Prove there's a god.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#545306 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>really, filled with errors huh. I love how you all like to parrot people who are filled with errors. Come on, let's do it again and go through the list of so-called errors, so that lie can be debunked again. The tediousness would be your lie. You make a statement, then you erect a veil to conceal your lie. Sorry, my lil butterfly, you are a young fly in an old spider's web, all of your lies have been caught.
I just love how you all yearn to be evangelized and feel so left out, because we do not find you worthy. No disrespect, worthiness is in seeking and if you seek then you receive not. But, we will talk to you and share scriptures with you.
God Bless and may your eyes some day understand that eternity exists despite your belief or disbelief.
Then you should understand in your web of knowledge that all religen is derived from astrological mythology, which is derived from Astronomy.The need to map the stars for agricultural means of our early ancestors,around 30,000 yrs ago.That Christianity is derived from Judaism, which is contrived from the Book of the Dead and the Pagan Occult,the Celtic Cross is a symbol of the sun god,and the astrological signs of the Pagans.The sign of Jesus,the 2 fish, is merely a marking in the book of ages, as was Moses the sign of Aries the Ram, which crushed the golden Bull=Taurus.There is no historical evidence of the person JC ever existing,Christianity at its earliest was not written about until 120yrs after its apparent time,and the KJV was not written by man until 1611.Of course you know this already.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#545307 Oct 3, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell if you are kidding or if you truly are the knuckle-dragger you make yourself out to be. Either way, yech. Sounds to me like you just attract your own kind, and now operate on confirmation bias.
I'm not kidding nor am I a knuckle dragger.

I'm one of those men that know where men stand - in front of OR beside a woman. NOT behind a woman.

Y'all broads wanted equal rights, but you got more than that didn't you? Affirmative action FORCES companies to hire women....
Men don't give women "honey-do" lists....
Women DON'T open doors for men...
Women RARELY offer to pay da bill...
Men don't incesantly nag women over mediocre shit...
Men don't withold sex from women...
Women are never "forced" to sleep on the couch (I LMAO at that one!)
Women don't have to lift heavy things, but men are required to change diapers or catch hell from the mrs....

I could go on & on & on about how much easier life is for women vs how demanding it is for men, but I'm hungry & goin ta fetch some lunch.

I really don't give a fluck about women's bullshit equal rights crap. You want it equal, BE EQUAL.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#545308 Oct 3, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure he's a man?
He's my wittle boi.
Make no mistake. My boi goes from forum to forum to spew his hate. You encourage him by addressing him as a if "he " is a legitimate poster on this thread. "He" is not.
Sorry.:)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#545309 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What about you knowing that is not sick? I suspect that she needs correction, she seems to always get lost and disrespects other women's marriages. Maybe, the rope is to tie her to morality and the belt to keep her pants up when she is around married females.
I love how you femes call men, who are like her dogs.
.. you want to be treated like the dog ??..

.. sorry, my dear, HFY didn't mean to upset you, it was all in fun, you know, a little game. There's no hope for you, there's only one way it can end, there's no reason we shouldn't make the most of the little time left for us ..

.. you'll make the perfect victim for our exquisite mental and physical tortures. Plans are already afoot to make women socially and sexually self-sufficient ..

.. sure, you've read the literature, but haven't a clue regarding our intent. We've already set up banks to collect and keep sperm from the healthiest, handsomest and most intelligent of men, to keep it in storage at below-freezing temperatures until we choose to thaw it back to life by melting it into our vagina ..

.. men like you will be a thing of the past. We'll keep some prime specimens around, men like CATCHER, SCAR, AIN, AURA, BLACK LIGHTENING, DF, TIDE and YUCK. Are you shocked? Is this all news to you? It's all part of a concerted drive for total female control. You see, having men in control hasn't been too successful ..

.. do you scream, "God will never permit such a thing!" In our Bible, God is a woman in skintight black leather, men like yourself deranged. Your God won't care, won't listen to you, won't answer your futile prayers. He doesn't exist ..

.. like RR, you will be a willing victim, trapped by your lust, praying on your knees to a false God, begging for mercy ..

