Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#549192 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who doesn't want to bother with me, you're seriously obsessed with me, little boy. Are you 14? Your comments are pretty thoughtless and stupid, but you do sound like an adult creationist - they usually have the same mental age as not very bright 14 year olds.
I am bigger than you. I weigh at least 162lbs, little girl. How am I stupid? Explain kid, explain the f*ck how I am wrong. I will not have you insult my almighty God. Explain to me how I am stupid without making yourself sound thicker and thicker every post you make. An adult would say how I am stupid. You can't even explain you aren't a kid.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#549193 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Makes sense. I'm following...

But this: "Let's say you have a world with unlimited resources for all: no evolution."

Assume the first creature was a bacteria. In the ocean. Wouldn't there be unlimited resources for bacteria to thrive on forever? Why evolve & for what purpose? Everything I've heard & read about evolution talks about a purpose for it.
If that's so, why are there very slow creatures out there that are perfect food for faster animals? Why & how did a hyena evolve into a hyena when it has to compete with a lion?

It's those basic questions about evolution that makes me wonder even our guesses are right.
How much research have you done into these questions?

If none, which I suspect, you should start now.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#549194 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant 7'000 or 6'000 years ago lol.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure! Sumer-Egypt-Abyssinian Highlanders-China (writing going back 8,000 yrs)-Dogon people (who knew all about the sirius binary star system that we just discovered proof of in 1995).
Yes your people WERE as goat herders compared to earlier civilizations/societies.
"Sumerians Look On In Confusion As God Creates World"

Lord God, Creator of All, caught thousands of Sumerian farmers and mathematicians somewhat off guard.

Members of the earth's earliest known civilization, the Sumerians, looked on in shock and confusion some 6,000 years ago as God, the Lord Almighty, created Heaven and Earth.

According to recently excavated clay tablets inscribed with cuneiform script, thousands of Sumerians—the first humans to establish systems of writing, agriculture, and government—were working on their sophisticated irrigation systems when the Father of All Creation reached down from the ether and blew the divine spirit of life into their thriving civilization.

"I do not understand," reads an ancient line of pictographs depicting the sun, the moon, water, and a Sumerian who appears to be scratching his head. "A booming voice is saying,'Let there be light,' but there is already light. It is saying,'Let the earth bring forth grass,' but I am already standing on grass."

"Everything is here already," the pictograph continues. "We do not need more stars."

Historians believe that, immediately following the biblical event, Sumerian witnesses returned to the city of Eridu, a bustling metropolis built 1,500 years before God called for the appearance of dry land, to discuss the new development. According to records, Sumerian farmers, priests, and civic administrators were not only befuddled, but also took issue with the face of God moving across the water, saying that He scared away those who were traveling to Mesopotamia to participate in their vast and intricate trade system.

Moreover, the Sumerians were taken aback by the creation of the same animals and herb-yielding seeds that they had been domesticating and cultivating for hundreds of generations.

"The Sumerian people must have found God's making of heaven and earth in the middle of their well-established society to be more of an annoyance than anything else," said Paul Helund, ancient history professor at Cornell University. "If what the pictographs indicate are true, His loud voice interrupted their ancient prayer rituals for an entire week."

According to the cuneiform tablets, Sumerians found God's most puzzling act to be the creation from dust of the first two human beings.

"These two people made in his image do not know how to communicate, lack skills in both mathematics and farming, and have the intellectual capacity of an infant," one Sumerian philosopher wrote. "They must be the creation of a complete idiot."

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#549195 Oct 11, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You said that being gay, was not a disease and I agreed and corrected and informed you that the disease is homosexuality, not the person.
So, it is homosexuality which is a mental sexual disease of psychotrauymatic origin. Even, the APA, now joining most world and mainstream psychistrists, say that the primary cause of homsoexuality is social and environmental factors.
NO, you are simply lying, the correct terms are gay suicide and depression. Suicide is a mental disease, so every gay who commits suicide is mentally ill and since 91% of gays contemplate suicide, they are in a state fo mentally illness at least at the points of contemplation.
Your lies are irrelevant to this discussion. Pedophilia has everything to do with this discussion, because research is leading to uncovering that all pedophiles are gay, even when they have sex with girls. I reject the idea, because I reject the idea of homosexuals, in favor of sexual deviant behavior that humans choose to practice.
I suggest that you do some research, instead of coming into this research, in the middle of it all. The idea was started in 1853, and in 1938, homosexuality was studied as a mental disordered and cited as such, by gay doctors. Homosexuality and pedophilia have always been tied together, which is why they shared the same 302 paraphilia classification.
NAMBLA is the godfather of the gay agenda movement, and they have said and have promoted gay pedophilia equates to gays breeding gays. Thye claim it a necessary evil. It was NAMBLA who said that their greatest strength is their ability to be invisible, and join the Boys and Girls Scouts, become teachers for children, babysit, P.E. teachers, guidance counselors, etc. Guess who is doing this, the gays.
In 1994 the IGLA lost a $119 million grant, taken away by Bill Clinton, because of their open affiliation and leadership shared with NAMBLA. Guess what NAMBLA is only about 1000 members now, because most belong to the IGLA. How else would you explain the busting of a 70,000 member gay pedophile ring.
Homosexuality is like a drug, and pedophilia is that gateway drug, it then increases to becoming a pedophile, zoophiliac, necrophiliac, and frotterism is a given, ironically all are part of the 302 paraphilia classification.
Your opinions are testimony to the damage that your religion does to people, including you.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#549196 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't much was she? LOL, she is a good joke for an adult.
Don’t ya just love christian guesswork, they get pasted in debate and so have to try and discredit their opponent with lies and BS

