Prove there's a god.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#528529 Aug 20, 2012
Jedi Mind Trickers wrote:
<quoted text>You sound a bit like you are into cults and mental institutions, weird. You never post rationally. This is not an audio forum. From your posts I assume you have Alzheimer's, it happens. I never had it, but it happens. I guess you never got smart. It is obvious, I am way smarter, much more mature, and since I never stated my age, your presumptions is based on your ignorance. It is obvious, that you have a poor education, lack life experience and are void of reasoning skills.
Your reference to Native American's own land and reservation, as a circus is sickening and white supremist. Speaking of uninformed statements, would you like a list. Just gave you one, and the Black Power crap is no. two, but to complete your list, it would take pages.
THANK YOU for confirming what i have said all along about booots post being most 'irrational'.

you are most perceptive.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#528530 Aug 20, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You also prove that you cannot read, It was 1996, 15th June 1996 to be exact. That’s just a little longer that 5 years before the twin towers atrocity, surely you remember that? Is that something you care about? Now how would you feel if I said what is all the fuss about, the twin towers atrocity happened in 1973? Why are there still commemorative services every year? Why the big hoo har after so long? You ignorant pratt, because it effected peoples lives.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Manchester_...
I know it’s wikipedi but it’s accurate, particularly the date
No you thick moron, I blame the IRA, the IRA were for the most part financed by US donations, there is no argument. Without the IRA then Americans would not have been fooled in to funding terrorism. The FBI (American) have been involved in tracing the sources and collections are still happening http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/156...
Just because you don’t like the idea that the US fund terrorism it is irrelevant.
Have you ever thought of actually asking the people affected whether they want to be free of English rule, Have you f*ck, you have just gone on your gut feelings.
At the height of the troubles in 1972 the “United Ireland” poll gave 58% of Northern Irish residents want to stay in the United Kingdom.
A survey taken in 2008 showed support for a united Ireland at 18% and support for Northern Ireland remaining in the United Kingdom at 70%.
A 2011 survey by the Northern Ireland Life and Times survey found that 52% of Northern Irish Catholics respondents favoured the current political system over a United Ireland – that was catholics only, there was no similar poll taken for the protestant view
Ever heard of democracy?
See? I even got the date wrong, I told you I never heard of it before you mentioned it. Why wuld I? It was '96, baby, things were happenin!

Olympics - Michael Jackson got divorced - Snoop Dgogg was acquited for murder - The Pam ANderson sex tapes were out - Tupac got shot - I was watching new movies, Independance Day, 12 Monkeys, Missin Impossible, The Nutty Professor...

So, a lot of things happen, every day, all the time. Don't get on my ass because I don't knoe of a bombing that happened somewhere, sometime, okay?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528531 Aug 20, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What play? I said nothing about going to a play.
What I DID say is that we went out to listen to jazz and to dance.
It was a great evening, as are all of our evenings.
Thanks for asking.
Oh, sorry I thought it was a play. I'm glad y'all had fun.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#528532 Aug 20, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. I jist see things in a different light than you...really nothing to do with evolution at all... and have afforded you the opportunity to express your beliefs without harassment and or denigration(at least on my part).
Peace
BT42
true, you have been respectful and objective and i appreciate it!

i endevour to make an impact on the people i engage with because i believe that we're discussing matters of the utmost importance. if i come off overbearing, please forgive me:)

Since: Aug 12

Targu-mures, Romania

#528533 Aug 20, 2012
I know you don`t know me , but this is too amaizing to miss. Do you think this is real ? Is this bieber ? OMFG CAUGHT ON TAPE making SEX
at http://justinbieberpranks.wordpress.com

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#528534 Aug 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry I thought it was a play. I'm glad y'all had fun.
See? Sometimes ALL of us forget what another poster might have said!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#528535 Aug 20, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>The bratty kid should be disciplined. Not sure where you get that discipline and explaining what proper behavior is is the same as making a child fearful of a parent.
how about if we posed it as a kind of fear of being disciplined for doing/being wrong?

this really isn't that complicated......

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528536 Aug 20, 2012
OCB wrote:
Now RR- let's see you come up with any number of things that led you to determine he is one of the "worst presidents ever....."
Sure,

Top 10

1- ObamaCare- forcing me to buy a product from a private company, 1st time in history.
2- "Typical white person". Seriously? Please elaborate Mr. President on what that means.
3- "I don't have all the information....but the police acted stupidly". Eff Tha Po-Lease!!!!
4- "Bitter and cling to their religion and guns". Sorry. We aren't all Godless pu**ies sir.
5- No statement on Easter 2011. But...he's made a statement at EVERY Muslim holiday since inauguration!
6- Appointing a communist, Van Jones, as Green Jobs Czar.
7- Decorating his Christmas Tree in 2009 with a Chairman Mao ornament.
8- Lawsuit on Boeing for hiring non-union SC workers over union WA ones. Tyranny.
9- "Like a white CEO living in the suburbs who..doesn't wanna help pay for inner city schools"
10- Bombing Libya while officially saying "It's not a war, and we are not taking sides". Then what are bombs for Mr. President, other than winning a war?

----------

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#528537 Aug 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is charasmatic, I've said that before. He has a good image to the world true. But he's not the president of the world, only America. He doesn't have American interests in his heart, only greed. He's one of the worst presidents to ever sit in the oval office.
Whether his competition is Mormon is irrelevant. They're running for president, not pope.
Seriously, I'd like some examples to back up your statement that Obama doesn't have American interests in his heart, only greed.

I posted several times to you on this listing his many accomplishments with many of those of direct benefit to the American people.

