|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, that is why you are such an angry poster.
reported

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So your argument is that animals are not animals, and you are not smart. Well, it kind of proves itself.
Don't you have a 12 year old to molest? Maybe a lamb? Puppy?

Big chewy toy?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, that is why you are such an angry poster.
Hi Viking!
How are the new socks ? You were a busy boy knitting in August.

How long before this batch gets chucked in the hamper by the mods ?

BTW, Jesus wasn't resurrected and isn't God.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link I posted earlier:
http://dss.ucsd.edu/~jmoore/publications/Chit...
There's a 2004 or 2006 article that covers the various theories of the origin of HIV/AIDS, but from an evolutionary standpoint, this argument makes the most sense.
Since that paper, the number of steps between chimpanzee and human (HIV1) and wooly mangabe and human (HIV2) has been confirmed as 3 and 7 respectively.
It basically goes like this: Chimp virus gets into a human host. Normally, it would die within 2 weeks as our immune systems would wipe it out. In that window, it gets into another person via dirty needle sharing (vaccinations and vitamin shots - forced, by colonial powers, limited cleaning agents for the needles, no time to boil them). What gets injected into patient #2 are the viruses that survive well in human bodies - the only ones doing ok. But it's still not a human virus, so another two week window before s/he kills it.
Same thing - dirty needles, shared by many. The virus gets into someone else (or a few people, since the needles are reused, over and over). This is the third jump - it's a human virus now.
HIV2 took 4 more jumps.
In the colonial period, labor was miserable, food and nutrition, poor, and vaccinations and vitamin shots frequent. Back in those days, vaccinations required many shots over several days. And they used reusable glass needles that were supposed to be boiled or bleached. But they didn't have the time or the care. There are photos of hundreds and hundreds of people lined up with needles being rinsed in bloody water.
Incidentally, that's how the largest ebola outbreak happened - needle reuse at a village hospital during vaccinations. I believe 300 people were killed.
Thanks.

Makes more sense than the older idea and ties in with the BBC link.

That reusing of needles is bad. I recently went to a funeral of a childhood friend, he turned junky for a while but rehabilitated and became a leading member of his local society and councillor. While he was down he contracted Hep C from sharing needles and recently died of HCV induced leukaemia at age 41

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
What in the bible wasn't sccurate? Mention and exampe and give reasons for it. Sorry kid, but no one who is 16 can be an archaeologist.
Oh, you wat examples?

1) The talking snake
2) The talking bush
3) The talking donkey
4) Beams of fire from the sky
5) Red sea parting
6) Legions of men struck by blindness
7) Resurrection
8) Angels
9) Global flood
10) Garden of Eden

That's a start.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>It is proven that the bible is historically accurate, everywhere, it was written by thw authors before people where even advanced and knew about such history, that must mean they have got all the knowledge from a God to be so accurate before the knowledge was even in the grasp of humans. As well as that, their is historical evidence to back up jesus resurrection, his resurrection itself, why raised him from the dead? Was it some type of evolution in genes making his body adapt to making itself alive again? You have all the proof you need, I don't want to hear anything else that young hidingfromyou has to say.
The only proofs concerning the bible are the proofs that it is fiction.

That's the truth.

And you can't handle the truth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus had an empty tomb like it has said in the bible, with his clothes folded neatly. The romans existed, the christians being persecuted was mentioned.
"At the turn of the century, skeptics viewed the Bible as myth rather than real world history . For example, the Bible makes over 40 references to the great Hittite Empire.."
The hittites actually existed just like in the bible.

Ö
Judas of the Galilean also known as Judas of the Sicari, that terrorist leader who was captured with the help of Saulus (your St Paul) and crucified for his crimes had an empty tomb because his terrorist buddies had spirited him away. Yes the Romans existed, the details of his trial and crucifixion are evidenced in the Roman archives. There is no evidence for the crucifixion of anyone names Jesus, no tax records either although there are tax records for his claimed mother and his claimed brother. The mother and brother of the terrorist Judas.

