Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#546285 Oct 5, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, it is I whom she accuses of mocking dyslexia, but it is her who really mocks it. She blames all of her mistakes and misspellings on dyslexia. I happen to know misspellings from dyslexia, and she will claim that her spell check spelled it right which is a lie. I know this, because my spell check catches her mistakes. People make mistakes, but Christie does and then claims that it should not be mentioned because she suddenly is a disabled person. Well, if she were disabled, then that is all the more reason for her to be nice and not nasty.
Oh?

So disabled people better be especially nice to you?

Or what?

You gonna beat 'em up?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#546286 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure WHAT to think now since RR posted this morning refuting all his ex said- other than that he made no mention of her having said he was fired from his job as a cashier at a gas station.
At any rate, this is a great example of why NONE of us should take ANYONE we "meet" on these forums too seriously unless we have formed a personal friendship with them above and beyond these forums- as I have done with a couple of people over the past few years.
And what I found especially amusing about his ex's post was her physical description of him- ROFLMAO!!
And maybe that's why RR so very often includes "LMAO" at the end of his posts- he's trying to laugh off that barn-door sized arse of his!
LOL!
It certainly does throw into doubt much of what he has said. Particularly about his wife (Now known to be ex wife). If he can lie about that he can lie about anything.

Not that he had much credibility in any case but now…

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546288 Oct 5, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>how about "I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians"
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Ghandi

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#546289 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I am a MAJOR Seinfeld fan- that was a great scene and a great episode from what may very well have been the best sitcom of all time!
And the mohel "circumcised" Jerry's finger- ROFLMAO!!
I am a big fan as well (and Curb Your Enthusiasm). So is my wife. We've seen them all a dozen times, and like to shout out lines as they come up. Here's a few certain to lighten up your moment:

"If you stick your hand in the hair is it easy to get it out?" "Do you want to be able to get it out or do you want to not be able to get it out?"

"The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to. return soup at a deli!"

"Oh, noooo! I'm so sorry. It's the Moops. The correct answer is, The Moops. "

"It's come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office." "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?"

"Take the pen."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#546290 Oct 5, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly does throw into doubt much of what he has said. Particularly about his wife (Now known to be ex wife). If he can lie about that he can lie about anything.
Not that he had much credibility in any case but now…
In all fairness, he did say he was divorced and that his current wife is his second wife.

That may be one of the very few things that is true about all he has said here about himself.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546291 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>True.

Then she goes out in the world, in her village, and is a bitch to every male that crosses her path, she's rude & vile & mean to the point that the only way to shut her up is to knock her teeth in. Then she blames the man for abusing her....
I take you don't ever consider yourself a gentleman.

If you do, you certainly shouldn't.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546293 Oct 5, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's appalling.
I bet RR will blame it on gays.
Nah- he already blamed it on mothers who are drug addicts and alcoholics.

And he blamed it on poor people having children- as if that is somehow the fault of the babies.....

He also said that forced sterilization and forced abortions aren't a bad idea.....that is also what Adolf Hitler thought.

He didn't bother to research WHY 28,000 babies in the USA die before their first birthday, but there are MANY reasons for that and some of those reasons have to do with the fathers- who RR didn't mention at ALL.

And he claimed that having children is a privilege and NOT a right when it most certainly IS a right in the USA- there are NO laws prohibiting ANYONE from having children, there are NO laws stating how many children someone can or can't have and there are NO laws stating that ANYONE MUST have children.

A privilege and not a right is a driver's license just to cite one example.

At any rate, he can blame whoever he wants- the fact remains that in the supposedly richest and most industrialized country in the world it is a NATIONAL DISGRACE that the infant mortality rate is the second highest of all industrialized nations.

But RR will wave his flag and "brag" about how much money and food we donate to other countries. He refuses to see any sort of ulterior motive behind this country's "generosity"....if that's all it was- pure generosity and altruism, we would take care of our OWN first.

But the aid we provide to other countries is NOT all about or ONLY about wanting to "help" others.

If that was truly the motive, we wouldn't have one in six families in the USA living in poverty nor would we have 17 million CHILDREN chronically hungry and who never have enough to eat.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546294 Oct 5, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a big fan as well (and Curb Your Enthusiasm). So is my wife. We've seen them all a dozen times, and like to shout out lines as they come up. Here's a few certain to lighten up your moment:
"If you stick your hand in the hair is it easy to get it out?" "Do you want to be able to get it out or do you want to not be able to get it out?"
"The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to. return soup at a deli!"
"It's come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office." "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?"
"Take the pen."
I never got into "Curb"...

