Prove there's a god.
MrZootSuit

Chicago, IL

#543197 Sep 26, 2012
Oscar Wilde One wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Zoot, and you read it to. THe APA even tried ot back pedal from it, but I did notice how you tried to add APA funded and sanctioned report.
Hey, Zoot, did the APA fund and sanction any reports to justify the removal of homsoexuality as a mental disorder? Huh, I did not think so.
But, I am happy to embarrass you.
Be my guest.
Sexual Politics and American Scholarship
By Harris Mirkin [1]
Manuscript submitted to Sexuality and Culture, Special Issue on Rind-Tromovitch-Bauserman
The Rind report (1998) used a sophisticated statistical technique to demonstrate that sexual relations between adults and children do not usually have long-term harmful effects on the child.[2] When the report was published it generated a strong political reaction, ending in a congressional resolution of condemnation and the collapse of the APA before the political and ideological onslaught.
Can I help you find your mind, it seems lost?
Can you help me find in your post the part that specifically states that the APA provided the funding for that report? Or what about helping me find the part that states that the APA officially sanctioned the report? And what about the part that states that the board of directors requested that the research even be done in the first place? I cannot find those parts. Come on, faggot, help everyone here find those parts.
MrZootSuit

Chicago, IL

#543198 Sep 26, 2012
Oscar Wilde One wrote:
<quoted text>Unless, you are arguing with yourself, the point of an official statement is a weak childish ploy to attempt to divert from the issue.
The posts say exactly what they say.
I am happy to repeat:
May 12 the Family Research Council held a press conference in
Washington, D.C., uniting a coalition of members of Congress, child
protection advocates, child abuse victims and public policy groups.
Among the speakers were House Majority Whip Tom DeLay, R-Texas, Rep.
Dave Weldon, R-Fla., Rep. Matt Salmon, R-Ariz., Dr. Laura Schlessinger
and myself. The conference was largely ignored by mainstream media.
We met to demand that the American Psychological Association
repudiate its APA Bulletin report,“A Meta-Analytic Examination
of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples.”
Speakers charged the APA to renounce the study whose authors, Bruce
Rind, et al., claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and
beneficial.
After the American Psychiatric Association removed pedophilia as
sexual perversion in its 1994 Diagnostic and Statistical Manual IV, it was only a matter of time until The American Psychological Association would ease us further toward legalizing child sexual abuse. Illinois State Representative Bob Biggins introduced House Resolution 325 damning the APA Rind study that found “sexual relationships between adults and
willing children” might be “positive.”
As usual, the Rind and Co. APA paper cites Alfred Kinsey’s 1948 tome,
Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, as a guide for their child
abuse study. Why,“as usual?” Because the first “scientific” claim for
pedophile normality was brewed at Indiana University by Kinsey and his
comely boy-toys, Clyde Martin and APA psychologist, Wardell Pomeroy.
Kinsey’s junk sex science mutated into a human sexuality junk yardstick
for both the American Psychiatric and American Psychological Association
(now, for brevity, jointly dubbed the American Pedophile Associations).
Psychologists and psychiatrists like Rind were trained by Kinseyans –
in Kinsey’s lies. Fabricating 18,000 interviews, the Kinsey corps
alleged children needed sex — with each other and adults.
Rind’s child sex data might be as reliable as his mentor Kinsey, who
labeled his cadre of child rapists “scientists.” These pedophile
“scientists” claimed 317 to 2,045 “weeping,”“screaming,”“faintin g” and
“convulsing” children, even 2-months-old,“derived definite pleasure”
from oral, manual, and worse, tests for “orgasm.”
None of which proves your claim that the APA officially supported this report. That was, after all, your claim. That the APA believes that child sexual abuse does no damage to the child. And to date you have failed to show any direct connection between the APA and this article, other than the fact that it appeared in an APA peer review periodical, and that does not prove that the APA authorized, funded, or sanctioned the report.

Once again, nowhere in all of what you posted is there an official statement by the APA saying that they authorized, funded, and officially sanctioned the report. Nowhere.

