Prove there's a god.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#548936 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
The humans 12'000 ago didn#t exist, since the world was created only 700 or 600 years ago, look kid, kids who are sedentary at only 16 or 17, end up being stronger and bigger than their father through natural growth, when at the same age their father would have been much more active. We will get the strength all the time. Most middle aged men tend to be around 160-170lbs, old enough to be the 16 year olds dads, the younger generation are getting stronger and stronger, most 17 year olds tend to be around 170-180lbs, that says to much kid. And the average height of americans doesn't apply to younger men, the average age of an american man is 34 years old, where the average height fot that generation is only 5'8-5'10, younger men are around 5'11-6'2, just look around you and you will notice.
hahahahahaha!

Ok, ok, I get the joke now. Well done!

hahahaha

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#548937 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
The humans 12'000 ago didn#t exist, since the world was created only 700 or 600 years ago, look kid, kids who are sedentary at only 16 or 17, end up being stronger and bigger than their father through natural growth, when at the same age their father would have been much more active. We will get the strength all the time. Most middle aged men tend to be around 160-170lbs, old enough to be the 16 year olds dads, the younger generation are getting stronger and stronger, most 17 year olds tend to be around 170-180lbs, that says to much kid. And the average height of americans doesn't apply to younger men, the average age of an american man is 34 years old, where the average height fot that generation is only 5'8-5'10, younger men are around 5'11-6'2, just look around you and you will notice.
Whooopeeee!

The world is only 700 or 600 years old!

This of course proves Jesus did not exist.

Off to the gym.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#548938 Oct 11, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine blames his mistakes on booze and be done with it
"To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!" - Homer Simpson
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#548939 Oct 11, 2012
Of course shes a kid. Why does she feel so offended and knocked off her boat? It is obviously because she is a very insecure little girl never honest with even herself, who feels so insecure she wants to even prove herself to herself. And what about your banner kid? Religion is sick and pervert? And why do you have as your username hidingfromyou? I bet your trying to rebel and mutiny making a statement about how you are hiding from your parents. And you said, please stop hurting yourself in your secondary banner, the only one I see that is hurting is you, you just want pride and attention because you feel very damaged and incapable, you just sound like a very insecure kid! Now when you say I was speaking nonsense, that just means your too thick with your young mind to comprehend me. That is all you mean. Next time, why not try and address it instead of making yourself look like a foolish kid?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#548940 Oct 11, 2012
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
What do you mean by evolve?
Change?
If so, then they do.
However, I feel you're using the word in a manner designed to render the question more difficult to answer than it need be. Your inquiry can't be addressed by drawing from any single scientific discipline... or perhaps it can, but that would require more understanding than I can provide.
The terms stable/unstable (as in “unstable element”) refers to the atom (or the nucleus thereof).
You're switching to chemistry... specifically, organic chemistry... in the middle of your inquiry by asking a question about biological life.
So...
Can you narrow your scope a bit?
I'm just curious as to how/why a life form evolves but the elements that make up that life form doesn't.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#548941 Oct 11, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Rebelliousness due to preconceived notion is understood. But understanding the scientific method and adhering to them , trumps all belief in favor of knowing the truth. The convergence of evidence , is as close to the truth as is possible .
But it conflicts with preconceived notion , the reason you reject such.
Agreed, but "as close to the truth as is possible" doesn't mean truth... Just means "best guess".
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#548942 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha!
Ok, ok, I get the joke now. Well done!
hahahaha
You sound very childrish trying to mock me, I don't see any reasoning in your mocking in the first place, which makes you look like a child, mock me about something you can see about me then, rather than something that isn't even true, I dare you to try you best kid! Stop silly name calling. What is it about these socks, Is that what your bullies say to you because your dad is beating you up and making you in your little mates eyes and outcast?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#548943 Oct 11, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>The Klingon Empire...
And the Romulan empire

Don’t think they were kingdoms
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#548944 Oct 11, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whooopeeee!
The world is only 700 or 600 years old!
This of course proves Jesus did not exist.
Off to the gym.
Where is your proof that it isn't that old? One scientist, an established scientist, tested the rocks and they weren't nearly as old.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#548945 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1. Higher quality foods means "less digestion and mastication required to gain access to the calories."
Don't they say that it was cooked food that helped humans get more calories which gave us the ability to grow a larger brain?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#548946 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Witty and intelligent. Riverside, you've set a new standard to which others on here will simply never match.
(that's a compliment, btw)
Oh no.

RR don't wanna be a trend setter :)

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#548947 Oct 11, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is true, I posted it. You mushroom brains actually believe that you have a 195 million Jurassic rat, for an ancestor. I think one day you all will get the memo that you are being punked. I is surely a test to see what percentage of the population they can control and get them to believe anything. I forgot the country, but I just read that in one country the rich are forced to pay a 75% tax rate. Why, because they believe they are a talking rat and do not get what normal people understand, tax me at 75% and it's a run for the border.
No you didn’t butt breath, it was posted in response to your ignorance and then you repeated you ignorance, verification is as good as evidence is it not?

Why is it that you will accept DNA to convict a criminal with a one in 3 million or more chance of error but you won’t accept it when it contradict your goddidit story.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#548948 Oct 11, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof that it isn't that old? One scientist, an established scientist, tested the rocks and they weren't nearly as old.
Wow!

An established scientist you say?

Wow!!

That means: Goddidit!! With magic!
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#548949 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no.
RR don't wanna be a trend setter :)
She is apparently using you now as a role model, she is a kid who needs a role model and peers to make herself feel she is, "one of them", that is why she is sucking up to you. Tell you to piss off.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#548950 Oct 11, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
Wow!!
But the scientist's credentials is that he or she is "established!". C'mon, you know that means a lot these days!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#548951 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
B/c DNA:
1. produces proteins (traits)
2. is inherited
3. subject to mutation and therefore contains variety
4. either gets passed on or not
DNA that gets passed on continues in the environment. DNA that doesn't get passed on goes extinct. The DNA that gets passed on has mutations acting on it constantly. Sometimes this produces new, useful DNA and this outcompetes other, previous versions. The previous versions then go extinct.
Does this make sense?
The basic molecules that make up DNA don't change - it's the configuration (and therefore the products of) these molecules that get passed on.
Yes, that makes sense. But...

DNA produces proteins.
DNA can't exist without proteins.

Is that the chicken & the egg?
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#548952 Oct 11, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
Wow!!
No, an actual scientist tested the rocks and discovered they weren't that old, I simply need to find the source again to quote it. Its not online. Its an offline source. Read the Delusion of Evolution magazine.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#548953 Oct 11, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wouldn't say that. Why would you? What are your reasons for requiring a designer for any given system? Can you point to factors in the equation that require design?
Because intelligent design is the observation that intelligent agents produce complex and specified information.

If one finds irreducible complexity in biology, one might conclude that such structures were designed.
Orangelion

Buckley, UK

#548954 Oct 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that makes sense. But...
DNA produces proteins.
DNA can't exist without proteins.
Is that the chicken & the egg?
Animals have protein in their bodies naturally, animals are born with proteins, but DNA will need more protein to replenish itself and grow.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#548955 Oct 11, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Adjusted?"
I've never met a kid raised in a gay household who was what anyone could describe as happy and/or well "adjusted".
Neither have I.

And to need to use the word "adjusted" to describe how well a child is doing in a home tells you that something's not right. A kid doesn't need to adjust to home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Born Again Holy C... 619,454
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Exchange 7,323
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Exchange 123,479
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 681,782
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 39 min gimme 8
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 1 hr Brice N Livingston 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,369
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web