“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#546271 Oct 5, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know, the Democrats tried to keep God out of their convention, but soon they realized that a complete removal was to deliberate. They then feigned deference.
Nah. They played you.

It was likely scripted to give Obama the appearance of leading his party back to God.

The ploy cast Obama as the mainstream Christian to fight the right's characterization of him as a Muslim, and to make it easier for Christians that distrust Mormons to vote for Obama.

You didn't see much resistance from the party, did you?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#546272 Oct 5, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I express sexual interest in lesbians. That is my religion.
does that mean I’m gay because I like men?

Fennario

#546273 Oct 5, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you advocate rape, you mentioned it,just like that Bible that stomps you. Now, take your gay thumping back to your room.
Why do you scapegoat gays? How about adulterers? Where in your Bible does your god prioritize homosexuality as a sin over adultery? There's a commandment about one but not the other, and adultery is a far greater threat to the institution of marriage than gay people entering into committed relationships.

The truth is that Christians who get into gay bashing but are virtually silent on adultery are just bigots, not representing any ethical value at all except homophobia.

#546274 Oct 5, 2012
That seem to be what RR would like. The rapid progress upsets him, it unbalances his bronze age thinking.

Of course there was no god, it is where theists get our label wrong.

There are people who believe in (a) deity(s),(theists)

There are people to do not believe in any deity (atheist)

And there are people who “know” there is no god (not labelled)

#546275 Oct 5, 2012
Oops I'll try again
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a silly idea to forbid science. There was ever never a god at all!
That seem to be what RR would like. The rapid progress upsets him, it unbalances his bronze age thinking.

#546276 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR may not be who and what he says he is.....refer to post #546130- it will be interesting to see if RR is here today and if so, what he has to say about post #546130.
Very Interesting

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#546277 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>He has told us the following:
1. That he is divorced and remarried and has been for 9 years.
2. That he has sole custody of your two sons- both teenagers, he said.
3. That you were only the "egg donor"- that you were never a mother to them.
4. That he has a house along with horses and a dog.
5. That he is 6'3" and weighs 210 pounds.
6. He did say he is a smoker.
7. That he has some money in the bank and just the other day he said he has "no worries".
Is this post of yours really on the level?
If so, all I can say is WOW.
1. Actually I said 8 years.
2. I do, at least that's what the court paperwork says (and that they live with me).
3. She is just an egg donor. Hasn't had a job in 3 years, has no car, has nor money, but somehow is 100lbs overweight.
4. Actually, 2 horses, 2 dogs, 3 cats & a parrot.
5. Right. But this morning, after I pooped, I weighed at 207.
6. Marlboro Red's 100's
7. I do. I'm hoping by the end of the year it'll be 6 figures (it already is well over that if you added my home equity).

Wowzers

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#546278 Oct 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
Given that according to post #546130 everything RR has said here is a lie, who of us knows WHAT RR would like?

According to post #546130, RR is a MAJOR liar and a FRAUD.

Fennario

#546279 Oct 5, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a drive by tooting avoidance and awareness portion of the instruction?
Do you know why farts stink? For the benefit of the deaf.

Do you know why farts make eyes water?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546280 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
2. I do, at least that's what the court paperwork says (and that they live with me).
3. She is just an egg donor. Hasn't had a job in 3 years, has no car, has nor money, but somehow is 100lbs overweight.
6. Marlboro Red's 100's
7. I do. I'm hoping by the end of the year it'll be 6 figures (it already is well over that if you added my home equity).
Wowzers
1. No- actually you said 9 years but no matter. Let's not forget it had to be proven to you several times that you DID say a mudskipper is an amphibian, so.....

2. The court papers "say" they live with you?

3. That's your story.

4. Whatever.

5. Whatever.

6. We already knew you smoked.

7. That's nice- you didn't mention anything about her saying you were fired from your job as a cashier at a local gas station.

RR, I fail to see why your ex would come on here to post a single post about you and a post which totally contradicts all you have told us about you if there wasn't at least SOME element of truth to what she posted.

If nothing else, I thought you were being HONEST about the personal information you put out here.....now I am not at all sure about that, so it makes me that much more warier of what you say here.

PS- "Pooping" does NOT reduce one's weight at ALL substantially and certainly not by THREE pounds.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546281 Oct 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Interesting
Not sure WHAT to think now since RR posted this morning refuting all his ex said- other than that he made no mention of her having said he was fired from his job as a cashier at a gas station.

At any rate, this is a great example of why NONE of us should take ANYONE we "meet" on these forums too seriously unless we have formed a personal friendship with them above and beyond these forums- as I have done with a couple of people over the past few years.

And what I found especially amusing about his ex's post was her physical description of him- ROFLMAO!!

And maybe that's why RR so very often includes "LMAO" at the end of his posts- he's trying to laugh off that barn-door sized arse of his!

LOL!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546282 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
6. Marlboro Red's 100's
Wowzers
RR- it is said that there are THREE sides to every story.

