Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#546995 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You scroll past me, HL? That cuts me deep. Real deep....
LOL, you read my posts & get pissed cuz you know I'm right.
Tell me, lesbo, do you go shopping for men's clothes even though you're a woman?
Hey RR I've seen pictures of HL and all I can say is ......"Aye, muy Caliente!"

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#546997 Oct 6, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Uh....no.....if I told you to choke on a sandwich would that be hypocritical because I also eat sandwiches?
No- it would simply be my wish list for you.
You never did get the hang of employing critical thinking skills did you, RR?
Well, since you've yet to grow a brain, that comes as no surprise, SCARECROW- LOL!
.. why do you continue to battle with RR? Seriously? It only results in name calling. His crass posts only attack and humiliate ..

.. you're wise enough to know GK is loony tunes and don't respond to him. My take? RR is playing a game and he laughs every time he gets to tell you that you're a dumb, weak broad. He wouldn't dare do it at home or on the job ..

.. like Catcher said, you have many friends here, I count myself among them. Friends tell each other when something amiss. Something is amiss ..

With Established Harem

#546998 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You scroll past me, HL? That cuts me deep. Real deep....
LOL, you read my posts & get pissed cuz you know I'm right.
Tell me, lesbo, do you go shopping for men's clothes even though you're a woman?
.. because of your continued repugnant posts to OCB and all women, you've lost the right to a dignified response ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#546999 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
OCB is confusing me with her hubby... My balls are firmly attached & in place.*oh yep, I just checked*
Her man's balls are securely locked away in her purse. He only gets to show his manliness when she says it's ok. It' really sad...
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

My man doesn't take any sh*t from me and guess what? I don't take any sh*t from him so what my man and I have is a win-win situation, you LOSER.

And for you, RR- that is where your manhood begins and ends- with what you have between your legs and all that does is make you a MALE- it doesn't make you a MAN and you keep proving what a sorry excuse for a man you truly are.

With Established Harem

#547000 Oct 6, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RR I've seen pictures of HL and all I can say is ......"Aye, muy Caliente!"
.. trying to flip me, huh? Bad boy !!..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#547001 Oct 6, 2012
Heya Al. That's nice. But I really have ZERO desire to see a lesbian, ooo lala or not...
In my eyes, gays are not doing the right thing. They do NOT and can NOT follow the word of God & be gay at the same time.
Are you OK with gays?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#547002 Oct 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why do you continue to battle with RR? Seriously? It only results in name calling. His crass posts only attack and humiliate ..
.. you're wise enough to know GK is loony tunes and don't respond to him. My take? RR is playing a game and he laughs every time he gets to tell you that you're a dumb, weak broad. He wouldn't dare do it at home or on the job ..
.. like Catcher said, you have many friends here, I count myself among them. Friends tell each other when something amiss. Something is amiss ..
HL- RR's posts do not humiliate ME- as far as him attacking, there are GNATS that deliver more of an attack than RR ever could.

He amuses me as he continues to out himself for the sorry and pathetic excuse of a man he really is.

RR can attempt to insult me all he likes as I am also wise enough to know that every time he makes such an attempt he also outs himself as the total loser he truly is.

I think the better question would be why ANYONE bothers to post to GK.....

Thanks for letting me know that you count yourself among my friends here and that is mutual, HL!

{HUGS!!}

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547003 Oct 6, 2012
You're wrong about me, HL. I DO voice my opinion at home. And usually my wife agrees. Usually. She knows that I look down on women & she's OK with that because I treat GOOD women with respect & honor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wat doet een Doozer doen?”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#547004 Oct 6, 2012
The less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.
Clint Eastwood

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#547005 Oct 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see, Al Garson is not a fundie,which makes him a crister illiterate.
<quoted text>
.. GK's writing has descended into gibberish ..
.. except for RR, we all recognize there's something seriously wrong with this dude and scroll past his insanity ..
.. let's try to return to the topic. In the face of numerous scandals (Ted Haggard, Newt Gingrich, Larry Craig, etc.), the Religious Right continues to claim that theirs is the only ethical path, that Americans cannot maintain its moral values without religion. Do you think that's true ??..
I just think it shows how fallible we are as human beings and how weak we are of the flesh. Pastors are no exception.

