...probably a better poet.
Ha.
Orange County blues

Kissimmee, FL

#491501 Apr 27, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's her own words.
You are still stupid, and picking up speed.
Reported.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#491502 Apr 27, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know... it ain't to swift for a brother to show up at the kkk rally?
That is probably the only place, but that is a function, not an actual place.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#491503 Apr 27, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah?
He lost the World Cup to Ronaldo in '06.
All by himself.
I'll take Chilabert. Casillas even.

Brazil had 27 shots, Germany 2. Germany were severely outgunned from the getgo.

He won the 2001 Champions League all by himself, against very powerful Man United, Madrid and Valencia sides.

He was the reason Germany made it to the final in 2002 - They had a poor side. All reason why they got so far, is because they had a brick wall in between their goal posts.

Chilavert is very good. Takes a mean free kick, too. Cassilas is a great. Buffon was, too. As was Smeichel. Yet none of these men - as great as they are - had the absolute inpenetrability that Kahn had when he was on form.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#491505 Apr 27, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Really, I can find bans of groups of people who will say polygamy and incest are normal, just like some say about homosexuality.
First reality, homosexuality, incest, bestiality, pedophilia and polygamy are common to some men and women and all are disordered behaviors.
You mention incest and polygamy, I get the issue, but homosexuality is the cause of over 50% of all US suicides, not incest and not polygamy. It is not due to social acceptance, because incest and polygamy are less accepted in Western society.
Peace and truth.
Have you ever stopped to consider that it may not be homosexuality that is the cause of those suicides, but the rejection and persecution that our "christian" society heaps on homosexuals?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#491509 Apr 27, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever stopped to consider that it may not be homosexuality that is the cause of those suicides, but the rejection and persecution that our "christian" society heaps on homosexuals?
so according to you, people shouldn't intervene on loved one's who's lives are out of control with addiction for fear that they'll commit suicide, but instead they should condone their destructive behavior & then everything will be just fine???

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#491510 Apr 27, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Very wrong Karl. Christianity is a belief. Whether right or wrong it in your view, it is a belief. As far as homosexuality? That I truly don't know and can't say. The jury is still out and I am not qualified to speak on that area though I do have my personal thoughts on that.
jeezuz Al it is a moral code, and a silly god, it requests behaviour, those who ascribe to it learn to hate, it is a death cult, that produces immoral followers.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#491514 Apr 27, 2012
Butterfly is leprechaun
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#491515 Apr 27, 2012
actually, couldnt find it
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#491516 Apr 27, 2012
small statue next to the fire in the Legend movie is leprechaun?

Stern des Sudens

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#491520 Apr 27, 2012
God exists. But it is true that religion has been invented to brainwash mankind !

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#491521 Apr 27, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so according to you, people shouldn't intervene on loved one's who's lives are out of control with addiction for fear that they'll commit suicide, but instead they should condone their destructive behavior & then everything will be just fine???
What destructive behavior?

“The eye has it...”

Since: Jan 12

Russell's teapot.

#491524 Apr 27, 2012
eternalrock wrote:
Butterfly is leprechaun
Hey, Dave.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot.

#491525 Apr 27, 2012
eternalrock wrote:
actually, couldnt find it
It's OK, Dave.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot.

#491526 Apr 27, 2012
eternalrock wrote:
small statue next to the fire in the Legend movie is leprechaun?
Dave?.....PAPERCLIPS.

SNAp out of it, Dave.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Location hidden

#491529 Apr 27, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get pregnant and girls can still claim to be virgins.
That great but it doesn't make it enjoyable if it isn't.

And just because YOU can't IMAGINE it being enjoyable doesn't mean it can't be.
Hey if I was with a woman that wanted it I would do it for her...with a rubber of course. But one day a long time ago in the shower I stuck a soaped up finger up there just to see....and it didn't do anything for me, I mean nothing, it was flippin stupid. I still can't imagine it being enjoyable but I will admit we are all different and that it's possible for some people to enjoy it though I think it can be compared to something like convincing one's self that it's pleasurable to screw your nostrils with raw asparagus.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#491530 Apr 27, 2012
Nontheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave?.....PAPERCLIPS.
SNAp out of it, Dave.
Too late.

He's gone.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#491531 Apr 27, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> That great but it doesn't make it enjoyable if it isn't.
<quoted text>Hey if I was with a woman that wanted it I would do it for her...with a rubber of course. But one day a long time ago in the shower I stuck a soaped up finger up there just to see....and it didn't do anything for me, I mean nothing, it was flippin stupid. I still can't imagine it being enjoyable but I will admit we are all different and that it's possible for some people to enjoy it though I think it can be compared to something like convincing one's self that it's pleasurable to screw your nostrils with raw asparagus.
Lol.

TMI, dude.
lightbeamrider

Fargo, ND

#491532 Apr 27, 2012
Pokay wrote:
But one day a long time ago in the shower I stuck a soaped up finger up there just to see....and it didn't do anything for me, I mean nothing, it was flippin stupid.
God was watching you.(joking) My first wife was a nurse and used to tell me of people who came into the emergency room with objects shoved up their backside they could not remove. Most were adult males. Why?

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#491533 Apr 27, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> God was watching you.(joking) My first wife was a nurse and used to tell me of people who came into the emergency room with objects shoved up their backside they could not remove. Most were adult males. Why?
Any gerbils?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Impeach 46,614
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min TRUE CATHOLIC her... 692,033
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr immaculatejaculate 422
Skype sex? (Feb '15) 7 hr willthis23 24
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 11 hr debi0117 12
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 16 hr el rey de los cam... 8,528
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) Wed Eagle 12 - 6,705
More from around the web