Prove there's a god.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548677 Oct 10, 2012
That comment Hidingfromyou wrote about being sold off by her father, I am actually convinced she wasn't joking knowing the state we are assuming she is in. She is a prostitute where her dad is the pimp! LOL

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#548678 Oct 10, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think the decrease is more likely because the foods we eat are softer and easier to chew and digest, not because the food is higher in quality.
Most of the food products in the stores are so full of empty calories that we eat more to satisfy unexplainable cravings. Other than salads many foods could be swallowed with no chewing required.
Your last statement is not just applicable to foods.

It's the same with religion.

Fremont, CA

#548680 Oct 10, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Some horses only submit to one "master", others have been "broken" so bad that they submit their will to all riders.
Women are like this too?

Fremont, CA

#548682 Oct 10, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously if she was older she hidingfromyou would realise that bees and animals with simple farmwork and instinct is nothing compared to a person in their 30's and 40's raising kids, having a family, getting a relation, workign hard for sociaty, and all such more.
How does one get a relation?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#548683 Oct 10, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
Do you support the freedom for children to be born?
Children are already born. You must mean fetuses.

I support the right for mothers to have the children they want. I don't support the idea of fetal rights not granted by the mother.

It would be nice if every fetus was wanted and born into a good home. But that's just not the case.

Do you object to contraception that prevents a zygote from implanting? Is that fertilized cell a citizen with rights to you?
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
Do you support the freedom for children to be born? Most gay atheists do not.
That's both untrue and defamatory.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#548684 Oct 10, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last statement is not just applicable to foods.
It's the same with religion.
Why is everything about religion with you?

Location hidden

#548685 Oct 10, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are like this too?
I wouldn't know.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548686 Oct 10, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think the decrease is more likely because the foods we eat are softer and easier to chew and digest, not because the food is higher in quality.
Most of the food products in the stores are so full of empty calories that we eat more to satisfy unexplainable cravings. Other than salads many foods could be swallowed with no chewing required.
That obviously isn't true, as each generation ends up being bigger and stronger than the second, why haven't kids gotten smaller, their sedentary, oh no, instead their bigger, I bet 16 year olds during the 1950's were only 150lbs, now most tend to look around 175lbs. It should apply the same to the teeth, despite apparently being not being needed for what they were originally needed for several years back since food being less tough. What does that say about evolution? What is it that makes animals grow wings, fish grow feat? It is simply a theory made by darwin without any evidence or prove.

Location hidden

#548688 Oct 10, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shyt! When I glanced at this earlier I had a response ready to ask why you would want a "stallion". I think maybe it's time to get my eyes checked.:-/

Fennario

#548689 Oct 10, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
I want to know which parts [of the bible] are metaphorical.
The embarrassing parts.

Location hidden

#548690 Oct 10, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...

I read it twice to make sure it wasn't somebody using an RPG.

Location hidden

#548691 Oct 10, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
That obviously isn't true, as each generation ends up being bigger and stronger than the second, why haven't kids gotten smaller, their sedentary, oh no, instead their bigger, I bet 16 year olds during the 1950's were only 150lbs, now most tend to look around 175lbs. It should apply the same to the teeth, despite apparently being not being needed for what they were originally needed for several years back since food being less tough. What does that say about evolution? What is it that makes animals grow wings, fish grow feat? It is simply a theory made by darwin without any evidence or prove.
Total body size decreasing wasn't mentioned, just the jaw and cheekbone's.
Anne Coulter

Yonkers, NY

#548693 Oct 10, 2012
After Lucifer's illicit relationship with Eve, Lucifer became separated from God. He attacked God and rebelled against God in every aspect of his life. He sowed discord everywhere he went. He planned everything so that the world of evil that began with him and Eve would be completely centered on him. He took on an aggressive character in people's hearts that made them do the exact opposite of whatever God wanted.

If God was working in the East, Lucifer would lead people's hearts in the opposite direction toward the West in order to create an obstacle for God. He aggressively recruited people who ran into problems while working on God's side, and began to increase the size of his group.

On God's side, there was no teaching about good and evil. Only the Word of God was taught. In Lucifer's position, on the other hand, a great deal was made of the fact that God's work was not working out well. So the group of evil was able to increase its numbers quickly, and only a few were left on the side of good (side of God).

God did not try to make excuses. Nor did He give His teachings. This is where the concept of good and the concept of evil originated. Lucifer's influence and organization was growing, and God waited with a lonely heart for Lucifer and his group to repent their mistakes and return to Him. He waited countless years for this to happen. These were the years of God's grief. These were the years of pain, years of grief, and years of indignant anger. The organization of evil became stronger and the forces of good were being defeated. But during these years, God waited and waited for the appearance of true children who would shed light on the history of sin and evil. This has been the years of grief in God's heart.

How terrible it must have been for God to see that as time went on human beings developed two different hearts within themselves. These two hearts both defended and fought against each other, as human beings sought after two different masters. How God must have regretted that He ever created human beings. Still, God's position as a parent was even more fundamental than His position as Creator. As a parent, He waited with mercy, forbearance, and love. As he did so, human beings began to seek God within their original nature and to live righteously. People sought God in different ways in accordance with the varying voices of their consciences. This is how different religions came into being. God is one. It pained Him yet again to see the rise of so many different religious groups. What is to be done with this pain of God's heart?

