Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#546346 Oct 5, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
We all know what kind of trash runs away to live in a shythole third world country like Mexico; the kind that's hiding out from the U.S. authorities.
So that's YOUR location, right?

Since: Oct 12

United States

#546347 Oct 5, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>

As for your god, there is the same amount of evidence for him as there are for Zeus, Odin and Ra.
It's nice to think that maybe they all hang out in some other-dimension bar together, swapping stories and laughing at human folly.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#546348 Oct 5, 2012
Carl Sagan, in Pale Blue Dot, wrote:
How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at
science and concluded,'This is better than we thought!
The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said,
grander, more subtle, more elegant'? Instead they say,'No,
no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that
way.' A religion, old or new, that stressed the magnificence
of the Universe as revealed by modern science might
be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly
tapped by the conventional faiths

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546349 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously dude, what is your hard-on for gay people about?
One theory is that he is gay himself and so horribly hates himself for it and just as horribly hates other gay people who are comfortable in their own skin and who have no issues accepting themselves as they are and for what they are.

Seems that GK is overflowing with self-hatred and self-loathing because despite that he himself is gay, he has no clue as to how to come to terms with it.

If he would only realize that there isn't ANYTHING wrong with being gay, he just might be able to find the path to self-acceptance.

Doubtful, though......

United States

#546350 Oct 5, 2012
tis-is-i wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at the world you live in inhale the air you breathe taste the food you eat water you drink they were all put here by GOD himself for the good of mankind. It is what you call faith in what you can not see or hear but you feel with your heart check out The Shepherds Chapel( check your local listings ) he is not a preacher but a teacher Of God's word as it should be taught !
How do you know which god did all that? I never noticed a "made by Jesus" label on anything.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#546351 Oct 5, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
We all know what kind of trash runs away to live in a shythole third world country like Mexico; the kind that's hiding out from the U.S. authorities.
.. why, oh why, oh why? Isn't one feud enough ??..

.. what happened to principles before personalities ??..

United States

#546352 Oct 5, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The there was never such a thing such a "Holy Bible"!
Huh? There are many different Bibles, and people keep coming up with new ones all the time.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#546353 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously dude, what is your hard-on for gay people about?
I've wondered the same thing myself Ann. I have my own ideas why but I think I'll keep them to myself.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#546354 Oct 5, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>You mean "YWCA."
Women don't fart.

Do they?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546355 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know WHEN I lived in Abilene, you ASSUMED. Right before YOU wrote that post.
So since YOU assumed I'm "from" TX(lol) you then assumed that I met my ex in TX & then you assumed that she still lives there...
OCB posted #546130 to get undr my skin & attempt to belittle me....
You know, RR- if anything, aside from thinking you would have been too ashamed to show your face here today, I would have thought that since you did you would have DENIED your ex-wife's allegations as she laid out in her post #546130.

NEVER did I think that even YOU could stoop SO low as to accuse ME- or any poster here- of pretending to be your ex-wife.

Had that possibility even remotely occurred to me, not only would I have NOT responded to your ex-wife's post, I wouldn't have even mentioned it had I thought there was ANY possibility that you would accuse me of impersonating your ex-wife.

And- as I already TOLD you, she posted it as an unregistered user, and when posting unregistered, one can NOT change their ISP location.

I thought you had proven yourself to be as much of a disappointment as a Christian, a man and a person as as possible, but by accusing me of impersonating your wife, you have sunk to WELL below BOTTOM-FEEDER level.

You are SCUM.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#546356 Oct 5, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Do you know why farts make eyes water?
They assumed it was gas?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546357 Oct 5, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Women don't fart.
Do they?
Brings to mind a funny little conversation my man and I had a few months ago....

He said that when he was a young man, he didn't even think women had aholes.(not really, but you get the gist of it, I'm sure....)

I replied: Unless they were married......

Good thing he wasn't drinking anything at the time- it would have shot right out of his nose given how hard he laughed at that!

;-)

Los Angeles, CA

#546358 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>One theory is that he is gay himself and so horribly hates himself for it and just as horribly hates other gay people who are comfortable in their own skin and who have no issues accepting themselves as they are and for what they are.
Seems that GK is overflowing with self-hatred and self-loathing because despite that he himself is gay, he has no clue as to how to come to terms with it.
If he would only realize that there isn't ANYTHING wrong with being gay, he just might be able to find the path to self-acceptance.
Doubtful, though......
Maybe he just can't afford the wardrobe to be gay. Or he's afraid his mom will kick him out of the basement. Or both.

In my experience most guys who get all upset about gay men aren't necessarily curious about it themselves. They really do think two guys getting it on is gross. But a smart guy who is secure with himself doesn't spend time worrying about what other people do. And also a guy more evolved than a horny dog understands that there is alot more to a relationship than just sex anyway. So it's just the shallow and immature who rant. Mostly. But for sure some guys protest too much, and they should just get it out of their system and see.

United States

#546359 Oct 5, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Women don't fart.
Do they?
Absolutely not.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546360 Oct 5, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE ONE CREEPY PERSON.
You want her.

United States

#546361 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Brings to mind a funny little conversation my man and I had a few months ago....
He said that when he was a young man, he didn't even think women had aholes.(not really, but you get the gist of it, I'm sure....)
I replied: Unless they were married......
Good thing he wasn't drinking anything at the time- it would have shot right out of his nose given how hard he laughed at that!
;-)
Amen sister! I like that line.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546362 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he just can't afford the wardrobe to be gay. Or he's afraid his mom will kick him out of the basement. Or both.
In my experience most guys who get all upset about gay men aren't necessarily curious about it themselves. They really do think two guys getting it on is gross. But a smart guy who is secure with himself doesn't spend time worrying about what other people do. And also a guy more evolved than a horny dog understands that there is alot more to a relationship than just sex anyway. So it's just the shallow and immature who rant. Mostly. But for sure some guys protest too much, and they should just get it out of their system and see.
Right you are. But given his total and all-out obsession with gay people, I seriously suspect he is gay himself- NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT- because there ISN'T.

But GK thinks there is. And he is driving himself INSANE over it.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546363 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You and your "chronically hungry children"...

Do you know that childhood obesity is up 75% from 1997?

And yes, I will always wave my flag. Because I'm proud of what it represents, something you're clueless about.
Did you know that obese children can suffer from malnutrition?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546364 Oct 5, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen sister! I like that line.
It was SO funny and all the more as me saying "unless they were married" just came out naturally and with NO forethought at ALL!

LOL!!

And what made it even funnier is that my man agreed with me!!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546365 Oct 5, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what they are saying? I thought it was "Glory, glory hella losah!"
No. No.

It's "Glory, glory. Hello Louis."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Catcher1 101,231
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 670,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,310
hurricane hyjinks by yin katz 6 hr yin katz 4
lsexting 7 hr splashshane 1
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 8 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 91
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr btcmacroecon 286,473
More from around the web