Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
shes atheolic thats the orthodox branch
Ok, but only if they get to wear cool hats. Hats in religion are the shit.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Aranza wrote:
what I find to be awkward, is that my mother is catholic and my father is atheist...
catholics are just superstitious atheists.
can we be BFF's?;)
Sharkey

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Aranza wrote:
What's the point of arguing whether there is a god or not? If people believe in that, it's fine, if not, that's fine too. Don't bash on other people's beliefs.
There is no point to this argument because it won't EVER be solved until the entire human race makes itself extinct trying to "prove whether or not god exists".
Is this fight really worth human self-extinction?
Because once we're gone, that's it, and we'll have died over bullsh!t anyway.
Is the homo sapien species this stupid?
There will be no "god" and no one to prove "god" to anyway. We are basically, fighting for nothing.
I feel sad that the human race will make itself extinct over nothing.

“I'm not Religious ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing I lack is faith, and in order to believe in a literal interpretation of the bible, which what most people where I live believe, you need a LOT of faith.
We find in Luke 17:5 that the apostles asked something of Jesus. "Increase our faith." They felt that if they had more faith, they could do what Jesus did. When they asked Jesus to increase their faith, His response shocked them. He told them they didnít need a large amount of faith. A mustard seed size would do.

We must spend time reading the word. Hearing the word.

Sometimes it doesn't take much Scambuster. And even just the smallest bit of belief, Just a little faith. Smaller than the tip of a pencil can have the greatest of results.

Faith must be preceded by love.
1 Thes. 5:8 says to put faith and love on as a breastplate. Faith and love go hand in hand, and protect and shield your heart. I believe that God looks on your heart, your motives.

Just a little faith. Just a little love. That's more than halfway home.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Now,
Mac-n-cheese, if I called you dumb, you would assume it an attack. Well, the Levites were a nation of people, like Americans are called Americans. Leviticus was just the collection of books and laws, which God gave to Moses to give to the Levites.
Indeed, if the Levites were following God's laws, they were not having deformed incest produced babie, disease from animals, mental trauma from sexual child abuse, AIDS, herpes, HIV, HPV, gay suicides, and all the issues that infest Americans due to our violation of these laws.
Humour, kid.

Try it sometime.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mock26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 19:27-28
27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.
Leviticus 15:19-29
19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.
20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
21 And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
22 And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
23 And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.
24 And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.
25 And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean.
26 Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation.
27 And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
28 But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean.
29 And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
I am willing to be my entire life savings that you do not obey the scripture of Leviticus 19 and that you do not enforce the scripture of Leviticus 15 upon the women in your family. Like nearly every christian in the world you pick those passages that support your views and ignore those that would be inconvenient in your life.
Also, what about the command that anyone who dishonors their parents should be stoned to death or that homosexuals should be put to death? Why are you not out there killing those who break the commands of your god? Surely you believe that the word of god is the ultimate law in this country, right? So why do you ignore various laws of your god?
What's so "bad" about those?

15 is saying not to screw your wife while she's pn her period. If you do, it's unclean. See the 7 days thingy?
19 is saying to keep your beard trimmed...

Oh! Such an evil book!

As far as the other scriptures, post 'em. Don't make me read your mind.

Next.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you are saying, but you are not right. We all have faith, yes, the measure of faith is a gift, but yes you do incease faith.
THIS IS SIMPLE, IF IT IS NOT SIMPLE FOR YOU, THAT IS OKAY, I DO NOT WISH TO DEBATE IT. IT SERVES NO PURPOSE HERE TO DO SO.
When Jesus said faith like a mustard see, he was referring to the fact that the mustard seed, one of the smallest seeds, gros into one of the largest trees.
Also: The word says "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by tghe word of God.
Hebrews 11
New King James Version (NKJV)
By Faith We Understand
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Question: "What does it mean for a Christian to grow in faith?"
Answer: We are commanded in Scripture to "grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 3:18). This growth is spiritual growth, growing in faith.
At the moment we receive Christ as our Savior, we are born again spiritually into God's family. But just as a newborn baby requires nourishing milk for growth and good development, so also a baby Christian requires spiritual food for growth. "Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good" (1 Peter 2:2-3). Milk is used in the New Testament as a symbol of what is basic to the Christian life.
http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-grow-fa...
"My faith is better than your faith, nyah nyah nayh!"
SMFH.
This is the dumb bullsh!t that will lead humans to self-extinction. Thanks for your help, dude, in killing us all by being involved in such a STUPID fight.
You are a childish hypocrite.
You can post bible verses all you want, but that won't change the rotten cretin that you are.
Your "god" obviously didn't help you all that much, so why do you have so much faith in a "god" that won't take his magic wand and make you into something tolerable?
It's really stupid to argue over "how much faith" someone has, anyway!
It's pointless. You're both calling each other wrong? Well, guess what, that makes you BOTH wrong!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
We find in Luke 17:5 that the apostles asked something of Jesus. "Increase our faith." They felt that if they had more faith, they could do what Jesus did. When they asked Jesus to increase their faith, His response shocked them. He told them they didnít need a large amount of faith. A mustard seed size would do.
Sometimes it doesn't take much Scambuster. And even just the smallest bit of belief, Just a little faith. Smaller than the tip of a pencil can have the greatest of results.
1 Thes. 5:8 says to put faith and love on as a breastplate. Faith and love go hand in hand, and protect and shield your heart. I believe that God looks on your heart, your motives.
Al, it's hard enough to try to have faith that our gas prices will come down.

