Prove there's a god.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#508483 Jun 9, 2012
Silent__________Assassin wrote:
<quoted text>I am not denying that many have evidence of the law of gravity. I am simply stating that you have not provided any evidence of the law. It is the fact that you refuse the demonstration which is evidence of your blatant mimicking of other people's experiments.
I accept that hearsay evidence and other people's writings are acceptable, you are the on questioning hearsay. I believe the scientists who say that if you jump from the Empire State building, nothing to break your fall, no parachute, you will likely die. That is belief, I also know that strong wind could blow the person into the New York harbor and they survive. Many things could possibly happen.
I am telling you, that you do not have any evidence of the law of gravity, which does not come from some one else. For me or any one else to jump, still would leave you without the direct evidence yourself. You will not take the testimony of Christians in matters of God, I just don't see why you continue to accept the testimony of people in matters of science.
Why is 1+1 =2, 1+0=1, 1x1=1, 1x0=0, 1/1=1 and 0/1=1 but
1/0 =impossible or undefined?
Can you explain these things without the aid of another and using their proof?
They are not belief if the evidence is repeatable at anytime by any one. This is the case with the law of gravity F=Gm1m2/d2 it can be observed at work in celestial mechanics at any time.

For your God, not so much, nothing at all, in fact.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#508484 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>You have no evidence of man evolving over time, it is not biblical. As discussed earlier evolution is not breeding. allele frequency, natural selection, migration, mutation nor genetic drift. These are things that effect and change the makeup of an environment, they do not make new species or change species. No link evolves into ape and man, no fish evolves into a bird, and no man evolves from one eye to two eyes, or arm in face to arms from shoulders. The problem is interpreting was is and then trying to make it into something that never was.
Great, you're a reader of Kent Ham, that obvious fraud is barely laughable, he's so pitiful it's amazing he can manage to tie his shoes.
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

#508485 Jun 9, 2012
Silent__________Ass ass in wrote:
<quoted text>Show us the contradictions after you have read it.
The problem is your lack, but with science it contradicts itself and becomes flawed and failed. When science takes H302 and tries to make water it errs. Science can call that chemical formula water all it wants and get other scientists to agree, but it will never be water. That is the inerracny of evolution and the inevitavble failed. Breeding, genetic drift, allele frequency and natural selection have nothing to do with evolution origin and evolviing species. Neither does putting animals in a cage and then calling the altered and manipulated behaviors natural.
"When science takes H302 and tries to make water it errs."

When does science do this?

Are you sure it is science that does this?

It might just be your home schooling that makes you think science does this.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#508486 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>Not only are you at the back of the class, you are in the corner with the pointy hat. The problem with nucleic acids are an evolution problem, not a God problem. Funny how your group often tries to shift the holes in your theories to the other side of the table. We already had one person admit that evolution theory has given up on evolution origin, and admitted that evolution starts in the middle of the story without an answer for a beginning or end.
You are made up of non-living matter, organized into colonies or colonies of living matter.
lightbeamrider

Fargo, ND

#508487 Jun 9, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
She said the buybull which is your god.
Isaiah 11:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
So riddle me this:
What has four corners Fatman?
Psalm 103:12 ''As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.''

North and South have fixed points on a spinning globe. East and west have no fixed points.
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

#508488 Jun 9, 2012
Silent__________Ass ass in wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you at the back of the class, you are in the corner with the pointy hat. The problem with nucleic acids are an evolution problem, not a God problem. Funny how your group often tries to shift the holes in your theories to the other side of the table. We already had one person admit that evolution theory has given up on evolution origin, and admitted that evolution starts in the middle of the story without an answer for a beginning or end.
I tried but I cannot help you and your other aliases with your reading comphrehension problem.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#508490 Jun 9, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe man was ready made...but I also believe things to evolve over time.

You're so sweet and precious, but will you leave the hard sciency stuff to others?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#508491 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>Still, with all the alleged contradictions, YOU can't find one. It must be a secret.
You prefer Zap, some one known creature became you and an ape, but in all the so-called evolving not one mammal species can produce with another species.
That's part of the definition of species.
Answer this: If man and ape had the same mom and dad, how can man and ape can't produce sexually if they have intercourse??????????
Begging the question.

