Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#548921 Oct 11, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, he was gay. 41, yes that is the average lifespan of a gay.
What is a "councillor"? Funny, you claim a 160 IQ, but how do you explain spelling "counselor" so poorly? Oh yeah, dyslexia, you meant 106 IQ, which would still be too high for you.
Actually he wasn’t gay, married twice with 3 children and christian too but so very christian of you to mock the dead, particularly the christian dead. No wonder people laugh at you.

Why should being an ex junkie make him gay? Did being a christian make him gay? You ignorant moron your spite just smacked you right between the eyes.

Methinks you are fixated in gays, are you gay yourself? Are you looking for a quick rim job in you local public crap house? Sorry, the guy is dead and he wasn’t gay anyway you will have to look elsewhere. Local graveyard perhaps, necrophilia seem to excite you or maybe your preacher will see you right, I hear they tend to have a liking for little boys a$$es.

Councillor? Look it up you lazy a$$ pratt. As for spelling it was correct, I use and ENGLISH spell checker not an ignorant christian guess

No butt breath you claim I have an IQ of 160, I know my IQ because I have taken IQ tests 3 times over my time at UNI whereas you make sh|t up which is typical for ignorant christains such as yourself with nothing real to offer

How about you? do christian uni’s asses gay christians?

I guess you never got out of home school otherwise they would have taught you that “life span” is two words and councillor is spelt councillor in English and only as counselor in minority languages.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#548922 Oct 11, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
europe doesn't count! lol
i DID say "behind the scenes" or if you prefer, in the spirit realm. Jesus often used the phrase "the kingdom of heaven is like"
Since when? Since I mentioned it and blew your argument out of the water - LOL

When was your god bod crowned? When was the ceremony? Royal succession means that you can’t just make a statement and like magic you get the prize, that only happens on TV. How about I say I’m queen of the USA, will that count? I can say it often, does that make it any more legal? I can even ask other people to say it as well, do you think that will make a difference?

Your god does not exists and has most definitely not been crowned, even by the babble myth writers and they tried to think of everything. The guy you know as jesus was a terrorist, do you take the word of terrorists as gospel?

If your god was not crowned and there was no crowning ceremony then what you have is a story and nothing more. He was never a king and hence no kingdom. End of story.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548923 Oct 11, 2012
The humans 12'000 ago didn#t exist, since the world was created only 700 or 600 years ago, look kid, kids who are sedentary at only 16 or 17, end up being stronger and bigger than their father through natural growth, when at the same age their father would have been much more active. We will get the strength all the time. Most middle aged men tend to be around 160-170lbs, old enough to be the 16 year olds dads, the younger generation are getting stronger and stronger, most 17 year olds tend to be around 170-180lbs, that says to much kid. And the average height of americans doesn't apply to younger men, the average age of an american man is 34 years old, where the average height fot that generation is only 5'8-5'10, younger men are around 5'11-6'2, just look around you and you will notice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548924 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, baby, you're wrong here. Humans today are simply nowhere near as strong and fast as the humans of more than 12000 years ago. Some of the top Olympic athletes approach the speed at which people used to be able to run.
In the above paragraph, you're confusing good diets and development with evolution. In the past few hundred years, in select societies, food quality has greatly increased while parasites have been virtually eliminated. That allowed the human body to develop to its full potential - over the course of 5 generations. It takes 5 generations to reach the full species height. Humans are just now starting to get back to where we were, in terms of height, of our ancestors (prior to 12 000 years ago). But we won't get the strength back.

It's not surprising that you are confused on these issues, given you have a religious bent.
You are an idiot of a young brat, the human body reaches better survivability because it has been infected by germs more, its imune system increased, otherwise it would mean a decrease in immune system

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548925 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Studies of children of gay households reveal that the children are better adjusted, on average, then in other household situations.
Where did you get that from? The last time I looked it up it said children of gays aren't any more acidemically successful than straight parents.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548926 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How many kids have you met who are well adjusted? How many kids from gay families do you know?
All the ones I've met were happy people - in fact, every single one. But that's a sampling error.
Maybe your just young and see things superfically little girl! Maybe you just see it for little smalls you see and quick fake narcissist politeness. Why not actually try talking to the chidren themselves and get more involved with them?

