Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#549392 Oct 11, 2012
Am I lucky to be on a dumb phone & unable to see or contribute to the judgits?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#549393 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
...like that big copy/paste BT42 just did about prayer...
lol
Hey, it was quite appropriate...and settled the question of proof.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#549395 Oct 11, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>First, we already went over this. If the creation does not need a creator, then a car does not need a creator. If you say that a creation does need a creator, then that means that man has a creator. You can not turn the argument and evidence to support your delusion.
You see, it is you have created the cage.
Also, you are here with the need, and you are the one desperate for support.
It does not effect God or us one iota if you go to heaven or hell. Fact is, if you do nothing and believe nothing you will go to hell.
God simply tells us to deliver the message, drop it off and you get the blame for your bad choices.
There is a devil and 1/3 of the angels, now demons, they do not get to go to heaven. They believe and know their is a God, they know that Jesus is God's Son and that He came to die for us, but they get to go to hell.
Your game is weak and lame, you need to take it to a retarded camp, for those like you. If you believe what you spew about God and some idea of you being recruited, you would be a Christian.
You are not being recruited, the devil has you and homosexuality is your choice. Your game is weak and lame, and your lie is exposed, if Al Garcia were an example you would be recruited. If Al Garcia is too weak, then your soul is rotting, but it is not up to Al or us, it is the gay demon that makes you angry.
Now, run along, your brother is calling.
The more anger and hatred you spew here, the more you help DISprove the existance of a god!
If a god did exist, it would have never let you be born to turn into the self-hating heap of misery that you are. Or this god would let you get hit by a bus, or get shot, or get run over by a train.
If your @ss dropped dead right now, this minute, THEN I would believe in this "god"!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#549396 Oct 11, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you weren't into physics.
I've been learning. And Poly's not here, so someone has to tell them!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549398 Oct 11, 2012
Aura - I think I got it.
You have the $100.
It came from the bank.
You know the bank made it.
Because the bank manager told you so.
And several tellers agreed.
That's obvious evidence.
How'm I doing?

Some stable somewhere

#549399 Oct 11, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
woooaaa!!! i wouldn't want you coming to my village to 'study' my tribe since you have such ethnocentric ideas of yourself and your personal beliefs/theories! does your employer and/or grant providers know of your extreme bias and prejudice?(no need to answer; i've seen documentaries regarding the anti-christ rage in your field of "study")
why does it hafta be like this, girlfriend? turn the frown upside-down and age more gracefully:)
I take the culturally relative position and respect differences. The only thing I have asked you to do is stop forcing people to be like you.

You sit there telling me everyone has to be like you and, with a straight face, are calling me ethnocentric.

You are fundamentally dishonest.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549400 Oct 11, 2012
...BUT!
Then you took the $100 to a store.
The store manager told you the US treasury made the $100.
Several cashiers agreed.
But you disagree because a bank manager is "smarter" than a store manager.
Even though the store manager made perfect sense.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#549401 Oct 11, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Argument from a position of confusion and servitude., which you do have.
You first have to prove that God does not exist, before you make any claims at all.
Are you stupid, or do you think that HFY is stupid?
What proof do you have that evolution exists.
Existential fallacy.
You first have to prove evolution xists before you make claims of it's ability to be to be an answer to your delusion.
Special pleading.
You are in fact exempting something from your delusion.
All pure logical fallacy ^^ good work!
"You first have to prove that God does not exist."

THAT's an easy one - YOU'RE here!
Gate Keeper of Insane Asylum 1 = No "god"!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549402 Oct 11, 2012
Good morning, Hiding.
Question:
If an invisible Jap wakes up with a hard on, how does he know?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#549403 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Aura - I think I got it.
You have the $100.
It came from the bank.
That's obvious evidence.
How'm I doing?

As usual ...completely ridiculous.
Drink another one Rowdy Ronnie!

Some stable somewhere

#549405 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
What ignorance was I appealing to? Explain more. That isn't evidence. None are, that is still just a claim. Arguement from personal incredulity, still another useless unproven claim, that you call evidence, explain why I lack personal credibility, especially when you are a child who doesn't know me in person anyway. And what are you on about, specially pleading? What did I plead? You are really hyped on your little hormones aren't you little girl? I said I meant to say 7'000-6'000, not 700-600 years old for the earth. You have no experience life help anyone at your age anyway, go on, give me some good life experience. How am I insecure. You have no proof to claim the world is that old. The world would probably have worn out into metroites by that time. The only evidence you have is hearing other people say it has no evidence, you don't have evidence yourself kid. You are very unlikable, in fact, you are incapable of being loved, I bet even your parents have said that. You haven't gave me prove that I was wrong about how I perceived you either, if you had a phD you would probably be flowing with all sorts of evidence to claim as well, which you don't, you know nothing and thats that. You can't be loved, hell, you don't even know what love is, you have never been in love and have never been loved, whether platonic, romantically, or parentally.
hahaha! Your myths don't scare me, little boy.

1. You are totally and utterly ignorant of biological science and make ridiculous, stupid claims about it. Only someone utterly naive about biology, geology, physics - all hard sciences - could actually and wildly incorrectly believe the Earth is 7000 years old. You are off by a factor of 6 million.

