RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#524597 Aug 8, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. ask the victims ..
What victims? The victims of gang shootings? No? Then you mean the victims of robberies? No? Because you surely can't mean the violence that DID NOT happen becuase the "good guy" had a gun, too.....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#524599 Aug 8, 2012
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, you IDIOT, for every pro-Christian quote you post, I can counter them with TEN or more quotes that contradict yours.
WhatEVER.
The USA WAS founded as a SECULAR nation, still is a SECULAR nation and in all likely probability always WILL be a SECULAR nation.
Go suck an egg.
I agreed that America is a scular nation, can you not read?? While the laws of the nation are secular, the founders & most of the people in it are not. Suck that, bitch.

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#524600 Aug 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with science, it's very interesting. I love science. Stp making shit up. I don't think you're interested in anything that refutes your arguments... But here ya go:
Newspaper article
www.telegraph.co.uk › Science › Science News
LHC accelerator - science
www.examiner.com/.../looking-for-god-particle... ...
Secular humanism - not a religinut site....
www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/stenger_19...
scientists looking for God
www.youtube.com/watch...
Stop lying and by saying I make shit up – If you can produce scientific evidence then fine, if you could tell the truth then fine. Until then you are just talking crap.

You are doing it again, you are posting uncorroborated sources as scientific, it’s really quite pathetic and telling of your intelligence to assume that people are as thick as you.

The first one goes directly to the telegraph front page. Nothing about science, not even a link to and science article

The second one is a repeat that just as last time does not word, but you can look at the explanation of the god particle, you could even go to any of the scientific sites (and I assure you there are plenty) that feature Higgs

The third on is an entertainment video created in the name of religious philosophy and mysticism with no scientific content, worthless for your claim

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524604 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>It is only your paranoia and persecution complex that leads you to believe there is anything anti-Christian taking place in this country.
However, in typical Christian DICTATORIAL fashion, you think you and your fellow Christians have the right to determine what is moral or immoral for EVERYONE.
You do NOT. And our law makers know this.
So anyway......since you want Christians to rule this nation, and as I posted to you yesterday, I guess that means you are voting for our CHRISTIAN president- Barack Obama instead of Mitt Romney- a MORMON!
That is GREAT!!!
BTW, what is deemed as moral or not changes all the time.
At one point in time, SLAVERY was thought of as "moral".
At one point in time, CHILD LABOR was thought of as "moral".
At one point in time, WIFE BEATING was thought of as "moral".
At one point in time, SEGREGATION was thought of as "moral".
And do you know who was the biggest majority who thought all of the above were moral??? CHRISTIANS, that's who.
"It is only your paranoia and persecution complex that leads you to believe there is anything anti-Christian taking place in this country"

hon, just look at the way anti-christ peeps feel on this thread!

"you think you and your fellow Christians have the right to determine what is moral or immoral for EVERYONE."

no, but i have every bit as much a right to determine what is immoral and not right for the country as much as someone who's influenced by satan/antichrist! may the majority vote rule and may they (please God) be God-influenced!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524606 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>Neither stereotyping OR bigotry.
I was speaking about YOU and YOU only.
Your thoughts are your "won"? Interesting, but no....your thoughts are not your OWN either.
Everything you think and believe is based on what the bible says.
And btw, one not believing in Jesus or being "for" Jesus does NOT equate to being AGAINST Jesus or ANTI Jesus.
But I don't expect you to be able to grasp that, since your delusional paranoid and persecution complex reside center-stage within you.
"he who is not for me is against me and he who doesn't gather with me scatters abroad" Jesus

it's not too late for you, sweetheart!:)

i truly love your passion, but it's sadly misplaced:)

Since: May 11

UK

#524610 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>MS. Riverside did that with me as well- posted a "link" to the HOME PAGE of the CDC but he FAILED to provide the link to what we were actually discussing; instead, he told me to find it myself.
He has admitted he is not at all computer savvy and that they are "new" to him, but if he can post a link to a home page/ front page, even HE should be able to post a link to what is SPECIFICALLY being discussed.
That he obviously can NOT speaks volumes.
ignorant of world affairs, history too and now ignorant of computers.

I keep asking but never get an answer, why did god make his followers so bloody dull?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#524612 Aug 8, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Surfboard? Not for me. I don't like the idea of falling off infinitely. I'm flat footed so stuff life surfing and water skiing is very difficult for me. I went through great pain trying to skii. Hasn't worked out.
I prefer bodyboarding.
P.S. Who cares?! Just let everyone burn over our steamy affairs. We should smooch infront of them.:)
I have never tried skiing or surfing on water, but in 2003 my former partner introduced me to skiing downhill on snow. I am paranoid about heights, and also not particularly keen on hitting trees at high speed, but by 2006 I was skiing on the slopes rated as dangerous and loving it.

