Prove there's a god.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#497170 May 8, 2012
True Truth wrote:

<quoted text>
No one really likes abortion. No one is ever happy or proud to get an abortion. It's just a necessary thing that society has to have.
It's kind of like divorce. No one really likes getting a divorce. People would rather prefer marrying the spouse that's right for them and living a happy loving life together. Any problems they have they might work out on their own or go to a councillor. But sometimes unfortunately, it just doesn't work out and when it comes to choosing parting ways or living in misery together, they choose parting ways. But either way, no one is happy with either choice.(Well I supposed some con artists love divorce but thats another matter).
Abortion is a sad thing, a reflection of irresponsible and sometimes cruel sexual practises in society. Sometimes its done to save the mothers life. Either way its a sad thing.
I don't know anyone who is pro-abortion. I support the right to abortion, but I'll never be pro-abortion. I support the right to divorce, but I'll never be pro-divorce.

Nobody likes abortion? Really?

Some like abortion so much, they oppose keeping a newborn alive after a failed abortion.

Barack Hussein Obama, for one.

Voted against the measure and stood to speak against it in the Illinois senate.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#497171 May 8, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Your problem is that you have created this debate dogma, to hide your ignorance and so you imagine that all that we know comes from our religious text. Sorry, my secular science education eclipses yours. My best friend is also a Harvard grad with a doctorate in 3 fields of medicine and he is a born-again Christian. Trust it, we know far more than you can imagine. Your delusion that has shielded you is now busted and you can only cover your self with a lie.
We have not inserted religion in this debate all day, and yet we continue to strip you of all reason with science. Your crowd as has whined and stomped all day, wanted to get out of the torture of the science evolution debate.
You actually are yet to exhibit or produce any science, other than cut and paste. With mostly decades old arguments from Hoyle and
other statistical odds arguments against evolution.
But this is a new idea that really says it all in 1 phrase , so we can know exactly where you are coming from.

"my secular science education"

Little point in discussion with someone with a secular science education. The point here is that anyone that uses the phrase
"secular science" has already pronounced their lack of science
education, and pronounced their religious conviction.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#497172 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
He keeps bringing up the suicide thing over and over and attacking me for having an illness because he is trash. Period.
He's trying to deflect the fact that he stole other people's work and used it as his own.
Acts every bit of what... maybe a 16 year old?
Ocean56

AOL

#497173 May 8, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Because so many people are lazy and stupid. You know, the ones that ocean56 thinks are perfect candidates for college.
I had a neighbor who used to come over to my house to get time away from her mom and baby. She was 17. One day I asked her why she was so sad and she said it was because her mom was afraid she was going to get pregnant again. She ended up admitting she wasn't using any preventative measures and I asked her "Why not?". She said she didn't have any money of her own and dear old mom wouldn't give her any. I told her it was free at the health dept. and encouraged her to go get it. A few days later I asked her if she had gone for her freebies and she made the excuse that "mom" wouldn't drive her down there. I told her to get in the car, that I was taking her right then. I was more than a little ticked that she was too lazy to walk a mile once a year to get her stuff. It seems her and mom were both congenitally stupid and lazy. When we were leaving the dept I asked to see what they had given her and saw that the idjits had given her everything they had that was quick, pills and condoms, but the pills were expired so I made her go back in with me to get good ones. When I moved away the dimwit got pregnant again. Still, the baby's birth was not the end of her world. He's a cute kid. She'll always be dumb and relatively poor, but she seemed happy enough the last time I saw her.
Riiiiiiiight, so when idiots at the local health department give a person BAD medications that don't really work, everyone should continue to go there. Personally, I wouldn't have trusted a nasty, anti-choice LOSER like you enough to get into a car with you, but some people unfortunately are a bit naive. This young woman was one of them.

