|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Oscar_Wilde wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, then prove that you are asexual and just simply not desirable. Present the evidence for your assertion.
I already did, I know you creatards like redundancy since you need things repeated a million times to learn it, but I just don't have the patience to teach such lower IQs.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good, child. You're learning.
And you can't prove that I've felt God's presence on several occations. As have billions of other people.
But that's right, I keep forgetting that the billions and billions of people that know God are wrong, cuz you hundreds of atheists KNOW God is a fake...
No one can prove that you haven't, that is not the point. The point is you cannot state it's real until YOU can provide evidence, or anyone making the claim. We know your doctrine is fake, therefor it is valid to state your god is as well since your god is defined by your doctrine.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Oscar_Wilde wrote:
<quoted text>I would not even venture to try with a thing who hates the very woman who carried her for 9 months. What they have done and continue to do, is prove why satan has captured them and hidden their mind from reason. Satan treats reason and their mind, like a rat chasing cheese on a string; he keeps it just out of reach.
Yup. They don't understand how truly evil & manipulative & deceitful Satan and his demons are.

They think women are deceitful?!? pffft, a woman scorned ain't got nothing even on Satan's good day!

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>

Your feeling of awe with the Grand Canyon is understandable. It's a pretty damned amazing thing
Right. So is God. This, I KNOW.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True. That's like those men that are married for forty years, have lots and lots of staight sex, have kids and grandkids, get a divorce and turn out gay, then argue that they were "born that way".
It seems futile & pointless with these athitards.....like giving caviar to an elephant.
If being gay is a choice for them, then being straight is a choice for you. That means you are attracted to men as well as women. This means everyone is bisexual, according to your logic.

Since: Sep 12

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
i want you to prove there isn;t a god

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

Oscar_Wilde wrote:
<quoted text>No, you live your life like its a cartoon.....you think that when the shows is open, the lights stay out. In reality, when your physical life is over, next chapter.
You skulls are so dumb, do you think that your physical being is in control of itself and even your mind. Have your mind to tell your hand to reach up, and your hand decide to reach down. If you pay attention, even if your hand reaches down, it is because your mind gave a different command. So, if your body commands nothing, then how can it command life and death, and existence and nonexistence.
really? how fascinating, please tell me more.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can prove that you haven't, that is not the point. The point is you cannot state it's real until YOU can provide evidence, or anyone making the claim. We know your doctrine is fake, therefor it is valid to state your god is as well since your god is defined by your doctrine.
"The point is you cannot state it's real until YOU can provide evidence" Why? I can state that I love my kids - you'd accept that, wiothout evidence.

"We know your doctrine is fake" - No you don't, you THINK it's fake.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't *need* proof of the Grand Canyon. It's there.
That's not what I said.

I can't prove the AWE that I FELT when I saw it.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care what you asked. I've given plenty of scenarios of God that you refuse to hear. Your mind is so ridiculously closed that nothing beyond you understanding can enter.
Until you or anyone else can unequivocally prove that God is a man-made lie and has been all this time(which will never happen), I will continue my faith & my belief & my knowledge that God is real and He's watching over me.
Okay.

End of discussion, I guess.

It was a question about faith, and definitions of "faith". Thought it was relevant.

You'll continue with your faith & belief.

Your "knowledge" (about "God")*is* the question.

That is to say...

Saying you know something doesn't make it so.

That's all you've done.

Let me know when you have proof.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Essentially, saying I am asexual in itself is actually proof, the logic is thus: Every type of person is considered attractive sexually to others even if not many, but there is always someone with a fetish for every appearance. Therefore, by simply admitting that no one will ever have a chance of getting sexual activity I have made certain no one will ever bother attempting to get romantic with me. Therefore, by admitting I am asexual I am also ensuring I remain asexual.
.. you efforts to dissuade me romantically will not work ..

.. meet me at the fish throwing store at Pike's Market, 7:00 PM on 9-29 for the HL experience ..

.. bring an overnight bag ..

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe.
That was my Fiendish Plan.
I just don't wanna hafta come and getchya.

I don't even work here.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I said.
I can't prove the AWE that I FELT when I saw it.
I'm not asking you to.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They change it to X-mas & tell the kids it's a "family day" & its all about Santa...
They tell their kids that when you die, theres nothing afterwards, so do all the drugs you want.
When atheists go through trauma & tragedy, they blame God.
LMMFAOOOOOOOOO
Wow- are you ever ignorant, but that's not news.
"They" change it to "Xmas"??
Really???
"Xmas" is a common abbreviation of the word "Christmas". It is sometimes pronounced /&#712;&#603;ksm&# 601;s/, but it, and variants such as "Xtemass", originated as handwriting abbreviations for the typical pronunciation /&#712;kr&#618;sm& #601;s/. The "-mas" part is from the Latin-derived Old English word for "Mass",[1] while the "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word translated as "Christ".[2]
There is a *****common misconception that the word Xmas is a secular attempt to remove the religious tradition from Christmas[3]***** by taking the "Christ" out of "Christmas".
Early use of "Xmas" includes Bernard Ward's History of St. Edmund's college, Old Hall (originally published circa 1755).[9] An earlier version, "X'temmas", dates to 1551.[9] Around 1100 the term was written as "Xp& ;es męsse" in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle.[2] "Xmas" is found in a letter from George Woodward in 1753.[10] Lord Byron used the term in 1811,[11] as did Samuel Coleridge (1801)[5] and Lewis Carroll (1864).[11] In the United States, Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. used the term in a letter dated 1923.[11] Since at least the late 19th century, "Xmas" has been in use in various other English-language nations. Quotations with the word can be found in texts written in Canada,[12] and the word has been used in Australia,[7] and in the Caribbean.[13]

