Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#546310 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now we all know how much of a child & imposter you are...
I love it that you're jealous of me!
You are sick. And it is YOU who is the child and it is YOU who is the imposter.

And jealous of YOU?????

Oh my....snort! snicker! snerk! chortle! That is HILARIOUS!!

RR- for the LAST time, you LYING sack of SH*T- that was NOT me who posted that.

I am NOT in Dallas, Texas and have NO way that I know of to change my ISP location to anything other than what it is- ORLANDO, FL.

Get bent, you LYING loser.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#546311 Oct 5, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK wittle boi. When you try suicide by headshot, there's a better than average chance the bullet won't hit your atrophied brain. I'm guessing it's the size of a walnut. Don't forget BandAids.
You're totally right here, RT. I know someone who works as a radiology tech - she has seen a few people who've tried to shoot themselves and the bullet richocheted and missed the important bits.

We'll have to hope that Gate Keeper/Sir Doc/retardoboi uses poison or jumps off a high building or something if they want to succeed at that dream.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#546312 Oct 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodday Al
I am sorry, I cannot agree with you here, I think his actions speak highly of a certain type of christian and the reason I can be as hard as I am on some people. Because they deserve it.
My best friend is am extremely well educated christian and like you is polite and intelligent in her dealing with christians and none christians alike so believe me I know the difference. I realise you have a hard time accepting that christian can behave the way GK1 and others like him do but I am afraid that they do.
Hi Christine, you are correct. I do have a difficult time accepting that he is truly a Christian. I find it personally impossible that he can claim to be one thing yet act the opposite. I find myself trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he keeps acting like an ass.

I just shake my head when I think that there's anyone that can have so much hatred, be so intolerant and self righteous that it simply blows my mind.
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Just look at the Westboro Church and all those sects that profess to do things in God's name yet do and say atrocious things.

I have been blessed in my upbringing that all of our Pastors have been loving, caring and nurturing people that taught us to love and respect others. The Church I was involved with recently was a dynamic type of church that raised funds for the homeless, we adopted a Mobil home park that was not up to code, many did not have running water or flushing toilets. All of them were below the poverty line. We never asked them if they were Catholic, Jewish, straight or gay. We simply showed them God's love in action. We did it because as a church we knew that Wondrous things can be accomplished with the right heart.

I can't imagine this guy even trying to help without judging them first to see if they deserve his help.
Is it me or does anyone else see his sick hypocrisy?

He is not the type of person I want to be. If hatred is a prerequisite of joining his club, then rip up my membership card. That's not who I want to be.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#546313 Oct 5, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider the skunk.
The best defense is a good offensive smell.
That's why I teach combat farting at the YMCA.
You mean "YWCA."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546314 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now we all know how much of a child & imposter you are...
I love it that you're jealous of me!
BTW, as your ex-wife posted here- sorry to hear you got fired from your job as a cashier at a local gas station....sorry for your luck, LOSER.

And if you continue to accuse me of having posted post #546130, I guarantee your days posting here will be numbered.

FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU NIMROD:

I DID NOT- I REPEAT- I DID NOT- POST POST #546130 WHICH WAS POSTED FROM DALLAS, TEXAS.

You STUPID, LITTLE NOTHING of a nothing man.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#546315 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Uh.....according to post #546130, your ex most certainly DID come on here.
My age is not the issue- the issue is that someone calling themselves "RiversideRedneck's ex" with an ISP showing from Dallas, Texas posted here last night- post #546130.
Or I guess you would have us believe it was just some random person gunning for you for some unknown reason.....
You're a foolish kid. My ex has no phone, no internet access, no job, no money. She can NOT post on any site, ever....
She doesn't live in Texas...
I've NEVER had a Facebook OR Myspace account...
I've never even been ON Facebook...

You're a liar & you've just proven it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546316 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You IDIOT. That is NOT me- you MORON!!!!
I WAS done with childish behavior before I saw THIS post of yours!
Do tell- how did my ISP become DALLAS, TEXAS???!!!???
It DIDN'T.
But YOU are in Texas and so is your ex-wife.
You are an IDIOT, a MORON and a SLANDERER to accuse ME of having posted post #546130.
What a CREEP you have proven yourself to be- yet AGAIN.
HA HA HA jajaja

I am NOT in Texas, kid.
I'm in California...

