Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#509219 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Al, I know you're not a tranny, you do play one on Halloween though.
I was half man and half woman one year...also, a French Maid, a 'slut',(funny word)..
Dracula, Frankensteins wife, and a bunch of grapes... so you can "dress up", and have fun and not be a tranny.
Oh, and I was a medieval maiden too.I haven't dressed up in awhile,
maybe this year, do you have any suggestions?(:
Well Halloween was fun that night but the heels killed me. How do women do it?

You could dress up as a hot beer maiden. St Pauli Gir?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#509220 Jun 11, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I just happen to be from a family who do not gain a lot of weight in general. I wondered at the time why I was sharing that evidence, but I think I sort of got into showing my prejudice towards obesity, and just wanted to make sure that nobody might thing that I am obese, and putting down my own kind. If you have seen some of my photos on here, some taken this past winter, it is quite clear I am quite thin. In fact my wife said to me either today or last evening that she didn't realize how much my ribs are showing.
I am not aware of having feminine hormone issues, though thanks for raising that possibility. As for the colon issue, that was the result of a severely and extremely painful bowel obstruction, the very exact same condition that killed my one brother at 18 months in 1963, and my grandfather at 79 in 1965. My grandfather did have the operation too, but much too late and being only probably about 120 lbs did not have many resources to fight off infection and he very quickly got pneumonia and died within a few days.
It seems that colons may be genetically weak in my family. I unlike most people still have the same length of colon, as average, remaining after losing 2 3/4 feet, because as it turned out, not previously known, I had that much extra colon in the first place, which in itself may have contributed to the obstruction, since it had to make one more circuit of my abdomen that most people's don't.
Interesting. You are genetically disposed to have extra space to store your head. Must be nice and comfy up there, perhaps why you take it out so seldom.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#509221 Jun 11, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>So now I'm a tranny? You are certainly whacked. How can I be a transmission? You've got a misfire in those cylinders of yours troll!!
I sympathize with you Al.

I had a problem with my SMG tranny, remember?

But I got it fixed. Hydraulic motor issue.

I love my tranny.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#509222 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Booots, your disappointment is meaningless and your tear reference is just dumb. Please save your tears for life altering events, I am not impresses and it only makes you look desperate and weak.
God is God
walk is walk
tree is tree
book is book
man is man
woman is woman
I am not here to convince you of anything, however you are free to try to convince me of the outlandish claims of alleged falsehoods in the Bible.
Please correct yourself, I see no signs of you being reasonable, however God is God is quite reasonable.
You stated that the Bible was proven to not be scientific, that is a lie and unreasonable.
You said that you don't have to be born again to be a Christian, Jesus says different in Matthews and says that you must be born again. Your claim is again unreasonable.
You need to reconcile your understanding of reasonable.
God is God. Look up the definition and it defines itself. If you choose not to believe that God is God, that is a whole other issue.
Funny, the foundation of your position and most atheists is this, evolution origin and speciation is science. It is not ironic that evolution rose out of the religion of secular humanism.
That is absurd and unreasonable.
I don't believe that I have ever made reference for or against the Bible being scientific, but rather I stated that science has made a lot of findings that has proved beyond doubt that some parts of the Bible, considered by fundamentalists as absolutely true, are in fact not true at all. One of these is the sstory ofNoah and the Flood, but that one has been debated so much here before that it is borning for even me to repeat the points - some have been made in the past few days by others here.

The worldwide Flood never occurred after the earth was inhabited by man and other living creatures, and the events that were described in the Bible were impossible anyway. The could not happen, nor did they happen.

“"Look deep into my eye"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#509223 Jun 11, 2012
atheists_worst_nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Doctor-
Brother Marine and Al actually get along very well as thread mates. Shall I call BM on the phone as he is known in these parts and ask him to log on? Before I started posting here, BM filled me in on who was who and how they related to each other. "Sharing intel" is what he called it. It didn't take long for me to see how right he was. He specifically asked me to be respectful of Al Garcia, boooots, Happy Lesbo, Rocco, and Wilderide, as he has the utmost respect for them as fellow human beings even though he disagrees with them on God.
That's the problem I think you're having here. You're viewing atheists as enemies. When you view people as enemies you're forgetting that they are human. Why would you do that? They ain't exactly saints, but then again, we aren't either. I'm as antagonistic as a pit-bull with a bone at times, but that doesn't mean that I see atheists as enemies. I may not respect what they did to my friend, but I don't hate them. My purpose here is to call out "BULLSHIT!" on atheist excuses.
Hey, hold on one minute! I have a pit and I will let you know he is the sweetest thing in the world, just don't play with him too hard. Lol Seriously, there are many atheists on here I have come to like,they are very nice people, they are not the enemy, that's why I hate when the fighting starts, I really do
like a lot of people on here, and hate the name calling.(:

Long Beach, CA

#509224 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I'm Italian and I grew up eating lots of pasta, and more pasta, and then pasta fagioli..and home made Italian bread. But
I never had candy, and could have ice cream once a week. I rarely
had meat and potatoes and didn't know what gravy was, except when I went to my friends houses.
We went swimming every day, rode our bikes or walked. Played baseball and jumped rope, played all the street games til late at night, I only had two friends that were heavy. So, if you are really active you burn it off, I'd love to have that energy today!(: I still walk, and love to swim, stopped jogging a long time ago
since it's not good for you, but the key is to eat slow and move!
A couple other tips:

Never eat standing up.