In one of my prior church, an assistant senior pastor committed "an indiscretion" with a female member of the congregation. He was a very dynamic person and very well liked and we were all shocked when we heard. Our pastor told us during the Sermon that rather than accuse or point fingers as we were not worthy of accusation or judgement, we should instead pray for the restoration and health of both families involved.

Personally I think that the vast majority of Pastors do have Christ in their heart and preach the word but unfortunately it's also a human heart and that heart is also very vulnerable.

Is it possible that we can only be on the right ethical path, but only if we're honest to each other and especially honest to ourselves.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547006 Oct 6, 2012
Having your "balls firmly attached" is a friggin figure of speech yoi dull twit.
It means that a man is a man WITHOUT the consent OR approval of his woman.
It means that you speak your mind & F_CK the consequences or wrath of a woman.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#547007 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Heya Al. That's nice. But I really have ZERO desire to see a lesbian, ooo lala or not...
In my eyes, gays are not doing the right thing. They do NOT and can NOT follow the word of God & be gay at the same time.
Are you OK with gays?
Who cares if you or Al or anyone else are okay with gay people you arrogant fool?

The only people who need be concerned with if they are okay with gay people or not are those who are gay themselves- no gay person needs YOUR approval or that of anyone else to simply be who and what they are.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547008 Oct 6, 2012
Ain't trying ta flip you, HL.
You insult me.
I insult you.
All's fair in love & war.
pop, pop, fizz, fizz

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#547009 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
BM
Bowel Movement?
Bingo.

Sorry hiding.

You tried.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547010 Oct 6, 2012
Al, that's why I stopped going to church. I've been to hundreds(probably) & it seems that the biggest err in a church is the human factor. It seems to be either sex or money that drives a lot of preachers these days.
It really sucks to admit that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#547011 Oct 6, 2012
I'm a gnat?
Are you sure I'm not a knat?
lol
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#547012 Oct 6, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, she used date to imply sex. Which means that you have the mind of a 13 year old boy, and you just wanted to tell us. But, since you are a 57 year old lady who looks 75, then you would be a retard. But, I won't say that because that would be an attack, like your 13 year old boy syndrome.
In reality, she never used the word 'date' at all. Her exact post said: "Hi Lily the Aborter. My guess is that you and John the Baptist broke up, citing "irreconcilable differences."

I don't see any implication of sex anywhere. People can be 'an item' without having sex. Before I was married, I dated quite a few men and did not have sex with them. You assuming that men and women, in a relationship, are all having sex is your gutter mind. Actually, if I had 'broken up' with him and had to cite "irreconcilable differences" (in my opinion) that would imply we would have been married and then divorced. Therefore, it would have been sex within the bonds of marriage. Nothing wrong with that even by thumper standards.

I find your use of the word 'retard', as an insult, repulsive. You must not have any friends or family members with Down's Syndrome. If you did, you would refrain from using that as an insult and it's something a 13 year old would do. I will ask you once again...do you identify yourself as christian?

BTW, I am nowhere near 57 but keep up with your lies. I see that I am not the only one you are insulting endlessly because you are embarrassed you are no match intellectually.
Oh and it is so very funny how you ran away from the oxycodine flub. You just wouldn't listen. How many people had to tell you that you were wrong before you would shut up? But no admitting you were wrong or even acknowledgment. Another childish move on your part.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#547013 Oct 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why do you ask such a question on this thread ??..
.. you're only inviting more gibberish from GK. Do you actually read his posts ??..
There's not much I do read here anymore.
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#547014 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Having your "balls firmly attached" is a friggin figure of speech yoi dull twit.
It means that a man is a man WITHOUT the consent OR approval of his woman.
It means that you speak your mind & F_CK the consequences or wrath of a woman.
Do you talk like that around your children?

Location hidden

#547015 Oct 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Are you OK with gays?
So you do not believe in the freedom of choice.Thats good, I do not believe religion should be taught and forced upon children.Its cruel,hateful and creates division.Religion should have nothing to do with public education or politics.Aren't you glad you live in a country where your rights are protected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min UIDIOTRACEMAkeWOR... 195
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 54 min Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web