Prove there's a god.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#547603 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for freedom of speech. I'm all for freedom, period. I just don't like gay people & you don't like that. Well, guess what? It's my freedom of choice to decide whether or not I like someone or some group of people. I will never "bash" them. I will never try to harm them. If a marriage thing comes around again, I will not vote either way, I'll leave it blank. They have the right to do what they want, so do I.
A witty saying proves nothing.
-Voltaire
Ahh right you are all for freedom on your terms. That my dear is not freedom but fascism

Actually I don’t give a damn what you think I like or don’t like, you have already proven how you guess. Not my problem what you think.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#547604 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Try abusing her? Tell her that she's really smart and funny, that her views are great and that's you think she's a man. Then just show up at her door, like a stalker. Bring champagne (pantie remover), chocolate, and some country music? I'm guessing Mano likes country music. Insta-sex! woohooo!

Enjoy the fisting.

<shudder>
Rofl!

Yer baaaad.

That's good.:)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#547605 Oct 8, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares whether you admire them or not.
You don't speak for everybody.

#547606 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your condition prevents you from remembering all the times you've called Christianity & God evil...
So if anyone were to use your depiction of Christianity & God as examples for their lives, they'd be evil also...
You have no idea what a good Christian is.
Maybe your mental aberration prevents you from remembering. I have never called anything evil, it is not a word I use except in reply to someone using the word.

I have called particular christians all sorts of names and particular groups of christians all sorts of names, rapist, murderers, terrorists, paedophiles etc but never as a whole.

So I guess you are lying again.

A good christian is one who lives by christianity and is not riddled with spite and vindictive hatred just because other people don’t subscribe to his dreams.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#547607 Oct 8, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh right you are all for freedom on your terms. That my dear is not freedom but fascism
Actually I don’t give a damn what you think I like or don’t like, you have already proven how you guess. Not my problem what you think.
Knock it off. I know the difference between freedom & fascism.

I'm not for freedom "on my terms". I'm for freedom for everyone.

Did you even read my post? I said that I don't like gays, but I won't do anything to hinder them. I'm neither for or against them. Why is that such a big deal?

#547608 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your condition prevents you from remembering all the times you've called Christianity & God evil...
So if anyone were to use your depiction of Christianity & God as examples for their lives, they'd be evil also...
You have no idea what a good Christian is.
FYI, dyslexia has f*ck all to do with memory. There you go, maybe you have learned an important fact there.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547609 Oct 8, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a foot massage? I know this Thai girl.
She has two feet.
You're interested in something here. What is it?
You know a Thai girl with two feet?

nu-uh!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547610 Oct 8, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered looking up the word?
Just because you feel inferior does not mean that everyone thinks you are inferior
You paranoia is your own problem
LOL, of course I know the meaning, bust just for you:

hypocrisy:
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense
---
pretense:
An attempt to make something that is not the case appear true.
---

First you call everyone that disagrees with you names, such as you calling me a prat.

Then you calim that everyone that disagrees with you is ignorant.

Then you claim that atheists don't look on people, "we're all human beings", you said.

You are a hypocrite.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547611 Oct 8, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your mental aberration prevents you from remembering. I have never called anything evil, it is not a word I use except in reply to someone using the word.
I have called particular christians all sorts of names and particular groups of christians all sorts of names, rapist, murderers, terrorists, paedophiles etc but never as a whole.
So I guess you are lying again.
A good christian is one who lives by christianity and is not riddled with spite and vindictive hatred just because other people don’t subscribe to his dreams.
round-and-round we go, where we stop, no one knows....

OK then, if you say you've never called Christians or God evil, then fine. But by your definition above, a "good Christian" to you is someone that's "rapist, murderers, terrorists, paedophiles etc" right?

By your second defintion, I have no spite & I'm not vindictive, whether or not you agree with my religion. So then, by that definition, I'm a good Christian.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547612 Oct 8, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, dyslexia has f*ck all to do with memory. There you go, maybe you have learned an important fact there.
There are three subtypes of dyslexia: auditory, visual and attentional. If it's attentional, then it has to do with the "f*ck all" of memory.

Did you learn anything?

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#547613 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, by your standards Christianity is evil. So is God.
So what would you define as a "good Christian"?
Yo

One that values life, and human life.

One that does not care whether a person is white/black/Jewish/Muslim/fema le, but treats everybody the same.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547614 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo
One that values life, and human life.
One that does not care whether a person is white/black/Jewish/Muslim/fema le, but treats everybody the same.
Then I am a good Christian. I treat everyone the same.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#547615 Oct 8, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid much?
Did you know that kittenkoder is really an asexual man, not an asexual woman. Or something.

Ask nano. She's the expert.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#547616 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I am a good Christian. I treat everyone the same.
Then good for you.

You do have decent taste in music, too

#547617 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, of course I know the meaning, bust just for you:
hypocrisy:
The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense
---
pretense:
An attempt to make something that is not the case appear true.
---
First you call everyone that disagrees with you names, such as you calling me a prat.
Then you calim that everyone that disagrees with you is ignorant.
Then you claim that atheists don't look on people, "we're all human beings", you said.
You are a hypocrite.
And how does disliking you and people like you equate to hypocrisy?

I call you a pratt because you are a pratt, ever remember calling me a bitch? Not only in posts addressed directly to me but while talking about me to others. It’s called payback. Sorry you don’t like it. There are others I have disagreed with that I do not call names, that do not deserve to be called names, this is bugger all to do with faith but to do with personality.

Again not true. Not everyone, just the carefully selected ignoramuses of which you are a member of a small but growing club

Yes I did say atheists don't look down on people, and it’s true, you need to stop judging people by your own standards.

There is no hypocrisy in disliking people like you.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#547618 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're peeps are looking for the "God gene" aren't they?
Gay scientists have determined that a Christian gene is what makes you people tick. It's not your fault, you were born that way.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#547619 Oct 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, by your standards Christianity is evil. So is God.
So what would you define as a "good Christian"?
Someone who stops taking the Bible literally, learns to respect differences and adds happiness to the world instead of misery.

(I almost wrote: one who becomes an atheist)

:)

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Mercury

#547620 Oct 8, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know. Hiding will play with you. You'll get, maybe, 3 weeks of really, really good sex and then one morning, she will throw your panties at you, tell you to make her some waffles and then lock the door behind you.
Or was that just me?
You forgot "and empty your checkbook."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#547621 Oct 8, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
The reason that you are what you are is itself a proof. Every human has lines on his palms and hand prints, these are different for every human who ever lived, Zebras and tigers have the same thing. If you think this is a coincidence then you are an idiot. Im sorry pall but you are stupid enough not to understand the system of the universe. If you think that every thing is an accident then you must be an accident too!! there must be hole in that rubber:p

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#547622 Oct 8, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay scientists have determined that a Christian gene is what makes you people tick. It's not your fault, you were born that way.
I respect your views!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 272,851
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min WasteWater 7,998
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min RoSesz 603,236
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 36 min WasteWater 6
The Christian Atheist debate 55 min BenAdam 3,821
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 1 hr BenAdam 6
the REAL REASON Houston Deputy was murdered by ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Lyndi 177,850
More from around the web