Is it any wonder why the christian faith is declining with morons like you spouting your vomit for them
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#549198 Oct 11, 2012
Natural selection is impossible, if one specias days that would mean a disruption in the food chain. I wonder why you are taking breaks from topix? Are you getting found out and getting beaten up by your dad and mom? Are you too yellow and shaking because we know you are nothing and are just a kid and are losing face?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#549199 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am bigger than you. I weigh at least 162lbs, little girl. How am I stupid? Explain kid, explain the f*ck how I am wrong. I will not have you insult my almighty God. Explain to me how I am stupid without making yourself sound thicker and thicker every post you make. An adult would say how I am stupid. You can't even explain you aren't a kid.
Why don’t you try crying to mummy

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#549201 Oct 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What that I live in a monarchy? UK, it’s a monarchy. No argument needed
That your god doesn’t exist – E=MC^2
That the guy you know as a Jesus was a terrorist – the roman archives, the roman tax records, the writings of Saulus (your St Paul)
What makes you think I’m angry, is that the christian hatred coming out against anyone who does not agree that goddidit? Honey the last time I got angry was when the IRA (christians) tried to blow me up
honey, you're looking at what's been hi-jacked, marketed and forced on the world as religion and calling THAT "christianity".

if after you go prayerfully and meditatively to the source (4 gospels/biographies) and you still don't like Jesus, i'll know where you stand and i'll leave you alone, since the desire to be completely 'alone' from God is the only real reason anyone whould reject Christ after a clear understanding of Him.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549202 Oct 11, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Gee- thanks. Yeah- I KNOW what he said, I know he said it over FOUR years ago and YOU know as well as I do and as well as he does that it was a STUPID mistake!

And he OBVIOUSLY meant to say FORTY seven states- just as when I made my Canada mistake I was thinking about the UNITED STATES of America and NOT about NORTH America.

We ALL make mistakes and sometimes really stupid ones, RR.....even YOU.

Are you gonna hold on to Obama's STUPID mistake the same way you are holding onto my Canada STUPID mistake?

You see, not ONE Obama supporter expects him to be perfect or thinks that he is. It has always seemed to be the opposition who thinks/thought Obama should be some sort of Messiah- NOT Obama himself and not anyone who voted for him, supports him or plans to vote for him next month.

Tell you what- the first time you tell me about any man (or woman, for that matter) who doesn't put their pants on one leg at a time, do let me know, for then we can expect such a person to be PERFECT and to NEVER, EVER make any mistakes- stupid or otherwise.

And please- do NOT post back to me telling me that if one is lying down they can put both pant legs on at the same time.....if nothing else, you know what I am saying in that NO ONE is perfect and EVERYONE makes mistakes.
Can we do some of Dubya's stupid mistakes?

We might clog the intertubes.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#549203 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
What logic flaws are they then sensitive heared? Point then out then.
Huh? I thought you were an adult - can't you produce a grammatical sentence?

You made these logical flaws:

- appeal to ignorance
- argument from personal incredulity
- special pleading

Not to mention that you actually believe in a young earth despite all evidence to the contrary. That puts you, at minimum, 160 years behind the times.

Anyone who believes the earth is 6-7000 years old is not a rational person. You quite clearly don't care about evidence or scientific findings. So there's no point in discussing with you.

Plus, you're oddly obsessive about a joke I made and feel the need to run around writing about me.

Why are you so insecure in you're an adult and I'm a kid? Why do you claim I lie about my profession when you know almost nothing about science?

You're a blathering idiot and an attention-grabbing, insecure, whiny infantile loser who's trying to compensate for willful stupidity. Well, sir, I can tell you right now that only learning can help you and you've pushed that away as far from you as possible.