As as aside, on my 3rd day of skiing in 2003 I did hit a tree, but that was after falling on snow which had a coating of ice on it, and while attempting to put my ski back on (they come loose when you fall so you don't break your legs), I started sliding downhill on my back, and veered off the side of the slope into the trees which stopped my slide but left a nasty bruise from just above my knee to almost my shoulder (struck the tree around my hip area).

I did trying parasailing once in Mexico though, where you are pulled behind a speed boat on a parachute. Kind of terrifying, but once you do it and land safely, it gives you a kind of feeling of accomplishment. I did have visions of fainting and flipping upside down in my harness and falling to my death, but I managed to maintain consciousness.
redneck

Glendale, OR

#524613 Aug 8, 2012
Moldilocks wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I told you to got to a priest and stop wasting our time with your childish nonsense.
I grew up in a very religious family. I am glad to agree with you that there is no proof.

“Be strong ...”

#524615 Aug 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?!? That's proof??
"E=MC^2 proves that no god as described in revelation 19:6 can exist in this universe." ummm...
Revelation 19:6
Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:“Hallelujah!
For our Lord God Almighty reigns."
----------
"The laws that make up this universe did not come into existence until 1/0000000000000000000000000000 0000001th of a second "
Ya, try to prove that shit.....
I SAID TO PROVE IT, NOT SPOUT MORE OF YOUR BULLSHIT. You're hopeless.
Ahh my mistake, I was unaware that you used an interior version of the babble

Revelation 19:6 KJV
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth

As for that shit try
http://cdsweb.cern.ch/collection/CC%20-%20Com...
and
http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/en/Scientifi...
Now unlike newspaper articles and youtube vids those are links to scientific sites

You’re stupid

“Be strong ...”

#524616 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>MS. Riverside did that with me as well- posted a "link" to the HOME PAGE of the CDC but he FAILED to provide the link to what we were actually discussing; instead, he told me to find it myself.
He has admitted he is not at all computer savvy and that they are "new" to him, but if he can post a link to a home page/ front page, even HE should be able to post a link to what is SPECIFICALLY being discussed.
That he obviously can NOT speaks volumes.
Perhaps I should have done the same and pointed him to

http://public.web.cern.ch/public/
and
http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/

Considering he denies so much science he is certainly willing to embrace it for his own purposes

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#524617 Aug 8, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorant of world affairs, history too and now ignorant of computers.
I keep asking but never get an answer, why did god make his followers so bloody dull?
Dull? We're the ones that see life in a braoder sense than you athiests. Y'all only see what's in front of your noses & nothing else.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#524618 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>Because dullness is a sign of a limited mind, and the god of the bible wanted his followers as limited as possible as intended by the mere mortal men who wrote the FABLES and PARABLES about the god of the bible.
It is SO much easier to control the masses when they are dull, stupid and instilled with nothing other than fear and WILLFUL IGNORANCE and INTELLECTUAL LAZINESS, for indeed, KNOWLEDGE is POWER.
The less powerful people are, the easier it is to CONTROL them.
BTW, not only is Riverside ignorant of WORLD affairs, he is ignorant of MAJOR crises taking place right here in the USA.
He had NO idea that:
1. Well over 40 million Americans are without health insurance and he doesn't understand the consequences of that.
2. Well over 17 million American CHILDREN are chronically hungry to the point that a phrase has been coined for that: food insecurity.
3. That MILLIONS and MILLIONS of hard working, tax paying Americans are now homeless due to foreclosures as a result of losing jobs.
4. There is a scarcity of jobs in America.
Yet he proudly proclaimed himself to be a good "patriot", but that comes as no surprise since he also fancies himself to be a good "Christian".
In addition, he is PROUD of his WILLFUL IGNORANCE and INTELLECTUAL LAZINESS due to having admitted he NEVER watches the news and obviously never even reads a newspaper headline.
He is an INSULAR American who sees this country as he WANTS it to be but how he WANTS it to be is NOT how it actually IS.
Reality is his enemy as much as actual facts and knowledge are.
Posting that you THINK I'm ignorant of those topics does not make it true. I know of all those and do what I can to help my fellow Americans. What do you do, other than push your "perfect idea of life" on to others? Like a typicl liberal.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#524619 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>**SNIPPED**
Yes- I've had goosebumps on my head or what felt like goosebumps on my head, but I would not equate such a sensation to being touched by god.**SNIPPED
.. cat scans exhibit a change in brain activity when people undergo a spiritual or religious experience ..