#548927 Oct 11, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
so by this asinine statement you think it is more logical to say there is no ultimate truth, just do what ever feels good and its all good? you disrespect the HOLY bible by calling it 'babble' and then you think you are 'in the right'?
and not only that, you show yourself to be super-duper in biblical ignorance when you call it 'bronze age' anyone who knows the bible KNOWS that a large portion of it has not even yet been fulfilled! the last day of earths age is certain not bronze age
but futuristic.
you have the same mentality as someone who would say, it's old timey law to drive my car 2 car lengths behind the car in front of me, but the fact is, it is still THE LAW and given to benefit not harm.
i will never understand how anyone could dispise the word of GOD when it is based on benefical information, life changing substance and love and goodness and mercy and HOPE and truth.
do you realize that the very people who dispise the scriptures are the ones living 'like hell'.?
What is ultimate truth? Truth is defined as being in accordance with fact or reality

I respect that which deserves respect, the babble doses not, the OT is a myth comprised of lies and impossibilities that condones rape, child murder, slavery, and genocide. The NT is a myth based on a terrorist and murderer and is comprised of lies and impossibilities.

Yes bonze age, look up the period, funnily enough it coincides with more than three quarters of the OT timeline or perhaps you think I should break it done into stone age, bronze age and early iron age.

That’s what you actually believe is it? That prophecy will come true? OK when the unfulfilled parts are fulfilled come back and tell me. Honey we can all guess, christians do it often but don’t really have much success, look at GK1s success rate. I really want to see a dead terrorist coming back after 2000 years, it will bring a whole new dimension to the mummy films.

I always drive a safe distance behind the proceeding car, the law has nothing to do with common sense. How about you, I suppose you think tail gating trucks on the motorway is great fun – yes? We have a name for them here, white van man, taken from the habit of white van drivers to wind up pancake shaped because tail gating is a fools game.

You misunderstand but it is understandable, I do not despise god or the word of god, what is there to despise? It’s a story written by men to gain control of weak minds. What I object to is people with weak minds trying to dilute the minds of those who are not so weak by spouting stories about magic as fact.

Honey you don’t need a god crutch to offer love and goodness, morality and mercy. You can never offer truth when offer a bronze age mythology as certainty.

What hell? It’s just people like you offering threats against people who don’t think exactly like you. Honey there are 38000+ different sects of christianity, each of them thinks they are right and every other sect is wrong so will go to hell. Are they all right or just your sect?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#548928 Oct 11, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> There is certain strength in these words , that cannot be understood without experience. You underrate yourself , for you are wise.
Thank you! It's definitely not how I see myself. I make mistakes in life. A lot of them, but I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548929 Oct 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is ultimate truth? Truth is defined as being in accordance with fact or reality
I respect that which deserves respect, the babble doses not, the OT is a myth comprised of lies and impossibilities that condones rape, child murder, slavery, and genocide. The NT is a myth based on a terrorist and murderer and is comprised of lies and impossibilities.
Yes bonze age, look up the period, funnily enough it coincides with more than three quarters of the OT timeline or perhaps you think I should break it done into stone age, bronze age and early iron age.
That’s what you actually believe is it? That prophecy will come true? OK when the unfulfilled parts are fulfilled come back and tell me. Honey we can all guess, christians do it often but don’t really have much success, look at GK1s success rate. I really want to see a dead terrorist coming back after 2000 years, it will bring a whole new dimension to the mummy films.
I always drive a safe distance behind the proceeding car, the law has nothing to do with common sense. How about you, I suppose you think tail gating trucks on the motorway is great fun – yes? We have a name for them here, white van man, taken from the habit of white van drivers to wind up pancake shaped because tail gating is a fools game.
You misunderstand but it is understandable, I do not despise god or the word of god, what is there to despise? It’s a story written by men to gain control of weak minds. What I object to is people with weak minds trying to dilute the minds of those who are not so weak by spouting stories about magic as fact.
Honey you don’t need a god crutch to offer love and goodness, morality and mercy. You can never offer truth when offer a bronze age mythology as certainty.
What hell? It’s just people like you offering threats against people who don’t think exactly like you. Honey there are 38000+ different sects of christianity, each of them thinks they are right and every other sect is wrong so will go to hell. Are they all right or just your sect?
The hittites in the bible were historically found to actually exist. As well as the practice of counting the trees of a property.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#548930 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot of a young brat, the human body reaches better survivability because it has been infected by germs more, its imune system increased, otherwise it would mean a decrease in immune system
Wow. Sheer nonsense. Are you just a troll?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#548931 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that from? The last time I looked it up it said children of gays aren't any more acidemically successful than straight parents.
How much do you bet that they can spell "academically" properly?

