Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#545816 Oct 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Does the percentage REALLY matter, RR when 28,000 THOUSAND babies in the USA- the supposedly richest country in the world with the supposedly BEST medical care die before they reach the age of one year old??
That is SHOCKING and it is a NATIONAL disgrace just as the USA being second in infant mortality of all industrialized nations is a NATIONAL DISGRACE.
It is shocking, but look at the nitwits that are having kids. How many in that report died because their parents are on crack? Or coke? Or booze? Or have hepititus? Or have aids, herpes, etc?

Typically, healthy babies come from healthy people. Unhealthy babies from unhealthy people...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545817 Oct 4, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, according to the Bible, the victim of rape is forced to marry her attacker. How would you feel about that if your daughter were raped RR?
What?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545818 Oct 4, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but we've already established that "your woman" is a dimwit.
As you all are....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545819 Oct 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! The number of surgeons when compared to the number of men is NEGLIGIBLE to say the least.
I don't cry when I stub a toe and I don't cry when I've broken a toe which I have several times.
As far as how humans handle pain versus non-humans, non-humans are much more stoic about handling pain than ANY human is- female OR male.
Listen- it sounds as if you're surrounded by wimpy women, but you can't use your own personal experiences with women with which to judge ALL women.
And really- if it were MEN who gave birth, the human population would have died out LONG ago.
I live out here in the world, honey. Just like you do. The women I'm "surrounded" by are 99.9% strangers to me....
My personal experiences have been happening every day, all the time. I have to deal with women a lot, as I'm sure you do to.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#545820 Oct 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
Then she goes out in the world, in her village, and is a bitch to every male that crosses her path, she's rude & vile & mean to the point that the only way to shut her up is to knock her teeth in. Then she blames the man for abusing her....
Disgusting. Who has ANY right to knock ANYONE'S teeth in to shut them up?

You don't like what someone has to say and it enrages you?

A REAL man simply walks away.

Yes- physically assaulting someone IS abuse and is FAR worse than VERBAL abuse and all the more if physical assault is because of what someone SAYS.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545821 Oct 4, 2012
I need a break from the athitards & the ditard.

I'm going to eat a bird.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#545822 Oct 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandhi...? Again....?
How bout "A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act"
Or me: "I like your science, but I don't like your scientists. They are so unlike your science."
Touché- can I quote you on that scientist one?!:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#545823 Oct 4, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another fine example of you atheist and disrespect, which Al Garcia promotes. A famous person said in regards to you atheists " I like their pets, but not the atheist pet owners. I appears that their pets have more sense."
This coming from someone who thinks that the phrase "non-scientific, biblical and religious evidence" makes sense.

Youse funny!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#545824 Oct 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is shocking, but look at the nitwits that are having kids. How many in that report died because their parents are on crack? Or coke? Or booze? Or have hepititus? Or have aids, herpes, etc?
Typically, healthy babies come from healthy people. Unhealthy babies from unhealthy people...
And you think it's "good" if Obama doesn't win, huh?

Well, how many MORE of those crack addicts or cocaine addicts, etc. who might otherwise choose abortion won't be able to legally do so if Romney is elected and gets his way?

And Romney also wants to outlaw health insurance paying for BIRTH CONTROL!!

And you're not 100% correct anyway.......many people who would otherwise be healthy are living in POVERTY and POVERTY in this country is a big contributor to infant mortality.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#545825 Oct 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As you all are....
No....we all are NOT. Your penchant for stereotyping is disgusting and absurd, RR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#545828 Oct 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I live out here in the world, honey. Just like you do. The women I'm "surrounded" by are 99.9% strangers to me....
My personal experiences have been happening every day, all the time. I have to deal with women a lot, as I'm sure you do to.
Then if 99.9% of the women around you are strangers, you are in no position to ASSume that ALL women fit the miserable perception you have of the female gender....

Yeah- and I have do deal with MEN a lot too, but I don't make broad disparaging statements about the ENTIRE male gender just because SOME of you are AHOLES.

Good and bad in ALL groups of people, RR. Strengths and weaknesses in ALL groups of people, RR.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#545829 Oct 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
And you call WOMEN dumb, RR? LOL!!

The question you were asked was a very simple one:

If you had a daughter and she was raped, how would you feel if she was forced to marry her attacker?

Do show us that "superior" male intellect you have deluded yourself into thinking you possess.
almighty

Philadelphia, PA

#545835 Oct 4, 2012
ta dah!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#545838 Oct 4, 2012
It can't be proven! God is expert at hide and seek.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545845 Oct 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
Sorry- the above showing 49% for Obama and 47% for Romney was BEFORE last night's debate.
And I misspoke- the above numbers about winning the debate was actually about Obama having won a debate against McCain 4 years ago.
Sorry!!!
I just heard a report by Wolf Blitzer that according to registered voters, Romney won the debate at 67% vs Obama at only 25%.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545846 Oct 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Good???? So you want a president who will do away with Planned Parenthood and who will do all he can to make abortion illegal even in cases of RAPE and INCEST???
I thought you were pro-choice, RR.
Guess not.
I am pro choice, but I'd rather have a president that loves his country.
Gotta take the lesser of two evils, I guess.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545848 Oct 4, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text> Touché- can I quote you on that scientist one?!:)
Sure.

A buck a post...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545850 Oct 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And you think it's "good" if Obama doesn't win, huh?
Well, how many MORE of those crack addicts or cocaine addicts, etc. who might otherwise choose abortion won't be able to legally do so if Romney is elected and gets his way?
And Romney also wants to outlaw health insurance paying for BIRTH CONTROL!!
And you're not 100% correct anyway.......many people who would otherwise be healthy are living in POVERTY and POVERTY in this country is a big contributor to infant mortality.
Having kids is not a right. It's a priveledge. Those people in poverty should NOT be having kids that they can't afford.
Birth control should not be free. All that does is give people a sense of entitlement & theknowledge that their gubment will pay for all their needs.
I've seen people in the welfare office, applying for welfare, while their playing on their friggin iphones! They got their nails done, decent clothes & a nice hairdo.
Fluck 'em!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545852 Oct 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Then if 99.9% of the women around you are strangers, you are in no position to ASSume that ALL women fit the miserable perception you have of the female gender....
Yeah- and I have do deal with MEN a lot too, but I don't make broad disparaging statements about the ENTIRE male gender just because SOME of you are AHOLES.
Good and bad in ALL groups of people, RR. Strengths and weaknesses in ALL groups of people, RR.
Yes, I assume. But it's based on observation. Sound familiar?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545854 Oct 4, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And you call WOMEN dumb, RR? LOL!!
The question you were asked was a very simple one:
If you had a daughter and she was raped, how would you feel if she was forced to marry her attacker?
Do show us that "superior" male intellect you have deluded yourself into thinking you possess.
I don't have a daughter(thank you Lord), but if I did & she was raped, I'd go to prisin & hell because I would rip that rapist piece o shit apart with my bare hands.
I'd kill him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Pad 654,120
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min PELE78 64,112
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min Rosa_Winkel 106,547
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 48 min Anonymous 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,818
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 281,884
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr gundee123 824
More from around the web