Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Time is on your side.
It's not on your side. Does it bother you that I'm still a teen and not still a pre-teen?

Come on big boi. You don't have much time left. Come on out before somebody finds you dead in the closet with your panties on.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Time is on your side. No, most people are not gay, only you all.
Jesus Taken Up Into Heaven
Acts 1:
1 In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach 2 until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. 3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. 4 On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command:“Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5 For John baptized with[a] water, but in a few days you will be baptized with[b] the Holy Spirit.”
Just a suggestion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck cooks a fantastic meal...
...that she pays for :)
That's weak man.

But still, a good tactic.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You said god so did you mean Pan, Zeus, Apollo or Magon, because we serve God, and He exists without consent or popularity, but since you desire the road of disrespect we can disrespect your religion too. So, your gay religion existence is determined by popularity?
Well, Double Fine is gay. To be truthful, Double Fine is a lesbian, in the trappings of a male body.

There is nothing on this planet more attractive than four boobies, pressed together.

As for your god, there is the same amount of evidence for him as there are for Zeus, Odin and Ra.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine is a lesbian.
So am I.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
So am I.
Well, come join me some time ;)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider the skunk.
The best defense is a good offensive smell.
That's why I teach combat farting at the YMCA.
Is there a drive by tooting avoidance and awareness portion of the instruction?

Since: Jul 09

Midway City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Just look at the world you live in inhale the air you breathe taste the food you eat water you drink they were all put here by GOD himself for the good of mankind. It is what you call faith in what you can not see or hear but you feel with your heart check out The Shepherds Chapel( check your local listings ) he is not a preacher but a teacher Of God's word as it should be taught !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>The Lord said to Moses,
I bet you're wrong.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And he did say he has "entered" her when she was ill.....I am hopefully assuming it was with her consent.
And for all of RR's blustering, I think much of it is just him talking sh*t.
I do think he has great contempt, disdain and even hatred for the female gender, but I think he uses Topix as an outlet for that MUCH more than he EVER would with his wife, his mother or his female bosses.
But I do wonder if he is teaching his sons to have that same disdain, contempt and hatred for the female gender as well and if so, that is indeed worrisome.
I agree that topix is his scratching post, he most certainly would not have the courage to talk to his female bosses in the same way. Not sure about his wife though, I think he’s the type who would revel in and get much macho sexual excitement from publicly demeaning her.

It reminds me of a couple of months age when he was having a rant about his children’s teachers being useless (teaching the wrong things as far as he was concerned *). I asked why then why he did not either complain and / or move his children to another school. I cannot remember his reply but I do know it gave the impression that he was willing to restrict the education of his children. It was quite upsetting to know there still people of the ilk.

* god forbid that science is taught in science class

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>First, RR is a loving, compassionate and understanding Christian. We have often heard your tirades against men and Christian, so why should we care if you don't like his opinion. This is Topix, and it is wonderful that RR is man enough to state his position and not be a puppy like Al Garcia. You do not need to agree, just like we do not need to agree when you spew your nonsense.
Liar, you must be a christian.

I never “tirade” against men unless they show themselves to be misogynistic and/or sexist bigots and RR shows himself to be both a misogynistic moron and a sexist bigot

No it is pathetic that he does not have the balls to offer his opinion to the people that actually matter. He has to come on topix and show his personality by whining on about how powerless he is.

As for tirades against christianity, that is a matter of opinion, and opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.

Since: May 11

Dinas Powys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know and the the LGBT stands the the Lost Gay Butt Train. 10,000 gay men tied together in a gay bar, drinking cheap whiskey and campaigning for sex with children.
Those closet freaks, there closet is open.
So, is your friend James Rennie a member of the IGLA or LGBT?....close to children, why you doa..
James Rennie? I've never heard of the man.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
He was my first pastor upon my conversion. It happened at his church. I hit the jackpot with him, but had no context by which to appreciate that until about five congregations and pastors later. I eventually realized that it was the love of that man that I was feeling, not a god. He helped me, and I am grateful to him for that. But whatever human assets he had, he brought to the church. They don't make people like him. They just find a few.
Double Fine wrote:
The reverend at my old church is still close to my family. He always greets my mother at the restaurant and always asks after me. When my mom was in the bad crash, he went to visit her in hospital everyday.
Nice story.

We don't hate Christians We just expect them to be as good as anybody else. The pastor I described was like many other teachers that I have had, and I love them all for it. Why would I hate the man for being Christian?

It's the church I oppose. It had nothing to do with making him the way he was. If they had, then his kind wouldn't be so rare. Virtually all of the good coming from the church comes from good people who stumble into church and bring their goodness with them. Those people would do good without the church, which gets zero credit for that.

What the church does is what it did to Mother Teresa. I think that we call all agree that a woman who gives her life to helping the dying poor in some hell hole is a rare person, and one to be admired.

