Prove there's a god.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#549712 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<edited text; brackets are mine>
I ... find (you) addictive!
No kidding! For someone trying to ignore me, you're seriously failing.

I have two suggestions for you:

1. try harder to ignore me. When you feel the impulse to read whatever post I have written - most are not addressed to you, since you have nothing interesting to say - skip it. That's what I do with all your posts! I just see "orange" and skip! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

2. Take remedial high school classes. You're uneducated. You know nothing. Any 15 year old knows more about science than you. Seriously, I think that's why you think I'm 14, 15 or 16 (you change the number at will). It's because you can't imagine knowing as much as I do. Sorry. Try harder to learn.

I know, I know, it's not your fault. Your religion gets in the way. It makes you think "I should be an infant, for Jesus!" since that's what the Bible tells you to do. Well, sir, if that's your only qualification for being a Christian, you've done well! Unfortunately I know Christians and, almost all of them, can think. So...nope, you're off on the whole infantile mind thing. Try harder.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. I'm going to continue to not read your miserable writing.

Thanks for reading me, though :)
:)

Some stable somewhere

#549713 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
I was simply stalking you because I want to find you so I can shut you up and break you to pieces.
hahahahahahahaha!!!

< courtesies > How thoughtful of you, sir! Just what I always wanted, a pleasant stabbing, followed by a bath in concrete.

Come find me - seriously, I invite you - I live in Tokyo. I'll have some family pick you up at the airport. Just pm me your phone number and date of landing.

Don't bother with the return ticket. You won't need it. Pack light.

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#549714 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe she has run to the "Atheists requires as much faith as religion" thread.
well why don't you toddle over there, don't forget to sign in as a 'credible' sock, who do you have left?

I suggest lightbeamrider, he's always been good for a laugh.

Some stable somewhere

#549715 Oct 12, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful dude.
It's more fun when they don't know what kind of trouble they're getting into.

Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#549716 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Work it out. Keep fighting with your struggle. Pretend that we all are your dad, you know "old man get away from you".
Lets forget her, if we comment too much she will return to reply.

Some stable somewhere

#549717 Oct 12, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Work it out.
Popcorn, dude. Focus. I need you to focus. You keep going off track. This is very, very important. The state of the world depends on you answering this question.

What are your feelings about popcorn?
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#549718 Oct 12, 2012
I wasn't going to ignore you myself, I was dreading you would pick up on that, I was simply telling everyone else to ignore your replies, I probably wouldn't myself. You are now crushed, I think I would have much more positive things to say If I had a crush on you. You have lost, you aren't much.
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#549719 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more fun when they don't know what kind of trouble they're getting into.
Your the one who has got into trouble lol.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#549720 Oct 12, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What if DNA evidence proved that it was a guy named Jesus (capital J please, you disrespectful piece of...) who's mother was NOT raped...
What's your obsession with rape?
There is documented evidence that she was raped however forget the documented evidence go by the babble book. A young girl of just marriageable age is so keen to get screwed despite the penalties that would be metered out on an unmarried girl becoming pregnant that an aspect of her god comes down and does the wicked deed? She gets herself up the duff and so cried out goddidit (common enough I suppose even then) and lo everything is fine. Believe what you want and I will believe the evidence.

Why should I capitalise a name that did notÂ…t?

Having been raped by good christians may have something to do with it but in the case of the babble story what else would you call it?

Some stable somewhere

#549721 Oct 12, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful dude.
Catcher, I'm really laughing my head off here - I've never been to prison.

Have you ever encountered people like the two posters we are blessed with today? I believe they have psychological issues that may require medication - I've honestly never come across this level of insanity. Sure, sure, there's Dave, but he confessed to having brain damage.

These posters quite clearly aren't normal, functional beings. Something is deeply, deeply wrong with them. Of course I feel sorry for them and their lot, but I'm curious - have you seen this kind of behavior before?
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#549722 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Popcorn, dude. Focus. I need you to focus. You keep going off track. This is very, very important. The state of the world depends on you answering this question.
What are your feelings about popcorn?
We believe God because of the logic of it. We have proved his existence, you haven't. Besides, I doubt you have met many people in your young age, since there has been plenty of religious people who think normally and reasonably. If we were insane we would have had all types of crazy ideas.

