|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you are bad.
and not in a good way either.
how about you NOT concern yourself with what i choose to say.
you row your boat and i will row mine.
Oh, the irony. And another meter bites the dust.

How about you not concern yourself with what *I* or anyone else chooses to say, hypocrite?

I'll row my boat, and you go sink and drown in yours.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that "branches which do not bear fruit are good for nothing but to be cast into the fire"
Referring to those innocent Egyptian children that God supposedly slaughtered? Why did God create them in the first place then? In order to gratuitously kill them later? And you not only respect this deity, but worship it? Yikes.

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i am much more compassionate than you are.
It doesn't show in anything you write here.
i'm not an enabler, but i'm an interventionist, encouraging people to turn from antagonism against our Maker and bear fruit worthy of repentance.
what are you doing to help people escape destruction?
Encouraging critical thought, thereby keeping people from the toxin of religion.

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if hetrosexuality was wrong, i'd repent of it. in fact i did for several years until i got married.
And then proceeded to creepily stalk every female on Topix. How Christian of you. It's downright inspiring.
here's a lil info for ya: some peoples lives don't revolve around sex!
Why do you feel the need to tell me that? I'm celibate, remember?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone said that in your specific honor they will dance naked around a bonfire and sacrifice a goat, a chicken and 3 small mice, all to let you know that they send you the "Best of wishes" you wouldn't take offense to that?
How about if a wiccan conjurs up a spell that will show you a more clear picture of the world around you to help rid you of your religious yoke. Would you take offense ot that? Why or why not? They are only doing it to send you "Best Wishes" in their own way.
"Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power but absolute power is corrupt only in the hands of the absolutely faithful."
-Anonymous-
FYI, I have neighbors who sacrifice goats and chickens to their favorite deity. It's gross, but as long as they aren't killing my pet, my kid or smoking up the inside of my house I don't give a crap what is going on *inside* their heads. Nobody can *wish* me to death, duh. A threat of *spell casting* is laughable and I find it only insulting in the minds of the delusional who think, or are hoping, that it will manifest in some sort of harm to the object of their hatred. Boooots was suggesting that someone else wishing him well was insulting, when that is "not" what the person intended. I think it is a small, petty person who finds offense in others wishing him well. But then, he IS one of those people who hopes for a future where he can prevent people from thinking as they choose. Orwell's Thought Police must have made a huge impression on his wee mind.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct that many die and many are healed, however you are only making up the part about many having been healed by prayer, because, even if that were something that actually happens, there is no way of proving that the person was healed because of prayer, rather than some other factor. We know from research and studies that prayer has no record of being able to heal anything, so at the best, the healing by prayer explanation can only be wishful thinking.
<quoted text>
The fact is, I wanted the dude to pay, and he hung himself in his cell with a bed sheet. Had he and his friends not broken into my home and had he not tried to kill my dog, he would be alive and well today. It's his fault.
<quoted text>
No you haven't; you're just lying for your jesus cause again.
<quoted text>
You're full of shit. The efficacy of "prayer" is, for all intents and purposes, zero. Evolution, on the other hand, is backed up by fossil records and hard science. I understand your need to hate that.
<quoted text>
No you can't.
<quoted text>
Says the clown who bases all of his beliefs on his buybull.
Has your god healed any amputees lately? Has anyone re-grown a lost limb through prayer? I'm betting you will lie again for your jesus cause by saying "yes."
https://www.google.com/search...

Maybe it is buried in one of the back pages. Maybe.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.express.co.uk/posts /view/328927/Dementia-caused-b y-stressful-lifestyle
Topix atheists, take note. Particularly the lezbeans.
Too much angst is bad for the head.
http://www.leconcombre.com/concpost/us/postca...
It has come to my attention that you are on oxygen and you are *still* a heavy smoker? And *you* insult *MY* intelligence?!?

ROFLMPAO!!!!!!!!!!

How many kinds of fucking stupid *ARE* you? Do you order it through Amazon and have it delivered to you via UPS, or do you buy in in bulk off the shelves at Costco??

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMPAO!!!!!!!!!!

When you're choking to death on your own lung butter--as you snatch your rattling last breaths with deep-sea diver sounds, as Ian Anderson so eloquently put it--I do hope you'll think of me; because the last thing you will see in your mind's eye is me laughing at you, you dumb fuck.

So mote it be.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:.. first and foremost, writers are humble. The trick is, don't exhibit a big ego ..
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, they are not.
.. to become effective, a writer must be willing to accept criticism. Humility soon follows ..

