“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#497207 May 8, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old testamented"!
I love it!
I think you just found the replacement for "Going postal".
"Don't make me go all old testament on you."
Methinks you just had the most brilliant idea.

Sometimes, gramps, you impress this young lion.

“Dancing with the devil”

Since: May 12

...Dreaming of angels

#497208 May 8, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old testamented"!
I love it!
I think you just found the replacement for "Going postal".
"Don't make me go all old testament on you."
HAHA! Thank you <3

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497209 May 8, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. would you like a white sheet ??..
a white sheet?

#497210 May 8, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wigan is my new love.
What spunk.
Love them. I sis like them better under Steve Bruce. He was a great coach, and gave them a reputation of 'giant killers'

#497211 May 8, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Merci monsieur.
Off to the gym.
Q: What's the difference between a hooker and a lawyer?

A: The hooker stops screwing when you are dead (^.^)

#497212 May 8, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. would you like a white sheet ??..
No thanks, I have no problem with my nudity, if you don't

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497213 May 8, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand how you hate the idea that the father isn't involved in the decision.....but you're right. The physical risks are 100% hers and the final decision is 100% hers. Having said that, most women DO tell their boyfriends, husbands etc. and it's those men who usually give her a ride to the facility if she chooses abortion, wait for her and drive her home.
All I can tell you is to be as sure as you possibly can about the girls position if she were to become unexpectedly pregnant by you. Do not UNZIP if you harbor a single doubt and you will never have to deal with this. Don't misinterpret a girl having sex with you to mean she is agreeing to have a child by you.
Consenting to have sex by the man or the woman, is NOT consenting to parenthood.
Oh thanks for this information, I would have never guessed that on my own. lol j/k ^^

Yeah I know that sex and being ready for parenthood are on two way different spectrums, so you should be careful while having sex. Luckily I live in the bible belt where even people who've broken the restraints of christianity ( like myself ) still offer fetuses consideration as humans in their eyes.

I won't really debate this too much anymore. I think I said as much as I could before, and it's pretty clear it's all about perspective. Some of us emapthise with the fetus, some don't have that empathy. It's pretty much that simple.

#497214 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm a product of a divorced family life, and I can tell you it's not that horrible or confusing. It's weird at first, but once you get to christmas and realize that you get to have it twice in a row, you realize that divorce rocks lol
when I say romantic love, I'm talking about what people gererally just call love. I don't say 'love' cause I still believe in family love and the love two friends would share. the only love I don't believe in is the kind you see on movies where everyone lives happily ever after.
I also went through a childhood divorce. Not ideal, but not the end of the world

#497215 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! Thank you <3
Just don't get Old Testamenty on me.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497216 May 8, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
If only we'd known sooner...
but we know now, quick! Let's add it to our medical books :3

#497217 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
a white sheet?
Catcher1 can be credited for that one. When an obvious troll arrives Catcher casts his famous white sheet over them. Not reading what they say, and not responding.

By asking if you want a white sheet, Happy Lesbo means to suggest that you put that dude on your white sheet list

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497218 May 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I also went through a childhood divorce. Not ideal, but not the end of the world
Oh, you shoulda been there for when I was a kid. Back then I was still humpin my bible, and I actually straight up said my mom was gonna go to hell for divorcing dad >.>

add in a few years and better understanding of the world and my view is, "I can't believe ya waited so long that relationship was dead years ago"

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497219 May 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher1 can be credited for that one. When an obvious troll arrives Catcher casts his famous white sheet over them. Not reading what they say, and not responding.
By asking if you want a white sheet, Happy Lesbo means to suggest that you put that dude on your white sheet list
Makes enough sense, but I think ignoring the trolls doesn't even really help. there's not much that can be done about them, and if anyone is gonna run around making personal attacks on me...like certain parties >.> I'm going to address that.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497220 May 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't get Old Testamenty on me.
*drops the rocks and sweets them under the rug* okay...are you sure? not even just a little?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#497221 May 8, 2012
Sockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
do you believe that god has always had a plan?
i believe that God's plan for this present universe can be summarized with on word: FAMILY!!!

that's the main objective of most every person on the face of the earth and it was programed there from our Creator.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#497222 May 8, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we're part of the whole ..
YOU most certainly are, my friend!:)

BUT, who are you referring to when saying "we're"?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#497223 May 8, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
**Sir Doctor just outed himself as GRUNT56 on another thread and GRUNT56 has outed himself as BUCK.**
All 3 are one in the same.
He is a rookie troll and jacking people around is what he does all day, every day.
.. SD may be GRUNT 56 but still disagree that this person is Buck. Sorry. Buck doesn't plagiarize nor is he a homophobe or born-again Christian. And, his writing is eloquent - rarely a misspelling, usually void of grammatical errors ..

.. based on the time of SD's posts, it seems he does not live in America. He's probably sleeping right now. Buck lives in the USA ..

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497224 May 8, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe that God's plan for this present universe can be summarized with on word: FAMILY!!!
that's the main objective of most every person on the face of the earth and it was programed there from our Creator.
That would make more sense if it was written in the bible that we should mourn birth and celebrate death.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497225 May 8, 2012
if it wasn't*

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#497226 May 8, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't forget sex ..
.. and, joy, compassion, and understanding ..
LOVE more appropriately belongs in the category with joy, comapssion, understanding....etc. in it's purest form, sex is simply the sensual expression of a bond between to individuals. sex for self-gratification is simply lust/coveteousness which leads to more & different types of lust/coveteousness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Adam 615,839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 627,603
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 14,349
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min onemale 278,434
Will Kevin Durrant HELP....or HURT...the Golden... 43 min Doctor REALITY 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 55 min Classic 3,367
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 58 min monu 307
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 180,023
More from around the web