.. is this the physical manifestation of an omnipotent being or simply a change in brain activity induced by a myriad of factors including stress, meditation and prayer ??..

.. some 'spiritual' experiences produce bizarre sensations. Because every person is unique, the individual brain will interpret the physical sensations differently ..

.. did you receive the roses today ??..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#524620 Aug 8, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh my mistake, I was unaware that you used an interior version of the babble
Revelation 19:6 KJV
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth
As for that shit try
http://cdsweb.cern.ch/collection/CC%20-%20Com...
and
http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/en/Scientifi...
Now unlike newspaper articles and youtube vids those are links to scientific sites
You’re stupid
You're foolish. You think that God is restrained to Einstein's theories when it was God that created those theories on the first place.

Since: May 11

UK

#524621 Aug 8, 2012
and by broader he means narrower....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#524626 Aug 8, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
and by broader he means narrower....
Hehe I knew I could get you to respond to me even though you said you never would again.

With Established Harem

#524627 Aug 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What victims? The victims of gang shootings? No? Then you mean the victims of robberies? No? Because you surely can't mean the violence that DID NOT happen becuase the "good guy" had a gun, too.....
.. as a vegan with the Bambi syndrome, can't see any reason to kill another sentient being ..

.. people will be people, some will be violent, others peaceful. Can't change the nature of a person ..

.. again, you're asking the wrong person. I'm bias. Debate a victim ..

“Be strong ...”

#524628 Aug 8, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're foolish. You think that God is restrained to Einstein's theories when it was God that created those theories on the first place.
Proof, that’s all I ask, not your guess or your silly belief your silly entertainment vids but proof.

Come on, I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

When you can provide that then you are welcome to call me foolish for believing in fact, until then you are just too stupid to realise you are stupid

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#524629 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>Yet MORE lies out of that gaping IMMORAL maw of yours!
Where did I EVER push my "perfect idea of life" onto others?
Where did I EVER even SAY what my "perfect idea of life" is?
Why do you LIE?
And no....you WERE ignorant of those topics, just like you were ignorant about the IRA and that in itself was astounding!
And no....you do NOTHING to help your fellow Americans- you even posted drivel about how everyone should earn everything and that it's not YOUR problem!
BTW, in a "perfect" world, everyone WOULD be able to earn everything, but the world is NOT perfect and so I am sorry that interferes with YOUR idea of what YOUR "perfect idea of life" is.
In the meantime, you prove just how IMMORAL you are with every single LIE you post and considering you post a LOT of lies your IMMORALITY is seemingly without limits.
Your inaccuracy is very amusing. You think I don't know whats going on in America? I know that roughly 16% of kids are hungry right now. I know our economy is in a crunch. I know people think that health insurance is a big deal... I know these things already. You're so wrong about me, which makes you ignorant of me, not ignorant period, like you claim I am.
I am ignorant of the IRA. But why would I be otherwise? What I've read is that they are a militant Irish group that fought for their independence and ended in 1969.... Why would I know about them unless someone told me first? I'm not as privileged as you to be born with knowledge of everything and ignorant of nothing.
I'd also admit to be somewhat ignorant of computers & their use, but I'm learning.

With Established Harem

#524630 Aug 8, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hon, just look at the way anti-christ peeps feel on this thread!
"you think you and your fellow Christians have the right to determine what is moral or immoral for EVERYONE."
no, but i have every bit as much a right to determine what is immoral and not right for the country as much as someone who's influenced by satan/antichrist! may the majority vote rule and may they (please God) be God-influenced!:)
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>no, but i have every bit as much a right to determine what is immoral and not right for the country as much as someone who's influenced by satan/antichrist! may the majority vote rule and may they (please God) be God-influenced!:)
.. you have the right to establish your own moral standards ..

.. you do not have the right to establish my moral standards ..

.. my ethics include not eating the flesh of a dead animal but I don't have the right to impose my standards on you ..

.. what gives you or society the right to impose your standards on anyone ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Freedom of the Press 51,805
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min ChristineM 445,975
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Holy Pipek 693,198
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 11 min Holy Pipek 34
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 14 min Holy Pipek 14
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 15 min Holy Pipek 9
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 1 hr grossmaer37 16
More from around the web