“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#548380 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of proof. Go find it. It's been posted here time & time again.
No it hasn't.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#548381 Oct 9, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
We're so awesome, men are so dumb.
Hey!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#548382 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hukt, it was "modern day" science...
At the time...
Sorry if that disrupts your "science is perfect" mentality, but it's true.
Remember when science "knew" the smallest thing possible was the atom? And they "proved" it....
No.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#548383 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hukt, it was "modern day" science...
At the time...
Sorry if that disrupts your "science is perfect" mentality, but it's true.
Remember when science "knew" the smallest thing possible was the atom? And they "proved" it....
Science is in the business of finding out where it is wrong and correcting itself. Science changes all the time.

Religion ... not so much ... Leviticus 14 is still the laughing stock it has been for centuries.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#548384 Oct 9, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
me no chemistry savvy :)
Me neither, really.

Pulled that out of the cobwebs.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#548385 Oct 9, 2012
Men only pretend to be dumb.
It gets us out of shit.
And women fall for it.
shhh

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#548386 Oct 9, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hidingfromyou sounds to have somewhat a 15-16 sense about her. Especially when she said, "No, because I'm an unmarried man and your an unmarried girl, thats innappropriate", that sounds like a very young person to me, thats innappropriate? Is that the only reason why not too? An adult would find far better reasons why not too. Thats how a kid thinks, "no, because its wrong", well kid, why is it wrong? "Because, it umm umm, just is!", of course I believe sex outside marriage is a sin, but the point was that simply you lacked a reason to why you believe its a sin, implying your young and you simply follow your feelings, nice try of you acting it out wasn't it kid? In fact I could go further, it actually sounds you have moral confusion in why you believe its wrong and have confusion and guilt within your sexuality.
hahahahaha!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#548387 Oct 9, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
The Knights Templar were said to practice homosexuality.
Among many other good Christians.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#548388 Oct 9, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't believe in your god. I blame humans for our actions.
But you're a believer - so you have to explain why you believe these odd things. Well, you don't, actually. You can have contradictory thoughts in your head if you like.
:)
It's easier to ask forgiveness and hold fast to the belief one will have it than to stop doing whatever it is one's asking forgiveness for.

It's convenient.

The first step in being a part of the solution is to stop being a part of the problem.

Humans (most humans) aren't willing to do that.

Most ignore real issues, fabricating spurious ones to take their place.

Religion is "BIG Business"...

It's multinational...

It's part of the problem.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#548389 Oct 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>In any case, I am convinced that he is certain that he will receive ALL the toys come christmas morn'!
hahaha!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#548390 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Aero, I don't know which parts are metaphorical. I've been reading & studying the Bible for 30 years & still have a long way to go.
Unlike some of you think, it ain't like reading a Harry Potter book, that's a simple story book, the Bible isn't.
It should be.

In fact, it should be the simplest book in the world to read.

But you're right. It's not.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#548391 Oct 9, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hfy is 15 or 16 years of school from your elementary school decision making mentality.
I kind of like being 15 or 16!

woohooo!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#548392 Oct 9, 2012
Hiding, of course apes perform homosexual acts for "certain, specific" reasons...
Everyone needs to get a nut off!
...and men don't need wining & dining...

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#548393 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, Hiding, when God created the Earth, it was pure. Humans & all the other animals are wrecking it in a lot of ways, including things like malaria.
Just because God created the Earth doesn't mean He created everything thereafter. Does that make sense?
I don't mind how you rationalize it - if it works for you, great.

So your god created evolution in your mind. That's perfectly fine to me. You're leagues above the understand of reality that creationists have and could, if you felt like it, do science.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#548394 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, Hiding, when God created the Earth, it was pure. Humans & all the other animals are wrecking it in a lot of ways, including things like malaria.
Just because God created the Earth doesn't mean He created everything thereafter. Does that make sense?
The earth was pure...

What does that even mean?

Was it perfectly round and smooth, too?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#548395 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hukt, I do have proof. God has proven Himself real to me, like He has many others.
It's just not the kind of proof you're looking for. It's kind of a feeling, which can't be proven in the scientific sense.
Don't tell me I don't have proof.
I believe you have experienced your deity.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#548396 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, Hiding, I get that a lot of other mammals commit to gay sex. I know that. I used to have a dog that'd screw a knot hole if it had fresh sap in it... That doesn't make it natural, though. He's just a dumb dog. Humans aren't like other animals.
.. dog just wanted to get off ..

.. ever masturbate ??..

With Established Harem

#548397 Oct 9, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I also don't believe you that "science has proven that the parting of The Red Sea could have happened." Show me the scientific research paper that demonstrates this, if you would my good man.
.. planet axis tilt ..

With Established Harem

#548398 Oct 9, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
See - ethnocentric. You're incapable of recognizing the legitimacy of the differences in others and when I point this out to you, you just tell me I exist only from your point of view.
.. knew you'd respond to Waaasssuuup ..

.. you so enjoy a stimulating intellectual challenge ..

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#548399 Oct 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"kill the babies", Hiding?
???
Please tell me which part of the Bible says that & I'll tell you why I think you're misintepreting it.
I say that because God is not evil & doesn't wish death. "death", not everlasting life. Ezekial 33:11
Didn't God kill all the first born sons of Egypt?

Didn't He order the babies killed in Deuteronomy? Perhaps I'm mistaken.

""Next we headed for the land of Bashan, where King Og and his army attacked us at Edrei. But the LORD told me,'Do not be afraid of him, for I have given you victory over Og and his army, giving you his entire land. Treat him just as you treated King Sihon of the Amorites, who ruled in Heshbon.' So the LORD our God handed King Og and all his people over to us, and we killed them all. We conquered all sixty of his towns, the entire Argob region in his kingdom of Bashan. These were all fortified cities with high walls and barred gates. We also took many unwalled villages at the same time. We completely destroyed the kingdom of Bashan, just as we had destroyed King Sihon of Heshbon. We destroyed all the people in every town we conquered men, women, and children alike. But we kept all the livestock for ourselves and took plunder from all the towns." (Deuteronomy 3:1-7 NLT)"

What does this mean: ""Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB"

Rape: "Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.(Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)"

(that was just an aside, since we're talking about baby-killing)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 min TamilPithan 1,424
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 27 min prince 81
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 37 min The swamiji 7,149
Asian students pose great threat and damage to ... 1 hr EmpireEarth 1
Things to Consider when Selling Your Constructi... 1 hr tiffanyberg 1
Attention! Journalists in Donbass! 2 hr Ebonheart 1
9/11&bin 2 hr REV CAROL 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ1 271,230
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr truth 589,161
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr Good-Evil 4,018
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Freebird USA 176,741
More from around the web