Location hidden

#548932 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm only rude to people after they've been rude to me. Orangelion picked a fight - s/he's all upset that s/he can't keep up. That's what happens when your only source of knowledge comes from creationism.
:)
Have to watch out for those s/he's... They leave you wondering all the time!:)

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#548933 Oct 11, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! It's definitely not how I see myself. I make mistakes in life. A lot of them, but I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Double Fine blames his mistakes on booze and be done with it

#548934 Oct 11, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
and one could rightly say you are just another one who ENJOYS and delights in bible bashing, purposely distorting and misrepresenting the context of the bible as it was written for YOUR pleasure and YOUR enjoyment of taking stabs at GOD.
you show where it says ANYwhere in the bible that people 'enjoyed' stoning anyone.
you have a real serious problem with authority and law don't you?
Almost, what I offer is literal as written in the babble, I put no distortion or misrepresentation there, I do not interpret it that appears to be your prerogative.

I was not the one specifying ages that the babble does not give

I was not the one including additional genders

You were the one justifying the stoning of disobedient children

I did not say anyone in the babble said such a thing, I said YOU would

I have no problem with law and order, I do have a problem with sick people to use the babble or the Quo’an or the Tanakh or any other religious book to justify murder

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#548935 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your just young and see things superfically little girl! Maybe you just see it for little smalls you see and quick fake narcissist politeness. Why not actually try talking to the chidren themselves and get more involved with them?
Hey, Sir Doc aka all those other names you have - still spelling wrong. Yes, in addition to being a complete idiot, still spelling wrong.

"you're"
"superficially"
"children"

And your entire paragraph is ungrammatical. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

You're not convincing anyone, troll.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#548936 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
The humans 12'000 ago didn#t exist, since the world was created only 700 or 600 years ago, look kid, kids who are sedentary at only 16 or 17, end up being stronger and bigger than their father through natural growth, when at the same age their father would have been much more active. We will get the strength all the time. Most middle aged men tend to be around 160-170lbs, old enough to be the 16 year olds dads, the younger generation are getting stronger and stronger, most 17 year olds tend to be around 170-180lbs, that says to much kid. And the average height of americans doesn't apply to younger men, the average age of an american man is 34 years old, where the average height fot that generation is only 5'8-5'10, younger men are around 5'11-6'2, just look around you and you will notice.
hahahahahaha!

Ok, ok, I get the joke now. Well done!

hahahaha

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#548937 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Whooopeeee!

The world is only 700 or 600 years old!

This of course proves Jesus did not exist.

Off to the gym.

Location hidden

#548938 Oct 11, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine blames his mistakes on booze and be done with it
"To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!" - Homer Simpson
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548939 Oct 11, 2012
Of course shes a kid. Why does she feel so offended and knocked off her boat? It is obviously because she is a very insecure little girl never honest with even herself, who feels so insecure she wants to even prove herself to herself. And what about your banner kid? Religion is sick and pervert? And why do you have as your username hidingfromyou? I bet your trying to rebel and mutiny making a statement about how you are hiding from your parents. And you said, please stop hurting yourself in your secondary banner, the only one I see that is hurting is you, you just want pride and attention because you feel very damaged and incapable, you just sound like a very insecure kid! Now when you say I was speaking nonsense, that just means your too thick with your young mind to comprehend me. That is all you mean. Next time, why not try and address it instead of making yourself look like a foolish kid?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#548940 Oct 11, 2012
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
What do you mean by evolve?
Change?
If so, then they do.
However, I feel you're using the word in a manner designed to render the question more difficult to answer than it need be. Your inquiry can't be addressed by drawing from any single scientific discipline... or perhaps it can, but that would require more understanding than I can provide.
The terms stable/unstable (as in “unstable element”) refers to the atom (or the nucleus thereof).
You're switching to chemistry... specifically, organic chemistry... in the middle of your inquiry by asking a question about biological life.
So...
Can you narrow your scope a bit?
I'm just curious as to how/why a life form evolves but the elements that make up that life form doesn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 3 min raj kumar 19
I wish I could send tens of millions of black m... 4 min Justise_League 14
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Tony17 599,312
Religion 15 min Tony17 1
The Christian Atheist debate 26 min Justise_League 1,894
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min Peace_Warrior 612,885
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 272,397
More from around the web