Cut your food into very small pieces.

Eat slowly.

Long Beach, CA

#509225 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was half man and half woman one year...also, a French Maid, a 'slut',(funny word)..
Dracula, Frankensteins wife, and a bunch of grapes... so you can "dress up", and have fun and not be a tranny.
How about a rose without a thorn?

Location hidden

#509226 Jun 11, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Well Halloween was fun that night but the heels killed me. How do women do it?
You could dress up as a hot beer maiden. St Pauli Gir?
No, I hate beer! Maybe I'll go as Bambi?..

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#509227 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I'm Italian and I grew up eating lots of pasta, and more pasta, and then pasta fagioli..and home made Italian bread. But
I never had candy, and could have ice cream once a week. I rarely
had meat and potatoes and didn't know what gravy was, except when I went to my friends houses.
We went swimming every day, rode our bikes or walked. Played baseball and jumped rope, played all the street games til late at night, I only had two friends that were heavy. So, if you are really active you burn it off, I'd love to have that energy today!(: I still walk, and love to swim, stopped jogging a long time ago
since it's not good for you, but the key is to eat slow and move!
Oh I grew up on home grown garden veggies, lots of meat and potatoes. Like you...though...we got up bright and early and hit the fields and mountains...played outside till dark. Kids today don't do that...they lay on a computer...and lately, I'm seeing just how unhealthy that can be. I love to swim too, can't walk and jog much, as I have arthritis in my ankles, but I do try to be active.

Location hidden

#509228 Jun 11, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple other tips:
Never eat standing up.
Cut your food into very small pieces.
Eat slowly.
Thanks Catcher, and I did catch that by the way!(:

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#509229 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Aura, did you locate my decoder yet? Al said you had it, and I need it, please return it. ASAP!(:
I'm decoding stuff right now... but I think this dang thing needs battery's or something. he he heh

#509230 Jun 11, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sympathize with you Al.
I had a problem with my SMG tranny, remember?
But I got it fixed. Hydraulic motor issue.
I love my tranny.
Ahahahahaha !!!!!

Location hidden

#509231 Jun 11, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a rose without a thorn?
Okay, I love roses but I'm a terrible seamstress ,do you sew?

“I am who I am”

Since: Jun 11

Upstate NY

#509232 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect to boooots, but he needs to go to yahoo answers and debate with 13-14 year old. Even they might make him cry and that is sad.
Sir Dr, how can you say "no disrespect to boooots" and then follow up with such insults? One point I've always stressed on here is the willingness to exhibit compassion towards those we disagree with. I tried the antagonistic route for a while and it doesn't work for me. My buddy Nightmare seems to have a natural talent for it but that's his own style. If you ask anyone here who knows how long I've been posting, I believe even my adversaries would admit that I try to be compassionate and understanding as Christians should. I'm not always successful, but I try. My rule of thumb with non-believers is this:

I point out the words Jesus said to the adulteress:

Jesus stood up and said to her,“Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?” She said,“No one, Lord.” And Jesus said,“Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”
(John 8:10-11 ESV)

I offer only Christian advice, that you may learn compassion.

Hello to everyone.

#509233 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I hate beer! Maybe I'll go as Bambi?..
Can I be your thumper?!?

“Rising”

Milky Way

#509234 Jun 11, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>So now I'm a tranny? You are certainly whacked. How can I be a transmission? You've got a misfire in those cylinders of yours troll!!
I think he meant you was a girly man, but you don't look too girlyfied to me , you don't even wear falsies . ha ha hah!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#509235 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, hold on one minute! I have a pit and I will let you know he is the sweetest thing in the world, just don't play with him too hard. Lol Seriously, there are many atheists on here I have come to like,they are very nice people, they are not the enemy, that's why I hate when the fighting starts, I really do
like a lot of people on here, and hate the name calling.(:
I have nothin' against pits, although I prefer Border Collies, myself...

And I try like fun to avoid the noisy bits. Sometimes I fail...

“Rising”

Milky Way

#509236 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be Al's Dominatrix while he is going through his transformation . ROFLMAO! PS tell her to shave he he heh

Long Beach, CA

#509237 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Catcher, and I did catch that by the way!(:
I thought you would.

You're always on the ball.

Location hidden

#509238 Jun 11, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Can I be your thumper?!?
Sure, bring cawwots...(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Robert F 595,967
dirty gay skype 4 min hrny46 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min waaasssuuup 5,814
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 40,689
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 100,732
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 31 min WRM4 363
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 34 min Legendary Karma 444,172
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr -Alan S Shole- 781
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Qu_innocence 612,600
More from around the web