I'm very glad I had access to a good Planned Parenthood clinic when I was much younger and DIDN'T want to get pregnant. The health professionals there were very helpful, knowledgable, and gave me excellent information and CURRENT birth control (as opposed to the expired kind), which kept me pregnancy-FREE. Thank goodness for PP!
Ocean56

AOL

#497174 May 8, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
My mother had a baby at 15.
She went on to be a respected and productive member of her community, and is loved and admired by her peers.
Proving you are a stupid liar.
Her "peers" being a bunch of funDUHmentalist christians like you? Thanks for pointing out why it's a much better idea for a girl NOT to get pregnant and have a baby as a teenager. She could end up having a kid like YOU.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#497175 May 8, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know what you're dealing with here, Lily. Sir Doctor is not one person. It's a group of individuals. Pretty sure they are a group of doctors, from the sources I talked to. They have numerous sock puppets they post under and quite a few have been banned. Once for inappropriate posts to a minor. I'm sure it won't change what you post to them but it's always good to be informed. And remember don't let these assholes get under your skin and if they do, don't let them know it. Now, have fun!
No way they are Doctors , maybe a group of teenagers.
Doctors don't go around name calling in forums , heck most doctors have very little time to waste even at home. They are either working damn near 24/7 or on vacation. If they take time from work it is usually to do some other work, at least all the ones I know are this way. Also doctors have enough sense to make their own arguments not copy and paste arguments.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#497176 May 8, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No one really likes abortion. No one is ever happy or proud to get an abortion. It's just a necessary thing that society has to have.
It's kind of like divorce. No one really likes getting a divorce. People would rather prefer marrying the spouse that's right for them and living a happy loving life together. Any problems they have they might work out on their own or go to a councillor. But sometimes unfortunately, it just doesn't work out and when it comes to choosing parting ways or living in misery together, they choose parting ways. But either way, no one is happy with either choice.(Well I supposed some con artists love divorce but thats another matter).
Abortion is a sad thing, a reflection of irresponsible and sometimes cruel sexual practises in society. Sometimes its done to save the mothers life. Either way its a sad thing.
I don't know anyone who is pro-abortion. I support the right to abortion, but I'll never be pro-abortion. I support the right to divorce, but I'll never be pro-divorce.
Voted against the measure and stood to speak against it in the Illinois senate.
That is a case of infanticide.

The problem is the issue of late term abortion. In my opinion that shouldn't be tolerated by the state at all. but on the other hand, if the state rejects the idea of late term abortion, many women would seek abortion through illegal means.

There are no limits to human irresponsibility.
Nil

Turkey

#497177 May 8, 2012
We cant prove there is a god and we cant prove there is no god.so we cant know if the god and religions r real

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#497178 May 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they tell the ugly people that cannot get laid
:)
That's what dumb people tell people that can't say no.:)
Young dumb and full of...... lol

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#497179 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know but still I've always taken up for gay rights in general, but somehow its different when you're the single target. >.>

I suppose I should have known better than to let a bigotted christian find out.

At least he doesn't have rocks to throw at me, I would hate to be old testimented
"Old testamented"!

I love it!

I think you just found the replacement for "Going postal".

"Don't make me go all old testament on you."

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#497180 May 8, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure SD has no clue what they are. I'm a respiratory therapist.
And you're welcome. This thread is a madhouse. I play on here for awhile then have to take a break. I have been dealing with SD for awhile now. It's a real piece of work and like I said, don't let them get under your skin or let them know it anyway.
Dr. Ad Nauseum

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#497181 May 8, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already shown you Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mladinow saying, in their latest book, that science cannot answer whether there is a god or not.
God or absence thereof is nowhere in the equation you recite, and it is one of the dumbest atheist claims I have ever seen.
Even your fellow zealous atheists on this thread will not join in on it.
And they will believe almost anything.
You are a moron.
Wrong, in typical buck fashion you have claimed that they rejected it but never shown me where they rejected it. You have even claimed to quote what they have said but never in any of those quotations you chose to use as ammunition did they mention E=MC^2.

For the last time, I DID NOT WRITE THE BABBLE. I did not come up with Einstein’s Mass – energy equivalence equation.

I just interpret them in the only logical way and when you can offer proof that E=MC^2 is an invalid equation for proving the non existence of a god as depicted in Revelation 19:6 then please feel free to present it.

You are a deliberately ignorant butt crack – Do you want to take the name calling further or do you actually have something relevant to say?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#497182 May 8, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her "peers" being a bunch of funDUHmentalist christians like you? Thanks for pointing out why it's a much better idea for a girl NOT to get pregnant and have a baby as a teenager. She could end up having a kid like YOU.
Give a child up for adoption and Yellodog might get it.

"SHRIEK!"
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#497183 May 8, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
"Pro-choice" is simply a euphemism for pro-abortion.
Pro-life is bullshi# for "If we can control womens reproductive choices, we can control women."