The precursors of the christian movement were lead by John the Baptiser, records are available in the Roman archives and the writings of Saulus (your St Paul). After Saulus was spirited away by Rome (for his protection from the fourth philosophy - Judasís group) his small band of followers joined with Johns larger band.

Only later did they become known as christians when the name Jesus was coined as the Hebrew records were translated into Greek so avoid confusion with name Judas Iscariot

-

Yes a lot of places and people mentioned in the babble actually existed, some reality often helps a good myth. That does not mean the story lines are accurate.

Creation is incorrect, the earth is proven to be billions of years older than the babble claims, factual evidence outweighs a bronze age guess every time.

Adam and Eve is incorrect. Research into mitochondrial DNA proves female progenitor of the human race existed over 75000 years before the male progenetor. So was Adam into necrophilia big time or did bronze age man not know the facts? I realise this is confusing for you but it simply means that of several strains of paternal DNA have died out.

How about the great flood? The arguments against it are numerous, I will only offer a few. Even today with modern technology and genetic manipulation of tree fibres it is impossible (IMPOSSIBLE) to construct a vessel of the dimensions specified from wood. Even the acclaimed ark that birthed in London during the Olympics had to use a steel frame. How did over 8 million species (more than 16 million animals) fit. More than because remember some went in by 7s and some in pairs? Where were the blue whales stored? Who searched the then unknown continents for animals? Who did the feeding? Where was the food stored for almost a year without refrigeration? Some of those species were carnivores so you are saying that less came out then went in? Who did the mucking out?

Then of course we are all supposed to have sprung up from the survivors, was it 8 people? All related? So you are saying we are all the result of inbreeding? Honey, you may be the result of incest but I can be pretty sure that I am not. Anyway, see the Adam and Eve objections.

OK, how about Sodom and Gomorrah? Where was the nova? Fusion is required to create one element from another. The creation of sodium from carbon needs the explosion of a second generation star.

Them there bronze age guys didnít know to much about facts did they?

The evidence of the Hittite empire does not confirm the babble, it confirms the Hittites existed, this we already knew, there are engraving in Egypt commemorating the battle of Kadesh dating from more than 3200 years ago and Egyptian records catalogue dealing with the Hittites long before this.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on the sources of those "research papers". If someone is doing research to prove that homosexuality is normal, they'll no doubt have "proof" of it.
Kinda like if somebody is doing research to prove the bible is true?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say "like".....
Back then, people were married at, what, 12?
Laws change, my dear. People grow and their knowledge grows... It's what we call profress.
Who said you said like?

Yes and that means what? That under the age of 18 you were liable to be stoned Ė as I said, children. Either live with what your good book tells you or donít but donít make it up to suite yourself.

Life span has increased my dear and so wisdom and knowledge (usually) increase with that extended life span. People (usually) become less likely to interpret bronze age stories using todayís understanding and go off how life actually was in the bronze age.

That still makes not difference to the fact that you worship a god who condoned child murder, rape, slavery, mass murder and genocide

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

better not tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was an atheist (until his army was drowned in the Red Sea).
He was every bit as stubborn and stupid as you are.
Pharaoh (whassup does the babble not give the name of this pivotal figure in history?) did not believe in the Abrahamic god. He was a god himself why would he want to be usurped by the god of one small group of slaves?

The Religion of the Egyptians went back far further than the old gods of the Hebrews, yes I said gods (multiple) In fact is speculated that the branch of the Hebrew faith that spawned christianity was born of sun worship.

There have been more than 3700 god beliefs throughout recorded history. Are all these believers past and present atheist because they donít believe the same god as you?

Methinks you need to look up the meaning of atheism before making yourself look stupid.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of people say there is.
Christine's aware of them.
That's because Christine's not afraid of finding information outside the bible.
You are.
This is true

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

better not tell wrote:
<quoted text>
When the highly duped Christine adopted atheism as her religion, looking for anything outside of the truth (the bible) became a crutch and a neccesity to support her handicapped lying agenda.
What is it with fools who call the babble truth?

Honey you want to talk about me then you can expect me to respond.

