OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#546355 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know WHEN I lived in Abilene, you ASSUMED. Right before YOU wrote that post.
So since YOU assumed I'm "from" TX(lol) you then assumed that I met my ex in TX & then you assumed that she still lives there...
OCB posted #546130 to get undr my skin & attempt to belittle me....
You know, RR- if anything, aside from thinking you would have been too ashamed to show your face here today, I would have thought that since you did you would have DENIED your ex-wife's allegations as she laid out in her post #546130.

NEVER did I think that even YOU could stoop SO low as to accuse ME- or any poster here- of pretending to be your ex-wife.

Had that possibility even remotely occurred to me, not only would I have NOT responded to your ex-wife's post, I wouldn't have even mentioned it had I thought there was ANY possibility that you would accuse me of impersonating your ex-wife.

And- as I already TOLD you, she posted it as an unregistered user, and when posting unregistered, one can NOT change their ISP location.

I thought you had proven yourself to be as much of a disappointment as a Christian, a man and a person as as possible, but by accusing me of impersonating your wife, you have sunk to WELL below BOTTOM-FEEDER level.

You are SCUM.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#546356 Oct 5, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Do you know why farts make eyes water?
They assumed it was gas?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546357 Oct 5, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Women don't fart.
Do they?
Brings to mind a funny little conversation my man and I had a few months ago....

He said that when he was a young man, he didn't even think women had aholes.(not really, but you get the gist of it, I'm sure....)

I replied: Unless they were married......

Good thing he wasn't drinking anything at the time- it would have shot right out of his nose given how hard he laughed at that!

;-)

Since: Oct 12

Monterey Park, CA

#546358 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>One theory is that he is gay himself and so horribly hates himself for it and just as horribly hates other gay people who are comfortable in their own skin and who have no issues accepting themselves as they are and for what they are.
Seems that GK is overflowing with self-hatred and self-loathing because despite that he himself is gay, he has no clue as to how to come to terms with it.
If he would only realize that there isn't ANYTHING wrong with being gay, he just might be able to find the path to self-acceptance.
Doubtful, though......
Maybe he just can't afford the wardrobe to be gay. Or he's afraid his mom will kick him out of the basement. Or both.

In my experience most guys who get all upset about gay men aren't necessarily curious about it themselves. They really do think two guys getting it on is gross. But a smart guy who is secure with himself doesn't spend time worrying about what other people do. And also a guy more evolved than a horny dog understands that there is alot more to a relationship than just sex anyway. So it's just the shallow and immature who rant. Mostly. But for sure some guys protest too much, and they should just get it out of their system and see.

Montebello, CA

#546359 Oct 5, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Women don't fart.
Do they?
Absolutely not.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#546360 Oct 5, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE ONE CREEPY PERSON.
You want her.

Montebello, CA

#546361 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Brings to mind a funny little conversation my man and I had a few months ago....
He said that when he was a young man, he didn't even think women had aholes.(not really, but you get the gist of it, I'm sure....)
I replied: Unless they were married......
Good thing he wasn't drinking anything at the time- it would have shot right out of his nose given how hard he laughed at that!
;-)
Amen sister! I like that line.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546362 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he just can't afford the wardrobe to be gay. Or he's afraid his mom will kick him out of the basement. Or both.
In my experience most guys who get all upset about gay men aren't necessarily curious about it themselves. They really do think two guys getting it on is gross. But a smart guy who is secure with himself doesn't spend time worrying about what other people do. And also a guy more evolved than a horny dog understands that there is alot more to a relationship than just sex anyway. So it's just the shallow and immature who rant. Mostly. But for sure some guys protest too much, and they should just get it out of their system and see.
Right you are. But given his total and all-out obsession with gay people, I seriously suspect he is gay himself- NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT- because there ISN'T.

But GK thinks there is. And he is driving himself INSANE over it.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546363 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You and your "chronically hungry children"...

Do you know that childhood obesity is up 75% from 1997?

And yes, I will always wave my flag. Because I'm proud of what it represents, something you're clueless about.
Did you know that obese children can suffer from malnutrition?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546364 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen sister! I like that line.
It was SO funny and all the more as me saying "unless they were married" just came out naturally and with NO forethought at ALL!