Child, you're burying yourself in your own lies...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546317 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I've posted about myself is true.
You see child, I don't lie. The truth is far too much fun (or "funner" to you).
Uh....."funner" IS a word:

adjective, fun·ner, fun·nest.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/funner

Not a word I use though. And yes MORON- as I PROVED to you, "stupider" IS a word and is a perfectly acceptable word, you IDIOT.

And YOU don't lie, huh? But your EX out of DALLAS, TEXAS had some sort of reason to come on here and lie about you, huh?

I think YOU have much more to gain in lying about YOU than your EX does.

And jealous of you- someone who couldn't even keep a job at a GAS STATION- ROFFLMAO!!!

But if as you say all you've posted here is true, take up post #546130 with your EX-WIFE and not with ME as I couldn't be more grateful to have never even MET you- let alone have been MARRIED to you- and I did NOT post post #546130.

LIAR that you TRULY are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546318 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I ain't no gentleman. I'm a roughman.
You are NO kind of man, little girl.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546319 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA jajaja
I am NOT in Texas, kid.
I'm in California...
Child, you're burying yourself in your own lies...
But you're FROM Texas- Abilene.

And that is where your ex-wife is.

You tell me, RR- just HOW did I change my ISP since I didn't change it and wouldn't even know HOW to IF I wanted to which I DON'T want to and DIDN'T want to?

NO- RR- it is YOU has been buried by YOUR ex-wife.

Get stuffed, you lying little sniveling worm of a "man".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546320 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, as your ex-wife posted here- sorry to hear you got fired from your job as a cashier at a local gas station....sorry for your luck, LOSER.
And if you continue to accuse me of having posted post #546130, I guarantee your days posting here will be numbered.
FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU NIMROD:
I DID NOT- I REPEAT- I DID NOT- POST POST #546130 WHICH WAS POSTED FROM DALLAS, TEXAS.
You STUPID, LITTLE NOTHING of a nothing man.
I'm assuming you posted it because you are theONLY one that's hell-bent on focusing on it.

I've never had a job at a gas station & I've never had a job as a cashier. YOU are trying to defame me but all you're doing is showing everyone how much of a lying child you are.

And seriously? You "can't change your location"? A few weeks ago, I changed my "location" to Leyland, for ChrisM....

You're fooling no one.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546321 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a foolish kid. My ex has no phone, no internet access, no job, no money. She can NOT post on any site, ever....
She doesn't live in Texas...
I've NEVER had a Facebook OR Myspace account...
I've never even been ON Facebook...
You're a liar & you've just proven it.
No- I am NOT a liar. I realize you are surrounded by people of the same low moral character as you yourself possess, but that doesn't change the FACT that I am not one of such low moral character to have ever stooped to such a tactic.

And uh....ANYONE can get internet access by simply going to a LIBRARY- a building I am SURE you have NEVER set foot in.

If that was NOT your ex-wife, then it is someone else who was gunning for you and that was NOT me.

AGAIN- just HOW would I change my ISP because I don't have the first clue as to how to do that.

And I did NOT do that, and even if I DID know how to change my ISP, I would NEVER do something like that.

Just because YOU would as would the people you know in "real" life, doesn't mean that I would.

And I didn't.

And I don't care if you believe me or NOT. It was NOT me and I KNOW that and that is really all that is important- that I know I am WAY above ever resorting to such smarmy tactics, you smarmy, lying SOB.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546322 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Uh....."funner " IS a word:
adjective, fun·ner, fun·nest.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/funner
Not a word I use though. And yes MORON- as I PROVED to you, "stupider" IS a word and is a perfectly acceptable word, you IDIOT.
And YOU don't lie, huh? But your EX out of DALLAS, TEXAS had some sort of reason to come on here and lie about you, huh?
I think YOU have much more to gain in lying about YOU than your EX does.
And jealous of you- someone who couldn't even keep a job at a GAS STATION- ROFFLMAO!!!
But if as you say all you've posted here is true, take up post #546130 with your EX-WIFE and not with ME as I couldn't be more grateful to have never even MET you- let alone have been MARRIED to you- and I did NOT post post #546130.
LIAR that you TRULY are.
See? Hell-bent....

