Since: Oct 12

Montebello, CA

#545506 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many times must you be told, God created Adam and Eve, and sent His son Jesus, other than they all children and humans come from man and woman, Abandoned and so-called useless people are from choice and human's doings.
Really strange, we have a so-called Safe Haven law, which allows mother to abandon her child, under conditions. Conditions for abandonment, what?
That response was directed to a specific post from someone else. I wasn't commenting on Christianity in general. Aside from that, I can't make heads or tails of the word salad above. "other than they all children and humans" what? "Abandoned and so-called useless people are from choice and human's doings" huh? Wanna try again?

Monterey Park, CA

#545507 Oct 3, 2012
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
A talking snake.
A talking donkey.
Even a talking plant.
That IS the Bible.
A talking plant *on fire*.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#545508 Oct 3, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously never raised children.
.. my first thought also Miss Ann Thrope ..

.. but, have the troll on ignore again, scrolling past his inane posts ..

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#545509 Oct 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. just wanted to say, "Hi ya, me!" ..
<<hug>> <<long hug>>
You're squeezing the Jesus outta me!

Thanks.

Monterey Park, CA

#545510 Oct 3, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian rock is rather amusing.
Unintentionally.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#545511 Oct 3, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian rock is rather amusing.
How 'bout Islamic rock?

Since: Sep 12

Chicago, IL

#545512 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>My lil confused child, when you ever understand what we know, you will believe it and be a born-again Christian. Until then, know that Shakti is your deity and a funny little creature. is she.
I'm not a Christian and don't have any plans on ever being one. It's just ONE out of MANY beliefs, and yours don't trump others. You are all over this board, jumping down people's throats because you can't get others to agree with you; to believe what you believe. And when you can't get them to go along with what YOU think and believe, then here comes the name-calling.

Why not simply take a deep breath, CALM DOWN and take this for what it really is... which is a simple message board. It's almost like you feel like you're "King" on a board. You're all over the place, jumping at this person's belief, jumping at that person's belief. Is it really necessary to respond to EVERYBODY? And if you have to talk this long and try so hard to convince others that what you're saying is right, then what does that tell you? It's not working.

You need to take a chill pill. I'm picking up on your energy... and you are frantic to speak. You're here, you're there... here, there... all day long.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#545513 Oct 3, 2012
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're squeezing the Jesus outta me!
Thanks.
.. it's good to get those little devils out ..

.. swim with the sharks !!..

wahoooooooooooooooooo

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#545514 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I missed the water worm that evolved into monkey, rats, donkeys, horses, pigs and man.
Oh yeah, that was in your Evilution book.
Genesis 3:1
Numbers 22:28
Exodus 3:1-15

---

Cite your sources.

Doh! Silly me, I forget.

You don't have any.

"Evilution"... I see what you did there.

Clever.

Not!

Location hidden

#545515 Oct 3, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Empire's must be on the offensive lest they fall from sheer unexcited reasoning. The truth is there has to be a control.
Sometimes those under it , do not agree with those with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ypJ2QF1aPe8XX
Oh I agree, there has to be a general consensus, one through dialect,and a Democratic process, A Global Direct Democracy, with a Resource Based Economy.A Intellectual Revolution of our Evolution.Unlike now where religen ,race, and monetary division, separate the common man, from having a solidarity of co-operation and understanding.Mankind no longer has the pleasure of time, to figure out its social differences, the reality is, unless we all take responsibility,and participate in our democracy, to use the system to change the system, we will all continue to live by the choices given to us by a small majority.We now have the science and technology to feed, house and educate every human on the planet, using intelligence, and management skills, through a process of the Scientific Method.Only mankind is going to save himself from himself,we no longer have the resources to blissfully live in a capitalist system of waste and ignorance.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#545516 Oct 3, 2012
hehehe Ann thinks that raising kids is "work".
Typical. Women take a simple, mundane job & make it seem harder so they get more credit for it.
Raising kids is NOT hard work, it's fun.

Location hidden

#545517 Oct 3, 2012
ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD
www.youtube.com/watch...

Home 2009
www.youtube.com/watch...

Crude Awakening: Peak Oil & The End of Cheap Energy:
www.youtube.com/watch...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545518 Oct 3, 2012
Georges Lemaitre, the scientist that thunked up the big bang thingy has changed his mind (odd for science, I know). He now thinks that the big bang did NOT come from nothing, as that is impossible. He now guesses that there was matter & energy present....

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#545519 Oct 3, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it going, dude?
Hey, do you think fuel stabilizer is a good idea if storing a car for a year?
Yes.

And fill the tank. If you leave an air space, condensation will form and the water will sink to the bottom of the tank.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#545520 Oct 3, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
hehehe Ann thinks that raising kids is "work".
Typical. Women take a simple, mundane job & make it seem harder so they get more credit for it.
Raising kids is NOT hard work, it's fun.
Depends on the kids.

And the other parent, if there is one.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#545521 Oct 3, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh. You didn't write it, so you don't need to apologize for it. But we got a raw deal in that religion for sure.
Are you a Miss or a Mrs.?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#545522 Oct 3, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
A talking plant *on fire*.
"Fire on the mountain, run boys run..."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545523 Oct 3, 2012
WTF one? The scientific method can feed, house & educate every person on the planet?
Do tell..........

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#545524 Oct 3, 2012
Stop, drop, and roll!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#545525 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
FOLKS, PLEASE EXCUSE AL, HE WILL EITHER VOMIT, SO STEP BACK OR HE WILL DIGEST AND BE HEALED.
Perhaps, nothing will happen, but it will be clear to all that he is a deist, but not even a well-rounded one like Buck and Dave.
John 3:3-10. That is the standard for Christianity. No exception, no short cuts and no way around it.
Most of the Christians that I talk to in private, simply have come to terms with the fact that what they know is what their eyes have seen and God has delivered. You can never describe the smell of a rose, or the looking at your new born baby and the feeling, or the feeling when a father sees his child connected to mom and a smile that never ceases. These things like God can not be debated, and must be experienced.
God is the Blesser of all, if you have not received a blessing from God, I suggest that you look at the road that you are on and figure out how to get on the blessing road.
I can't seem to find it in my GPS.

Must need to update.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 4,366
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min satya 7,157
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 99,953
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 21 min razz58 2,400
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min lisw 176,945
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min lovewithin 40,494
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 44 min steelpole69 340
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 590,160
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 5 hr Finley 31
More from around the web