The Oxford English Dictionary (OED) and the OED Supplement have cited usages of "X-" or "Xp-" for "Christ-" as early as 1485. The terms "Xpian" and "Xtian" have also been used for "Christian". The dictionary further cites usage of "Xtianity" for "Christianity" from 1634.[2] According to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of English Usage, most of the evidence for these words comes from "educated Englishmen who knew their Greek".[11]
In ancient Christian art, &#967; and &#967;&#961; are abbreviations for Christ's name.[19] In many manuscripts of the New Testament and icons, &#935; is an abbreviation for ;[citation needed], as is XC (the first and last letters in Greek, using the lunate sigma);[20] compare IC for Jesus in Greek.
ther proper names containing the name "Christ" besides those mentioned above are sometimes abbreviated similarly (e.g., Xtina for the name "Christina"). This usage of "X" to spell the syllable "kris" (rather than the sounds "ks") has extended to "xtal" for "crystal", and on florists' signs to "xant" for "chrysanthemum",[21] even though these words are not etymologically related to "Christ": "crystal" comes from a Greek word meaning "ice" (and not even using the letter &#967;), and "chrysanthemum" comes from Greek words meaning "golden flower" (while "Christ" comes from a Greek word meaning "anointed").
In the 17th and 18th centuries, "Xene" and "Exene" were common spellings for the given name Christine. The American singer Christina Aguilera has sometimes gone by the name "Xtina" (the "t" should not be considered redundant; as is noted above, "Christ" was historically often shortened to "Xt", not just to X).[22]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas

Next- your Jesus- IF he existed- wasn't even BORN in the WINTER, let alone on December 25th!!

Anyway, you are sounding more and more INSANE and therefore more and more like Jedi, etc.

And "they" tell their kids to do all the drugs they want???

Seriously, RR- are you losing what little mind you had to begin with?

And I've been through PLENTY of tragedy and trauma- never ONCE blamed ANY god that might exist.

PFFT.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If being gay is a choice for them, then being straight is a choice for you. That means you are attracted to men as well as women. This means everyone is bisexual, according to your logic.
No it's not. The hypothetical story I gave was a man married to a woman for 40 years, then divorced, then became gay, then proclaimed that he was "born that way".

If he was "born gay", why the hell did he stay married to a woman for so long? How does a "gay" man have sex with a woman?2

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>

Saying you know something doesn't make it so.
That's all you've done.
Why not? I KNOW that a chicken burrito tastes good. I can't prove that to you. Yet, you'll accept that as truth.

(NOT the actual burrito, the TASTE of the burrito)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"The point is you cannot state it's real until YOU can provide evidence" Why? I can state that I love my kids - you'd accept that, wiothout evidence.
"We know your doctrine is fake" - No you don't, you THINK it's fake.
Are you trying to force OTHERS to love your kids? Are you trying to FOIST your kids onto others? No, right? Then who cares if you love your kids or not or if you can prove you love them or not.

They are YOUR kids and that's between you and them.

But you ARE trying to FORCE and FOIST your god onto others along with your own personal experience supposedly being enough for others to believe your claim that your god is real.

So if I tell you that I KNOW little green Martians were dancing on my lawn last night because I "felt" them and they made their presence known to me, you're saying you would accept THAT without evidence?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. The hypothetical story I gave was a man married to a woman for 40 years, then divorced, then became gay, then proclaimed that he was "born that way".
If he was "born gay", why the hell did he stay married to a woman for so long? How does a "gay" man have sex with a woman?2
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They change it to X-mas & tell the kids it's a "family day" & its all about Santa...
They tell their kids that when you die, theres nothing afterwards, so do all the drugs you want.
When atheists go through trauma & tragedy, they blame God.
LMMFAOOOOOOOOO

I replied- and sorry about characters/numbers in my original response to you from wikipedia, but what you need to FOCUS on from that is just the following:

There is a *****common misconception that the word Xmas is a secular attempt to remove the religious tradition from Christmas[3]***** by taking the "Christ" out of "Christmas".

About THIS post of yours, your ignorance and naivety about homosexuality is astounding, but no more than your ignorance and naivety about pretty much everything.

Sexual arousal is NOT all there is to homosexuality and a gay person can very easily become aroused and have sex with a member of the OPPOSITE sex.

Too bad you don't know that homosexuality is as much about LIKING someone, LOVING someone and wanting a LIFE with someone as heterosexuality is except for when it's not and when it's ONLY about sex and when it's ONLY about sex, a homosexual man OR woman can become aroused by a member of the opposite sex.

You're dumb.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
5. God is not a concept. That point is moot.
Yes, it is.

If not, then "God" is just theory.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I said God has been proven to ME
And I'll ask again.....How?

Why isn't his proof available to the whole world, instead of just you?

Are you afraid to share this "proof", as it may cause you some personal harm, defamation, ridicule?

I don't believe you. I think you are just parrotting a belief YOU CHOSE to follow.

Please provide this personal proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 510,721 - 510,740 of679,817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

508 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min No Shiite 216,706
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Michael 511,923
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Designer for Jordin Spark... 55 min Ripped Off Too 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 596,488
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr petesake 109,515
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Mandela 36,079
gay snapchat 1 hr Horny 3
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 89,507
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr dragonrunner 232
•••
•••
•••