But I don't admire her any more since I learned about the millions that she fraudulently collected for her hospices that was forwarded to the Vatican gold pile. Who do we suppose came up with that idea?

And why would she do that? She became a sadist. Not a malicious one. She facilitated suffering because she thought it was holy. Seriously:

"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." – Mother Teresa

Where do we suppose that she learned that?

It's a sick fooking religion, which reputation for benevolence derives from a handful of good people that wandered in, and a lot of self-aggrandizement and puffery.

So, the church convinced this otherwise great woman that it was better to let the suffering suffer and forward the proceeds to Rome. It's sickening.

Humanism will foster the production of Mother Teresas, whereas her church degraded her. She doesn't deserve her Peace Prize, and she doesn't deserve beatification.

Since: May 11

Dinas Powys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

tis-is-i wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at the world you live in inhale the air you breathe taste the food you eat water you drink they were all put here by GOD himself for the good of mankind. It is what you call faith in what you can not see or hear but you feel with your heart check out The Shepherds Chapel( check your local listings ) he is not a preacher but a teacher Of God's word as it should be taught !
yes Vishnu is a wonderful god, I agree.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you do not have a clue about science. You are like some drone from a zoo.The existence of energy is no evidence that there is no God, if at all it is evidence that there is God. Next, you will say that because you are dyslexic then that is evidence that there is no God.
All you have proven is that you are scientifically ignorant. Science does not deal in proof, your statement is only proof that you are an atheist with zero knowledge of God. The fact that all matter has energy, is not proof that is comes from energy. The evidence of something is not proof of how it came about, why, or when. We have gone over this before many times, but just like your refusal to focus and unscramble your brain, you seem unwilling to digest simple science and comprehend that what is does not imply what was. So, you come here and you are desperate, so you lie on science and pretend that only you have proof, where science does not. Time and time again, we prove that you are a "flat earth thinker", and you refuse to learn.
Now you see guesswork and science are two completely different disciplines.

The mathematics of E=MC^2 are evidence that the god of KJC Revelations 19:6 cannot exist in this universe.

What has my disability got to do with your myth?, honey butt, I am not one to go around blaming childhood leukaemia on a myth not am I one to blame dyslexia on anything other than a genetic flaw. I do not need a god crutch. So it looks as though your christian guesswork fails again

I never said science deals in proof, why are you having to make up BS to make your point?

No we have not gone over this many times before you are lying (very christian), as far I I remember I have never communicated with Gate Keeper 1 before today. It could be that you have changed your socks but that’s your problem, not mine.

Have you ever considered visiting
www.perimeterinstitute.ca/
www.nasa.gov/
and
www.cern.ch/

to get some actual measured and peer reviewed knowledge about the makeup of the universe or are you just happy that all the science you need to know is contained in your bronze age book?

Oh honey butt, I have learned, I have learned through experience what a miserable, lying, vindictive, violent, murderous lot some christians can be. Do you want details?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nice story.
We don't hate Christians We just expect them to be as good as anybody else. The pastor I described was like many other teachers that I have had, and I love them all for it. Why would I hate the man for being Christian?
It's the church I oppose. It had nothing to do with making him the way he was. If they had, then his kind wouldn't be so rare. Virtually all of the good coming from the church comes from good people who stumble into church and bring their goodness with them. Those people would do good without the church, which gets zero credit for that.
What the church does is what it did to Mother Teresa. I think that we call all agree that a woman who gives her life to helping the dying poor in some hell hole is a rare person, and one to be admired.
But I don't admire her any more since I learned about the millions that she fraudulently collected for her hospices that was forwarded to the Vatican gold pile. Who do we suppose came up with that idea?
And why would she do that? She became a sadist. Not a malicious one. She facilitated suffering because she thought it was holy. Seriously:
"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." – Mother Teresa
Where do we suppose that she learned that?
It's a sick fooking religion, which reputation for benevolence derives from a handful of good people that wandered in, and a lot of self-aggrandizement and puffery.
So, the church convinced this otherwise great woman that it was better to let the suffering suffer and forward the proceeds to Rome. It's sickening.
Humanism will foster the production of Mother Teresas, whereas her church degraded her. She doesn't deserve her Peace Prize, and she doesn't deserve beatification.
Very true.

The problem is that our current social system is not advanced enough to yield across the board prosperity. That is the truth of the matter. I don't like to know that there are poor people, kids who go to sleep hungry, but I do accept the fact, and why it is so: We simply do not produce enough to feed everybody.

To look at poverty and consider it some justicfication as it brings us 'closer to god' is nothing more than sado-masochism.

Poverty is an ugly thing. Nothing about it it beautiful.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrogance is all you show.
You DO NOT know that 1/6th of the universe is or can be accounted for.
Arrogance?? Nope, what you are confusing with arrogance is knowledge, no wonder you don’t have much.