LOL!!

And what made it even funnier is that my man agreed with me!!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546365 Oct 5, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what they are saying? I thought it was "Glory, glory hella losah!"
No. No.

It's "Glory, glory. Hello Louis."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546366 Oct 5, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that obese children can suffer from malnutrition?
I thought of pointing that out to RR as well, but he wouldn't understand that.

Obesity in children has risen so much because they eat high-calorie, high-sugar JUNK that often has little to no nutritional value.

Many parents who don't know any better and/or who eat junk themselves don't understand that not only is fast-food junk, it is NOT cheaper than buying groceries at the supermarket and does not provide the biggest bang for one's buck.

Even a Stouffer's frozen dinner is healthier than McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's and all the rest of them combined.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#546367 Oct 5, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've wondered the same thing myself Ann. I have my own ideas why but I think I'll keep them to myself.
.. hi ya, Al !! It's part and parcel of an agenda ..

.. you know, keep the focus off the slow takeover of government by the Religious Right - link gays to pedophilia, insist on government control over women's reproductive rights, force the ladies to become submissive to their man, smear science, demand everyone practice a certain faith based religion, etc; etc. It's a formidable group of thugs who want to control your life. Unfortunately, they don't have a clue concerning the true teachings of Jesus ..

.. oh, nearly forgot! It's a political movement to bring back the 'old days' which weren't very good for women, blacks, Hispanics, gays or atheists. RR's philosophy pretty much describes it ..
Phil Gray

Dallas, TX

#546368 Oct 5, 2012
rr and ocb - check my location

the 2 of u r idiots with nothing better 2 do than beat each other over the heads with a club that was provided by another idiot with nothing better to do than watch it happen.

point proven.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546369 Oct 5, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
the 2 of u r idiots with nothing better 2 do than beat each other over the heads with a club that was provided by another idiot with nothing better to do than watch it happen.
point proven.
No, FART man- I am NOT the idiot here. That would be RR for accusing ME of pretending to be his ex-wife, but YOU are even a bigger IDIOT than RR is for YOU having pretended to be his ex-wife.

Go fart up your OWN nose- which I'm sure you would do IF you could, but even though you can't, I'm sure that doesn't stop you from trying.

Sad that you're SUCH an IDIOT of SUCH epic proportion that you have nothing better to do than to pretend to be someone's ex-wife along with attempting to fart up your OWN nose.

That makes YOU even MORE of a bottom-feeder than RR is to have accused ME of doing what YOU did.
howdy

Greenfield, OH

#546370 Oct 5, 2012
im srry i may not be able to prove it but i know i can believe in him lol i mean u cant prove it there is just no way but when u die and go to hell u will wish u would have belived
Phil Gray part time betty

Lansing, MI

#546371 Oct 5, 2012
"Phil Gray", you are a POSER and a POSEUR

The REAL Phil Gray has the city

CANDLER, NC

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546372 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>1. Actually I said 8 years.
2. I do, at least that's what the court paperwork says (and that they live with me).
3. She is just an egg donor. Hasn't had a job in 3 years, has no car, has nor money, but somehow is 100lbs overweight.
4. Actually, 2 horses, 2 dogs, 3 cats & a parrot.
5. Right. But this morning, after I pooped, I weighed at 207.
6. Marlboro Red's 100's
7. I do. I'm hoping by the end of the year it'll be 6 figures (it already is well over that if you added my home equity).

Wowzers
Only gay men smoke 100's.
howdy

Greenfield, OH

#546373 Oct 5, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
point proven.
nice point lol

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546374 Oct 5, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
point proven.
BTW, you didn't need to prove the point that you are an idiot.

You proved that here a long time ago.

Your obsession with FARTS is on the same level as GK's obsession with gay people and both of you are mentally ill as a result of your mentally unhealthy obsessions.

Feh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Robert F 584,339
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Elliott and Associates: Counseling voor alle ge... 1 hr jervsc0ut 5
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr Demi lovato 1,916
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,331
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 270,672
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr par five 3,540
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,992
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 611,869
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr HipGnosis 442,875
More from around the web