Prove there's a god.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#515606 Jul 2, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
How about neither a nor b?
I have not reviewed all of the previous posts, but the fact that YD disagrees with you on the Harry Potter issue is quite revealing.
Many claim to know the mind of god, however there can never be a common consensus on how to interpret the so-called words of god.
In fact, if one had moments when one felt that they were in communication with a deity, it would always be wise to allow rational thinking to take over and to conclude that no such thing is occurring.
A case in point would be the story of Abraham and Isaac, during a temporary lost of sanity he believes that god wants him to sacrifice his son.
Fortunately he recovers from this moment of insanity and realizes that this is not something he should be doing.
That is my take on those who feel they know so much about god and what god wants.
you might want to ACTUALLY read the bible.

Abraham didn't kill his son on the alter because he met the test of God with flying colors, he obeyed God......and right before he was going to sacrifice his son, as GOD commanded of him (to test his obedience) the LOVING God never wanted Issac killed.
and He stopped Abraham and placed a lamb in the thicket to substitute the sacrifice ..........

God always provides the way out of every situation IF WE LISTEN TO GOD.

what you don't understand is that if you are not listening to God's voice in your spirit, you ARE listening to satans voice in your head.
whether you know it or not.

you are a part of God's creation, a part of the equasion as He has ordained it.

you either hear and abide in God's direction or you hear and abide in the god of this worlds direction.
either ... or.
there is no other way.

you can pretend all you like. Won't change the plan and purpose of God for you.....

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#515607 Jul 2, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
demon.
crazy.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#515608 Jul 2, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
excellent post.
these lovers of self and sin are spiritually blinded.
they have no moral compass
and have seered their conscience with a hot iron.
they can't see the truth because they DON'T WANT to see it.
truth has no appeal to them.
the more wrong it is, the better they like it.........that is why they are called 'liars' and children of the devil by God in the bible.
and it is sad.
anytime someone goes to hell it is very sad.
Sad you say? Then why does it seem you're ready to break out the bubbly when you think others are going to hell?

That's why you'll be another fundie on the barbie.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#515609 Jul 2, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Patricia:
I see you're using "kindergarten" on this thread, too - and that you still deny (according to YOUR dictionary) that "kindergartner" is not a correct word. And you wonder why so many people discount you as having major cognitive impairment issues?
http://www.topix.com/issue/gay-marriage/russe...
Try Merriam-Webster, idiot:
Definition of KINDERGARTNER
1: a teacher at a kindergarten
2: a child attending or of an age to attend kindergarten
And as you were corrected by Boooots on the other thread:
boooots wrote:http://www.topix.com/iss ue/gay-marriage/russell-spring s-ky/p532
<quoted text>
To be fair to Rocco, Patty,'kindergartner' is the correct spelling, not kindergarten. You are referring to the school, while he was referring to the child who goes there. Perhaps, to avoid these kinds of errors, it might be best not to attempt to correct the spelling of other people.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
no not according to my dictionary booots.
the recent article i just read about a KINDERGARTEN boy, in utah who was given a book to read called 'In our Mother's house' about a lesbian family, who then took the book home and his parents were quite angery their KINDERGARTEN son was being taught about lesbians in KINDRGARTEN..........began a petition which is now reaching the courts......... is spelled with a "TEN" not a "NER"
Calling you mindless is one helluva understatement, Patricia.
Your idiocy has no business trying to assess my morality.
(Hell doesn't exist, perhaps fortunately for you.)
And children should learn about the diversity of life rather than be shrouded in ignorance and delusion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindergarten

you sicko.
CHILDREN should NOT be taught ADULT issuses.

anyone who thinks CHILDREN should be taught ADULT issues (sex) are perverts and sicko's.

CHILDREN do not have the brain compasity to reason out ADULT issues, that is why they are CHILDREN.
they should be dealing with matters on a CHILDS level.
such as reading, writing, math, and recess, and fairytales and finger painting and games.......NOT homosexuality.

but the agenda is, get the early and sway the world to the dark side.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#515610 Jul 2, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
Hello Atheists..........
hey if your religion of atheism leads you to believe the earth and life has been here for billions of years..........how come this is 2012?
and i wonder if you could explain how a giant explosion in space.... and space is nothingness...
could create not only earth, and all the life and intelligent life upon it, but generate from that explosion, an entire solar system that lined itself up PERFECTLY to all work together without missing a beat?
how did the planets and sun and moon and earth all know what position to take and maintain?
and what distance to be at?
and since nothing on earth is eternal, meaning everything has a fairly short life span, how on earth did BILLIONS of different species come to be by the way of one tiny itty-bitty organism that was generated from an explosion in space,(nothingness)... matter from nothingness?
imagin if you will a planet void of all life.
POOOOOF you have a tiny cell of life, where did it come from! and if the grass and trees and plants and life all die after a short while...then no life could live long enough to produce over time billions of different species.
day one.... a blob......slowly that blob changes and 60 yrs later that blob has spawned another blob, the first blob dies..........
the second blob over 60 or 70 yrs spawns another blob, alittle different ...then that blob dies.
aotherwords, the ORIGINAL dies and therefore you are still left with one species.
even your scientist know that the 'virtual particle' is spontaneous and short lived.
The HUP places a limit on the short time that a quantum fluctuation can persist.
Atheism requires the atheist to omit, erase the word 'PURPOSE' from their mind and vocabulary.
Hello godbot

And why do you need to be so facetious about concept you do not understand, that is very childish of you.

