Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#543582 Sep 27, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. WOW! You figured that out in no time. Congrats! Our friendly troll repeats the same lies and claims to be a Christian. He's not. Truth be told, he's a sociopath ..
Hi HL. Believe it or not, this guy fascinates me. Much like hitting your elbow and not knowing if it's painful or funny. Yup, I'm not sure if he's painful to read or funny to laugh at. Soooo.... Most of the time I refrain from responding to him...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#543583 Sep 27, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. she does? Whatta woman !!..
She puts the Miracle Whip on me.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#543584 Sep 27, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. WOW! You figured that out in no time. Congrats! Our friendly troll repeats the same lies and claims to be a Christian. He's not. Truth be told, he's a sociopath ..
Not only is this creep Oscar/Sir Doc 100000/Fake Zen Doc (or whatever name he comes up with) a sociopath, he's horny too.
Many of his posts contain NOVELS of information about what gays do in the bedroom. He's always talking about GAY SEX.
It's just...weird.
(shudder)
He might be a sex offender living in your neighborhood, right next door. No telling who this dude might be. All the twisted stuff he posts makes your skin crawl.
He's probably out on the prowl right now. Watch out, ladies and gentlemen...

“wat doet een Doozer doen?”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#543585 Sep 27, 2012
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tru-Blu

Northmead, Australia

#543586 Sep 27, 2012
Enlightened24u wrote:
<quoted text>
Once I became aware of my divine connection, I sought out answers. I changed from being a selfish non-caring person to one that's all about God and doing the right thing.
Not only that, I understand that I am Soul and not this body. That makes a huge difference. It causes me to view life via a whole new perspective.
I'm at school learning lessons (earth school). And trust me, I'm learning...for the past 7 years to be exact.
And what have you learned? You say that words are man made, you say that the spirit does not need words, only thoughts. Can you have a thought that is non material ?.
If man created words than who put the tongue in man, who put the voice box in man, did he create words before expression ?

Chicago, IL

#543592 Sep 27, 2012
Tru-Blu wrote:
<quoted text> So what you are saying is when you were born you stopped developing.
No. While the fetus is still being carried, prior to birth, it's still developing... meaning there is no need for the soul to enter the body "yet." Souls occupy physical bodies.

The baby isn't a baby until it is born. The mother has to have it in order for it to be considered a baby. While a woman is pregnant, you don't say "She has a baby." You say, "She's having a baby." She doesn't have one until it is born.

The question was... at what point does the soul enter the body? Anytime after it's born.

#543593 Sep 27, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Al, talk to me then.
What's up with you these days?
How's the will power?
Will power? watchu talkin bout Willis?

#543595 Sep 27, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Al, this guy is truly a sociopath ..
.. hi ya sexy man !!..
Heeeyyy!!!

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#543596 Sep 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I've been all over the country but never to NYC. Got as far north as NJ once, but never got to see the big apple.
Is NYC pizza really the best? We have a few "NYC Pizza" places here, but I figured thats just their name...
They are definitely the biggest. When I saw a large pizza in NYC, I just felt Pizza Hut was ripping us all off. Pizza Huts large pizza would be a medium in NYC.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#543597 Sep 27, 2012
The same with bagles. They have as much bread as a medium loaf of bread here. Huge bagles.

Chicago, IL

#543598 Sep 27, 2012
Tru-Blu wrote:
<quoted text>And what have you learned? You say that words are man made, you say that the spirit does not need words, only thoughts. Can you have a thought that is non material ?.
If man created words than who put the tongue in man, who put the voice box in man, did he create words before expression ?
I learned who I am, why I'm here, where I came from, and what's after this.

Everything you have described is of the earth. You speak of PHYSICAL OBJECTS. Tongue, voice box, words... they only exist ON EARTH.

Forget what you see. Forget what you hear.

The focus is on what you feel? Go with the heart. As humans, that's our closest connection to God.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#543602 Sep 27, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Will power? watchu talkin bout Willis?
Diet dude, diet.

Since: Mar 10

Chesapeake, VA

#543606 Sep 27, 2012
Whatever is written in any book does not prove there is a god.

I would think that the existence of god would have more to prove that there is a god than what is written in any book.

#543607 Sep 27, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Diet dude, diet.
Oh man! That's a heck of a struggle! Was doing well for a while but I kinda slacked and the weight slightly creeped up. But I'm hammering at it again.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#543608 Sep 27, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man! That's a heck of a struggle! Was doing well for a while but I kinda slacked and the weight slightly creeped up. But I'm hammering at it again.
You gotta hang in there.

#543609 Sep 27, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Diet dude, diet.
Did you get a chance to see the before and after pictures I posted? I'm still not back to my original fighting weight and I have slipped slightly, but man, what a difference and I feel much better. It kinda sucks in a way because now i can use my old clothes for bed sheets and I don't want to spend too much on new ones as I've still a bit to go. Guess I shouldn't complain too much huh?
bibleForetells

AOL

#543610 Sep 27, 2012

WORLD WAR 3 & ISRAEL --------- how, why, when?

&fe ature=plcp

Sharkey

Reno, NV

#543611 Sep 27, 2012
Enlightened24u wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying that GOD is Existence. If it exists, it is God. It all started with God. So tell me... how could it be anything else but that?
How?
When did something other than God show up, if He created everything? Nothing is separate from God. He caused everything, thus, He is everything. When God said "I AM" -- that's exactly what He meant. Now, you put whatever you want to that "I Am."
I AM covers everything.
So this must be true for "satan" too, then, right? "Satan" started with "god". "Satan" is not seperate from the "god" either.
It sounds like you're saying "satan" is also part of this "god", similar to a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.
Many religionists speak of a "battle between good and evil" that will take place and rip apart the world in an "Armegeddon".
Since evil is part of this "god" then this "god" would be fighting against itself!
It's just like the way our SINGLE species of homo sapien is fighting itself to death and creating that "armegeddon".
How is it possible that a "god" can fight against itself, and how can it win knowing that evil is a part of it that cannot be removed?
How would this god even work very well when it's fighting against its own evil side?
The evil is never going away, it will always be there right along with the good.
"I AM everything" means "I AM good" AND "I AM evil."
The ONLY way a "god" would make sense is if we humans would acknowledge that whatever "god" there may be, does have an evil side.
Maybe, just maybe, there will finally be some real peace in the universe when this "god" finally admits it has an evil side and fix it, instead of making mankind the scapegoat for the biggest mistake in the universe.
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#543612 Sep 27, 2012
bibleForetells wrote:
WORLD WAR 3 & ISRAEL --------- how, why, when?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZW2XR2ROJy0XX&feature=plc p
PREVENT World War III by stopping this RIDICUOUS GANG-FIGHT over BULLSH!T!
This BULLSH!T is NOT WORTH THE WHOLE HUMAN SPECIES MAKING ITSELF EXTINCT OVER!!
STOP WARS OVER BULLSH!T!
MrZootSuit

Chicago, IL

#543613 Sep 27, 2012
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>NO verifiavble citations are needed, he need only supply exactly what you supply. A statement that it is true. In other words, if you want citations and proof, then supply them when you post.
If you wish to refute his claim, then simply do your own google search.
I am not the one who made the claim that french fried and au jus are American. In fact, I did not make any claims in my post to him. I merely asked him to back up his claim. After all, since he is the one who made the claim then the onus is on him to back it up with proof. That is one of the most basic tenets of logic. Of course, Oscar Wilde One, I would not expect you to understand that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Steve III 646,970
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Buck Crick 49,480
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min MUQ2 281,291
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,111
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,724
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 618,565
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr karl44 105,685
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web