Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#547828 Oct 8, 2012
Mock26 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have actually specifically asked him if he got his "knowledge" of evolution from Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron. Not surprisingly he did not respond to that question. That pretty much confirms my suspicion that he is a Comfort Boy.
And a real Kirk Ca-moron fan.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#547829 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less what consenting adults do. I'm happy if they're happy.
I'm your typical clothes on, lights off, missionary position type girl who tries very hard not to move and thinks of knitting...
Say it ain't so!
That's a heck of a visual. I would of thought that you thought about gardening instead.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#547830 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin is a cultural construct. You attach ritual impurity to certain actions. I don't. I'm not from your culture, I'm not a Christian; I do not sin and have no working concept of "sin" in my life.
It seems as if the aim of Christianity is to rid the world of all non-Christians.
In a minute, he'll be calling you "evil" and telling you "you're going to hell" for "not being a Christian".
How can they not see the fact that in order for their dream of an "all-Christian world" to come true" others would have to die or otherwise be forced to convert?
How can they not see how EVIL THEY are being for calling for the deaths of billions of innocent people for the so-called "crime" of not being Christian?
How can they not see how EVIL THEY are being for starting an apocalypse that will KILL MASS AMOUNTS OF HUMANS?
At times I really weep for this world. The fight our species is having over religious beliefs, or beliefs period, is what will make us self-extinct.
What the HELL is the point of "proving there's a god" when we are KILLING ourselves trying to do so?
We humans have to LIVE on this EARTH. WHY are we DYING to "prove or disprove god" when we have things to do while we are LIVING NOW?
THIS FIGHT IS STUPID AND IT WILL KILL US.
THE HUMAN SPECIES WILL DIE OVER BULLSHIT.
Sad.
Very sad.
Heartbreaking.
And to think, CHILDREN are born into this CRAP...Innocent babies have to deal with THIS...

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#547831 Oct 8, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! With the way "Keeper" acts, do we really want to know?
Whatever it was HAD to be pretty twisted and ugly...like "Keeper's" thoughts...
hahaha! Good point! No, I really don't want to know actually. I think that would be too disturbing.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#547832 Oct 8, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Say it ain't so!
That's a heck of a visual. I would of thought that you thought about gardening instead.
aaaahhahahahahah!

That was soooooooo funny!

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#547833 Oct 8, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>It seems as if the aim of Christianity is to rid the world of all non-Christians.
In a minute, he'll be calling you "evil" and telling you "you're going to hell" for "not being a Christian".
How can they not see the fact that in order for their dream of an "all-Christian world" to come true" others would have to die or otherwise be forced to convert?
How can they not see how EVIL THEY are being for calling for the deaths of billions of innocent people for the so-called "crime" of not being Christian?
How can they not see how EVIL THEY are being for starting an apocalypse that will KILL MASS AMOUNTS OF HUMANS?
At times I really weep for this world. The fight our species is having over religious beliefs, or beliefs period, is what will make us self-extinct.
What the HELL is the point of "proving there's a god" when we are KILLING ourselves trying to do so?
We humans have to LIVE on this EARTH. WHY are we DYING to "prove or disprove god" when we have things to do while we are LIVING NOW?
THIS FIGHT IS STUPID AND IT WILL KILL US.
THE HUMAN SPECIES WILL DIE OVER BULLSHIT.
Sad.
Very sad.
Heartbreaking.
And to think, CHILDREN are born into this CRAP...Innocent babies have to deal with THIS...
The above is basically Waaasssuuup's position - that all non-Christians have to become Christians. And then he tells me I'm bigoted for not agreeing with him.

Thankfully, churches lose more and more power every day. No religion will dominate all others - at least in the foreseeable future.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#547834 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin is a cultural construct. You attach ritual impurity to certain actions. I don't. I'm not from your culture, I'm not a Christian; I do not sin and have no working concept of "sin" in my life.
Thanks for revealing how lost you are.
In this day and age with the speed and availability of internet and numerous other means of hearing the gospel, you have no excuse for being so dazed and lost in your deluded world of denial.

I have a feeling you know full well about the gospel.....you just want to be defiant and evil.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#547835 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
In this day and age with the speed and availability of internet and numerous other means of hearing the gospel, you have no excuse for being so dazed and lost in your deluded world of denial.
I have a feeling you know full well about the gospel.....you just want to be defiant and evil.
You don't really understand much, do you?

Your religion is your own. Once again, I'm not from your culture or your religion. I don't share your ritual impurities and concept of "sin."

You people are so strange to me. You have this idea that something you do is watched by an almighty deity who actually cares about things like masturbating. Then you have to ask it forgiveness when you sin.

Try stepping out of your odd belief system for a moment. From my point of view, you are laughably, but not delightfully, insane. Your "sin" is comparable to India's "caste impurity." It's archaic - a thing of the past.