The concept and movement of the universe is understood for 13.7 billion years to 10^-34th of a second after the event that caused the universe. To explain that 10^-34th of a second in terms you may understand, take the fasted computer in the world, write down a representation of the clock speed and add about 24 or 25 zeros between the decimal point and the number measured in gigahertz , that’s is a rough and ready representation of the tiny fraction of a second of time.

No one knows what happened before theat 10^-34th of a second, not me, not you, not anyone so it is just useless speculation and vindictiveness to guess that it was done by magic or god or whatever you want to claim.

What is so perfect about meteorites and asteroids hitting the earth?

If the solar system is so perfect please explain the chixulub event

Why if things are so perfect is the moon moving away from the earth?

Why does childhood leukaemia exist?

Are you really that stupid?

The fact is that the solar system is not perfect but you are welcome to lie to yourself as much as you want.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#515611 Jul 2, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
What makes you not believee in god?

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#515612 Jul 2, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, moron, I stated previously I didn't agree with people using information disclosed in Topix to track others down. But it doesn't change the fact you voluntarily disclosed the information and thus made it public knowledge. Perhaps you should study the common law doctrine of contributory negligence.
<quoted text>
It was of sufficient detail to track you down, wasn't it?
<quoted text>
I've read the thread in which the incident occurred.
<quoted text>
What point? We already know you're stupid and don't understand much about the internet.
<quoted text>
Didn't you say you weren't going to discuss this any more, liar? But your lack of self control is both legendary and unsurprising.
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the mistaken impression I take orders from you. Sadly for you, I don't.
<quoted text>
Today alone in this thread you've posted about sin, the devil, your workout routine, TV, homosexuality, God's justice, rebuking sin, immaturity, not caring, "new" earth and "new" heaven, satanic people, Mormons and their magic underwear, your misconceptions regarding sexual orientation, feces, Adam and Eve and Lucifer, taking comfort in your belief others are going to hell, immorality, salvation, the ACLU and children's books, quibbling over another poster's spelling, your attendance at Raymond Walters College in the 1970's, and the circumstances of your real world identity being discovered. There wasn't really a single one of your posts that could be characterized as discussing the actual topic of the thread.
So when you can practice what you preach, perhaps you'll have a point. But not before.
Generic information can be tracked down by ANYone if they are so wicked minded.

i gave NO detailed info.
NONE.
it was UNcovered by creeps and sicko's.
and misused.

you think you can blame me for others actions? you are being stupid.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#515613 Jul 2, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. I would have pegged you for a catcher.
probley because you are always way out there in left field........

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#515614 Jul 2, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
Hello Atheists..........
hey if your religion of atheism leads you to believe the earth and life has been here for billions of years..........how come this is 2012?
and i wonder if you could explain how a giant explosion in space.... and space is nothingness...
could create not only earth, and all the life and intelligent life upon it, but generate from that explosion, an entire solar system that lined itself up PERFECTLY to all work together without missing a beat?
how did the planets and sun and moon and earth all know what position to take and maintain?
and since nothing on earth is eternal, meaning everything has a fairly short life span, how on earth did BILLIONS of different species come to be by the way of one tiny itty-bitty organism that was generated from an explosion in space,(nothingness)... matter from nothingness?
POOOOOF you have a tiny cell of life, where did it come from! and if the grass and trees and plants and life all die after a short while...then no life could live long enough to produce over time billions of different species.
day one.... a blob......slowly that blob changes and 60 yrs later that blob has spawned another blob, the first blob dies..........
the second blob over 60 or 70 yrs spawns another blob, alittle different ...then that blob dies.
aotherwords, the ORIGINAL dies and therefore you are still left with one species.
even your scientist know that the 'virtual particle' is spontaneous and short lived.
The HUP places a limit on the short time that a quantum fluctuation can persist.
Atheism requires the atheist to omit, erase the word 'PURPOSE' from their mind and vocabulary.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I have a special place for this post.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#515615 Jul 2, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have evidence, movies for example some demon going into melt down because someone mentioned jesus?
How about or a sworn affidavit? No.
Well then how about hearsay? You know someone who says their brother knows someone who met someone in a pub that says apparently demons tremble.
This is what you call true? Ok, never mind
thats pretty much what the HOLY scriptures are, sworn affidavits.
eye witness testimonys given ON RECORD.
and perserved for ALL time so mankind CAN know.