Okay- here's one from Seinfeld:

Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.

And "the sea was angry that day...."- one of THE best lines EVER.

And about the hair one- this line as well: Does she have a good cheek? Is there a pinkish hue?

And when Kramer was going "commando"- Jerry said: All there is between him and us is a thin layer of gaberdine!

HILARIOUS- what a GENIUS of a show that was- and continues to be- even 20 (and actually more!) years later.......

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#546295 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>**SNIPPED FOR SPACE**If we had been treated with respect and listened to, we could have prevented you from wasting so many lives and trillions of dollars:
.. thank you for posting your story ..

.. America's founders created a secular government without religious bias. In the constitution, there is no reference to Jesus or even a general notion of a god or higher authority ..

.. proof positive can be found in Article 11 of the Treaty of Tripoli, signed in 1797, "As the government of the United States of America, IS NOT, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion ......"

.. the original congressional oath, signed into law by George Washington, declares: "I, xxxx xxxx, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States (period)." There is no "so help me God," no swearing on the bible ..

.. the Religious Right has duped younger Americans, promoting the concept of a nation generally founded on Christian principles, slowly promoting their agenda, year after year, document after document, from the Oath of Office to the Pledge of Allegiance to "In God We Trust" on our currency ..

.. yes, brother, I was fooled, gullible. Freedom of religion is a cherished American value but religious control of government is not. If people like yourself do not speak out, we no longer will have a Secular government. Instead we will be, "One nation, under Jesus, without liberty and justice for all." ..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#546296 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No- actually you said 9 years but no matter. Let's not forget it had to be proven to you several times that you DID say a mudskipper is an amphibian, so.....
2. The court papers "say" they live with you?
3. That's your story.
4. Whatever.
5. Whatever.
6. We already knew you smoked.
7. That's nice- you didn't mention anything about her saying you were fired from your job as a cashier at a local gas station.
RR, I fail to see why your ex would come on here to post a single post about you and a post which totally contradicts all you have told us about you if there wasn't at least SOME element of truth to what she posted.
If nothing else, I thought you were being HONEST about the personal information you put out here.....now I am not at all sure about that, so it makes me that much more warier of what you say here.
PS- "Pooping" does NOT reduce one's weight at ALL substantially and certainly not by THREE pounds.
Are you kidding me? My "ex" came on here?

Are you 58 or 8?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#546297 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh God, lady...

Yes, I said I wanted to get drunk.

Yes, I said I wanted to get drunk & do my wife.

NO, I did NOT say that I have to get drunk to do my wife.

NO, I did NOT say that she has to get drunk to do me.

Yes, we have drunk sex.

Yes, we have sober sex.

Yes, we have make-up sex.

Yes, we have sicky sex.

No, I've never forced sex on her.

Yes, she's always given consent.
What a guy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546298 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRednecks Ex wrote:
It's been brought to my attention that that idiot ex of mine is up to his old tricks again. We've been through this before on Facebook and on Myspace.
He cheated on me so I left. He never hit me - not because he didn't try. He's too out of shape to be a problem in that regard.
That foolish man is 5'2" and weighs over 250lbs. He's got an ass the size of a barn door and his dick looks like a hubcap. He's disgusting to look at and stinks of cigarettes. Those are a few of his better qualities.
The kids stayed with me so don't worry about them. They're doing fine, no thanks to him. He's a deadbeat dad and never paid a dime child support. He can barley support himself and was recently fired from his job as a cashier at the corner gas station.
Please don't be fooled by his shenanigans. Trust me - that sleazebag is no Christian.
Hi OCB. Since you're so adamant about me seeing this post of yours, I'll just say...

This post of yours is bullshit. I know it's bullshit because I've never had a MySpace or Facebook account....

So you attack me personally today?? I thought you were done with "childish behavior".

Guess not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546299 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
"Take the pen."
"I don't wanna take it!"

"Just TAKE it!! Take the pen!"

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#546300 Oct 5, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. good for him ..
.. what does this have to do with my post? Answer: absolutely nothing. You just crave my attention, affection. Admit it, you just want to have sex with me ..
.. it's time to prove your statement, "Hate the sin, love the sinner." Post, "I LOVE YOU, HL." ..
YOU ARE ONE CREEPY PERSON.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546301 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? My "ex" came on here?
Are you 58 or 8?
Uh.....according to post #546130, your ex most certainly DID come on here.

My age is not the issue- the issue is that someone calling themselves "RiversideRedneck's ex" with an ISP showing from Dallas, Texas posted here last night- post #546130.