And there are so many biblical contradictions, I don't know why you bother to deny it.
http://www.evilbible.com/Biblical%20Contradic...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#508492 Jun 9, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>First, what you are saying is subjective. In most cases, you have decided where the bigotry lies.
So, are you talking about gays who are bigoted against lesbians or gays who are bigoted against transsexuals and/or blacks? Or, are you talking about apartheid in South Africa and them still having the idea that blacks are a second class citizen, bigotry. Maybe, you mean the Japanese in general who are racist against all other Asians.
If not, maybe it is your opinion, especially when you mention sexual orientation. Darn that bigotry against pedophiles and zoophiliacs. Yes, don't get me wrong, bigotry can exist against any group, but I know that much is hype.
You see, this is what I mean. For instance, those who believe in God, say Truth signed in and Al Garcia, they are not on opposite sides but the same side. So, in H Lesbo's camp you find both groups.
See, you contradict yourself. What you say is like a failed student who says that 1+1 is not 2, because I can't that answer. You assume that your search is conclusion. Many explorers believed that Columbus was nuts when he said that he could sail around the world. What is never told is this, many Asian and African explorers had already done it, and if they had been in Europe they would have said that it is a fact because we have done it. The scoffers who had tried would still not believe.
Belief is a thing all of itself.
My nephew is genius level, but he did not do good in school. He passed his exit exam in the 10th grade, so he just passed time. When he was 21 and after he had successfully started and ran 2 businesses, he went to college. He was like, why did no one tell me that learning was so exhilarating. Before, he had no use, because he thought he knew it all.
Let me help you. If I spend a week in Alaska and I have this amazing time and experience and I tell you that it is impossible to find this experience anywhere in the world. I tell step by step the process, but you think to yourself Hawaii might be better. If you have experienced neither, you then ask a person who has spent a week in Hawaii and he says that it sucked.
If you never go to either, you only have a subjective interpretation of the experiences. What if you do not believe even the details of the experiences, which is only your choice.
Yes, God can be proven and He often reveals Himself to individuals but you can only know if you believe and then it happens.
I remember when I was younger, people would have a contact high from acid. No hit was taken, but the imprint of the experience would come forward and they would have the experience. I know for a fact that what I experienced and saw was cars leaving a trail that I could see after they had already left. You may believe in that concept, thinking how science works, when mass enters space, but you have no clue until you see and experience it.
I think that it is very important that we not evaluate other people's reality, based on our own. I challenge you to spend a week in New Orleans around people who practice voodoo and their rituals or a week in India entwined with Hindu gods.
Right now here on this forum, there are pagan/wiccans who will swear by some spells and their gods. This is "prove there's a god", but no one askes Kaitlin about witches and those gods.
so

you never did come down from that last acid trip.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#508494 Jun 9, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Buy-bull indicates the earth is flat. Do you believe the earth is flat?

When the bible thumpers get finished it probably will be?

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#508497 Jun 9, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Aura, thatsba cast replica of bones. If there were DNA samples from real bones that proved these bones were fact something other than perhaps a man or ape it would much easier for to accept this theory. Right now...all we have are bones. I think a lot of guessing and hoping goes on when it comes to some finds.
http://www.eva.mpg.de/neandertal/press/pressk...

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#508499 Jun 9, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
I missed all the fun.
<pout>
me too!:(

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#508501 Jun 9, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
We both know that Sir Doc is searching - desperately - to be controlled. He wants to give up his freedom of choice. He wants a woman to control his sexuality to be fulfilled.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. perhaps we should page YD ??..
you need be appointed a judge

that there is justice

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#508503 Jun 9, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
me too!:(
Well I was waist high in it!

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#508504 Jun 9, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
She said the buybull which is your god.
Isaiah 11:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
So riddle me this:
What has four corners Fatman?
A sphere. We have been through this before.

A tetrahedron produces 4 corners within a sphere, or without. 4 even corners.

A sphere is strictly a mathematical construct. They can not exist in the physical world. There is no "depth" to the circumference. A 3D SPHERICAL object would be a ball.

A tetrahedron with its legs running tangent to a ball gives 4 points from which the entire ball can be observed. That is the minimum amount of viewing stations that can be done from.

“I speak my mind”

#508505 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>Well, Christians do not have to do this. They have an infallible word of God as an accurate measure of all. The problem is when Christians think that they know better than God and they think things like, God may not have known as much as the primitive science of the 21st century that we are confined to.
Actually, a lot of Christians completely refuse to believe anything science has to say, and personally, I think that's just insecurity on their part. I Firmly believe in God, but I'm not so foolish as to say science hasn't made some amazing finds and has some awesome theories. I don't agree with every theory science has thoerized..specially those that contradict the bible, but I think to refute science all in the name of God only reveals ignorance of both.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#508507 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>Whatever. Bye.
Did you know, that all the atoms in your body were made in a star, a non-living machine that cooks atoms. Your body is also made up of the matter you eat. Matter is not living.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#508508 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>Wow, you are confused. If you read the book of Daniel, you would know that he was referring to spiritual kingdoms with principalities and powers. This is what the Bible means by principalities and powers in HIGH places. Wise acre, so what form do you think that satan came in, physical or spiritual and do you think that they simply went on a one week hike??????????
According to the bible, rabbits chew their cud.

*snicker*....*snicker*.... BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!Q!!!!! !!!
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

#508509 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>I never heard of a buybull, it must be where you get your lack of reasoning from.
I am not going to let you get away that easily.

What has four corners?

Answer or concede defeat!

“I speak my mind”

#508510 Jun 9, 2012
<quoted text>You have no evidence of man evolving over time, it is not biblical. As discussed earlier evolution is not breeding. allele frequency, natural selection, migration, mutation nor genetic drift. These are things that effect and change the makeup of an environment, they do not make new species or change species. No link evolves into ape and man, no fish evolves into a bird, and no man evolves from one eye to two eyes, or arm in face to arms from shoulders. The problem is interpreting was is and then trying to make it into something that never was.
I didn't say man evolved over time. Re-read my post. I said...I believe man was ready made...but I do believe "things" evolve over time. Sounds like we pretty much see this the same, based on the rest of your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 650,332
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 14 min Brian_G 37
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 16 min Just Think 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min Neville Thompson 44,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min Buck Crick 445,917
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 28 min Neville Thompson 443
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Buck Crick 56,062
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web