"You believe that there is one God. You do well. even the demons believe and tremble!" James 2:19

we have the word of James and also Jesus who confronted satan face to face.

so yes i have proof........the WRITTEN testimony of those who knew first hand.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#515616 Jul 2, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why be complacent when judgment and slander are so much more fun, right?
bitterness is self destructive.

why are you so bitter? men love the darkness because they can HIDE what they are doing...

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#515617 Jul 2, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
you either live in California, or Canada.
you are probley a pimplyfaced teenager with abuse issues.
when did you decide you hated God?
Ha ha ha ha. Wrong on all counts, but please, do go on.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#515618 Jul 2, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's not a lie. We need heifers like you for the big barbecue. Surprise!
were you abused?

what kind of parents did you have?

something is clearly wrong with you.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#515619 Jul 2, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindergarten
you sicko.
CHILDREN should NOT be taught ADULT issuses.
anyone who thinks CHILDREN should be taught ADULT issues (sex) are perverts and sicko's.
CHILDREN do not have the brain compasity to reason out ADULT issues, that is why they are CHILDREN.
they should be dealing with matters on a CHILDS level.
such as reading, writing, math, and recess, and fairytales and finger painting and games.......NOT homosexuality.
but the agenda is, get the early and sway the world to the dark side.
Virgin births are for kids. "Mommy, what's a virgin?"
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

#515620 Jul 2, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
tis true! even the demons in hell tremble at the very mention of Jesus name.
You either read this somewhere and believe it to be true or you must know this first hand.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#515621 Jul 2, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad you say? Then why does it seem you're ready to break out the bubbly when you think others are going to hell?
That's why you'll be another fundie on the barbie.
why is it when something is explained to you that you don't 'get it' or understand it?

i am not happy you are going to hell.
if i didn't care that you were lost and hell bound, i wouldn't of bothered telling you that GOD is the answer ....

what i am happy about is that GOD is 'just' and faithful to keep His promises.

I am happy that God will do what He says He will do which is to cast every person who rejects Him into the lake of fire.
and rid the earth of sin and wicked people.

for that reason i am happy.
but i am not happy you will stupidly and foolishly choose to spend your eternity suffering in hell.

but your free will is met with consequence.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#515622 Jul 2, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
were you abused?
what kind of parents did you have?
something is clearly wrong with you.
http://www.google.com/url...

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#515623 Jul 2, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I have a special place for this post.
then by all means put it there.........because it is apparent you can't meet the challenge of it.

LOL
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

#515624 Jul 2, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
Hello Atheists..........
I did not read all of your post, because I really know that you don't really want an answer. You have been provided answers many times, you chose to ignore them.

So it is time you stop being deceitful, stop trying to bait people here. Deceit is lying. This does not conform to the high moral standard that you pretend to have.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#515625 Jul 2, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello godbot
And why do you need to be so facetious about concept you do not understand, that is very childish of you.
The concept and movement of the universe is understood for 13.7 billion years to 10^-34th of a second after the event that caused the universe. To explain that 10^-34th of a second in terms you may understand, take the fasted computer in the world, write down a representation of the clock speed and add about 24 or 25 zeros between the decimal point and the number measured in gigahertz , that’s is a rough and ready representation of the tiny fraction of a second of time.
No one knows what happened before theat 10^-34th of a second, not me, not you, not anyone so it is just useless speculation and vindictiveness to guess that it was done by magic or god or whatever you want to claim.
What is so perfect about meteorites and asteroids hitting the earth?
If the solar system is so perfect please explain the chixulub event
Why if things are so perfect is the moon moving away from the earth?
Why does childhood leukaemia exist?
Are you really that stupid?
The fact is that the solar system is not perfect but you are welcome to lie to yourself as much as you want.
'godbot'? how atheistic of you.
no one knows huh?
has an asteroid every taken the earth out? cause here we still are
dearheart, IF the moon was moving away from the earth or if the sun were to vary just a tad, we would burn up or freeze to death.
the perfection lies in the FACT the distance of both sustain life
on earth. why is that?
why does desease exist? because life exists, and SIN exists.
sin makes room for desease to flourish. just because innocent
people die from deseases doesn't mean sin isn't the underlying cause. a drunk could hit a car of innocent kids and kill them
what did the kids do wrong? NOTHING.
but the sin of the drunk caused it.
sin exists.
good and evil exist.
are you really this stupid?
you better KNOW the solar system is perfect otherwise you couldn't survive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Here For Now 619,795
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Rider on the Storm 31,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 687,439
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 3 hr Neil_Hines 3
More from around the web