Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#547628 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Then good for you.
You do have decent taste in music, too
Thank you, sir.

Have you seen the "star wars disturbed" videos? Fluckin cool!

Location hidden

#547629 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay scientists have determined that a Christian gene is what makes you people tick. It's not your fault, you were born that way.
lol, what?

I said God gene, not gay gene...

Location hidden

#547630 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who stops taking the Bible literally, learns to respect differences and adds happiness to the world instead of misery.
(I almost wrote: one who becomes an atheist)
:)
I don't take the Bible literally. I posted that many times.

But, I'm curious - How do you think the Bible (or religion) equates to misery?

Location hidden

#547631 Oct 8, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again making judgements based on bigoted assumptions
Re-read you article on dyslexia and take note of the word “typically” or “some”
So then you didn't learn..

ok

Location hidden

#547632 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you say. I'm still not doing the dishes.
What did the Redneck say when the dishwasher broke?
"Get back to work, honey!"

Location hidden

#547633 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot "and empty your checkbook."
"typical woman" scenario?

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#547634 Oct 8, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you know what you're talking about BEFORE you speak?
I'm not "poking around" in ANYONE'S private life. RR has willingly revealed much about himself and his life and someone posted a post the other night which contradicted much of what he has willingly revealed about himself and his life.
And take your scripture and SHOVE it, dear. I am not at ALL corrupt or abominable and I do LOTS of good in my life.
I DO wonder about YOU though- and several others here who CLAIM to be "good" Christians yet prove time and time again to be anything BUT "good" Christians and who also prove they are not good PEOPLE.
good according to who?

its not about 'good'...its about forgivness and change. no one is good enough to enter heaven on their own merit.
that is why you keep missing the point.
you all either yammer on about 'religion' or calling what you do 'good'.

and regardless of what information ANYONE chooses to share on here about themselves, it should not be used against them.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#547635 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, what?
I said God gene, not gay gene...

Please don't worry, Riverside, there's a cure on the horizon.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#547636 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
round-and-round we go, where we stop, no one knows....
OK then, if you say you've never called Christians or God evil, then fine. But by your definition above, a "good Christian" to you is someone that's "rapist, murderers, terrorists, paedophiles etc" right?
By your second defintion, I have no spite & I'm not vindictive, whether or not you agree with my religion. So then, by that definition, I'm a good Christian.
So you were lying, OK accepted

Whats up? why are you cherry picking? Can you not compose and argument without carefully editing what I write?

“I have called particular christians all sorts of names and particular groups of christians all sorts of names, rapist, murderers, terrorists, paedophiles etc but never as a whole.”
Endquote

Particular christians and particular groups appears in my passage but not in your carefully select cherry picked extract

but never as a whole appears in my passage but not in your carefully select cherry picked extract

Why is it that you are incapable of presenting a complete passage without twisting it? Is it the good christian way or is it just your sick personality?

My definition (the first was not a definition but a statement)
a good christian is one who lives by christianity and is not riddled with spite and vindictive hatred just because other people don’t subscribe to his dreams.
Endquote

We have already established that you are not a good christian (except in your own mind) and between your actions and your words you contradict yourself.

Your are spiteful and vindictive as is often shown in your posts

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#547637 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite much?
yes she does.. constantly

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#547638 Oct 8, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- why DON'T you start such a thread? Most of the Christians on this thread are the biggest trashers and bashers around.
There are maybe three Christians at MOST on this thread who truly represent what IS good about Christianity and you, my dear, are most certainly NOT one of them.
HAHAHAHA and would those 3 be people who are complacent in the sins of the world?

anyone can 'call' themself a Christian, but few live it....by standing on the truth of the bible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#547639 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you didn't learn..
ok
Typically and some

It looks like you are still unable to read or is it just a case of bad christain cherry picking

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#547640 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take the Bible literally. I posted that many times.
But, I'm curious - How do you think the Bible (or religion) equates to misery?
When the Bible is used to attack people and claim that they are wrong as people (as it was against Jews, as it is now against homosexuals and atheists). The Bible condoned genocide of the Malachites - not an overly moral book from the world's only "perfect being." It's also used to attack science, history and thus, education. For example, stem cell research was largely cancelled in your country because of the president's religious beliefs. That allowed other nations to exceed yours and develop stronger biotech programs (it also allowed your country to develop alternatives that may have gone unexplored for a while, but are turning out not as powerful as stem cells - so religion isn't necessarily bad ONLY because people find a way around it).

So I see the Bible as being used as a tool to further people's misery. It doesn't have to be used thusly. There's lots of wisdom in it. It could be used to build meaningful spiritual lives but in many cases, or perhaps just in the loudest cases, it's not.

You know, the early Christian leaders, when debating what books to include in the Bible, nearly left the entire OT out? Some people argue that you would have had a much better religion had you done so. The OT is, of course, where you get the angry, genocidal, jealous God.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#547641 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the Redneck say when the dishwasher broke?
"Get back to work, honey!"
And that's when Hiding gets violent.

"I. Said. No. Dishes."

<moping the blood of the floor, clenched teeth>

"Thank you for the beer, though!"

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#547642 Oct 8, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
YEP.

just heard today Congressman Paul Broun (U.S Rep)
say at a meeting that "Evolution is a lie from hell."

couldn't agree more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#547643 Oct 8, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Kitten has posted youtube videos?

I haven't seen any. Can you link one?
I think she uses the same name on YouTube.

I've seen a couple.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#547644 Oct 8, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding has mother hate issues.
That's not true.

I kidnapped her parents once and she made me give them back.

Location hidden

#547645 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gPKH_XjY5aIXX
Please don't worry, Riverside, there's a cure on the horizon.
LMAO! Whatever! "gay scientists are counseling Christians"

Even as a Christian, that was funny right there!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#547646 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Bible is used to attack people and claim that they are wrong as people (as it was against Jews, as it is now against homosexuals and atheists). The Bible condoned genocide of the Malachites - not an overly moral book from the world's only "perfect being." It's also used to attack science, history and thus, education. For example, stem cell research was largely cancelled in your country because of the president's religious beliefs. That allowed other nations to exceed yours and develop stronger biotech programs (it also allowed your country to develop alternatives that may have gone unexplored for a while, but are turning out not as powerful as stem cells - so religion isn't necessarily bad ONLY because people find a way around it).
So I see the Bible as being used as a tool to further people's misery. It doesn't have to be used thusly. There's lots of wisdom in it. It could be used to build meaningful spiritual lives but in many cases, or perhaps just in the loudest cases, it's not.
You know, the early Christian leaders, when debating what books to include in the Bible, nearly left the entire OT out? Some people argue that you would have had a much better religion had you done so. The OT is, of course, where you get the angry, genocidal, jealous God.
As long as the Bible's been around, it has taught the same thing about gays. Saying that it is "now" against homosexuals is incorrect.

There is a lot of wisdom on the Bible, I agree. SOME Christians & CHristian leaders have used its teaching immoraly & unjustly. But only some.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#547647 Oct 8, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No,you prefer Tampon, the only time she uses one is when she writes her name. I heard you came from a family of pig farmers..........You parents got tired of being around pigs all day and wanted a child.......when you were 5 years old, they told you, 7 years and still no child....oink....
You're thinking of Buck.

Whole other animal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Brother + Sister marriages be legalized ? (Dec '07) 7 min mohamad 809
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Epiphany2 600,955
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 541,903
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Osama Bin Laden 118,198
Message to Marcos Maidana 39 min vishal444 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 42 min kumaran 5,383
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 95,365
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr g man 258,998
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 173,616
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••