In this case, there is your side and there is her side and somewhere along the way, the third side is the TRUTH.

Perhaps there is truth in what you say about you as well what your ex says about you.

Fennario

#546283 Oct 5, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
To look at poverty and consider it some justification as it brings us 'closer to god' is nothing more than sado-masochism.
Agreed. And facilitating as many pregnancies as possible by forbidding divorce, forbidding gay relationships, fighting sex and science education, contraceptive options, and abortion is just stoking that fire.

What use is religion to any Western nation today? Absolutely none. The ones with the least of it are doing the best.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#546284 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that the USA has the second highest infant mortality rate of all industrialized nations in the world?

But hey- don't take MY word for it....

"U.S. Has Second Highest Infant Mortality Rates In Developed World

World
CNN
Social / Demographics

Posted by: Michael Dudley

12 May 2006 - 10:00am

A new report from Save the Children shows that the United States has the second-highest infant mortality rate in the developed world, and that mortality rates for African American babies are double that of the national average.

"American babies are three times more likely to die in their first month as children born in Japan, and newborn mortality is 2.5 times higher in the United States than in Finland, Iceland or Norway, Save the Children researchers found.

Only Latvia, with six deaths per 1,000 live births, has a higher death rate for newborns than the United States, which is tied near the bottom of industrialized nations with Hungary, Malta, Poland and Slovakia with five deaths per 1,000 births."

http://www.planetizen.com/node/19760

"U.S. has second worst newborn death rate in modern world, report says
May 10, 2006|By Jeff Green CNN

An estimated 2 million babies die within their first 24 hours each year worldwide and the United States has the second worst newborn mortality rate in the developed world, according to a new report."

http://articles.cnn.com/2006-05-08/health/mot...

"Nearly seven U.S. babies die out of every 1,000 live births.

More than 28,000 American babies die before their first birthday."

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/news/2008...
That's appalling.

I bet RR will blame it on gays.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546285 Oct 5, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, it is I whom she accuses of mocking dyslexia, but it is her who really mocks it. She blames all of her mistakes and misspellings on dyslexia. I happen to know misspellings from dyslexia, and she will claim that her spell check spelled it right which is a lie. I know this, because my spell check catches her mistakes. People make mistakes, but Christie does and then claims that it should not be mentioned because she suddenly is a disabled person. Well, if she were disabled, then that is all the more reason for her to be nice and not nasty.
Oh?

So disabled people better be especially nice to you?

Or what?

You gonna beat 'em up?

#546286 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure WHAT to think now since RR posted this morning refuting all his ex said- other than that he made no mention of her having said he was fired from his job as a cashier at a gas station.
At any rate, this is a great example of why NONE of us should take ANYONE we "meet" on these forums too seriously unless we have formed a personal friendship with them above and beyond these forums- as I have done with a couple of people over the past few years.
And what I found especially amusing about his ex's post was her physical description of him- ROFLMAO!!
And maybe that's why RR so very often includes "LMAO" at the end of his posts- he's trying to laugh off that barn-door sized arse of his!
LOL!
It certainly does throw into doubt much of what he has said. Particularly about his wife (Now known to be ex wife). If he can lie about that he can lie about anything.

Not that he had much credibility in any case but now…

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546288 Oct 5, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>how about "I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians"
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Ghandi

Fennario

#546289 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I am a MAJOR Seinfeld fan- that was a great scene and a great episode from what may very well have been the best sitcom of all time!
And the mohel "circumcised" Jerry's finger- ROFLMAO!!
I am a big fan as well (and Curb Your Enthusiasm). So is my wife. We've seen them all a dozen times, and like to shout out lines as they come up. Here's a few certain to lighten up your moment:

"If you stick your hand in the hair is it easy to get it out?" "Do you want to be able to get it out or do you want to not be able to get it out?"

"The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to. return soup at a deli!"

"Oh, noooo! I'm so sorry. It's the Moops. The correct answer is, The Moops. "

"It's come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office." "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?"

"Take the pen."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546290 Oct 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly does throw into doubt much of what he has said. Particularly about his wife (Now known to be ex wife). If he can lie about that he can lie about anything.
Not that he had much credibility in any case but now…
In all fairness, he did say he was divorced and that his current wife is his second wife.

That may be one of the very few things that is true about all he has said here about himself.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546291 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>True.

Then she goes out in the world, in her village, and is a bitch to every male that crosses her path, she's rude & vile & mean to the point that the only way to shut her up is to knock her teeth in. Then she blames the man for abusing her....
I take you don't ever consider yourself a gentleman.

If you do, you certainly shouldn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Osmanbey Vestel Klima Servisi *0212 482 29 76* ... 6 min gncservis 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min hojo 567,961
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 56 min myveryownjulia 159
Homosexuals are servants and human children of ... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 9
Will God show sympathy towards homosexuals on J... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 4
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 143
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr itz Tay 229
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr lightbeamrider 545
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 267,399
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Black Thunder 42 607,172
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 hr AN NFL FAN 120,694
More from around the web