Two words: grow up.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#549204 Oct 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you responding to my post in which I verified that I spend time in the cro magnon environment dating form 10,000 to 38,000 years ago
Or are you really one of those good christians who gets confused when faced with fact
How did you date them that old? Maybe your lying, because you are contradicting what I said before. Also, an 84 year old atheist had finally become a creationist because of the overwhelming evidence. And what about that quote from richard dawkin? "I cannot prove, but I still believe... Is a result of natural selection", he can't prove but he still believes? Is he mad?

Fennario

#549205 Oct 11, 2012
"California governor OKs ban on gay conversion therapy, calling it 'quackery'"
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/01/us/california-g...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
This law you're perpetuatin is just another dumb ass CA law...
Perhaps. I have some misgivings about it myself. I consider the idea that any therapy is necessary for homosexuality unfortunate and misguided, and I consider the treatment ineffective quackery that may actually do damage.

But whether that should translate to proscibing it by law is a separate issue.

Location hidden

#549206 Oct 11, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know that it's me who doesn't know where he stands?
can you answer life's most difficult questions:
where did i come from?
why am i here?
where am i going?
i can!
Philosophy and abstract superstition answers nothing. It creates a world of fantasy, which you try, in desperation, to incorporate into actuality. It is self delusion.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549207 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote, "<quoted text>
Are any uncaused causes known to physics?"

Yes. Quantum events can be uncaused. They can subsequently cause other events, given the right conditions.
I thought you weren't into physics.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#549209 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Something it seems that some people are incapable of doing.
Even Jesus himself said that, a few thousand years ago.“Unless you people see signs and wonders, you simply will not believe.” John 4:48
Yeah- kind of like a thinking, rational adult saying that until they see Santa Claus flying through the sky on Christmas Eve in a sleigh being pulled by 8 tiny reindeer they won't believe.

Gee- why is that, I wonder?

Could it be that some things are just too ridiculous and far fetched to be believed if not seen with one's own eyes (or at least with the eyes of someone else who is a thinking, rational adult)?

If seeing signs and/or "wonders" isn't necessary, why DON'T thinking, rational adults believe in Santa Claus? Or leprechauns? Or unicorns?

Because it would be ridiculous to do so, that's why.

But when it comes to those who are as sure as they are sitting there that there is a god, it is all too apparent they have convinced themselves beyond any doubt because they need a CRUTCH and SOMETHING to believe in for which there is no proof of its actual existence because they can't face the REALITY that THIS life is the only life we can be 100% sure exists.

Too many people go through THIS life- the ONLY one ANY of us can claim with absolute truth exists- as if it is a dress rehearsal and then too many people at the end of their lives come to the realization that THIS life is the REAL deal and they wonder why they wasted it on believing in some imaginary unknown.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549210 Oct 11, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>The only liar is you, and you get caught in lies but never admit to them. Sure, you are offended that he busted you,it is in your tone.
"listen, person who admitted to lying already". It is difficult for you to fake your stupidity and idiocy, which is why you get busted all trhe time.
Yeah, and we always get a lugh out of you, kid.
Is English your first language?

Location hidden

#549213 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been plenty of people who have been slightly on the under fed scale as a child but end up the same height as their better fed cousins.
That may be the case physically, but when it comes to knowledge and intelligent decision, it fails miserably.

Fennario

#549214 Oct 11, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe
Good one.
How goes it in the land of the golden sunrise?
Very nice, my friend, thank you. I hope you are well and happy.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#549215 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fascinated by religions that are based on spreading falsehoods and undermining science.
I see no reason whatsoever to be gracious to you, when you have proclaimed to all that you hate difference and want everyone to be like you.
You do not have the best documented history. Your comment here belies your ethnocentrism and ignorance about the world. I've been trying to help you, but I haven't made a dent. Seriously, just be happy in your shell of myth and ignorance and leave others alone.
woooaaa!!! i wouldn't want you coming to my village to 'study' my tribe since you have such ethnocentric ideas of yourself and your personal beliefs/theories! does your employer and/or grant providers know of your extreme bias and prejudice?(no need to answer; i've seen documentaries regarding the anti-christ rage in your field of "study")

why does it hafta be like this, girlfriend? turn the frown upside-down and age more gracefully:)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#549217 Oct 11, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Also, I find it interesting that the "International Reading Association" would try to blow you up. They must have gotten tired of you butchering the English language.
You have no room to criticize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 4 min KiMare 862
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Tony17 560,747
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min EdmondWA 96,864
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Qu_innocence 605,392
The Spiritual Journey of His Holiness 16 min Uttamchand 1
Brahmrishi Shree Kumar Swamiji – The Spiritual ... 19 min Uttamchand 1
How To recover deleted notes on iphone 4/4S/5? (Mar '13) 24 min EvenGodfery 65
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,589
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 15 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web