“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#547022 Oct 6, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think it shows how fallible we are as human beings and how weak we are of the flesh. Pastors are no exception.
In one of my prior church, an assistant senior pastor committed "an indiscretion" with a female member of the congregation. He was a very dynamic person and very well liked and we were all shocked when we heard. Our pastor told us during the Sermon that rather than accuse or point fingers as we were not worthy of accusation or judgement, we should instead pray for the restoration and health of both families involved.
Personally I think that the vast majority of Pastors do have Christ in their heart and preach the word but unfortunately it's also a human heart and that heart is also very vulnerable.
Is it possible that we can only be on the right ethical path, but only if we're honest to each other and especially honest to ourselves.
.. fair enough. Yes, preachers are human ..

.. do you have any problem with the ethics of secular humanism ??..

.. if so, what are they ??..
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#547023 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're wrong about me, HL. I DO voice my opinion at home. And usually my wife agrees. Usually. She knows that I look down on women & she's OK with that because I treat GOOD women with respect & honor.
Your wife is OK with that fact that you 'look down on her' just because of her gender? She must have no self-esteem at all. You've beaten her down for so long that she is just a shell of a person. Do you tell she is worthless, weak, stupid, and useless except for doing laundry and dishes? I bet you do. No wonder. The poor thing has been mentally abused.

My husband and I are in an equal partnership. We both respect people based on how they treat others and for what they say and do not based on their gender, race, religion, political party, etc. My husband is an amazing person and man and he doesn't feel the need to belittle me in order to make himself feel like one. I know if I were read to him a few of your classic quotes from this message board, he would ask me..."Who the hell is that insecure idiot"?
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#547025 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm a gnat?
Are you sure I'm not a knat?
lol
I think most here are not quite sure what you are.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#547027 Oct 6, 2012
Lily, I do NOT look down on my wife & I treat her with utmost respect & love.
When I talk about women, I'm generalizing.
She is my equal. I stand beside her, not behind her.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#547028 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Heya Al. That's nice. But I really have ZERO desire to see a lesbian, ooo lala or not...
In my eyes, gays are not doing the right thing. They do NOT and can NOT follow the word of God & be gay at the same time.
Are you OK with gays?
Well since I consider those who follow the word of god to be gay , yeah you're ok especially when you sleeping :)

Since: Sep 10

San Clemente, CA

#547030 Oct 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why do you continue to battle with RR? Seriously? It only results in name calling. His crass posts only attack and humiliate ..
.. you're wise enough to know GK is loony tunes and don't respond to him. My take? RR is playing a game and he laughs every time he gets to tell you that you're a dumb, weak broad. He wouldn't dare do it at home or on the job ..
.. like Catcher said, you have many friends here, I count myself among them. Friends tell each other when something amiss. Something is amiss ..
Hi friend!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#547034 Oct 6, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Garson, you are a bigot and you thought that gays were martians and discovered they were humans who are deceived by a demon. You still hate gays, and you admit that you used to. The fact is Al Garson, I never hated gays and never do. This issue is about God and same sex marriage. Gays are people, child, the sin is an abomination. Now, you think that you have evolved, due to your bigotry and now you think that you are above God.
NO ONE RESPECTS YOU,NOT EVEN THE GAY ATHEISTS AND THAT IS A FACT, DESPERATE GARSON.
Yes, Garson, we Christians just cherrypick through the Bible and find the scriptures that condemn homosexuality as a sin. Guess what, it is found on every page of the Bible, because God never changes and sin is never permissable.
So, you are lying, unless you also now accept gay pedophiles, since you have been around a lot of them too.
Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Romans 1:24-28
King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
im gonna white sheet this mutha!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#547036 Oct 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fair enough. Yes, preachers are human ..
.. do you have any problem with the ethics of secular humanism ??..
.. if so, what are they ??..
i will Address this but I've got to run. A family emergency just phoned in

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#547038 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're wrong about me, HL. I DO voice my opinion at home. And usually my wife agrees. Usually. She knows that I look down on women & she's OK with that because I treat GOOD women with respect & honor.
What a guy.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#547039 Oct 6, 2012
Repost for Al!
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
His dementia has nothing to do with you, Al. It has nothing to do with your beliefs, your god, religion, spirituality. That's on him.
Don't you for a minute think that because he pretends to be a Christian, that he steals the label, that you are diminished. You are not. Not a single bit.
Your spirituality comes from your behavior and your interaction, through your religious belief, with your deity. It shines from you, Al.
You don't need to apologize for him - that's worse - you are not allowed to feel bad because of him - he's an unwise, ignorant and hurting troll - and his claim of religious belief is nothing, nothing like honesty or understanding.
I'm sorry that myself and fellow atheists use him as an example of the destructive power of Christianity on people. It's not fair to you (although a dialogue about the problems of Christianity could productively arise from it).
In short, he does not share your religious beliefs. He has his own small god that is not your god. His bigoted reading of the Bible is a corruption, just like his bigoted reading of psychology.
You do not share religion with this man, you do not share spirituality, though he steals your words.
No comparison, Al. Not even slightly.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#547041 Oct 6, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>I think most here are not quite sure what you are.
I'm pretty sure.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#547043 Oct 6, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>i will Address this but I've got to run. A family emergency just phoned in
Hope all turns out ok.

Let us know.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547044 Oct 6, 2012
Al, I don't discriminate gays, I just don't like 'em. I know they're real people with real feelings.
I just don't like 'em.
And that's OK. I don't have to. No more than I have to like witches, illegal aliens or Facebook.
OCB

Hollywood, FL

#547046 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What you say here is akin to what a slave owner would say and is just as despicable.

Every time you post crap like this only further serves to prove what a man you are NOT.

Nightie-nite, LOSER!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547047 Oct 6, 2012
True, GK1. Babies are not born Christian.
But according to OCB, some are born religious...
Maybe the ones in Israel, which is probably
in Asia or something.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547050 Oct 6, 2012
GK, I ain't worried about Al, or anyone else. I'm just trying to get people to realize that it's OK to not like gays. Because it is.
It's also OK to not like cake. Would a baker talk shit & berate me for saying that? Probably
not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547052 Oct 6, 2012
And yes, GK. I agree that religion, atheism & being gay are all choices we make.
I don't believe that anyone is born gay. Based on the "gay" population & what they've been doing is proof enough for me to show that they can NOT be born that way.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547053 Oct 6, 2012
Ya, GK. OCB does try. I'll give her that much....
She just might be one of the exceptions to the rules....
But don't hold me to that. LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547054 Oct 6, 2012
Why do people blame America for slavery? It's been around for thousands of years yet America for roughly 225...
The anti-Americans try to blame America for everything? America abolished slavery in it's infancy.........

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#547055 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You know nothing of my ego.
Admit that's your opinion or prove yourself a assumptive bitch.
It's really one or the other.
I know nothing of your ego.
I will admit that's your opinion or prove yourselfl....

<Hiding shakes head>

Damn your Jedi mind tricks!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Rosa_Winkel 99,727
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 40 min andet1987 1,837
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 42 min par five 4,082
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,155
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr The swamiji 1,427
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 176,756
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 589,351
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Porkpie Hat 271,262
More from around the web