Prove there's a god.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#541313 Sep 22, 2012
Zen Master Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays have this term called "turning out", and it is when a gay turns a straight person gay.
.. it's called 'flipping' someone, Zen Master Chunky ..
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#541314 Sep 22, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
you 'implore me'? are you serious?
that list of what an atheist is, CAME FROM THE DICTIONARY.
http://www.bing.com/Dictionary/search...
how about you have an open mind and accept what the dictionary defines an atheist as?
Didn't read it, and certainly didn't open your mind either, did you?

I accept the definition of atheist (not yours). I accept its derivation. I accept that being an atheist is a more rational, plausible, and reasonable manner in which to live one's life, as opposed to living simply by choice in a delusional state.

I knew asking you to open your mind was a request that was highly improbable to be fulfilled; in fact, what you've done is further proof that your mind is impenetrable.

Now, on the other thread, I am going to post something that you should do, based on recent events and recent statements you have made. They are your words, yet to have them repeated back to you will surely piss you off.
Christian Love

Los Angeles, CA

#541316 Sep 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Homosexuality does NOT deserve it's own "rights"!
Show me a "heterosexual" right.....
I don't even have the "right" to down talk gays. It'd be construed as hate speech, but a gay can bash a straight as they want!
In reality, they are ismply lying. For instance, they citizens when they call it gay marriage, when it is same sex marriage.

If you notice, other than same sex marriage, which is excluded from all, heteoros too, they have nothing on their list when they talk about homosexual rights.

They simply have a gay-minded president, Obama, who in 2009, declared Harvey Milks Day, a gay pedophile, and Obama said "Harvey came to recruit of us and to change America."
Christian Love

Los Angeles, CA

#541319 Sep 22, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's called 'flipping' someone, Zen Master Chunky ..
No, it is called "turning them out" OCD Chunky Lesbo, which means turning their choice from heterosexual to homosexual.

Oh yeah, Chunky, you tried to do that to a marriexcd woman, for two years, but she decided to stay with her children and husband.

What kind of cretin tried to take a child's mom away from them, unless they are a sociopath? Oh yeah, Chunky OCD, you are indeed a mentally disrdered gay sociopath.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#541320 Sep 22, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated, as somebody once said.
.. RIP ..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#541322 Sep 22, 2012
Did "Christian Love" just say that some gays are made gay because of being sexually abused?!?!?!?!
And thats OK???
Christian Love

Los Angeles, CA

#541323 Sep 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
NAMBLA is one sick group of gays. They not only condone kiddie gay sex, they encourage young kids to try it out! They're allowed to pass out "gay flyers" to schools! They all need to be hung by their balls 'til they're dead.
The problem is that the IGLA and LGBT community is run by NAMBLA. IN 1994, Bill Clinton has to stop $119 million grant to the IGLA, because they were being run by NAMBLA. What happened was that the same gay pedophiles, Harvey Milks, Harry Hay, Kevin Jennings,etc. all remained and continued to run it. It would be like the KKK called themselves the"Gay Harold."
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#541324 Sep 22, 2012
Done as stated. Talk about spending "what precious time I have left"..........

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#541326 Sep 22, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have met several gays who are and always have been exclusively gay.
What you say is only somewhat true, there are bisexuals but I have no data on the statistical occurrence of this. But I can say that they are probably the only ones that can "choose".
Yet, I suspect that such a person would be uncomfortable with a choice, once having chosen one gender, they would probably yearn for the other as well. So even in that sense, sexual orientation is not a choice.
Yes it is , that doesn't mean however the person will be satisfied with the choice made. Repressed sexual desire is a fact of life, be it what ever bias. For example I repress my desire for Pamela Anderson but settle for what is in my life.
Some could repress desire for same sex experience indefinitely.
Or they could act on it , thus crossing an invisible line.

Gays it seems have come to terms with they are attracted to same sex relations and live that role. Others are and never do.

Ultimately repressed sexual desires can lead to sex crimes.
If the person loses track of morality.

But this is a clue here in what we speak of now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sun...

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#541327 Sep 22, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I told her she had paranoid delusions.
She didn't believe me.
I'm sorry to hear that you've died. You will be missed.
I miss me already.

Why do you want to destroy our country, Tide?

Huh? Huh? Why?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#541328 Sep 22, 2012
LOL, is it "day of Mercury"? or "Wodenstag"? or is it "Budhavara"? No, maybe is was "wednesdei".... LMAO
The point is, for one to just claim that the name Wednesday is coined from a Norse God is a foolish statement.
And you call ME ignorant?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#541329 Sep 22, 2012
You find your own spurces, lazy ass.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#541330 Sep 22, 2012
Besides, from my dumb phone here, I can't post links or copy/paste anything. The spurce of this IS the dumb phone...
But your more than welcome to visit the North American Man/Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) website anytime.......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#541331 Sep 22, 2012
NAMBLA wants to abolish any age of consent laws, making it perfectly legal for the gay men to screw boys.
They also want to free any inmate that has been convicted of pedophilia......
This is why the whole pedo argument always pops up in a gay argument.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#541333 Sep 22, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss me already.
Why do you want to destroy our country, Tide?
Huh? Huh? Why?
I can't help it. I know that removing sexual prejudice from the public school curriculum is going to have adverse effects, though I don't know what they would be. I've just given in to the liberal propaganda. Logical bastards have me by the brain.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#541336 Sep 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
NAMBLA wants to abolish any age of consent laws, making it perfectly legal for the gay men to screw boys.
They also want to free any inmate that has been convicted of pedophilia......
This is why the whole pedo argument always pops up in a gay argument.
There are straight men that want to abolish the age of consent laws so they can screw little girls.

"This is why the whole pedo argument always pops up in a (straight) argument."

I'm going to give you the opportunity to apologize before berating you, but you only have this one chance.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#541339 Sep 22, 2012
Apologize? LMAO!!!! I'm not the one trying to change ANY laws, unlike atheists & gays are.
Berate away, young man.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#541340 Sep 22, 2012
Besides, Tide, what straight men are trying to abolish age of consent laws to "screw little girls"?
You're lying & you know it. There's no straight group out there as evil as the gay group, NAMBLA....

“Proud Member”

#541343 Sep 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
LOL catch. Jean-Luc Picard said that :]
Its roomers of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated. But is a take of of Reports of my early death have been greatly exaggerated.

http://mediamythalert.wordpress.com/2011/06/0...

“Proud Member”

#541345 Sep 22, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Well, we sure know it wasn't Jean Luc Picard who coined it!
;-)
Or even Patrick Stewart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat fun 2 accounts 5 min mar 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Clearwater 70,640
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min onemale 282,942
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Gods r Delusions ... 658,561
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 3,020
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 618,845
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Demon Finder 18,777
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr Toby 4,966
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 11 hr Hilary 93
More from around the web