I do not lie, and a christian claiming such is just lying for his god. Do you realise that christianity teaches satan to be the father of lies? Why are you praying to satan?

I can and offer truthful evidence to my views, not the unverified and unverifiable babble myths but evidence often from multiple sources.

My dearest lying christian, I have no belief in gods, I know and can prove mathematically that the god of KJV Revelations 19:6 cannot exist and yet my morality is way above your shameful lies in the name of your god.

Yes I am handicapped, I am dyslexic, do you have a problem with disability? You would be typical of your type if you do.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
A rat is your most recent ancestor.
And that's being severely dispassionate toward rats.
This is true as far as mammals go

The 160-million year old mammal marked the split between placental mammals and marsupials
http://www.dailytech.com/Scientists+Jurassic+...

Then of course we go back over 500 million years and see Eel-like creature identified as ďearliest human ancestorĒ
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/evolution/...

As scientific analysis of fossils improves then perhaps the eelís ancestors will be discerned. After all it is known that we share around 25% to 30% of our DNA with a daffodil

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
awww no way. Did MrChar give up? hmmm
I guess he's never recollected a story from his own life that wasn't exaggerated a bit....
As I said, ole chap, I don't know. But since I know that God is real, the Bible must be also.
nighty-night
Did I give up? You admitted that the 'miraculous' parts of the bible are probably exaggerated.

The miracles are the parts which make it supernatural, spiritual, a testament to the fantastic power of your god and yet in your own words they are "exaggerated". Who gave up?

You gave up, just as my wife came up to bed(the new series of Haven has started!); and faced with a choice of sitting here at 01:00hrs in a battle of wits with someone who is so obviously unarmed or getting into bed with my wife...I'm afraid the latter option is far more attractive.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Viking!
How are the new socks ? You were a busy boy knitting in August.
How long before this batch gets chucked in the hamper by the mods ?
BTW, Jesus wasn't resurrected and isn't God.
Oh, was this person Viking before?

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
lol Hukt. I'm not off ta bed, I was saying night-night to my ole chap, MrChar...
I hope he remembers to take out his teeth...
My teeth are firmly attached to my mandibles, I'd need pliers to do that.

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking more about the archaeology of the sites then of the supposed miracles that happened.
I also don't believe you that "science has proven that the parting of The Red Sea could have happened." Show me the scientific research paper that demonstrates this, if you would my good man.
This is the 'academic' in question, http://acd.ucar.edu/~drews/

Here is the 'story' which formed research question for his masterís thesis, https://www2.ucar.edu/atmosnews/news/2663/par... .

He's very proud of it, it's a WHOLE 110 pages!(I should have studied at his university!) and you can download it FOR A FEE from ProQest where it is categorised under 'biblical studies'.

He's also 'published'(see uploaded) it to Plosone the "peer reviewed open access journal" which appears to be a wiki with delusions of grandeur. The comments from his 'peers' can be found here. http://www.plosone.org/article/comments/info%...

This is the 'scientists' website: http://www.theistic-evolution.com/

he's also very very proud that he hs sung in the 'Boulder-Messiah Sing-along' for 17 years on the run.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, was this person Viking before?
And several other socks too. He now has a bunch of regeistered names created in August.

He is probably a school kid and got bored at the end of summer break. He writes like an 6th grader.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I be surprised that one as butthurt as you has completely ignored a large chunk of the factors involved in US history?
Or that you completely ignore that a vast majority of the nasty shitfaced liars inhabiting the US are (coincidentially enough!) religious conservatives?
Especially Christians?
I'm so glad that you are permanently chained in Hell to be tormented and shamed eternally after your death. I'm also glad for you, as you seem to want it that way. Congratulations, you want to burn in Hell, and you're going to burn in your Hell.

Meanwhile, we are not going to let you continue to destroy the U.S. with your atheism.

Now buzz off, you hateful zealoted bigoted athetarded moron.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
And several other socks too. He now has a bunch of regeistered names created in August.
He is probably a school kid and got bored at the end of summer break. He writes like an 6th grader.
I have you pegged as 5 puppets at least.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••