Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#497289 May 8, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem is not used in board rooms??
In some of the bars where I go, a little pissy-mouth like you would be jack-slapped in the face, then have your ass kicked through the front door while somebody held it open, if you were lucky.
ya, butch gays are tough
Lily the aborter

United States

#497290 May 8, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's abundantly clear to anyone reading your posts that you are full of hate and rage.
It's abundantly clear to anyone reading your posts that you are one big snatchface with a brain the size of a gnat's .

“Dancing with the devil”

Since: May 12

...Dreaming of angels

#497291 May 8, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which basically means you and other anti-choicers want to see women made SUBSERVIENT to a fetus. Thank goodness that isn't going to happen.
As we (prochoicers) have all said more than once, it is EACH woman's decision to continue a pregnancy or not. Whatever decision she makes, it is HER decision, not yours, mine or anyone else's. Some women will decide to continue a pregnancy, others will decide to abort it. Either way, unless YOU are the woman who is pregnant, it is none of your business what she decides.
No, now you're assuming things about me. I never said the decision should be taken from women. It's just no one considers the fetus at all, they treat a developing human life like a worthless peice of garbage and of no importance.

you are right though it's not my place to judge, and I won't I'm just expressing an opinon. Nothing more.
Lily the aborter

United States

#497292 May 8, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>More dehumanization from The Thing.
Calling someone he or she is dehumanizing....really? LMAO

Ironic how you accuse me of dehumanizing someone and than you call me "The Thing" and are essentially dehumanizing me. Gawd, you are not the shiniest marble in the jar, are you?

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497293 May 8, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i know some of God's plan because i know God.
it seems that this present universe has MUCH to do with God's plan of making a family through the people He has created on earth.
and the family dynamics are only whites, the women are slaves to the men, and the children are considered the property of the father, he can literally sell his children if he feels like it according to the bible. >.>

I'll actually quote this verse I just have to find it first, someone else used it in a different topic.
Lily the aborter

United States

#497294 May 8, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Evil finds easy entry into the minds of the weak and wounded. Too bad you revel in it residing in yours.
So people that have depression are evil?
IMO those who say disgusting things about people who have medical issues are evil.
Lily the aborter

United States

#497295 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is depression something we poke fun of people and insult them for?
Since he/she/it thinks I have depression. I do not. But I do know many people who do and a LARGE portion of them are christians. Imagine that.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497296 May 8, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems that this present universe has MUCH to do with God's plan of making a family through the people He has created on earth.
And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do. Exodus 21:7

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497297 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO those who say disgusting things about people who have medical issues are evil.
apparently, I don't see the sense in that, but w/e XD

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#497298 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares? I'm human, and no human is perfect.
A few posts back, this doctor dude wrote "capatalized."

Amusing, isn't it?

Funny word, too.
Lily the aborter

United States

#497299 May 8, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You know god? Really?
Well tell him there are A LOT of people looking for him and he needs to put in an appearance.

BTW, your god doesn't create people. People create people when they have sex, get pregnant, and then birth an infant. If god would have created my daughter, it would have saved mea bunch of suffering. But he doesn't do that soooooo....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#497300 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm sure that's believable.-.-'
Unless you keep bacon in your pocket I doubt that very much.
Like you would know whether that is how it is with him, or not.
Lily the aborter

United States

#497301 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently, I don't see the sense in that, but w/e XD
HIGH FIVE!!!

Location hidden

#497302 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all, but you are.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#497303 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to control women, I just think some consideration for the fetus would be appreciated.
Women generally have the abortion as quickly as possible and I fail to see how one can be any more considerate than that, when one is going to end their pregnancy.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497304 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Since he/she/it thinks I have depression. I do not. But I do know many people who do and a LARGE portion of them are christians. Imagine that.
Well when you live your life in constant fear, and expected to meet goals that are impossible it happens, but don't forget they also have to push their morals aside and attack anyone who they disagree with and insult and hurt them. It weighs heavy on the mind with time.

Location hidden

#497305 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling someone he or she is dehumanizing....really? LMAO
Ironic how you accuse me of dehumanizing someone and than you call me "The Thing" and are essentially dehumanizing me. Gawd, you are not the shiniest marble in the jar, are you?
You consistently included "it" every time. Who do you think you're fooling?

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497306 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
You know god? Really?
Well tell him there are A LOT of people looking for him and he needs to put in an appearance.
BTW, your god doesn't create people. People create people when they have sex, get pregnant, and then birth an infant. If god would have created my daughter, it would have saved mea bunch of suffering. But he doesn't do that soooooo....
Yeah for real, if you know him so well, tell him to bring some booze, we can throw a bitchin party or something.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497307 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
HIGH FIVE!!!
high five!

btw I think you're my best topix friend XD

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497308 May 8, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You consistently included "it" every time. Who do you think you're fooling?
does it matter? she offered all possible explainations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 28 min Aussie Kev 2,322
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min truth 650,176
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 56,123
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 3 hr akon mason 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 618,575
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 4 hr Johnny 4,848
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 4 hr Johnny 507
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Steve III 44,955
More from around the web