not only is she a scientist, she's a woman ..

.. it's your responsibility to put her in her place, right? You can only present insults, especially to a super smart, uppity woman who, according to your bible, must submit to your superiority, become subservient, be dominated by your strength and wisdom ..

.. you're like the grade school bully, the kid who wants to be respected, feared ..

.. HFY offered knowledge, you rejected it. Already told her she's wasting her time because you're incapable of understanding people who nurture ..

.. had you pegged from the start. Per CATCHER's rule, we're allowed one post after 'white-sheeting' someone. This is yours. No doubt we'll hear a thunder of abuse from your cheering section, stuffed with mockery, scorn and superciliousness outrage. That's the only thing you know ..

.. back on ignore ..
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#549792 Oct 12, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't use medieval stuff anymore.
It's Common Era & Before Common Era.
I was replying to hidinhfromyou, she said jesus didn't exist, when I told her that AD and BC actually derived from christ.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#549793 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>You only know of them because you must have learned them from some source. You haven't disproven how my reasons for thinking you are just a little girl have been incorrect, sorry young girl who hides from her mom masterbating in her basement naked away from her mom, but you are giving a piece of herself away through every comment you make, you must be incredibly embarrassed right now that you are probably half deciding to boycott and quit using topix, do it now, take off that burden kid. By the way, implying you know sayings from the 80's implies you are at least 40, but you don't sound anywhere near even 25.
What?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#549794 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, without generalization and hyperboles whatever will the atheists here rant about?
Gross and willful ignorance.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#549795 Oct 12, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful dude.
.. there's assault + battery. Isn't that assault ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549796 Oct 12, 2012
wow, CM. I didn't know that Newton invented as much as he did.
So then why, when I quote his religious beliefs, do some of you try to discredit him?
He was a genius for his time. Invented calculus! Telescope! And he believed in God....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#549797 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Christ is BC, and Anno Domini, medievel latin for, "In the year old the Lord". Obviously it has derived from jesus.
Actually created by some monk several hundred years after the alleged time of Christ in order to establish a dating system from what he thought was the time of Christ. Whether Christ existed or there is a God had nothing to do with the dating system, other than the monk chose what he believed was the time, or the birth of Christ, as the starting point.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#549798 Oct 12, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you are in need of professional cleaning of your sins. Butt, honestly, you aren't going to meet Jesus, so content to wallow in your atheist religion and failed science disasters.
The nice thing about having this postcard for Satan (YOU) around is that it makes everyone look good, even the Biblickly illetarate like Al Garlicbread.
Thank Tide.
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#549799 Oct 12, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you enjoy thinking you can squash HFY, don't you? Not only is she a scientist, she's a woman ..
.. it's your responsibility to put her in her place, right? You can only present insults, especially to a super smart, uppity woman who, according to your bible, must submit to your superiority, become subservient, be dominated by your strength and wisdom ..
.. you're like the grade school bully, the kid who wants to be respected, feared ..
.. HFY offered knowledge, you rejected it. Already told her she's wasting her time because you're incapable of understanding people who nurture ..
.. had you pegged from the start. Per CATCHER's rule, we're allowed one post after 'white-sheeting' someone. This is yours. No doubt we'll hear a thunder of abuse from your cheering section, stuffed with mockery, scorn and superciliousness outrage. That's the only thing you know ..
.. back on ignore ..
She is not a women, she is a kid, I never said anything about how women should be dominated. The point I was making towards her was that
she was a foolish kid, not a foolish female. You are a feminist. A typical butch lesbian feminist who makes up all types of accusations.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#549800 Oct 12, 2012
Should be- "Thanks Tide"
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#549801 Oct 12, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. back on ignore ..
Only a butch lesbian feminist would say what you just said.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#549802 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
sorry young girl who hides from her mom masterbating in her basement naked away from her mom
You say that like it's a bad thing.

This post could use a little humor:

EUPHEMISMS FOR FEMALE MASTURBATION
(compiled from assorted sources)

Auditioning the finger puppets
Clam bake for one
Cleaning between the camel's toes
Dialing the rotary phone
Double-clicking your mouse
Feeling in the pink
Jilling off
Letting your fingers do the walking
Making your own gravy
Menage a moi
Muffin buffin'
Playing the slots
Reading braille
Rubbin Hood
Slapping the mackerel
The other monthly visitor
The two-fingered tango
Tiptoe through the TwoLips
Working out at the Y

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549803 Oct 12, 2012
Well, booots. That monk tells you what year it is.
2012 AD...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Trump your President 2,475
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 118,955
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 34 min _KENTUCKY 545
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 36 min _KENTUCKY 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 37 min _KENTUCKY 33,216
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 38 min _KENTUCKY 6,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min _KENTUCKY 678,920
More from around the web