Since: Sep 12

Chicago, IL

#545311 Oct 3, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gravey, USE ALITLE common sense will ya?
There are NO errors in the word of GOD.
NONE.
do you really think if there were, that man would continue to trust it as GOD'S word? do you really think if you could find ONE error in the ancient scriptures that the bible would remain in the number one position it has held on this earth since Moses?
are you so deceived by the father of lies that you would put your trust in a SCOFFERS list of lies? The very people who yammer on there are errors in the bible are the very people who have invested NOTHING into studying it and researching it, and certainly not applying it in test to their own life.
are you aware of the FACT (you can easily research) that the Holy bible has held the NUMBER ONE book of ALL time over any other lititure ever written? IT NEVER looses that position amid the naysayers, and enemies of GOD who bash it.
so you are wrong.
and the long standing, self fulfilling scriptures don't even require anyone to defend them.
they defend themself and no man has ever prove the bible a lie.
NO one.
Care to explain why that book is filled with murders? I don't believe it's the number one book, but then again, that's the only book people carry with them, despite the fact that they have no idea what most of it means.

Watch this...

"They refused and Antiochus resorted to torture. Antiochus had the arms and legs, as well as the tongue of the first brother cut out off of his body tossed into a skilled in which he was cooked to death."

Okay... what's the purpose of this in a book SUPPOSEDLY about God? Might as well toss Jeffery Dahmer in there since they're cooking and eating people... and John Wayne Gacy since they're "torturing" people. But oh yea... that's right. This is a book about GOD.

My God is LOVE... and that's what He does. He loves. Not fry up people and serve them on a bun.

Fennario

#545312 Oct 3, 2012
scaritual wrote:
You know, the most frustrating aspect of the witch burning's, or racism, or ...whatever detrimental effect that occurs when done in the name of a religion or deity belief,by the actions of the adherents, is that the pronouncement is made that those people weren't real and earnest practitioners -*No True Scotsman.
I have this problem with that kind of attitude or statement.
Where are the *True Scotsman(Real Christians) at when these things happen?
Are True Scotsmen Christlike? Apparently Christ was no True Christian.

I think that we're all getting pretty good at identifying and debunking that fallacy when we see it.

Chicago, IL

#545314 Oct 3, 2012
Ann Thrope wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god sounds rather useless.
My God created Souls. He was done. He left the rest up to us, but we FORGOT who we were. So we instead of being a co-Creator with God, we resorted to stealing, lying, murdering, torturing, etc.

So WE'RE useless... not God. People are useless. What are they here for if they aren't going to be god-like?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#545315 Oct 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, doll. There are two sides to every coin ..
.. for the past 3 months, vile fundamentalist trolls have kidnapped this thread. They're proud of their God and insist decent Christians like Al are satanic, all gays are pedophiles and women are dumb ..
.. you unmask their despicable behavior, I mostly ignore the senselessness drivel. Posters like AIN, HFY, SCAR, HUCK, BLACK THUNDER and AURA can expose the lies ..
.. think we need everyone's input, ever CATCHER's insightful one-liners ..
.. could be wrong. Just saying ..
and then there's me, who doesn't really fit in any category cuz i'm brutally honest with the truth, but i can also have fun with you if you invited me in your hot tub party:)

Fennario

#545316 Oct 3, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why are you so concerened with my masturbation?
We're all worried, especially your mother. I told her that you were just angrily trying to get ketchup out of a bottle, and she bought it.

[no offense intended ... just riffing on the current memes]

Fennario

#545318 Oct 3, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened when the Redneck's dishwasher broke?
He told his wife to get back to work.
I know some really horrible and inappropriate jokes I can tell almost nowhere. I told one about Sarah Palin that had Buck reeling and sputtering for months.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#545320 Oct 3, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
When aren't you wrong?
Now get back in the kitchen, woman! waaaaapaaaash!
Oh...uh...oops. I don't know what came over me! Must have been a past life or something.
:)
hugs and hugs, a tiny bit of nails along your back, pushing up that shirt, sliding up your smooth skin, reaching for that clasp, a little bite to your ear, hands moving around to your front now, wide eyes looking up into yours, smile as your lips part when I touch your ...
hi you!

yes, happy the lez can be wrong since the premise of her life is founded on the shifting ground of the emotions of her soul & desires of her body rather than on her eternal spirit.

