Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517914 Jul 11, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. your original post (see below*) stated NOT EQUAL . You changed your wording ..
.. if two things are not equal, one is better than the other ..
.. if two things are not the same, they are different ..
.. you forgot to answer my question, "Are you saying your religion is better than someone's faith ??..
P.S. Was that insult really necessary?
*<quoted text>
What doesn't make sense is ".. if two things are not equal, one is better than the other ..". Dogs & cats are not equals, which is "better"?

".. if two things are not the same, they are different .." No shit.

"Are you saying your religion is better than someone's faith ??.." What? Why would you presume that?

"P.S. Was that insult really necessary?" yes

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#517915 Jul 11, 2012
get real wrote:
Just wondering?
There is no way I could prove there is a God.
But then you can't prove there isn't
On the balance of probabilities would you be prepared to stick your neck out and agree with me that there are no ice cubes on the surface of the sun?

Does our inability to prove it definitively count as proof that there are in fact ice cubes on the surface of the sun?

Do you feel we should be made to prove it before our viewpoint is accepted as more likely than not, and until we visit the surface of the sun ice cubes do exist there simply because proof to the contrary has not been produced..........

EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING WE KNOW SHOWS THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!
Henry

Heilbad Heiligenstadt, Germany

#517916 Jul 11, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
There is no god so there is no proof!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#517917 Jul 11, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What doesn't make sense is ".. if two things are not equal, one is better than the other ..". Dogs & cats are not equals, which is "better"?
.. we're debating religion, not dogs and cats. Context baby, context ..

.. for your edification, let me re-phrase the question. Are all religions equal ??..

P.S. Personally, I think cats are better than dogs so they're not equal.

P.S.S. Expect a rash of posts regarding dogs being better than cats. No, dogs and cats are unequal and different ..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#517918 Jul 11, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we're debating religion, not dogs and cats. Context baby, context ..
.. for your edification, let me re-phrase the question. Are all religions equal ??..
P.S. Personally, I think cats are better than dogs so they're not equal.
P.S.S. Expect a rash of posts regarding dogs being better than cats. No, dogs and cats are unequal and different ..
Of course not all religions are equal... What's your point? Where are you tryin to go with this?
PS I know what the topic is, I used cats & dogs as an analogy. You can fill in the blanks with 'religion 1' & 'religion 2' if you'd like.

Remember the movie line? Dogs drool & cats rule! lol

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#517919 Jul 11, 2012
get real wrote:
Just wondering?
There is no way I could prove there is a God.
But then you can't prove there isn't
What are you wondering?

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#517920 Jul 11, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have an agenda. That's your indoctrinated paranoia and another lie to add to your inevitable barbecuing. There is no confusion on my part about your nastiness. That's just you rationalizing again.
SURE YOU DO. that is why you are here.

to spread your disdain for God and bash believers.

atleast be honest with yourself.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#517921 Jul 11, 2012
Nontheist wrote:
Nontheist wrote: Could you provide a link to the scientific discovery that DNA has a "code" that verifies Noah's deluge was an actual event?
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, and it did help me escape a delusion.
I was under the delusion that you'd provide something that at least had the appearance of being based in science.
Perhaps if it had pictures you would have grasped it.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#517922 Jul 11, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
On the balance of probabilities would you be prepared to stick your neck out and agree with me that there are no ice cubes on the surface of the sun?
Does our inability to prove it definitively count as proof that there are in fact ice cubes on the surface of the sun?
Do you feel we should be made to prove it before our viewpoint is accepted as more likely than not, and until we visit the surface of the sun ice cubes do exist there simply because proof to the contrary has not been produced..........
There IS water on the sun.

I'm with you in that I seriously doubt there are ice cubes.

http://solar-center.stanford.edu/news/sunwate...

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#517923 Jul 11, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
SURE YOU DO. that is why you are here.
to spread your disdain for God and bash believers.
What god?

Oh yeah.

"SHRIEK!"