Well, sorry baby, the world has lots of people with different understandings of reality in it. We don't need or want to be like you. You be a good boy and keep your religion, be happy and try not to hurt people.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#547836 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really understand much, do you?
Your religion is your own. Once again, I'm not from your culture or your religion. I don't share your ritual impurities and concept of "sin."
You people are so strange to me. You have this idea that something you do is watched by an almighty deity who actually cares about things like masturbating. Then you have to ask it forgiveness when you sin.
Try stepping out of your odd belief system for a moment. From my point of view, you are laughably, but not delightfully, insane. Your "sin" is comparable to India's "caste impurity." It's archaic - a thing of the past.
Well, sorry baby, the world has lots of people with different understandings of reality in it. We don't need or want to be like you. You be a good boy and keep your religion, be happy and try not to hurt people.
Yes , I understand that you are in a state of burdensome doubt about your disbelief, grappling and struggling with your lies. Mind if I continue to watch you sweat, twist and turn???

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#547837 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , I understand that you are in a state of burdensome doubt about your disbelief, grappling and struggling with your lies. Mind if I continue to watch you sweat, twist and turn???
Uh...nope.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#547838 Oct 8, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that is evil when you make these kinds of assumptions about atheists.
With all you religionists constantly disparaging each other and in silly bullsh!t fights about "whose god is right" that escalate into wars, I really don't blame atheists.
You are aiding in the self-extinction of humans.
Stop it.
You are dragging innocent babies who have NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SILLY-@SS FIGHT OVER BULLSH!T into the fray.
You want to b!tch about abortion but bomb babies at the same time OVER SOMETHING SILLY LIKE BELIEFS!!!
STOP IT. IT IS STUPID.
STOP IT. IT IS STUPID.
Atheism is why we went to war. You demanded that religion (Christianity) be removed from our governmental places, our schools, our town halls, our capital displays, our public events, and then wonder why God allowed our country to be bombed and left alone to fix its problems.

I blame you 100% for the current struggles we have in America (and around the world).. It is the fault of atheism and the careless mindset it teaches.

Your cowardism killed America, so now go screw yourself.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#547839 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind if I continue to watch you sweat, twist and turn???
I said Shake, rattle and roll
Well, you never do nothin' to save your doggone soul

or,

Well, shake it up, baby, now
(Shake it up, baby)
Twist and shout
(Twist and shout)

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now
(Come on baby)
Come on and work it on out
(Work it on out)

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#547840 Oct 8, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Does she have some upskirt videos or something? LoL
Ask nano. I didn't watch any videos belonging to KK, so I don't know what she's talking about.

I don't care either.

Nano should post her own videos, don'tcha think?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#547841 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is basically Waaasssuuup's position - that all non-Christians have to become Christians. And then he tells me I'm bigoted for not agreeing with him.
Thankfully, churches lose more and more power every day. No religion will dominate all others - at least in the foreseeable future.
I'm under a strong suspicion that Rivvy here took his cue from Ann Coulter when she said "Jews need to be perfected."

Can we honestly expect the religiofascists to look any further for information other than their Bible, their sexually repressed pastors and Republicans who can't even tell their mouth from their anus (what comes out of both is always crap anyways)?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#547842 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is why we went to war. You demanded that religion (Christianity) be removed from our governmental places, our schools, our town halls, our capital displays, our public events, and then wonder why God allowed our country to be bombed and left alone to fix its problems.
I blame you 100% for the current struggles we have in America (and around the world).. It is the fault of atheism and the careless mindset it teaches.
Your cowardism killed America, so now go screw yourself.
Should I be surprised that one as butthurt as you has completely ignored a large chunk of the factors involved in US history?

Or that you completely ignore that a vast majority of the nasty shitfaced liars inhabiting the US are (coincidentially enough!) religious conservatives?

Especially Christians?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#547843 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They why don't they just found a school?(not an atheist school)
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudbury_school&q... ;

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#547844 Oct 8, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask nano. I didn't watch any videos belonging to KK, so I don't know what she's talking about.
I don't care either.
Nano should post her own videos, don'tcha think?
Careful Tide.

nano is a mind killer.

And she has a past.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#547845 Oct 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling too.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#547846 Oct 8, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, according to that same book of laws and regulations, eating pork, playing football, and may other things are sinful too.
What's your definition of evil, if it's not chronic wrongdoing?
You're talking Old Testament Mosaic Law; that's not Christianity.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#547847 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...nope.
Try to remember that JR is a troll.

Don't waste too much time on him.

Write a funny story instead. I like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 21 min ketan 230
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 33 min Raje 576
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min Rosa_Winkel 8,247
My husband is a peeping tom in a horrible way (Aug '09) 56 min madan 23
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr too lazy to log in 3,904
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 1 hr Cholan87 17
Ever give your boss head? 1 hr diamond aardvark 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KayMarie 603,311
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 177,882
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 6 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web