see - brutaly honest, but because of love. if y'all have a hot tub party, please invite me and i can do a seminar free of charge:)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#545322 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you are wrong, I must imagine that before you are eternally placed in solitary confinement in hell, you will meet Hitler.
You see, no, we do not wish that you join satan in the final battle. No we do not wish you in hell. These are your choices. You see, hell is satan's place, when Christ comes he will come to place satan in there along with all who made that choice. The gates of hell will be sealed, so that Hitler, Khan, slave owners, murderers, rapists, gays, and you if you choose, will no longer walk parallel with good.
You see, if we wanted you in hell, we would be like Al Garcia and not tell you that the wages of sin is death and without Christ the reward is hell. If we hated you, why would we tell you and give you a chance to change and correct yourself?
I find it difficult to believe that there is a place where a person could burn "eternally", but I do understand that some people have been hurt so bad that they have hoped for some sort of prolonged punishment for their offender. A few weeks ago I saw a news article about a man who raped his 3 month old daughter to death. The injuries were extensive and the pain involved must've been terrible for that poor child. Who wouldn't wish that horrible man would suffer indefinitely for his heinous crime? How could any punishment ever be enough to pay back that evil intent towards such a tiny, helpless innocent?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545323 Oct 3, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine is impressed.
I am a huge fan of the Brit music - Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Dio, etc.
Also the Progressive metal; Dream Theater, Symphony X, etc.
I am a drummer myself, we covered some Clapton, Hendrix, Chuck Berry, Ramones, Motorhead.
\m/
*bows*

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#545324 Oct 3, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not kidding nor am I a knuckle dragger.
Affirmative action FORCES companies to hire women....
Men don't give women "honey-do" lists....
Women DON'T open doors for men...
Women RARELY offer to pay da bill...
Men don't incesantly nag women over mediocre shit...
Men don't withold sex from women...
Women are never "forced" to sleep on the couch (I LMAO at that one!)
Women don't have to lift heavy things, but men are required to change diapers or catch hell from the mrs....
I could go on & on & on about how much easier life is for women vs how demanding it is for men, but I'm hungry & goin ta fetch some lunch.
I really don't give a fluck about women's bullshit equal rights crap. You want it equal, BE EQUAL.
You are a knuckle dragging man surrounded by knuckle dragging women.

Were it not for discrimination in the workplace, no one would be "forced" to hire women or any minority.

But discrimination is ILLEGAL and rightfully so. If affirmative action is what is needed to stop employers from willfully discriminating, then so be it.

And I have worked full time for over 40 years and in many different companies and not ONE of those companies was ever "forced" to hire women and when women were hired, they were hired because they were the best candidate for the job with their gender having NOTHING at all to do with it.

Maybe men don't give women "honey-do" lists because they don't HAVE to because women do much without having to be asked- such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, picking up men's clothes at the cleaners, taking care of the kids, sending greeting cards to their in-laws, and so much more that women just DO without having to be prompted to do so.

I will open a door for anyone rather than slam it in their face.

With my man, he LIKES to open doors for me, but I am capable of opening them myself and often do. That is a really silly "point" in your list.

As far as paying the bill, I am one of many women I know who willingly pick up the check and my man and I split that pretty much 50/50 or based on who has the money at the time.

I'm sorry you're surrounded by women who nag you "incessantly"- I am not a woman who does that and perhaps if you would LISTEN and RESPOND the first time a woman tells you something, she wouldn't have to resort to nagging you, RR.

After a fight or for other reasons, there are men who do withhold sex- those who don't are slaves to their d*cks- that is not the fault of women. And I am one woman of many I know who don't withhold sex as "punishment", but if you're upset with someone, it's perfectly normal to not want to engage in love making if one's feelings are not in sync with it at the time.

I have never forced any man to sleep on the couch so while I guess your wife often forces you to, perhaps you should look at your OWN behavior that would result in her not wanting you next to her in bed.

I lift things that I can manage to lift, but as men are physically stronger than women, it only makes sense that the stronger of the two lift objects that are simply too heavy for a woman to lift.

And- it is ONLY physically that men are generally stronger than women.

Back at the dawn of time, that was very important as physical strength often determined survival. Not so much anymore, RR.

