OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#546374 Oct 5, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
rr and ocb - check my location
the 2 of u r idiots with nothing better 2 do than beat each other over the heads with a club that was provided by another idiot with nothing better to do than watch it happen.
point proven.
BTW, you didn't need to prove the point that you are an idiot.

You proved that here a long time ago.

Your obsession with FARTS is on the same level as GK's obsession with gay people and both of you are mentally ill as a result of your mentally unhealthy obsessions.

Feh.
Attorney at Law NC

Bucharest, Romania

#546375 Oct 5, 2012
"Phil Gray" is a fake!

I am Phil Gray's NORTH CAROLINA lawyerboy and I will SUE ANYONE FOR SLANDER who defiles the INTERNATIONAL RULE OF THE WEB not be called "Phil Gray" which means "pigturd eater" in Indonesian.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#546376 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
ADDRESS this you WORM.
"But the post from your EX was as an UNREGISTERED user- it was grey-boxed and when one is NOT registered, one can NOT change their ISP location."
POST #546130 WAS POSTED BY AN UNREGISTERED (GREY BOX) USER. When one posts unregistered, one can NOT change their ISP location.
THAT is a FACT- just as I am SURE it is a FACT that that WAS your ex who posted #536130 and just as I am SURE that everything she said about you was nothing but 100% TRUTH.
Have fun at the welfare office today- which yesterday, you claimed it was part of your "job" to hang around there.
THAT in and of itself was SUSPECT- now that YOUR ex-wife posted you got fired from your cashier job at a gas station, it makes PERFECT sense as to WHY you know about what goes on in "the welfare office".
You STUPID, MISERABLE, LITTLE LYING CUR.
See how you ramble & confuse yourself? You also assume WAAAAAAY too much.

FYI - I haven't been to a welfare office in years....
Attorney at Law NC

Bucharest, Romania

#546377 Oct 5, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
rr and ocb - check my location
the 2 of u r idiots with nothing better 2 do than beat each other over the heads with a club that was provided by another idiot with nothing better to do than watch it happen.
point proven.
This "Phil Gray" is a fake!

I am Phil Gray's NORTH CAROLINA lawyerboy and I will SUE ANYONE FOR SLANDER who defiles the INTERNATIONAL RULE OF THE WEB not be called "Phil Gray" which means "pigturd eater" in Indonesian.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546378 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, NO ONE need attempt to belittle you- why would anyone bother when you do such an excellent job of it YOURSELF?
And no....I did NOT assume you were from Texas- I KNEW that because YOU posted it, you IDIOT!
TOO funny!!!!
Meltdown #2,061

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#546379 Oct 5, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, Al !! It's part and parcel of an agenda ..
.. you know, keep the focus off the slow takeover of government by the Religious Right - link gays to pedophilia, insist on government control over women's reproductive rights, force the ladies to become submissive to their man, smear science, demand everyone practice a certain faith based religion, etc; etc. It's a formidable group of thugs who want to control your life. Unfortunately, they don't have a clue concerning the true teachings of Jesus ..
.. oh, nearly forgot! It's a political movement to bring back the 'old days' which weren't very good for women, blacks, Hispanics, gays or atheists. RR's philosophy pretty much describes it ..
Hi HL! I was just talking with my family about that same thing at dinner last night. It was an interesting night to say the least. My sister in law is helping run the Romney campaign in West Virginia and we've bumped heads over the same thing yet I'm not an Obama supporter. Go figure.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546380 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh....you posted just YESTERDAY that going to the welfare office is part of your job....you said you "get around".

And....you can now thank Phil Gray out of Dallas, Texas who has admitted to having impersonated your ex-wife last night.

And you can apologize to ME for having accused ME of impersonating your ex-wife, but I know you won't.....your insecurities, your arrogance and your overall lack of morals and ethics won't allow you to do so.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546381 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdown #2,061
Can't even come up with what you consider to be clever, witty remarks on your OWN, can you, RR?

You can only STEAL from others and what makes that HILARIOUS is that you steal from others what wasn't clever or witty to begin with.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546383 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor did I confuse myself.

I TOLD you that an unregistered user can NOT change their ISP location and that has been PROVEN since the FART man Phil Gray stepped forward and claimed responsibility for post #546130.

But- that being said, you are STILL an IDIOT and you are STILL a MORON to have accused ME of posting post #546130.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546384 Oct 5, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Only gay men smoke 100's.
And you people call ME a bigot...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546385 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
that has been PROVEN since the FART man Phil Gray stepped forward and claimed responsibility for post #546130.
Alright then.

Admit you're wrong for believing that was my ex.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#546387 Oct 5, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know why farts stink? For the benefit of the deaf.

Do you know why farts make eyes water?
Benefit the blind and deaf?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546388 Oct 5, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that obese children can suffer from malnutrition?
Yes, of course. Being fat doesn't mean they get enough nutrition. Which is why I restrict what my kids eat & drink. They aren't fat at all.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546390 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I thought of pointing that out to RR as well, but he wouldn't understand that.
Obesity in children has risen so much because they eat high-calorie, high-sugar JUNK that often has little to no nutritional value.
Many parents who don't know any better and/or who eat junk themselves don't understand that not only is fast-food junk, it is NOT cheaper than buying groceries at the supermarket and does not provide the biggest bang for one's buck.
Even a Stouffer's frozen dinner is healthier than McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's and all the rest of them combined.
You're wrong - again - I DO understand. I hardly ever let my kids eat fast food. It's a "treat" mybe once a month or so.

Their egg donor, however, lives on that shit.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546391 Oct 5, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Your ex is dead?
I wish.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546392 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you people call ME a bigot...
What you THINK is clever and witty and funny is not, yet what IS clever and witty and funny you couldn't recognize if your life depended upon it.

I guess that's because there is nothing clever, witty or funny about you, RR.
Phil Gray

Anonymous Proxy

#546393 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nor did I confuse myself.
I TOLD you that an unregistered user can NOT change their ISP location and that has been PROVEN since the FART man Phil Gray stepped forward and claimed responsibility for post #546130.
But- that being said, you are STILL an IDIOT and you are STILL a MORON to have accused ME of posting post #546130.
Phil Gray is unregistered.
Phil Gray's location changes.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546394 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright then.
Admit you're wrong for believing that was my ex.
Okay- I admit it, but mine was an HONEST mistake.

YOU accusing me of pretending to be your ex-wife was NOT an honest mistake.

It was MORONIC.
Phil Grays dreaded ex-gf

Lansing, MI

#546396 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nor did I confuse myself.
farty fart fart

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546398 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong - again - I DO understand. I hardly ever let my kids eat fast food. It's a "treat" mybe once a month or so.
Their egg donor, however, lives on that shit.
First of all, I wasn't talking about YOU or your kids.

What I MEANT when I said you wouldn't understand is that you wouldn't understand that despite childhood obesity having dramatically spiked, many of those obese kids suffer from malnutrition.

It is that DICHOTOMY that you more likely than not do not understand- that being how can there be so much childhood obesity and as well as many of those obese children being malnourished and undernourished?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Robert F 582,676
Australian gay guys 46 min Lht253 1
pound your pud and release your seed for Emma W... 46 min Charlie Sheen 2
The USA is a Corp. Not a country 48 min Protester 5
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 59 min the straight thon... 219
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 2,249
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 2 hr James 70,120
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 611,767
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,818
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
More from around the web