“wat doet een Doozer doen?”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#543209 Sep 27, 2012
Oscar Wilde One wrote:
<quoted text>Have you read the apocrypha in which all gays abuse children and then make them gay? Or, the one in which all the so-called gay leaders were pedophiles. What assurance do you have that the gay lies you believe is all there is?
I'm not trying to make you angry, this topic could use a calm rational discussion.
You are a troll. Nothing more. This topic is the greatest accomplishment you will ever have. That is so sad.
scrull

Monticello, IN

#543210 Sep 27, 2012
if you are a good person you ain't going to hell so don't fcking worry about it..
scrull

Monticello, IN

#543211 Sep 27, 2012
not that hard to go to heaven..

if you were going to hell most people would want you there anyway..
scrull

Monticello, IN

#543212 Sep 27, 2012
there are no non believers.. in that..

there are non believers but their body acts in accordance with the laws of god thus even if they don't believe they still respond to it..

without realizing it..

which is why atheists actually maintain christian morality even when switching to atheism ..

which is the main flaw in their argument as to if God is real or not..

and also nobody should ever confess their atheism it would be completely pointless..
scrull

Monticello, IN

#543213 Sep 27, 2012
unless they were racist or something.. or had some other belief with no real rational basis to it other than their surroundings and other brainwashings..
scrull

Monticello, IN

#543214 Sep 27, 2012
if something is true or not..

this does not exempt it from being a brainwashing..
scrull

Monticello, IN

#543215 Sep 27, 2012
you are not going to hell so do not worry about it...
scrull

Monticello, IN

#543216 Sep 27, 2012
you can not believe and still go to heaven..

in the rich man and lazarus story did they ever say that the suffering lazarus ever believed in God..

no it just said the guy was suffering..
scrull

Monticello, IN

#543217 Sep 27, 2012
I hope there is no God I am a fcking jerk..
Yer not my killer

Caledonia, MI

#543218 Sep 27, 2012
Fallow the word of Jesus Christ as if running not walking in blind faith and sooner or later you will be allowed to see the truth. Light shines brightest in the darkest of places.
Yer not my killer

Caledonia, MI

#543219 Sep 27, 2012
What do the sins of the godless or the ones who had god have to do with the word of god. Perversion is a punishment according to the bible.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#543220 Sep 27, 2012
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see my what? Come on, tell me... you've got me all turned on in expectation.
And don't say it was a typo. According to Freud, there were no such things as typos.
I will be very polite and demure and say “your” writing – see no typo…

According to many christians there is no such thing as dyslexia.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#543221 Sep 27, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say that "good Christians" mock you...
Good Christians don't mock people for things like what's happened to you, they'd help you.
Maybe the problem is you won't stop being a bitch to everyone....
You really do have no idea of what christianity actually is do you? Do you consider yourself a good chistian? Now think back and say truthfully whether you have “mocked” me or not for my spelling errors. You are so used to it that you don’t even realise what you are doing.

Tell me, have you ever taken your wife sexually without her permission? Have you ever entered here while she has been not too well or after a heated argument. Oh I know you are going to say no but statistically you will be lying and technically and legally (in many countries) this is seen as rape but vary rarely prosecuted.

You yourself verge on the venomous hatred that is shown by some christians of all that is not as they personally think it should be, this you cannot deny, the evidence is in your posts, the evidence is in the very post this replies to “bitch”. You let your humanity down with your christianity.

Of course it is true that you do not actually consider your good christian hatred as hatred but that’s down to your own personality problems and indoctrination.

Honey, I am not a bitch to everyone, just those who deserve it and you come quite high on that list…

Your deliberate ignorance of fact is no excuse.

Oh by the way, this is the thirst time of asking and as yet I have not seen you reply. Did you ever contribute to NORAID during a church collection, or when leaving church? I will take your continued silence as affirmation that you contributed to murder.
MrZootSuit

Chicago, IL

#543225 Sep 27, 2012
Oscar Wilde One wrote:
<quoted text>So, by our delusion, if you doi not believe in gravity, then you should be able to jump off a mountain and not fall. You also may choose to not believe in speeding laws, but try that defense before a judge. I promise you, that judge will give you a much lighter sentence than the one for your chose to not believe in "sin".
So, question, if I decide that gays are not human, if a gay is killed and I am on ghe jury, should I simply say no human, no crime?
Don't bother, rational and analytical thinking is beyond you.
"So, where is the funding, and acknowledgment by the APA, that says that your lack of belief in sin renders you incapable of sinning.
You have failed to offer the evidence of the APA funding on a study regarding sin."
Gravity can be proven to be real. The so called sins of your mythology are just made up.

