Comments
521,381 - 521,400 of 732,993 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#548303 Oct 9, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidingfromyou sounds to have somewhat a 15-16 sense about her. Especially when she said, "No, because I'm an unmarried man and your an unmarried girl, thats innappropriate", that sounds like a very young person to me, thats innappropriate? Is that the only reason why not too? An adult would find far better reasons why not too. Thats how a kid thinks, "no, because its wrong", well kid, why is it wrong? "Because, it umm umm, just is!", of course I believe sex outside marriage is a sin, but the point was that simply you lacked a reason to why you believe its a sin, implying your young and you simply follow your feelings, nice try of you acting it out wasn't it kid? In fact I could go further, it actually sounds you have moral confusion in why you believe its wrong and have confusion and guilt within your sexuality.
Hfy is 15 or 16 years of school from your elementary school decision making mentality.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#548305 Oct 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Then your delusion and beliefs faith...and neither science nor the Bible fail.
HL, is that what you're saying.
You don't have proof and your faith is failing you.
Gosh, that makes you inadequate.
You have absolutely no way of knowing whether HL and I are the same poster... yet, you persist with making the claim that we are.

What does your bible say about bearing false witness? It's right near the beginning.

You're ARE a hypocrite.

---

Even RR called you a sh!t talker.

That's another thing he's been right about.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#548306 Oct 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>HA!
Interesting observation...
Have we broken it? Or have we enhanced it?
What was said in Genesis about it?
I think we've broken it. I don't think there has been any species on earth that has killed, destroyed or changed the earth in such a small amount of time as we have. Unless you count viruses I think that.......

???? Did i just sound like agent Smith....?!?!?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#548307 Oct 9, 2012
/You're/You/

<grumble>

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#548308 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
@Hukt. It says so in the Bible. Isaiah 55:9. God is an amazing being. Capable of more than we can pretend to know.
Remember, Bruce Almighty was just a movie...
What's written in the Bible is proof that it's written in the Bible...

and that's all.

---

Can your god do anything?

Is it capable of anything?

Is anything beyond its abilities?

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#548309 Oct 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I have read many of RR's posts and he believes the whole thing. I do, which is why I am a "fundie". Your problem is that you can not comprehend even one verse of it, so reconciling it is impossible. Took me from age 10 to 23 as a Christian to get to that point.
you believe that he believes the whole thing?

then you haven't read the posts where he says he doesn't believe the whole thing?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#548310 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
@Hukt, I don't need proof. Where'd you get that?
God proved Himself to me without me asking for it, directly.
Science doesn't falter?!? HA
So.... insects really do grow from spoiling food, as science once thought?
You claimed to have proof, do you not?

You certainly have made that claim.

Why?

Why isn't faith alone enough for you?

The more proof you have, the less faith you can have.

---

The beauty of science is that it's dynamic.

The folly of religion is that it's dogmatic.

Religion did nothing to dispel the belief about insects and spoiling food.

That was science.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#548311 Oct 9, 2012
/claimed/claim/

I now have no excuse for this.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#548312 Oct 9, 2012
"Tell you what We'll apologize the day a monkey comes outta my butt."
"Well what do you know? Because that's today."

-Bruce Almighty
LMAO!!!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#548313 Oct 9, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Plead Nolo correcto...lol
Check my headline.

I planned ahead.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#548314 Oct 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>The amazing truth is this, if they could figure God out, He would no longer be God and then they would profess that. Too atheists, they swear that the rat knows would humans are thinking and the rats get together and claim that houses, cars, computers, roads, trains, airplanes, etc. all evolved because no human could possibly be the creator of those things. The rats can not imagine how any human has the capacity to do such a thing, since they do not.
Such a ridiculously non analogous example here...

Are you sure you went to school?

Location hidden

#548315 Oct 9, 2012
@MrChar, I've never said that I don't believe the whole Bible. I do. For the record. I do. OK? I do. Don't speak for me, please.
I do believe that some parts of the Bible are either metaphorical or exaggerated. But I DO believe it's a true account.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#548316 Oct 9, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it does.
You have no concept of the meaning of God, science, evidence, fact, proof, parents, education, life, death, living, love, and salavation.
That indeed is a fact.
Long haul, heavy load, broken back, only Christians can ease that load and only Christ can remove it.
All any of that says is that you're NOT the one to ask for advice.

You're damaged and damned, by your own admission.

Location hidden

#548317 Oct 9, 2012
Hukt, there are things God can't do. Not because of lack of power, but because of who & what He is. He can't create another God, make a man a god. There can be but one God. He can't lie. He can't sin, can't learn anything new, can't cease to exist...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#548318 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
@MrChar, I've never said that I don't believe the whole Bible. I do. For the record. I do. OK? I do. Don't speak for me, please.
I do believe that some parts of the Bible are either metaphorical or exaggerated. But I DO believe it's a true account.
Exaggerated?

Really?

Which parts?

Location hidden

#548319 Oct 9, 2012
@Hukt, religion didn't start the belief that incests grew from rotting food, either. That was science, and back then they could prove it. The notion had nothing to do with religion.
That's just one example of your faulty science. There's many more....

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#548320 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
so you belive some of the true bits are exaggerated, but they're still true...and that the metaphors are...true and of course that the allegorical parts are true too.

right...goodnight.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#548321 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hukt, there are things God can't do. Not because of lack of power, but because of who & what He is. He can't create another God, make a man a god. There can be but one God. He can't lie. He can't sin, can't learn anything new, can't cease to exist...
"He can't learn anything new."

Because there's nothing beyond what "He" already knows, correct?

What are your views on predestination?

---

What are your views about Judges 1:19?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#548322 Oct 9, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you don't bore me. You make me chuckle ..
.. but, trust me, HFY is more your type. She enjoys a good intellectual challenge ..
So why would she like waaasup?

Location hidden

#548323 Oct 9, 2012
"exaggerated"... I, of course don't know. But I feel that things like the Flood might have been. As people in that day & age might've considered a region, "the world", maybe the "worldwide flood" was a much smaller area. But again, I don't know...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 min andet1987 4,153
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min atemcowboy 538,964
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min andet1987 4,337
Last Word + 2 5 min Hannah V 509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Black Thunder 42 599,916
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 5 min Holy Pure Dr Shrink 33,001
Gettin' R--E-A-L at Hyundai 6 min Doctor REALITY 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 257,997
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 226,341
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••