The longer He waited, the more religions were created in accordance with the ways that humanity was changing. Every time people tried to live righteously, Lucifer interfered in order to try and make them live unrighteously. This is how so many different religious groups and denominations have come into being up to this day. As Lucifer's organization grew larger, there would be self-destructive acts carried out among the forces of evil. Every time this happened, more people would seek out a new righteousness, and this is how the history of the Heavenly way has been written.

Thus, the road has been opened. People who are in areas where there is no road must come to the road, even if it means they must retrace their steps all the way back. A more direct expression would be to say that good represents the way, and evil is doomed to destruction.

Lucifer has lived his life many years in the opposite direction from God, but now Lucifer must come back. Anyone who keeps going in an area where there is no road is simply making his eventual return trip that much more difficult. Lucifer and his band must not waste any more time in stopping all that they are doing now, repent, and return to God. They must apologize to God and confess to the world that they are the criminals responsible for the wrongful history.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#548695 Oct 10, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, you don’t line Indian food, what is wrong with you?
Here is a tidbit for you Christine , though not exactly what we talked about it is relevant. Freedom is something worth fighting for.
For those who wish it. Freedom to speak your mind, even if there are other that do not like the message.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19901277

Fennario

#548696 Oct 10, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
No, being gay can never be a disease, that does not make sense. Also, you can not be AIDS, you contracted it.
What?
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
So, it is homosexuality which is a mental sexual disease of psychotrauymatic origin. Even, the APA, now joining most world and mainstream psychistrists, say that the primary cause of homsoexuality is social and environmental factors.
That's probably incorrect, and irrelevant even if not.
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
Suicide and depression are based on internal mental conditions and are often relationship related.
You seem to be contradicting yourself. The correct terms are "endogenous" and "reactive depression." The former is considered to arise from disordered chemistry of the brain, the latter from life stressors.
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
If being demeaned by soceity were the cause, the pedophilia, rapists, and child molestors would exhibit higher rates of depression and suicide, but that is not the case.
This is irrelevant to our discussion. What does pedophilia have to do with same sex attraction, the source of gay self-loathing and/or depression, its source, or the need, appropriateness or efficacy of therapies for it?

Homosexuality is not a disease, and is not the same as AIDS or pedophilia. You should be ashamed to contribute to the danger and difficulty of being gay. As long as your church continues to scapegoat and marginalize people like gays and atheists, its disempowerment will always be a legitimate target of just and loving people.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548697 Oct 10, 2012
Gays are mentally damaged an pervert people who have very tragic and pitiful minds.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548698 Oct 10, 2012
Homosexuality seems to be a physical brain disease, apparently gays brains are wired in the same way as the opposite sex.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548699 Oct 10, 2012
Gays would be according to evolution biologically inferior. How can someone be sexually attracted to a gay? Sexual attraction is the brains reaction to the physical appearance of what can produce good offspring. Gays can't even produce offspring so they would in the first place be a biological error, I'm sorry, but the evil gays perverted evil they have been given over to has twisted their very brains.

Fennario

#548701 Oct 10, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
At 5 weeks, a child starts to take the shape and form of a baby and has a heart beat at six weeks, so stop lying about that which you are clueless.
Lying?

Why would you consider the age at which a fetus' heart beats or its shape appears human relevant
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
Go to a clinic or hospital and learn something.
I've spent a fair amount of time in each, and learned.
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
In most cases, the baby is still alive after abortion
I think that you've been misinformed. Furthermore, it's not relevant at which stage of the procedure life ends.
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
I support the right for fathers to have the children they want ...
Me, too. But not without the consent of the mother, or new technology that permits live births without the help of a woman.
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
... and the child's right to live.
I support the rights of children to live as well. I don't support giving the state the right to force unwanted pregnancies to go tot term, nor of fetuses or embryos to become babies against the wills of their mothers. I might consider a law allowing the mothers of unwanted fetuses to pick a Christian family and force it to raise the baby.

How do you feel about that? Wouldn't you agree that if a baby is to be raised in a home where it is not wanted, it should be a Christian home?
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
Yes, most gay atheists are opposed to a child's right to be born.
What right is that? Do you mean Iran or Saudi Arabia? There is no such right in the United States.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#548702 Oct 10, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
First: reply button. Learn its location, use it.
Second: what is your odd obsession with proving I'm not 16?
Third: did you miss the videos I linked for you?
<quoted text>
Huh? me no savvy
<sigh> no prince charming, no clothes coming off!
:p
<quoted text>
I don't know much about Bible studies, to be honest. Not my field. I keep up enough in arky to know that no one takes the Bible as 100% accurate evidence anymore and that it is looked at with skepticism. Also, no archaeologist seriously believes in the miracles described in the Bible. For most archaeologists, but not all, it's just
ancient text to be examined.
When I said that statement about logic peaking in early adulthood I actually used it as a white lie to shut you up. That is simply what I was trying to say kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Joe Fortuna 56,150
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Lbj 106,078
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 25 min UnderstandPeople 16
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 36 min Noname 509
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 210
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,346
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 650,545
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr ChristineM 445,930
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 18 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web