First things first.

“Witch King of Angmar”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
15 is saying not to screw your wife while she's pn her period. If you do, it's unclean. See the 7 days thingy?
Oh! Such an evil book!
Next.
It is not just the sex with a woman during her period. What about the sacrifice after her period? Or not sitting on cushions? Hmmm? Why did you ignore all those other parts that are not related to sex?

And 19 is actually saying not to trim your beard.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Judge Scalia WILL right the opinion upholding the traditional marriage definition, I covered it all on many thgreads. Sorry, bud, if I missed it I am certain most did. Your position of irrelevance leaves me without feeling any lost.
I put this through Google translate, and it was unable to identify the language.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Such an evil book!
Next.
You really think a real "god" would write or even CARE so much about insignificant little humans (which are pretty much motes of dust in the huge universe) that he would "order such violence" for such tiny "infractions"?
You'd think with all the umptillion galaxies with all their umtillion stars and planets, this "god" would have bigger things to be concerned about, like a collapsing supernova, instead of the teeny teeny teeny humans on the teeny teeny earth.
The kind of "god" you're talking about sounds too much like a human male too full of himself.
Maybe that's why this "god" is so f*cked up - a god like this can ONLY come from the f*cked up minds of humans.
Yes, the homo sapien species has f*cked up minds...

“I'm not Religious ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you were Trying to say you had NO faith? For some people, perhaps even you yourself? i don't really know but maybe you experienced a trial to the point when you doubted or abandoned your faith. Some People assume that God has violated some unwritten contract with them, so they go their own way.

If that was the case Scambuster, then I'm sorry that you had to go through something of that nature. I firmly believe that God loves us and even though it makes no sense to us and at times and it can be absolutely frustrating,I believe that we're led down a different way so that if we're patient enough and truthful enough to ourselves we actually learn something new about ourselves that we may have otherwise missed.

“I'm not Religious ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Al, it's hard enough to try to have faith that our gas prices will come down.
First things first.
But you do have faith Catcher. That's why you haven't traded in your Beemer for a Prius.:)

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>....no, gay reparative therapy, that is the new gay aphrodisiac, straightens you right up.
"California governor OKs ban on gay conversion therapy, calling it 'quackery'"
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/01/us/california-g...

You people just keep on losing. Why do you suppose your god allows that?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
catholics are just superstitious atheists.
can we be BFF's?;)
Uh-oh...don't let the POPE hear you say that...the Catholic Church is the "ONLY REAL" church! LOL!
Why do you religionists insist that others should have faith but then turn around and battle people whose faith is different than yours?
WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THIS OBVIOUS PROBLEM?
Catholics are Christians!
Now let the Christian vs. Christian wars begin...
No WONDER there are atheists! DUH I don't blame them one bit! Who wants to sit and FIGHT about "faith"? It's BULLSH!T!

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do have faith Catcher. That's why you haven't traded in your Beemer for a Prius.:)
Hahaha.

Absolutely. It's the ultimate driving machine you know.

Filled it yesterday, paid $4.95/gal.

Just washed it, on a cool fall day.

“I'm not Religious ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>AL GARCIA HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU. NOT ME NOR YOU WILL KEEP AL FROM HIS LOVE FOR GOD.
HERE:
Al Garcia
ďI SAID THAT?Ē
Location hidden
Please wait... Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#547763 21 min ago
Judged:
??????

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"California governor OKs ban on gay conversion therapy, calling it 'quackery'"
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/01/us/california-g...
You people just keep on losing. Why do you suppose your god allows that?
Free will my friend.

The answer to everything.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
Try the English version, instead of the "YOU'RE STUPDI VERSION".
LOL.

You just can't win, can you?
Sharkey

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>AL GARCIA HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU. NOT ME NOR YOU WILL KEEP AL FROM HIS LOVE FOR GOD.
HERE:
Al Garcia
ďI SAID THAT?Ē
Location hidden
Please wait... Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#547763 21 min ago
Judged:
Yeah, right.
Nice try, phony gayboy.
You called Al "gay", "not a real Christian" and "an atheist", so don't try to get all buddy-buddy with him now, you two-faced pr!ck.
I highly doubt that Al, a REAL example of Christianity, needs a cretin like you to speak for him. You'd be a horrible representative and Al would be rightly embarrased by you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 521,121 - 521,140 of680,446
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

564 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min No Shiite 217,093
I'm want to have sex with my mom (Jun '11) 5 min bustygirl 134
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,667
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 11 min Dr Shrink 32,861
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Dr_Zorderz 250,398
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Dr Shrink 38,020
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min OldJG 512,214
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min Dr Shrink 596,576
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr ryanm654321 258
•••
•••
•••