#549723 Oct 12, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>OH! My apology...Maybe "I" should pay better attention.
Salaams,
BT42
I did not word my reply as precisely as I should considering the word read could be any tense

Some stable somewhere

#549724 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets forget her, if we comment too much she will return to reply.
Oh! Could you, would you, please?!? You keep begging everyone to forget me - and then you write me like a million times! Ok, ok, maybe only 10 times.

Look deep into my eyes. Forget. For~get. For~get. You are getting sleepy. You will now sleep. When you awaken, you will feel refreshed. You will first stretch and then think of Jesus. That will make you realized you were stalking a 14 year old and informed her you wanted to cut her up. Jesus frowns upon you, looks down and shakes his head, saying "Oh, Orange. Orange, Orange, Orange. My, how far you have fallen. Stop listening to the devil. Now go, child, and take remedial high school again. This time, I have confidence you may pass."

See, Orange? Not only should you not respond to me, but Jesus so loves you that he gave you his blessing for the remedial high school classes!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Now go! Go and ignore me!

(study hard)

#549725 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
How can DNA come from slime? How can structered DNA with minerals put together to make DNA, the true building blocks of life, have been able to have been made from slime? Why didn't the slime form other elements instead, such as diamonds? Rocks? There is no reason for slime to form DNA. Why hasn't a pit of slime existing today been capable of creating DNA? why hasn't DNA sprang from the hot elements from underground, just like diamonds? And what about offspring? What gives animals the ability to somehow reproduce? A pit of slime?
I suggest you take a pre school course in biology
Forget the goddidit by magic, try reality for a while, you may find it suites you although I doubt that

Some stable somewhere

#549726 Oct 12, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
well why don't you toddle over there, don't forget to sign in as a 'credible' sock, who do you have left?
I suggest lightbeamrider, he's always been good for a laugh.
MisterCharrington, shhhhhh! Don't let him know that contemporary browsers can have more than one window open at a time!

#549727 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The media has a history of being not beinf trustworthy when it comes to controvercial issues. The media isn't a sufficiant source in a claim unless they say, give, and show you the evidence.
Who said anything about the media?

I said documented evidence and I have listed some of that documented evidence, guess what? You have IGNORED it, not my problem but yours.

You may be content to fool yourself but no one else is suckered by your BS

#549729 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know, it's not your fault. you're mentally incompetent.
Yes it is
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#549730 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Could you, would you, please?!? You keep begging everyone to forget me - and then you write me like a million times! Ok, ok, maybe only 10 times.
Look deep into my eyes. Forget. For~get. For~get. You are getting sleepy. You will now sleep. When you awaken, you will feel refreshed. You will first stretch and then think of Jesus. That will make you realized you were stalking a 14 year old and informed her you wanted to cut her up. Jesus frowns upon you, looks down and shakes his head, saying "Oh, Orange. Orange, Orange, Orange. My, how far you have fallen. Stop listening to the devil. Now go, child, and take remedial high school again. This time, I have confidence you may pass."
See, Orange? Not only should you not respond to me, but Jesus so loves you that he gave you his blessing for the remedial high school classes!!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Now go! Go and ignore me!
(study hard)
Do you think that sound intimate? I was hoping you wouldn't come back, but that doesn't make me less eager to reply.

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#549731 Oct 12, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
MisterCharrington, shhhhhh! Don't let him know that contemporary browsers can have more than one window open at a time!
Even if he did know, he'd forget his ritalin again and type in the wrong one like he did this a.m..

Some stable somewhere

#549732 Oct 12, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
If we were insane we would have had all types of crazy ideas.
Well...so far, yes, you're right. You have all manner of crazy ideas, from stalking me to cutting me up, to begging and pleading that everyone ignore me while you obsessively write to me. So you're genuinely insane, huh? You're the first to admit it. I admire that.

You're not the first insane person I've met. Just the first on these threads to admit that they were insane. Oh, we have our share of insane people - basically every creationist here.

Ok, I forgive you. Insanity isn't your fault.

You take care now, Orangelion. No harm, no foul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Buck Crick 18,148
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 47 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 7 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 9 hr ImPeach 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 hr Tony 6,423
More from around the web