.. any artist will tell you, "You must take self out of the equation." ..

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

The Ban plays on wrote:
<quoted text>....
As you say, they are afraid to do the will of God.
Why should anyone be afraid of something that does not exist?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a scientist. You are not. Lily the aborter's understanding of science is much, much better than yours.
Case closed.
<quoted text>
You are not a human being.
You pretend to be one.
What you are is a narcissistic, autofellating pile of pig shit.
Maybe you should have tried to overcome your obsession with the auto stuff before you ruined your health...

http://geektyrant.com/storage/post-images/ugl...

Please stop promoting something that causes so much misery for its practitioners.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

The Ban plays on wrote:
<quoted text>So, incest and bestiality are cool with you?
They obviously were with your parents.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. first and foremost, writers are humble. The trick is, don't exhibit a big ego ..
<quoted text>
.. to become effective, a writer must be willing to accept criticism. Humility soon follows ..
.. any artist will tell you, "You must take self out of the equation." ..
As soon as you critique another's work you've put yourself in it.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
And then proceeded to creepily stalk every female on Topix. How Christian of you. It's downright inspiring.
<quoted text>
Why do you feel the need to tell me that? I'm celibate, remember?
He's never stalked me.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

The Ban plays on wrote:
<quoted text>It won't. Florida passed their initiative in 2008 and gay marriages were banned. The ban plays on.......43 states and counting. 7 more to go.
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Only a matter of time before the Neandertals die off.
Oh, and since you seem to have an interest in music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I saw on Fox News yesterday--I think it was on O'Reilly, as he was doing a commentary on atheism in America--a poll they took; 67% of those questioned said they would vote for an atheist presidential candidate.

Oo-rah.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Brother Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to hold the above opinion as valid, thatís your right, but how do you justify saying this when you also said the following?
<quoted text>
Would you agree that hypocrisy works both ways?
That's called payback for calling me stupid numerous times. Call it hypocrisy if you want you. I don't care. There are no victims here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It has come to my attention that you are on oxygen and you are *still* a heavy smoker? And *you* insult *MY* intelligence?!?
ROFLMPAO!!!!!!!!!!
How many kinds of fucking stupid *ARE* you? Do you order it through Amazon and have it delivered to you via UPS, or do you buy in in bulk off the shelves at Costco??
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMPAO!!!!!!!!!!
When you're choking to death on your own lung butter--as you snatch your rattling last breaths with deep-sea diver sounds, as Ian Anderson so eloquently put it--I do hope you'll think of me; because the last thing you will see in your mind's eye is me laughing at you, you dumb fuck.
So mote it be.
No, I am not on oxygen, but wouldn't hurt. My last blood oxygen a couple of months ago was 94%. They said it was pretty good for someone with emphysema.

I have choked several times on my own lung butter. Something I live with every minute of the day. Not once have you even crossed my mind. If it did, and it was the last breath I did take, well, we will just have to see what happens.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

The Ban plays on wrote:
<quoted text>It won't. Florida passed their initiative in 2008 and gay marriages were banned. The ban plays on.......43 states and counting. 7 more to go.
<quoted text>
I saw on Fox News yesterday--I think it was on O'Reilly, as he was doing a commentary on atheism in America--a poll they took; 67% of those questioned said they would vote for an atheist presidential candidate.
Oo-rah.
Hah.

Progress...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as you critique another's work you've put yourself in it.
.. people who critique are usually pretentious ..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Sure. Money, power, status, greed, arrogance, and more. All of these things and more are "God" to many people. If, however, you are referring to the creator of the universe, I can only say that if you deny the existence of God, there is no way anyone can prove to you that there is a God. You are the one who has to open your heart and mind to the possibility of the presence of and the reality of God the Creator.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
SD/aka English 101 can't write or think well. Since his message is vomitous, it's enjoyable to make fun of his poor writing and his pretense to writing.
I'm sure it's quite cruel of me and not very mentally healthy.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This is Topix, NOT English Composition 101! Get over it. You only pick at the grammar of those who oppose you so that makes your biased critique worthless.
Well, that's another 30 seconds I'll never get back!
XD
Stop blaming others for your choice to come here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

513 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min JudgeNJury 257,110
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Krackerjacks 115,731
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min jack 461
GMO foods and you! 21 min Hidingfromyou 17
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min Hidingfromyou 93,888
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min June VanDerMark 533,781
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 34 min andet1987 457
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••