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#517924 Jul 11, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. again, here is my post. Read it carefully:
<quoted text>
.. if someone observes an individual abusing a child or elderly person, they should immediately contact Social Services. That's the ethical thing to do ..
.. if it's gossip, the individual needs to be called on their behavior. That's exactly what I posted ..
.. now, here's a little smooch <kiss-kiss> ..
the ETHICAL thing to do is to STOP lying and STOP interfering in peoples private lives on here.

you have not 'observed' any such thing nor has anyone else ....
you bragged about your job was to 'locate and find' people...and that what you set out to do from day one.
all because i told you what the bible says about SS being WRONG.

the ETHICAL thing would be for you to be here for the right reason.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#517925 Jul 11, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Good analogy but you're a little off. You see, ice cubes & the sun are acutal, measureable, physical things that we can pick apart scientifically & try to figure out. God isn't a physical being that science (or the human brain) can ever hope to understand. A human understanding God is like an ant understanding ice cubes... Not gonna happen.
So why do you people ask for proof when you know there isn't any. Is it just to argue? You CAN'T prove to me that God is fake, can you?

Cardiff, UK

#517926 Jul 11, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
blahh blahh blahhhh![...]
Now that's irony.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#517927 Jul 11, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an interesting concept for you to try to assist you in your credibility. Why don't you reference a website that is not biased and devoted strictly to the attempt at proving your "god" to exist and your bible to be nothing more than a book of stories.
So are you going to show some artifact that proves your biblical events in history? Do you have a salt shaker filled with the remnants of Lot's wife?
Oh and you just read what I wrote again...I thought you said you were not going to do that.
"Of all religions the Christian is without doubt the one which should inspire tolerance most, although up to now the Christians have been the most intolerant of all men."
-Voltaire-
better yet why don't YOU get some 'umpth' and research outside sources along with the scriptures and discover the truth as many atheists have over the years.

read the Antiquities.......... those are NON christian historical documents written in Jesus day.

check out Archaeology books written by professionals who have discovered and established hunderds of artifacts that support the bible as truth.

stop listening to scoffers.
and start listening to your on heart and spirit.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#517928 Jul 11, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many reasons why a non-Christian might read the Bible...however you seem to like finding it strange instead of trying to find the answers. So I will leave you to that strange that you found.
Now what IS strange is that when you ask many Christians a question concerning what is in that Bible...more often than not they either give you the wrong answer or they say...go read it for yourself. Strange isn't it...they tell you to go read it and then another comes along and finds it strange that we read it.
LOL
PS...I do have an opinion as to why you guys do that...
I find it strange that unbelievers say they can be good without God and then immediately prove they can't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#517929 Jul 11, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
There IS water on the sun.
I'm with you in that I seriously doubt there are ice cubes.
http://solar-center.stanford.edu/news/sunwate...
I like how you capitalized your "IS". Why do you think there IS water on the sun? Because of this "proof"? What if, just what if... Their research turns out to be wrong (happens a lot in science). What if, just what if... Their technique or devices or math or assumptions are wrong. What if....
Doctors used to think cutting a person, causing them to bleed helps to reduce a fever.... Someone back then must've said "what if that doesn't work...."

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#517930 Jul 11, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
And so, you are on these posts "damning people to hell" because they don't believe the same way you do. The only difference between you and Hitler so far as I can tell, is you are impotent to enforce your beliefs on others.
i don't have the authority or power to send anyone to hell.

i merely tell you what GOD says about it in HIS word.

Cardiff, UK

#517931 Jul 11, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, okay.
One is fascinated by archæology.
well we have plenty of that.

we arent lacking for old stuff, I think we take it for granted, you've seen one castle you've seen them all.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#517932 Jul 11, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't equate spades with skin color. That was you showing what's in YOUR racist mind, liar.
you call someone who is black a spade and see what happens.

doesn't matter what YOU equate it with, THEY would take offense to it.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#517933 Jul 11, 2012
CheekyCockney wrote:
<quoted text>
Blimey, how have you worked that out when you don't even know who my deity is? Are you a deity too?
Ain't it funny how angry macumazan gets towards an entity he swears doesn't exist???? It really is funny watching the hypocrisy of an atheist/unbeliever/blasphemer/ satan worshipper.

It's because they believe the parts of the Bible that reminds them of their eternal doom in Hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min It aint necessari... 55,915
Massage for ladies in Muscat 59 min Ziyad 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 649,768
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 427
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 70
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 3 hr Johnny 39
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr Al Capone 2,292
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web