I'd like to see an example of something Obama has done that was not of direct benefit to the American people?

Anything you can specifically name?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528538 Aug 20, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>

24.$789 billion economic stimulus plan
Which did exactly what? LOL, just put us further in debt.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#528539 Aug 20, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>See? Sometimes ALL of us forget what another poster might have said!
Oh sure, excpet me, I'm perfect.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#528540 Aug 20, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how about if we posed it as a kind of fear of being disciplined for doing/being wrong?
this really isn't that complicated......
Being afraid/apprehensive of being disciplined is NOT at all the same of being fearful of one's parents.

This really isn't that complicated.

I would think one of the most heartbreaking things a child could every say to a parent is: Mommy/Daddy I am AFRAID of you and I live in FEAR of you.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#528541 Aug 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure,
Top 10
1- ObamaCare- forcing me to buy a product from a private company, 1st time in history.
2- "Typical white person". Seriously? Please elaborate Mr. President on what that means.
3- "I don't have all the information....but the police acted stupidly". Eff Tha Po-Lease!!!!
4- "Bitter and cling to their religion and guns". Sorry. We aren't all Godless pu**ies sir.
5- No statement on Easter 2011. But...he's made a statement at EVERY Muslim holiday since inauguration!
8- Lawsuit on Boeing for hiring non-union SC workers over union WA ones. Tyranny.
9- "Like a white CEO living in the suburbs who..doesn't wanna help pay for inner city schools"
10- Bombing Libya while officially saying "It's not a war, and we are not taking sides". Then what are bombs for Mr. President, other than winning a war?
----------
Really paltry crap and all the more when considered against all the good he has done.

And tyranny? You mean like Ronald Reagan firing the air-traffic controllers in 1980 for going on strike?

THAT is tyranny.

And you don't have to like his statements on anything, but you should really focus more on what he DOES than what he SAYS.

In the meantime, the seemingly infinite list of GW Bushisms would make the so-called "offensive" remarks you cite by Obama as nothing more than a spit in the ocean.

No person is perfect and no president is perfect, but what you cite above didn't answer my question either in which I asked for examples of how he is all about "greed".

You don't have to like him and you don't have to vote for him, but don't post statements you can't at all substantiate.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#528542 Aug 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are holding him accountable for much of which he did not start and is not accountable for.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#528543 Aug 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you've heard the tried and true expression:

You have to spend money to make money?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#528544 Aug 20, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. words are important ..
.. when we regard someone highly, we respect them but that does not mean we fear them ..
.. in case you have forgotten, this questions revolves around why you fear God ..
.. trying to understand so please explain - how is fear synonymous with respect ??..
i'll give you the benefit of doubt that you really want to learn something and haven't rejected it before you even consider it if you'll do the same with me:)

I DON'T FEAR GOD in the sense of what we're talking about here. i've received His Son and therfore now I AM A SON. "perfect love casts out all fear"

"the fear of the LORD is the BEGINNING OF wisdom" i.e., the person who sets themselves up as an enemy of God would be very wise to fear Him. the ememies of God CANNOT win and in the end they will all be treated as if they crucified His Son and persecuted His children througout the ages....cuz y'all have in one way or another.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#528545 Aug 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure, excpet me, I'm perfect.
Except for your typo in your spelling of the word "except"!

LOL!!

And btw, if you're perfect, then you are NOT a sinner, right?

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#528546 Aug 20, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So, basically, you are saying it is too difficult to come up with your reference material, therefore, I should do it because you can't be bothered.
That sounds like most liars that I know that have a tenancy to make crap up.
If you can't support a claim, don't make it.
Don’t try and tell me what I said, It is there in back and white,

I offered 2 links for your exploration and the name of the program that I originally acquired my information. I suppose I could do more but really I just can’t be bothered.
Endquote

how you interpret that is up to you but remember, it’s your interpretation.

However I will hold my hands up and say that there appears to be no direct evidence for my statement that is easily accessible. My information came from the QI program about 5 years ago, I thought it interesting and looked up the source in a Swiss newspaper, I offered a link to that newspaper. It seems that information is no longer available, I appologise.

That does not change the fact that Switzerland has a low gun crime rate with most offences being domestic in nature
http://www.thelocal.ch/page/view/2215

Approximately 33% of homicides involve firearms
The majority of gun crimes involving domestic violence are perpetrated with army ordnance weapons, while the majority of gun crime outside the domestic sphere involves illegally held firearms.[15]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_...
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So, sarcasm and irony are beyond your grasp? Why am I not surprised?
So it seems that I am not allowed to post what I believe to be facts and yet when you post made up BS it’s in fun, you are quite sick in the head aren’t you?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#528547 Aug 20, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. really? If I asked YOU to ignore someone, my apology ..
yeah, you were launching a yellow dog boycott when you first introduced me to this thread. it'a all good tho:)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#528548 Aug 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure,
Top 10
----------
And really- you list a measly TEN points such as the above which you use to conclude that Obama is one of the "worst presidents ever...."??

I'd say you are going a step beyond grasping at straws to actually look for straws to grasp at to begin with!

But I do understand that as a Republican, you will find fault in a president who is a Democrat even when there is no substantial fault to be found.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min positronium 52,154
My girlfriend’s vegan. Need some tips and insi... 9 min michaelv2 1
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 12 min Doctor REALITY 35
THANK YOU, Pastor Charles CAPPS of England, Ark... 22 min Doctor REALITY 2
I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back? 32 min Doctor REALITY 4
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 34 min Doctor REALITY 24
‘Trump’s a racist’ — Marcia, Marcia, Ma... 45 min Bumfuzzlers 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,994
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chuck 693,272
More from around the web