Also, reductio ad absurdum is a clear indication that you have lost.

Once again, if you break any of the prohibitions of the quran or the torah then you are a sinner. After all, by YOUR VERY OWN REASONING, if you do not believe it is still a sin.

Also, have you ever cut your hair? That is prohibited in leviticus. Or do you, like all other christians, just cherry pick the parts of the bible that you like and conveniently ignore the rest.
MrZootSuit

Chicago, IL

#543226 Sep 27, 2012
Oscar Wilde One wrote:
<quoted text>I am happyt gto repost what the report says, and not what you have made up in your own mind.
I am happy to repeat:
May 12 the Family Research Council held a press conference in
Washington, D.C., uniting a coalition of members of Congress, child
protection advocates, child abuse victims and public policy groups.
Among the speakers were House Majority Whip Tom DeLay, R-Texas, Rep.
Dave Weldon, R-Fla., Rep. Matt Salmon, R-Ariz., Dr. Laura Schlessinger
and myself. The conference was largely ignored by mainstream media.
We met to demand that the American Psychological Association
repudiate its APA Bulletin report,“A Meta-Analytic Examination
of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples.”
Speakers charged the APA to renounce the study whose authors, Bruce
Rind, et al., claimed child sexual abuse could be harmless and
beneficial.
After the American Psychiatric Association removed pedophilia as
sexual perversion in its 1994 Diagnostic and Statistical Manual IV, it was only a matter of time until The American Psychological Association would ease us further toward legalizing child sexual abuse. Illinois State Representative Bob Biggins introduced House Resolution 325 damning the APA Rind study that found “sexual relationships between adults and
willing children” might be “positive.”
As usual, the Rind and Co. APA paper cites Alfred Kinsey’s 1948 tome,
Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, as a guide for their child
abuse study. Why,“as usual?” Because the first “scientific” claim for
pedophile normality was brewed at Indiana University by Kinsey and his
comely boy-toys, Clyde Martin and APA psychologist, Wardell Pomeroy.
Kinsey’s junk sex science mutated into a human sexuality junk yardstick
for both the American Psychiatric and American Psychological Association(now, for brevity, jointly dubbed the American Pedophile Associations).
Psychologists and psychiatrists like Rind were trained by Kinseyans –in Kinsey’s lies. Fabricating 18,000 interviews, the Kinsey corpsalleged children needed sex — with each other and adults.
Rind’s child sex data might be as reliable as his mentor Kinsey, who labeled his cadre of child rapists “scientists.” These pedophile “scienists” claimed 317 to 2,045 “weeping,”“screaming,”“faintin g” and“convulsing” children, even 2-months-old,“derived definite pleasure”
from oral, manual, and worse, tests for “orgasm.”
Yet again, you provide no direct link showing that the APA authorized, funded, or fully endorsed this report.
MrZootSuit

Chicago, IL

#543227 Sep 27, 2012
Oscar Wilde One, once again, why do you use the screen name of an author (Oscar Wilde) who was a well known homosexual? After all, as you say, one cannot celebrate chrstmas without celebrating christ then one cannot use the name of a homosexual without being gay.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#543228 Sep 27, 2012
MrZootSuit wrote:
Oscar Wilde One, once again, why do you use the screen name of an author (Oscar Wilde) who was a well known homosexual? After all, as you say, one cannot celebrate chrstmas without celebrating christ then one cannot use the name of a homosexual without being gay.
Hahaha gewd'un

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#543229 Sep 27, 2012
People, please see this link:

http://www.google.co.za/imgres...

Saw this on facebook.

I want to know: Is this what Christians honestly believe? That god is humouring himself by taxing you or anybody else with unbearable pain and then being happy about it because he is not making it any worse??

Is that what organised religion comes down to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Phooey 701,490
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 34 min thadv14 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 36 min JCPete 79,751
Best cosplay costumes online shop 38 min Cosplay007 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,391
Friends signed me up for Latin America singles ... 1 hr anthon64 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,536