Since: May 10

Feltham, UK

#497184 May 8, 2012
Buck and YELLODOG support CP.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#497185 May 8, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a child up for adoption and Yellodog might get it.
"SHRIEK!"
That's the whole idea. Force those babies out. Just keep those women baking. They will add to the fundie minions in good time!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#497187 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>Gawd, you are an idiot.
Nothing changes the fact that you are a liar and liars go to your hell. Buh bye.
He wasn't REALLY criticizing spelling and grammar in that post, was he?

ROFL!
Ocean56

AOL

#497188 May 8, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
Some women don't have the will to stand against authority without some backup and let little things tear them down. Babies are not what ruins womens' lives, women are what ruins womens' lives. It's all about attitude. Only a wimp blames their unhappiness on an innocent baby who didn't ask to be conceived. Love can make all things more tolerable. You preach hate. You hate babies. You love death and corruption for their own sakes.
What a load of NONSENSE, which is all you idiot ANTI-CHOICERS preach. The REALITIES of teen pregnancy/motherhood make it clear that being a teen mom is difficult and often miserable. I feel very badly for this woman, and I'm very thankful I was NEVER a teen mom.

http://voices.yahoo.com/what-its-really-like-...

What It’s Really Like to Be a Teen Mom

by Kelly Morris March 25, 2012

You've probably watched "16 and Pregnant" or "Teen Mom" on MTV, or at least heard about those shows. While I think it's a good idea to draw attention to the issues that face teen moms, I have to wonder if those shows are portraying teen motherhood in a realistic way. Consider the fact that Amber, one of the moms featured in "Teen Mom," reported that she earned $280,000 in one year. The typical teen mom certainly does not have that kind of income!

I was a teen mom. I gave birth to my daughter when I was 17. While I think childbirth and parenting are beautiful things, the reality of life as a teen mom was harder than I ever could have imagined.

The Day-to-Day Reality

I hadn't spent much time with babies before I had my own. I had the idea that they slept a lot and that they would cry when they needed fed, or diapered, or held, or were sick. I thought I would feed my daughter, change her diaper, rock her for a few minutes, and then she would go back to sleep. I didn't realize that babies sometimes cry for hours and sometimes you can't figure out what's wrong. I knew babies woke up during the night to eat, but thought I would just take her into bed with me, breastfeed her, and we'd both go back to sleep. I didn't realize that babies sometimes wake up multiple times during the night and that they don't always go right back to sleep. I also failed to realize how hard it is to be constantly sleep-deprived. I just didn't realize how much work it is to care for a newborn baby, and let me tell you, it doesn't get easier when the baby becomes a toddler.

Education

I learned I was pregnant at the beginning of my junior year of high school. It never even occurred to me that my pregnancy or motherhood would interfere with my education. Then I developed terrible morning sickness, technically known as hyperemesis gravidarum. At one point I was hospitalized for dehydration and found myself trying to study for a history test from a hospital bed. I missed a lot of school and ended up having to repeat my junior year. I thought it would get better after I gave birth, but found that it's almost impossible to study while trying to entertain a fussy baby.

[end quote]

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#497189 May 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine does
Wigan is my new love.

What spunk.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#497190 May 8, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>You did not forget the I stupid, you spelled it 10 times as plagArized and capatalized the A.

Stupid, you said you got an A on the paper, go bakc and read. Io guess you also have Alzheimer's.

Try again, my sister and dad no longer have cancer. Go figure.

You don't like the 'disease' crap, then you stop the lying about plagiarizm, because I know exactly your motivation. You know darn well that I don't believe in evolution bull, so I could not possibily claim the work as mine.

If you weren't so evil you would be able to learn enough about ALS, before it is too late and yes if it is not stopped it is terminal.

Sorry, idiot, every one sees your evil posts and your continual attacks and just like before they say you deserve it. If an atheist uses that as an excuse, then let them attack, I will rip them apart too.

You see, I do not start attacks, but I finish them. I know by now, that you can't not stop, because you hide behind attacks to shield you from your own stupidity.
Plagiarism is not spelled with a "z".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min Into The Night 3,965
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 603,406
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min RiccardoFire 8,275
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 28 min Belle Sexton 5
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 29 min RiccardoFire 41,155
Poll It is fine when the brother makes children of h... 2 hr pepertoa 2
Ever give your boss head? 3 hr Hispanicprincess 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr waaasssuuup 7,643
More from around the web