Are you done, child?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546323 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But you're FROM Texas- Abilene.
And that is where your ex-wife is.
You tell me, RR- just HOW did I change my ISP since I didn't change it and wouldn't even know HOW to IF I wanted to which I DON'T want to and DIDN'T want to?
NO- RR- it is YOU has been buried by YOUR ex-wife.
Get stuffed, you lying little sniveling worm of a "man".
hehehe see?

You remembered that I said I used to live in Abilene, TX....

But that was when I was a kid, stupid. I met my exwife in CA. Married & divorced inVA. We both still live in Riverside, CA..........

Knock off your childish endeavor...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546324 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your "chronically hungry children"...
Do you know that childhood obesity is up 75% from 1997?
And yes, I will always wave my flag. Because I'm proud of what it represents, something you're clueless about.
I know- that is quite ironic.

But it doesn't change the FACT that no less than 17 million American children are chronically hungry and so much so that there is now a term for it: Food insecurity.

"In the United States, more than one out of six children lives in a household with food insecurity, which means they do not always know where they will find their next meal. According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), 16.7 million children under 18 in the United States live in this condition – unable to consistently access nutritious and adequate amounts of food necessary for a healthy life. In 2009, the top five states with the highest rate of food insecure children under 18 are the District of Columbia, Oregon, Arizona, Arkansas, & Texas. 20% or more of the child population in 40 states and D.C. lived in food insecure households in 2009."

http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/i...

BTW- given what your EX-WIFE posted here last night, I would say I am surprised that you DARED to show your face here today, but not really- you're SUCH an IDIOT and a REPROBATE that you don't even know to be ASHAMED of yourself.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#546325 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Gandhi...? Again....?

How bout "A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act"

Or me: "I like your science, but I don't like your scientists. They are so unlike your science."
That makes no sense whatsoever.

Typical.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546326 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Hell-bent....
Are you done, child?
STOP calling me "child", you LARD BUCKET.

Yeah- I'm done- you're a proven LIAR- BIG time.

And I'm probably SO done that it's very likely I will not be posting to you again.

Note I did say "probably" so if the mood strikes me, I just might- MY call and MY choice.

So- you lost your job at the gas station which explains why yesterday you posted about the goings-on at the WELFARE office- you're a "customer".

It all makes sense now......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546327 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming you posted it because you are theONLY one that's hell-bent on focusing on it.
I've never had a job at a gas station & I've never had a job as a cashier. YOU are trying to defame me but all you're doing is showing everyone how much of a lying child you are.
And seriously? You "can't change your location"? A few weeks ago, I changed my "location" to Leyland, for ChrisM....
You're fooling no one.
I'm not "hellbent" on ANYTHING. You're just pissed that I brought it to the attention of other posters.

But the post from your EX was as an UNREGISTERED user- it was grey-boxed and when one is NOT registered, one can NOT change their ISP location.

No, little boy- your EX defamed you, she slapped you down and did it very well.

It is YOU who is fooling NO ONE- other than yourself, you FOOL.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#546328 Oct 5, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
when you really think of it, it's "quite silly" to see the sun moon, stars and planets just hanging in there in space with nothing really to hold it all together. but then again, you can't & won't ever be able to grasp that with your silly little melon setting atop your little neck!;)
Wrong.

I can and do grasp what goes on in the solar system.

Balance between angular momentum and gravity.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546329 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe see?
You remembered that I said I used to live in Abilene, TX....
But that was when I was a kid, stupid. I met my exwife in CA. Married & divorced inVA. We both still live in Riverside, CA..........
Knock off your childish endeavor...
No, little boy- knocked me off of NOTHING as that post was NOT from ME.

And how the F*CK should I know WHEN you lived in Abilene??

Why not respond to that post and tell the person who posted it to knock off their childish endeavor because you are telling the WRONG person here, RR.

I DID NOT POST POST #546130

I am now DONE with this and more likely than not, done with YOU.

You are a LIAR, no matter which way you slice or dice it.

YOU have been outed for the LIAR you are- NOT me and that is because I am NOT a liar, but YOU most certainly are.

Get lost, kid- ya bother me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,719
the tricks and treats of healthcare 1 hr Sethlong 3
new jersey and philadelphia muslims 1 hr Sethlong 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 675,598
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 110,470
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 5 hr mechanic 106
what lurks amongst us 5 hr Sethlong 4
More from around the web