Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#503805 May 24, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
It is remarkable how SO MANY of the "atheists", and some "pagans", on here emphasize the ills of Middle Ages Christianity. Regardless that Christianity has evolved so much since, and in fact has become the basis of progressive humanism and the universal rights of man.
s?
Sure thing bub.

Evolved to priests molesting the children under their trust.

I guess that's evolution you can believe in.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#503806 May 24, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
It is remarkable how SO MANY of the "atheists", and some "pagans", on here emphasize the ills of Middle Ages Christianity. Regardless that Christianity has evolved so much since, and in fact has become the basis of progressive humanism and the universal rights of man.
Yet they keep going back to the Middle Ages.
Why is this?
Why would Christianity need to evolve at all, presuming that it was formulated by a perfect and omnipotent deity with an objective moral code? Does God change? Why should it's ideology then, or does God accommodate itself to human custom?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#503807 May 24, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Christians rarely do this. Presumably it's due to a lack of confidence in God to perform it's function, similar to the fact that Christians don't rely purely on prayer.
which part(s) of "judge not lest YOU be judged" don't you understand???

San Francisco

#503808 May 24, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
which part(s) of "judge not lest YOU be judged" don't you understand???
Did you read my post at all?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#503809 May 24, 2012
look at everything. the earth the stars, you. that is proof. the earth did not create it's self or the stars or you. everything a has a creator. just like humans made cars, houses, the internet. everything has a creator. God is spirit humans cant see spirit just like you cant see wind. just because you cant see it does not mean it's not real. God is beyond our earthly mind. you have to be his believers to understand it otherwise you will belong to the 666 spirit and only understand worldly things which are temp.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#503811 May 24, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Dude.... The hat is practically across the street from my house here in Rancho. Those pastrami sandwiches are still awesome as ever. I literally did the happy dance when they opened it here 4 years ago!!!
Cool man yeah ...yummy ^^ he he heh.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#503812 May 24, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not.

That, or he didn't understand it.

Since: Sep 08

Alamosa, CO

#503813 May 24, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
&fe ature=related

Hot pastrami.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#503814 May 24, 2012
This could be coincidental and wishful thinking to say that the Sun Wukong story is related to the brain again. Sun Wukong is the ego. Sun Wukong learns the techniques of cloud traveling and transformation in school is about his ID traveling and transforming while he was in school. Other students were splitting rock, blowing air and shooting fire, and that may relates to doing science.

The heaven is the place of happiness in the brain. Hell is the place of unhappiness in the brain. The sea is high brain activity. Earth is earth, relating to being real. The rod is the dick. After a period of partying he went to hell.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#503815 May 24, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out and visit sometime. My treat to the hat.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#503816 May 24, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Come out and visit sometime. My treat to the hat.
Hey great, thanks Al.

Did everybody see that?

Al's treating the gang!!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#503817 May 24, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey great, thanks Al.
Did everybody see that?
Al's treating the gang!!
I thought you were in the air!!! Ok gang! It's on me then! May I recommend the chili cheese fries! The pastrami is way overflowing, that's why they give you a freakin fork!!:)

San Francisco

#503818 May 24, 2012
blackchocolate100 wrote:
look at everything. the earth the stars, you. that is proof. the earth did not create it's self or the stars or you. everything a has a creator. just like humans made cars, houses, the internet. everything has a creator. God is spirit humans cant see spirit just like you cant see wind. just because you cant see it does not mean it's not real. God is beyond our earthly mind. you have to be his believers to understand it otherwise you will belong to the 666 spirit and only understand worldly things which are temp.
That's right, just look around and it's obvious that Amun-Ra is responsible. Why are people so blind?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#503819 May 24, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - which is why i said what i did.

you were turning on others what Christ meant for each individual to apply to themselves.

super ironic/hypocritical, isn't it?;)

San Francisco

#503820 May 24, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes - which is why i said what i did.
you were turning on others what Christ meant for each individual to apply to themselves.
super ironic/hypocritical, isn't it?;)
Wow, you got that wrong? Really? Let's look at that again:

"Yet Christians rarely do this (leave the judging to God). Presumably it's due to a lack of confidence in God to perform it's function, similar to the fact that Christians don't rely purely on prayer."

Now, taking another look at what I said, how do your comments make sense? What was I "turning on others what Christ meant for each individual to apply to themselves"?
Skittle

Bartlesville, OK

#503821 May 24, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
Yet they keep going back to the Middle Ages.
Why is this?
Because they're stupid and haven't learned their history because it was taught by a token teacher of sorts!

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#503823 May 24, 2012
Skittle wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they're stupid and haven't learned their history because it was taught by a token teacher of sorts!
What different history is there with regards to the crusades?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#503824 May 24, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It get's returned. <lobs spitball at Ooogah Boogah>
I see I need to work some more on that semi automatic booger flicker.
god is IMAGINARY

Edmonton, Canada

#503825 May 24, 2012
blackchocolate100 wrote:
god of the gaps FALLACY..

if god is spirit how could it think or see...?

to be able to do that you need physical body,..
god is IMAGINARY

Edmonton, Canada

#503826 May 24, 2012
lam wrote:
if there is no God why do we wear clothes???
you dont have to..just try it..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Chess 104,952
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min HOMOSEXUAL VICTIM 673,541
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min bad bob 184,635
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,297
Poll Bible - Written by Man - Edited by Man (Apr '09) 4 hr Jedi Master of All 1,933
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 5 hr Dom daddy for sub 21
Paul Ryan is a closet HOMOSEXUAL (Aug '12) 8 hr John 10
More from around the web