I do know, but obviously you don’t

This is a perfect example of science moving with the times, how new data modifies it’s understanding, something that you find so objectionable and hence you ignorance is predictable.

It is not my fault that you are too dumb to keep up with the latest developments in cosmology and astronomy

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well then frankly, you have a choice to make. You can either live in America or not. Nobody forces you to stay here. If you don't like that America is a religious nation, you can go.

In the meantime, though. You really should show some respect for America. Don't denegrate our flag OR our freedoms. They've come at too high a price.
I don't denigrate your flag, nor your freedoms, although your government does.

I already left America - three years ago. I'll tell you why. The rush to war around 2002-03 kind of sealed the deal for me. I was a dissenter, and I was one because I still loved my country, and felt that it was getting ready to make a mistake. I wanted to participate.

I thought that as a citizen and a taxpayer, that I was entitled to a say in the public debate. So, my wife and I had intended to assemble peaceably with others to redress grievances. Before we even got there, we heard that war protestors were being sequestered into Orwellian free speech zones, profiled, harassed, arrested and brutalized. The message was clear. We didn't have that right any more, and nobody seemed to mind except a few liberal web sites like Daily Kos and Alternet.

Even before that, people like us were being called America haters, appeasers, terrorist sympathizers, aiders and abettors, liberal parasites, a disease, cowards, Communists - anything but compatriot or fellow American.

And rather than object in defense of their patriotic and law abiding fellow Americans, yahoos at Toby Keith concerts were hooting at us while shouting "God bless America and our troops."

My attitude was that if I was to be denied a seat at the table, I sure as hell wasn't going to help pay for the groceries or help clean up the mess. Homey don't play dat. The seeds of my expatriation were born right then. I was resolved not help support that war any more than possible, which means not paying taxes in America.

And why should I? I realized that there was no America any more, just conservatives and liberals, and Christians and non-Christians. Christian and conservative trumped fellow American. Clearly, I couldn't trust conservatives or Christians to stand by me or stand up for my rights. Half of the country are conservatives, Christians, or both. I didn't want to live with them any more, nor pay for the war.

So, I retired prematurely, and moved to an expat community that, not surprisingly, comprises mostly secular liberals like me.

Sorry if that outrages or offends you, but we were obviously expendable, being liberal, atheist, America hating parasites and all. I hope you'll be better off without us.

Speaking of which, you really should have listened to the dissenters. They/we were right. If we had been treated with respect and listened to, we could have prevented you from wasting so many lives and trillions of dollars: http://www.dailykos.net/archives/000170.html and http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

You're a Christian. How do I know?

On this page alone, I have read about you itching for war, and about your unprovoked hatred of gays. You also invent just-so stories to defend the Christian bible, you confuse love with hate, you salivate over the eternal torment of those that disagree with you, and you don't give a crap about earth. I believe your exact words were, "I could care less about what is resolved here on earth"

You're a Christian.
Ann Thrope wrote:
Hooold on. I like reading your posts, but not all Christians are like Gate Keeper. Al, for example. We get after jerks like RR for stereotyping, so we should not do it ourselves.
Thanks. I like your posts, too.

I don't think I said that all Christians do those things that Gate Keeper has done. But people who do are Christians.

I really don't hate Christians. It's their church. Look what it did to Gate Keeper. He is snapping at Al and the rest of us for not agreeing with him to obey his god. Would he be like that without his religion?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God made chldbirth painful as a punishment to all females because of Eve, yes.
40% death?
80% dead before 3?
Your imaginations gone wild again, huh?
LOL, I thought you would come up with goddidit. No wonder you are such a misogynous pratt and you don’t even realise it do you? Too stupid to know you are stupid. Nothing to do with evolution, walking upright and the need for a bigger brain eh?. So predictable, so funny

Australopithecus: less than 500 cm3 brain capacity. The brains of most species of Australopithecus were roughly 35% of the size of that of a modern human brain
Lived between 3.0 and 3.9 million years ago.

Homo habilis: 590 - 650 cm3 brain capacity loved between 2.2 million to at least 1.6 million years ago

Homo sapiens: 1350-1450 cm3 brain capacity

Do you see a trend in evolutionary physiology?

Re infant mortality, you have already proven your ignorance look it up and stop relying on hearsay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_mortality
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

http://www.understandingyourancestors.com/wea...

http://historymedren.about.com/od/medievalchi...

http://www.innominatesociety.com/Articles/Dea...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 519,901 - 519,920 of680,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

461 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min MUQ1 36,102
How come the president doesn't use his BIRTH NAME? 15 min Doctor REALITY 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min number four 217,126
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Pegasus 250,410
Legal marajuana is an act of rebellion against God 22 min hick_up 2
Unborn Baby Up For Adoption (Jan '13) 25 min Love 74
Gay Snapchat Names 52 min gbtm1 1,355
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 596,599
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Henry 512,266
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Xbobstax 266
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr danetoo 109,734
•••
•••
•••