Or I guess you would have us believe it was just some random person gunning for you for some unknown reason.....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#546302 Oct 5, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Our communication with animals is very, very poor.
Even with you pets - you have to build a relationship with them lasting many years, for the bare basics - I am hungry, I am sleepy, I am excite, or don't pooh there, don't eat that, don't hump it.
Communication as described as with the donkey and snake is quite ridiculous. As for the burning bush... Quite silly.
when you really think of it, it's "quite silly" to see the sun moon, stars and planets just hanging in there in space with nothing really to hold it all together. but then again, you can't & won't ever be able to grasp that with your silly little melon setting atop your little neck!;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546303 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi OCB. Since you're so adamant about me seeing this post of yours, I'll just say...
This post of yours is bullshit. I know it's bullshit because I've never had a MySpace or Facebook account....
So you attack me personally today?? I thought you were done with "childish behavior".
Guess not.
You IDIOT. That is NOT me- you MORON!!!!

I WAS done with childish behavior before I saw THIS post of yours!

Do tell- how did my ISP become DALLAS, TEXAS???!!!???

It DIDN'T.

But YOU are in Texas and so is your ex-wife.

You are an IDIOT, a MORON and a SLANDERER to accuse ME of having posted post #546130.

What a CREEP you have proven yourself to be- yet AGAIN.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546304 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure WHAT to think now since RR posted this morning refuting all his ex said- other than that he made no mention of her having said he was fired from his job as a cashier at a gas station.
At any rate, this is a great example of why NONE of us should take ANYONE we "meet" on these forums too seriously unless we have formed a personal friendship with them above and beyond these forums- as I have done with a couple of people over the past few years.
And what I found especially amusing about his ex's post was her physical description of him- ROFLMAO!!
And maybe that's why RR so very often includes "LMAO" at the end of his posts- he's trying to laugh off that barn-door sized arse of his!
LOL!
Well now we all know how much of a child & imposter you are...

I love it that you're jealous of me!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#546305 Oct 5, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nah- he already blamed it on mothers who are drug addicts and alcoholics.
And he blamed it on poor people having children- as if that is somehow the fault of the babies.....
He also said that forced sterilization and forced abortions aren't a bad idea.....that is also what Adolf Hitler thought.
He didn't bother to research WHY 28,000 babies in the USA die before their first birthday, but there are MANY reasons for that and some of those reasons have to do with the fathers- who RR didn't mention at ALL.
And he claimed that having children is a privilege and NOT a right when it most certainly IS a right in the USA- there are NO laws prohibiting ANYONE from having children, there are NO laws stating how many children someone can or can't have and there are NO laws stating that ANYONE MUST have children.
A privilege and not a right is a driver's license just to cite one example.
At any rate, he can blame whoever he wants- the fact remains that in the supposedly richest and most industrialized country in the world it is a NATIONAL DISGRACE that the infant mortality rate is the second highest of all industrialized nations.
But RR will wave his flag and "brag" about how much money and food we donate to other countries. He refuses to see any sort of ulterior motive behind this country's "generosity"....if that's all it was- pure generosity and altruism, we would take care of our OWN first.
But the aid we provide to other countries is NOT all about or ONLY about wanting to "help" others.
If that was truly the motive, we wouldn't have one in six families in the USA living in poverty nor would we have 17 million CHILDREN chronically hungry and who never have enough to eat.
You and your "chronically hungry children"...

Do you know that childhood obesity is up 75% from 1997?

And yes, I will always wave my flag. Because I'm proud of what it represents, something you're clueless about.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#546306 Oct 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess not.
Really, GENIUS- do tell- how did I get from Orlando, Florida to DALLAS, Texas???

I am IN Orlando and I LIVE in Orlando and have since 1995.

I have never even BEEN to Dallas, Texas.

So do tell- how did I all of a sudden get an ISP in Dallas, Texas??

And do you actually think I would EVER refer to myself as YOUR ex-wife???

Are you INSANE????

RR- that post was NOT from ME. I wouldn't BEGIN to know how to change my ISP location- nor would I ever have ANY desire to do so.

With ME, what you SEE is what you GET- but thanks to your EX-WIFE'S post of last night, who the F*CK knows WHO are WHAT you are?

But according to YOUR ex-wife, you are a consummate LIAR.

And you can think that was MY post all you want- it wasn't, and all that matters is that I know that as I am sure pretty much everyone else here knows that.

You ARE an IDIOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 37 min Tweet of the Union 104,611
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 8 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 9 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 10 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr blkguylooking 471
More from around the web