Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#545521 Oct 3, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh. You didn't write it, so you don't need to apologize for it. But we got a raw deal in that religion for sure.
Are you a Miss or a Mrs.?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#545522 Oct 3, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
A talking plant *on fire*.
"Fire on the mountain, run boys run..."

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#545523 Oct 3, 2012
WTF one? The scientific method can feed, house & educate every person on the planet?
Do tell..........

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#545524 Oct 3, 2012
Stop, drop, and roll!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#545525 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
FOLKS, PLEASE EXCUSE AL, HE WILL EITHER VOMIT, SO STEP BACK OR HE WILL DIGEST AND BE HEALED.
Perhaps, nothing will happen, but it will be clear to all that he is a deist, but not even a well-rounded one like Buck and Dave.
John 3:3-10. That is the standard for Christianity. No exception, no short cuts and no way around it.
Most of the Christians that I talk to in private, simply have come to terms with the fact that what they know is what their eyes have seen and God has delivered. You can never describe the smell of a rose, or the looking at your new born baby and the feeling, or the feeling when a father sees his child connected to mom and a smile that never ceases. These things like God can not be debated, and must be experienced.
God is the Blesser of all, if you have not received a blessing from God, I suggest that you look at the road that you are on and figure out how to get on the blessing road.
I can't seem to find it in my GPS.

Must need to update.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#545526 Oct 3, 2012
Puff, puff, pass?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#545527 Oct 3, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
And fill the tank. If you leave an air space, condensation will form and the water will sink to the bottom of the tank.
Thanks, that's just what I did. And I disconnected the battery.
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#545528 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actress Hedy Lamarr,no.
Dr. Temple Grandin, no.
Rosalin Franklin, no.
Hilary Clinton, no.
Gloria Steinem, no.
Margaret Sanger, no.
Wilma Mankiller, no.
Unless, you want to consider Clarence Thomas, Ben Carlson, JOhn Hopkins, John Mills and Charles Manson leaders.
If we use your standard, then women hold maybe .5% of leadership positions.
Really? Redneck asked: What's that great, world-changing, rule-breaking, life-bringing female leader called...?
WHAT was her name..........
LMAO!

The first definition under the word leader (in the Webster's Dictionary) is: One who leads

For example: Rosalin Franklin was a leader in the study of DNA using x-ray diffraction images which showed that DNA is formed in a double helix.
or
Wilma Mankiller was the first female chief of the Cherokee nation. She was named 'Woman of the Year', won the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and was inducted into the National Women's Hall of Fame. I cannot list all of her achievments here. It would take forever.

I could go on and on for the other names on my list. Those women were all leaders. Doesn't matter if you liked them or what they did...they were leaders.

John Hopkins was a leader and the hospital named after him is one of the best in the nation. Clarence Thomas is a leader as he is a justice of the Supreme Court. Ben Carlson could also be considered a leader as the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins and the first surgeon to separate conjoined twins who were joined at the back of the head. John Mills didn't really do anything but act...nothing world changing about that. And Charles Manson could have been consdered a leader to the people he brainwashed but he did nothing 'great' or 'world changing'. He was just a good bull sh*tter.

Wy does it bother you if women hold leadership positions? Does it threaten your 'manhood'? Please... Gimme a break.

What have you done in your life that can even come close to what the women I listed did in their life? What country did you lead? What did you invent? Who did you empower? I am going to guess you will not answer these questions.
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

#545529 Oct 3, 2012
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout Islamic rock?
How about Chris Rock?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#545530 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I missed the water worm that evolved into monkey, rats, donkeys, horses, pigs and man.
Oh yeah, that was in your Evilution book.
You have it all wrong.

Here's how evolution really works:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xphtdq_south...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#545531 Oct 3, 2012
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Puff, puff, pass?
I appeared as a burning bush once.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#545532 Oct 3, 2012
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout Islamic rock?
The only islamic rock I know of are the ones they use on adulterers.

And ankle exposers.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#545533 Oct 3, 2012
Humans are toons. Toons don't need to know it because they are toons.
Just me, the only human, who know the truth about eternal life.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545534 Oct 3, 2012
Aero it does NOT "depend on the kids" on how easy they are to raise.... Kids are kids, it all depends on the parent(s) being good parent(s). Saying "it depends on the kids" is like saying you're a good driver "depending on the car"...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#545535 Oct 3, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
hehehe Ann thinks that raising kids is "work".
Typical. Women take a simple, mundane job & make it seem harder so they get more credit for it.
Raising kids is NOT hard work, it's fun.
Obviously, you do not have kids.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545536 Oct 3, 2012
Evilution works when an animal decides it needs a life change. So maybe a zebra wanted more leaves so grew a long neck & became a giraffe... But the other zebras stayed zebras...
dumb

Since: Oct 12

United States

#545537 Oct 3, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Miss or a Mrs.?
Miss. Miss Ann Thrope if you're nasty.
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

#545538 Oct 3, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Georges Lemaitre, the scientist that thunked up the big bang thingy has changed his mind (odd for science, I know). He now thinks that the big bang did NOT come from nothing, as that is impossible. He now guesses that there was matter & energy present....
You have a computer, continue to do your own research!

Understanding can be more challenging.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545539 Oct 3, 2012
Obviously, you're clueless, one. I have 2 kids. I've had sole legal custody of my 2 kids for 8 years now. I've been raising them myself for 10 years. I KNOW what raising kids is all about & lemme tell ya, it's easy.
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#545540 Oct 3, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
An "on and on" list.... Oh please continue. Except note that I did ask for some women that have been life changing, world changing leaders..
The funny one is Wilma Mankiller. With a name like that, oh boy... The half Cherokee, half Dutch, half Irish white woman who became a Chief of the Cherokee Nation. blah...
C'mon. Do try harder.
I gave you a list of exactly what you asked for in your post. You need to do some research on Wilma Mankiller and stop being a bigot over a traditional American Indian surname. What is your surname? Share it with everyone so we can judge you by your last name. How about that?
Wilma Mankiller was a LEADER and also an author. Instead of looking like a sily fool, do the research and find out what she did for the Cherokee Nation.

None of you misogynists close your mouth and listen or do thorough research. You are too busy listening to the sound of you own voice. So it makes it 10 times more funny when you make yourselves look stupid. You do it to yourselves. We just sit back and watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min PadMark 675,949
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min nanoanomaly 110,961
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 36 min Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 8 hr Wtf 1
News Trump invites Philippines Duterteto Washington,... 10 hr discocrisco 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr AussieBobby 286,315
More from around the web