To put that in perspective, it's like you're telling me that North America is 8 feet wide.

2. You are appealing to your own ignorance when you write "we just don't know, nothing is proven!" You sound like a pre-schooler. You tried to stick your deity into the gaps of human knowledge. But, to be honest, you don't know where they are since your own lack of knowledge is profound.

3. Your argument is based on "I don't know, therefore no one knows." Well, some of us can read. Given your gross inability to construct whole sentences, the number of meaningless sentences you write, I'm guessing you don't read anything but church literature.

4. I truly feel sorry for you. You are a shining example of how damaging creationism is - how you throw hell at people to feel better about yourself. Religion for you is a status thing. You don't know much about anything, but you've got this tiny bit of creationism that you can regurgitate.

5. If you're a teenager, I encourage you to read more. If you're an adult, I encourage you to read more. If you're older than that, take your medicine,'cause you ain't gettin' better.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#549406 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hukt - Funny you mention the universe. Up until the 1920's, science "knew" the universe was timeless & infinite...
Now they "know" it started 13.7 billion years ago & "think" it's finite....
Will they ever make up their minds???
You're misrepresenting the fact of the matter.

The *observed universe* extends approximately 13.7e9 light years in all directions (from our vantage point).

If, in the 1920s, they had our observational capabilities... they would have arrived at the same figure.

As our ability to detect fainter and fainter radiation improves, the consensus will change.

Maybe it won't.

The Cosmic Microwave Background is our current limit. Deny it all you like... it's there and it tells us something.

Your Bible tells us something else... and it's wrong.

Some stable somewhere

#549407 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Good morning, Hiding.
Question:
If an invisible Jap wakes up with a hard on, how does he know?
That happened to a friend of mine. You can tell by looking at the sheets.

:p

Some stable somewhere

#549408 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, that helps.
I've always viewed RNA as like a CR-ROM drive, DNA as the CD-ROM & protein as the information on the CD-ROM.
Woudl that be an acceptable analogy?
That's a great analogy! Totally!
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#549410 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Aura - I think I got it.
You have the $100.
It came from the bank.
That's obvious evidence.
How'm I doing?
Great, actually.
That's exactly how the bible and other holy books have grabbed a stranglehold on the human psyche - "because the so called 'prophet' told them so and several pilgrims agreed, and that's obvious evidence."
Unfortunately, the "holy" books collide with each other according to the culture where they started.
Modern technology is colliding with old-world ideas. With the Internet, we know now all over the world know that the Torah, Bible and Koran, not to mention the other "holy words" of other religions, all conflict with each other and that people of these religions wish death and hell upon each other.
Now the human race is on the fast track to self-extinction because of this "evidence".(ahem, BULLSH!T).
Human beings are actually killing themselves over BULLSH!T!
SMMFH. Sad.

Some stable somewhere

#549411 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of it is testable. The Red Sea parting has been tested. Prayer has been tested...
Science IS a tool, I agree. A lot of it makes sensee, too. I just can't wrap my head around all the theoretical guesswork that happens. I think some scientists have an agenda & it distorts their views & findings.
To purposefully misquote Gandhi: "I like your science, I just don't like your scientists. They are so unlike your science."
Yes, both are true. Some claims made by religion can be tested. And it's absolutely true that scientists are human, with human politics and motivation. They make mistakes - especially when they jump out of their own field.

The best thing about science, the process, is that it is designed to remove human observer bias. So if one scientist lies or cheats or furthers an agenda, it will be caught. The catching may take time, though, sometimes as long as one full generation of scientists.

I have personally seen unethical research studies - and dishonest ways of conducting research. Both of these get corrected over time, thankfully.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#549412 Oct 11, 2012
Drink another, Aurie Mithie?
No prob!

Some stable somewhere

#549413 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that story about the 84 year old man? Overwhelming evidence is what I right.
Besides, I am not a bitch lol, I am obviously make LOL
You are so obviously make.

Yup, you're a make.

What's a make?

Some stable somewhere

#549415 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I was starting to think she speaks like a 14 year old too. And I bet she looks up to her 19 year old sister as an adult, she probably looks up to her as if she is a big girl, she is incredibly young.
She is playing with the big boys now isn't she?
Young man, if I'm 14 - you keep decreasing my age - wow, you're in trouble! You're being outdone by me at every turn. If I am 14, you look about as bad as possible.

For one thing, I can construct whole sentences and spell.

So...what's your excuse?

Here, for you, I'll be 14. Were you alive when Star Wars was made? Was there color in the world when you were young? Were you actually young?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#549416 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Aura - Wait a damn minute! Nobody has proven BBT, but it's "generally accepted" by the scientific community...
Is that not also an existential fallacy?
BBT is generally accepted because it isn't based on raw assertion.

Your Bible is based on nothing but raw assertion.

Science becomes more unified with time... it's a learning process.

Religion becomes less unified with time... it's a learning hindrance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr candlesmell 703,781
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 88,354
why Donald Trump is president (Oct '17) 2 hr Joe Fortuna 37
Division Of Cold Dead Hands 3 hr Happy 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 3 hr poodawg 66
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 5 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1
dried poppy pods (Apr '13) 6 hr poppy pod 29