But why would I lift something I am not STRONG enough to lift and why would a REAL man want a woman to risk injuring herself by lifting something she doesn't have the physical strength to lift?

What is WRONG with you?

"Required" to change diapers??? ROFLMAO!!! I'd say a good 85%- and probably more- of all aspects of child rearing are left to women.

Uh....women ARE equal- a fact that chaps that butt of yours because you are so insecure within your own manhood and your own masculinity that you think women being equal to you somehow compromises you as a man.

It doesn't- you do that all on your own, RR.

Your post edited for space.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#545325 Oct 3, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some really horrible and inappropriate jokes I can tell almost nowhere. I told one about Sarah Palin that had Buck reeling and sputtering for months.
We already know how proud you are of the crap floating around inside that worm you call a brain.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#545326 Oct 3, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. evolution is a lie. God did it. Come play with me ..
**Drawing close to HFY, feeling the warmth of her flesh, resigned to whatever atrocity she might decide to inflict, losing all control, moving like a moth fluttering, feeling the body that bores down on me with steady determination, going unconscious**
**ZAP**
.. done. You can leave now HFY, take the change on my desk, hail a taxi. Contact RR for further instructions. Going to sleep now ..
in your scenario, i see the body gratified, soul not so much and your spirit non-existant.

what happens when you're too old to attract a 'lover'?:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545327 Oct 3, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What has the bible being a book of fables have to do with the language? However you translate it, it's still a book of fables just as it was written and as it has always been since it was written and as it is today.
Talk about dumb- you think the difference in language used makes it any less a book of fables?
LOL!!!
Translate it into whatever language you want- it is STILL a book of FABLES.
Hold on to your lake titicaca, little lady! A fable is a short story, typically with animals as characters, conveying a moral....

That ain't the Bible.

Chicago, IL

#545329 Oct 3, 2012
Let's say, hypothetically speaking, I'm reading a book called "Jane In A Meadow." The book has "Jane" being nice to people, helping others and just being a sweet, loving person.

In another chapter, it's revealed that Jane has a hidden side. As the result, she kidnaps a neighbor and keeps him or her locked in a basement torturing them.

In another chapter, it's sweet Jane again, being nice and kind to others.

So what do I do? Do I SKIP OVER the part about her torturing someone, afterall, it's in the same book? Do I pretend it's not there?

Or do I just focus on the good things Jane did, acting like nothing bad is in that book?

A book is a book. When you read and acknowledge one part, then you read and acknowledge it all. So how come no one talks about all those gruesome murders in that book? All that unbelievable stuff?

All the while, trying to pin it on something that's not of this world... and trying to say A MAN saved a nation of people. If Jesus was going to save us, then why weren't we CREATED TO NOT SIN in the first place?

To imply that a man had to come and save us from ourselves, implies that GOD MADE A MISTAKE. That Energy doesn't make mistakes.

If later on down the line he had to send a human being to do what He should have done when we were created, then why not simply create us to be perfect? A MAN can't tamper with nor "fix" what God has created, simply because there was nothing wrong to begin with.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#545330 Oct 3, 2012
oneear69 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have scientific proof,your making it up as you go.Life on this planet is the only important thing,the preservation of our resources,taking responsibility for our actions, with respect towards ourselves,each other and the planet, this is our reality.It is very arrogant and ignorant to think the human species is any different than any other life form of this planet.This is our heaven and hell,this is the only life you will ever know,we live in the memories of our loved ones,not everyone is King Tut , or Elvis.Religion is derived from mythology of Astrology, which is derived from Astronomy, we do have historical evidence, as well as the chart of Astronomy in relation to the book of ages,the Mayan and Chinese long calenders.And it is all written and contrived by mankind.
Can you comprehemd that thete are plenty of things outside the realm & knowledge of science?

Also... You know what a space bar is?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#545331 Oct 3, 2012
Gate Keeper 1 wrote:
<quoted text>That scratch and attack to avoid it.Be Blessed.
.. as Catcher would say, "This is not a sentence." ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Joe Fortuna 88,183
I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Ewa, Honey 44 min Doctor REALITY 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Buck Crick 575
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,737
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Buck Crick 150
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 665,354
How come God doesn't intervene in suicides? 1 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr OneMale OneChild 284,570
More from around the web